1 hour ago, Tillz055 said:

Hey guys,
I run Cot /Ostim NG and OSL Aroused all up to date.

In game i set hunger arousal set it to 50.
I pass time till I have 0 energy, I wait 1 minute, i go check arousal in OSL menu, and it's doesnt move....

OSL seems to work because arousal raise very slowly with this own settings.

What am i missing ?

Can you send me a papyrus log with debugging turned on in the CoL mcm?

16 minutes ago, phalancks said:

Can you explain the issue in more detail?

the succubus magic energy only works with spells you cast in your hand. if i use a mod like "the wizard warrior" where you can set up spells to auto cast when you do things like swing a weapon, it doesnt use the succubus energy

5 hours ago, Tillz055 said:

No i don't have it, here is my install/load order if it's helping.

The toys error I saw wasn't really a problem, but I fixed it so it shouldn't show errors in the logs if you don't have it installed. The actual issue should be fixed in 3.0.3

19 minutes ago, umcreiger said:

the succubus magic energy only works with spells you cast in your hand. if i use a mod like "the wizard warrior" where you can set up spells to auto cast when you do things like swing a weapon, it doesnt use the succubus energy

I'll look into it, but it might just be a flat out incompatibility. It sort of depends on how they are doing it, as I listen for an OnSpellCast event from the player. If their mod doesn't cause that event to trigger, or if they do something to the Magicka cost of the spell, I might not be able to integrate with it.

5 minutes ago, phalancks said:

The toys error I saw wasn't really a problem, but I fixed it so it shouldn't show errors in the logs if you don't have it installed. The actual issue should be fixed in 3.0.3

I'll look into it, but it might just be a flat out incompatibility. It sort of depends on how they are doing it, as I listen for an OnSpellCast event from the player. If their mod doesn't cause that event to trigger, or if they do something to the Magicka cost of the spell, I might not be able to integrate with it.

ah okay. thank you for helping! i was told before that i would have to make a script to have this mod work with magic in other mods, but i have no idea how to do that

I seem to have two bars almost directly over each other at the bottom of the screen.

I can tell because they are like 1 pixel off, so the border of the bar looks wrong.

So I set transparency to 50% and now I can see there is another bar below it.

The upper, transparent bar is updated properly (i.e. changes color when changing between drain and drean to death) but the lower stays red.

Hey guys, me again, i'm desperate. I tried to make children of lilith to work for days, everything seems OK excepted arousal-related things (Force transform, hunger gain arousal) I have Ostim 6.6f/OSLaroused reborn 2.2.2/children of lilith 3.0.3 and every requirements to last update (i least for the 20 times i checked xD) Here is my install order and papyrus log. The weird part is that i dont see any call of arousal script in papyrus ? (i'm on a fresh save and i can see my arousal raising in Osl mcm).
Hope someone can help !

Papyrus.0.log Install Order.txt

Edited by Tillz055
8 hours ago, Tillz055 said:

Hey guys, me again, i'm desperate. I tried to make children of lilith to work for days, everything seems OK excepted arousal-related things (Force transform, hunger gain arousal) I have Ostim 6.6f/OSLaroused reborn 2.2.2/children of lilith 3.0.3 and every requirements to last update (i least for the 20 times i checked xD) Here is my install order and papyrus log. The weird part is that i dont see any call of arousal script in papyrus ? (i'm on a fresh save and i can see my arousal raising in Osl mcm).
Hope someone can help !

Papyrus.0.log 232.11 kB · 0 downloads Install Order.txt 28.66 kB · 1 download

I'll take a look. It's likely that I forgot to add OSL for some of the arousal calculations.

3 hours ago, Arousel said:

Läuft bei mir überhaupt nicht erscheint auch nicht  im MCM. Obwohl alle Anforderungen erfüllt

Most likely an issue on your end. Make sure you've got NL_MCM, and try on a new game. Check your papyrus logs for any errors.

3 hours ago, ShimizuModding said:

a bit of problem im facing during "save/load" mortal/succubus form. after i saved a form and loads it, changing the hair colour in racemenu forces it back to the previous saved form color. 

The hair color is saved when you save the preset, so either I'm not understanding or it's working as intended.

Minor suggestion, I feel that temptation should be an AoE around the player as the projectile often misses sex partners during certain animations. It would also help with group animations. Aside from that, transforming during sex without interruption using the hotkey would be cool but I understand if it's too hard to implement without being jank.

Also OSLAroused forced transform still don't seem to work for every version after 2.2.0 lol.

Amazing mod. Didn't know it even existed lol while I have been playing with PSQ which is very frustrating to manage. 
The only thing that is really missing is some kind of seduction spells/trance spells and maybe spells that summon succubi to aid you in battle. 

7 hours ago, Asshole691 said:

Minor suggestion, I feel that temptation should be an AoE around the player as the projectile often misses sex partners during certain animations. It would also help with group animations. Aside from that, transforming during sex without interruption using the hotkey would be cool but I understand if it's too hard to implement without being jank.

Currently the plan is to have an option to do a limited transformation when a scene starts, basically just the body will change. I might be able to have the limited transform trigger on the transform hotkey instead/as well. It's really dependent on whether or not it fucks up the animations, which I haven't tested yet. With the hotkey as well, I think I would have to have it auto-transform back when the scene ends to maintain consistency with buffs and equipment.

I can probably extend the range of Temptation some, which should help, but I don't think it should be an AoE. I don't remember if it currently gets cast on every actor in a group scene, but if not I can make that happen.

7 hours ago, Asshole691 said:

Also OSLAroused forced transform still don't seem to work for every version after 2.2.0 lol.

Will look into it. I probably forgot about it before lol. I've added it to my ticket tracker now so I shouldn't forget again. Probably going to end up rewriting a lot of the arousal detection and manipulation code to make it easier to work with.

1 hour ago, Durpledore said:

Amazing mod. Didn't know it even existed lol while I have been playing with PSQ which is very frustrating to manage. 
The only thing that is really missing is some kind of seduction spells/trance spells and maybe spells that summon succubi to aid you in battle. 

PSQ being annoying to manage was why I created this. The seduction/trance spells are planned for the Path of Sanguine perk tree, and I have some plans for summoning that may or may not work out planned for the Path of Vaermina.

Ahh that's nice to hear. I do have a question about the temptation spell, how  the temptation spell work? Does it only work during scenes? You can't target NPC's with it to raise their arousal? Even during scenes it feels it only works sometimes. Does it have to do who is the aggressor/victim? 

Edited by Durpledore
59 minutes ago, Durpledore said:

Ahh that's nice to hear. I do have a question about the temptation spell, how  the temptation spell work? Does it only work during scenes? You can't target NPC's with it to raise their arousal? Even during scenes it feels it only works sometimes. Does it have to do who is the aggressor/victim? 

It works outside of scenes and on NPCs, nothing to do with aggressor/victim. I think the problem is that the range is just too short; you have to be incredibly close to make it work. The idea was that you had to "touch" them to effect them but it isn't really working out. I'm going to increase the range on it some though to make it function better.

After the last update draining appears to no longer work.

I also have Sexlab Deadly Drain installed. I use the hotkey from that mod to turn off draining.

Now also draining in this mod stops working. Might be a bug in their mod. How to debug this?

But even when I turn draining on in that mod, I get draining back, but no XP appear to be awarded.

My energy bar refills though, so draining appears to be happening.

I upgraded mid playthrough. Was that bad?

OTOH I have an insanely high level already, see my other bug report about that here. Am I running into some kind of cap?

EDIT: Oh yeah never mind. The formula changed in the middle.

Current XP: 132956. Exp required for Next Level: 1742400. This is gonna take a while. ?

Edited by Hakuna_Matata