Schlongs of Skyrim - Futa Version - CHSBHC & CBBE Discussion

I just realized that even If I was able to do this the females would do a lesbian scene. I want them to do the male scenes :'(

Since you ignored it on the other post on download section ill copy/paste it here:

On Sexlab just press swap actors positions hotkey ? -_-   you can be the female or the male on both F/F or M/F  scenes ( this helps when you start a f/f/m threesome and the guy was the one sucking an air dick lol, you just wont get bouncie boobies when you are on male animation though)

People aren't reading the thread...

post-145041-0-61854600-1376364245_thumb.jpg CHSBHC 0 weighting/mesh complete.
Now that I have your attention, I'm focusing on the mod instead of the thread.

Yes, there will be CBBE/etc. But I'm not going to give hourly updates. There's a reason I didn't make a thread myself.

CHSBHC seems to have the lowest density of vertices/etc so I started with it. I might be done with it by tomorrow but no promises. I still want to iron out the specular and subsurface mapping.

attachicon.gifchsbhc 0.jpg CHSBHC 0 weighting/mesh complete.

Yes, there will be CBBE/etc. But I'm not going to give hourly updates. There's a reason I didn't make a thread myself.

CHSBHC seems to have the lowest density of vertices/etc so I started with it. I might be done with it by tomorrow but no promises. I still want to iron out the specular and subsurface mapping.

Thank you for your work on the conversions! I know a lot of CBBE fans are patiently waiting. :)

attachicon.gifchsbhc 0.jpg CHSBHC 0 weighting/mesh complete.

lol at least  :D

i think u should work together with b3lisario in future project u two rocks  XDD  !!

Having issue with the penis vertices exploding between weights. No CHSBHC release today. It might have to wait until the weekend if I can't figure this out.

In the meantime, can you guys tell me what textures you're using for the bodies? CBBE, CHSBHC, etc...

Having issue with the penis vertices exploding between weights. No CHSBHC release today. It might have to wait until the weekend if I can't figure this out.

In the meantime, can you guys tell me what textures you're using for the bodies? CBBE, CHSBHC, etc...

A long running favorite of mine are these:

Sporty Sexy Map - Athletic muscle:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13377/?

Sporty Sexy Sweat - wet body skin texture:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28946/?

Both texture maps cover the CBBE, UNP, UNPB, ADEC, and Vanilla bodies. Personally, I use the CBBE edition.

Personally, I'm using the Mature skin texture in combination with UNP. To be specific, the optional clean version (with or without moles shouldn't matter) and switching up the normal map with the less muscular Mature skin option or the smooth normal map from SG Female Textures Renewal.

Mature skin:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32986/

SG Female Textures Renewal:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35267/

Since the mature skin is used by both UNP, CBBE and ADEC users, wouldn't it basically mean that once you've adjusted and fitted the texture onto (one of) the dong(s), it's good to go with any other body after some minor tweaking, right?

For all I know, it could also mean that you (or b3lisario) would have to do a lot of tweaking in order to get the textures to line up properly with the separate bodies' textures.

of course fairskin :)

unfortunately it's already delete from nexus  :(

but some good user upload it here on this threads

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15233-fair-skin-complexion-sweaty-body-from-nexus/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19486-help-fair-skin-complexion-sweaty-body/

Does bouncing butt still works with this mods, since it erase skeleton ? I always crash to windows if i try use this mod with XP32 skeleton (1.81) + "The TBBP animation of Dragonfly with butt bounce".

Mod run as charm but i don't have butt bouncing anymore. Maybe it come from my side ?

Does bouncing butt still works with this mods, since it erase skeleton ? I always crash to windows if i try use this mod with XP32 skeleton (1.81) + "The TBBP animation of Dragonfly with butt bounce".

Mod run as charm but i don't have butt bouncing anymore. Maybe it come from my side ?

Butt px will work if there's butt bones in the skeleton,otherwise you have to manually add it in skin and weight paint it via 3d soft.  

Yes, it should work assuming everything is installed correctly.

Install the TBBP animation thingie first, then the new SoS skeletons.

Or otherwise just don't replace the SoS skeletons with new installations/etc.

As for my progress on CHSBHC, it's going pretty well. I'm trying to perfect it so there isn't an obvious barrier between the body and the penis mesh. It's hard to explain, but the effect is dramatic.

Hopefully I can figure it out really soon, I think I've got it mostly figured out.

Well, that and the texture coloring. Matching colors is pretty damn hard.

post-145041-0-54145800-1376714712_thumb.jpg

A couple "tips" for users(ha ha, he said tip, like the tip of a schlong)

Here are some mods I've found that work well with SOS Futa, and thank you B3LISARIO for a well made mod....

If you use the NIngheim race, you will have to copy the skele into your data files, there are a lot of examples in previous threads how to do this...it will work

Brokefoot mashup has an awesome armor set available for unp, the belts will conceal the schlong...until removed by sexlab.  Farkas never saw that one coming...until he saw it coming

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22166//?

Lustmord Vampire Armor by AmethystDeciever, simply the most intricate, beautiful, detailed armor (imo) in Skyrim, and when you equip and unequip under the right circumstances will leave the schlong hanging...Farkus HAD to see that coming, unless he is just totally in denial

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25852//?

Finisher

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18763-wip-ejaculation-effect-alpha-2-release-with-sexlab-integration/?p=440848

This is a link to the ejaculation effect, if you have the latest sexlab don't download the alpha 2 version, that will only work with an older version of sexlab I don't have and I am too drunk and lazy to look up.  Download the original alpha(scroll around the comments, you will find it) This download gives you an equip armor jizz effect that is scaled for FavoredSoul erect(I find SOS with 2-3 Dragon essence lines up well). Downside, it doesn't automatically apply through Sexlab...Upside, when Adrienne shoots you down through the Sexlab Submit dialog and goes and sits at the grinding wheel you can still blast one off on her grill :)

Armor to protect you while somehow still displaying the junk: Diano has a great mod for balancing gearscore and "gear" score. Just try to avoid wolves...they bite low

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21920//?

REQUEST: Can Slayster change the angle(on the dangle ha ha) for Sexlab Squirt? This may solve some of our viewers wishes for a finisher effect.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19914-sexlab-squirt/

I have that and in some cases it looks real good, and in some, real not... 

Anywho...thank you B3LISARIO for your inspired work, and thanks to all who develop these mods for little love...I mean really, THANK YOU!!! I Did not pay a dime for most (if not all) of these mods and yet you add life, love and value to my Skyrim. THANKS, and keep it up we LOVE U MODDERS!!!!!

SoS itself has a feature that can flag a chest piece (slot 32) as "revealing" to allow the penis model to display.

The last I heard, the in-game spells to flag still aren't functioning well (hence why they're still console commands) but you can open Creation Kit or TES5Edit to flag them in the mod itself.

It's not a priority of mine at the moment, but I'll eventually explain how to do it.

I'm so close to getting the model to be correctly positioned/weighted, but this black line on top is bugging me. I'm really tired so I unfortunately can't release CHSBHC V3t (or whatever it's called) SoS tonight.

post-145041-0-57310300-1376881214_thumb.jpg

The diffuse map isn't perfect either, of course, but it's low priority.

I miss my 1920x1080 resolution so much. Damn my clumsy nature.

SoS itself has a feature that can flag a chest piece (slot 32) as "revealing" to allow the penis model to display.

The last I heard, the in-game spells to flag still aren't functioning well (hence why they're still console commands) but you can open Creation Kit or TES5Edit to flag them in the mod itself.

It's not a priority of mine at the moment, but I'll eventually explain how to do it.

I'm so close to getting the model to be correctly positioned/weighted, but this black line on top is bugging me. I'm really tired so I unfortunately can't release CHSBHC V3t (or whatever it's called) SoS tonight.

attachicon.gifScreenShot75.jpg

The diffuse map isn't perfect either, of course, but it's low priority.

I miss my 1920x1080 resolution so much. Damn my clumsy nature.

Awesome, looking good!