15 hours ago, bruhmoment870 said:

draining doesn't seem to be working but everything else does
on 1.6640 latest version of this mod

Upload a papyrus log.

13 hours ago, DrunkPancake said:

Is there a patch for Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended, right now the overlays from this mod are reset everytime you load/transform

There is not that I know of, but I may be able to make one. A brief look through the scripts I don't see an obvious function to reapply the overlays though, so I can't promise anything.

I was wondering something similar regarding the overlays with Lewd Marks aroused. With testing I found out it resets if they go below/above the threshold you set but if going into and out of transformation it will wipe it until the threshold is hit again. But like the cum overlay one, unsure if there would be a way to recall the current overlay and its settings at time of transformation.

11 hours ago, Shi-ku said:

I was wondering something similar regarding the overlays with Lewd Marks aroused. With testing I found out it resets if they go below/above the threshold you set but if going into and out of transformation it will wipe it until the threshold is hit again. But like the cum overlay one, unsure if there would be a way to recall the current overlay and its settings at time of transformation.

That one looks like it should be possible, though might take a second to apply after the transformation. This would also need to be used instead of CoL's energy-based tattoo fade. Otherwise the two will fight.

8 hours ago, phalancks said:

That one looks like it should be possible, though might take a second to apply after the transformation. This would also need to be used instead of CoL's energy-based tattoo fade. Otherwise the two will fight.

That would be amazing if it was. I'd really appreciate it. :D

Posted (edited)

This mod seem to break my racemenu.
Any kind of change been done on the body (3ba morph sliders) been undone and the body reverts back to zeroed.
Also it doesnt auto-update as I change things with the body sliders, only if I change something else afterwards like choosing different hair for example.
Anyone knows how to fix this? 

New game on the latest version (1.6.1170)

Edit:
Re-installed a couple mods and replaced sacrosanct with better vampires and now the mod works even on my old save with all it's features (that I've tested so far) and the racemenu 3ba sliders as well.

Thanks for the mod, great job! :)

Edited by whatwhenwhy
2 hours ago, oppressor110 said:

May I ask how to replace the transformation animation?

There's a Property on CoL_Ability_Transform_FX_Script called SuccubusTransformationIdle. The script is attached to the MagicEffect CoL_Ability_Transform_Effect You can use xEdit or the CreationKit to change that Property. I would recommend doing it in a new plugin so that updates to this mod do not overwrite your changes.

On 5/25/2023 at 4:16 PM, phalancks said:

You can try this but I haven't tested it at all. All I know is that it compiled, and it will break things if you don't have sco installed.

CoL_PlayerSuccubusQuestScript.pex 18.51 kB · 15 downloads

Hi phalancks you made a patch for me like a year ago so Cum overlays textures won`t disappear when my character swaps to succubus form and back. It was working amazing, but it is not compatible with the latest COL anymore.

Since then also that mod has been surpassed by Cum Overlays Extended: 

Could you create a patch (for the latest version of COL) so cum overlays from SCOE would persist and stay on the character even if I swap form please?

Edited by Midnightbug
5 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

Could you create a patch (for the latest version of COL) so cum overlays from SCOE would persist and stay on the character even if I swap form please?

I looked at SCOE a couple days ago and unfortunately I didn't see an easy way to just reapply the overlays. It won't be as easy to just make a patch as it was for SCO base. I do have it on my list of things to integrate with but not sure when I'll be able to get to it. My life is incredibly busy at the moment, so modding has taken a backseat for now. I should have more time after July/August.

14 minutes ago, phalancks said:

I looked at SCOE a couple days ago and unfortunately I didn't see an easy way to just reapply the overlays. It won't be as easy to just make a patch as it was for SCO base. I do have it on my list of things to integrate with but not sure when I'll be able to get to it. My life is incredibly busy at the moment, so modding has taken a backseat for now. I should have more time after July/August.

Oh I am sorry to hear that :S I will wait with COL until the patch is ready as it is quite problematic. (Whenever the game load the overlays are gone cos it is restoring the saved preset of course. ) So Even if I wont transform overlays will be gone after 15 sec.  I understand, thank you for your answer. :) Of course real life comes first, I will keep an eye on the mod ;)

Edited by Midnightbug