Schlongs of Skyrim - Futa Version - CHSBHC & CBBE Discussion

Well I'm using the "UNP" addon that works with CBBE too, tried to convert it into Bodyslide using Outfit Studio and the results were pretty similar than your addon with the belly sliders (by the way also had CDT trying it). But soon I realized that since this addon allows ingame customization, it doesn't need it's own slidersets but for 'scaling' (moving) foward/backwards according to the shape of the underbelly...

Yeah, the test version I did in November didn't have any skin manipulation for the genitals.

The outfit studio seems to allow morphing of the mesh (independent of the skin) to allow people to make simple changes to the model without upsetting the skin.

In-game, the shape manipulation is purely through bone scaling (skin).

Outfit Studio is a plain tool to make basically two things, one is convert an already CBBE outfit into Bodyslide to use it with your own custom bodies, and second is to convert outfits from one body family to another. Well and in all of this, easily copy weights (for tbbp and pregnancy effects) form a reference to a desired outfit. If you can make the addon being always 'fixed' to the underbelly moving (not morphing) with BigBelly and TummyTuck (and maybe PregnancyBelly?), it would only have those 3 sliders in its slideset and would be 100% compatible with any bodyslide preset and Outfit Studio would be out of the equation, nobody would need it for the addon.

Outfit Studio is a plain tool to make basically two things, one is convert an already CBBE outfit into Bodyslide to use it with your own custom bodies, and second is to convert outfits from one body family to another. Well and in all of this, easily copy weights (for tbbp and pregnancy effects) form a reference to a desired outfit. If you can make the addon being always 'fixed' to the underbelly moving (not morphing) with BigBelly and TummyTuck (and maybe PregnancyBelly?), it would only have those 3 sliders in its slideset and would be 100% compatible with any bodyslide preset and Outfit Studio would be out of the equation, nobody would need it for the addon.

Oh, you misunderstand. I meant in molding the shape of the genitals themselves, not their connection to the body.

As in, they could make it thicker without making it longer, etc.

Oh, you misunderstand. I meant in molding the shape of the genitals themselves, not their connection to the body.

As in, they could make it thicker without making it longer, etc.

i for one would love to have a long version than thicker IMO.

tried editing the mesh in bodyslide2, but for some reason it gets moved upwards in-game, looks fine in bodyslide tho :C

just a small progress report:

-Mesh warping for a universal "base" design complete.

-Skinning on original SoS Vectorplexus Regular complete.

-Currently working on a "bodyslide" for the base body mesh with a big hole in it for the SoS "armor" to plug into. It should work, but stuff not working is sort of the main theme of this whole project.

To do:

- Normal/specular maps for everything

- Skinning for every other penis shape (won't be as hard as doing it the first time, ty skin copy)

- Figuring out how to best figure out the source texture of the "base" (where the body and "armor" connect). If I point it just to default directory, custom races/compansions/etc won't work. If I make it unique, it will never fully blend to the various skin textures people use...

-Other body types, admittedly won't be nearly as difficult as bodyslide

post-145041-0-62762500-1390274309_thumb.png (ignore the colors, the shading still has to be done but it's simple enough)

I'm still hoping for a shorter version than "scale 1" will allow :), shorter than the balls would be great!

Thanks for reminding me, it helped me notice a skinning problem in my mesh.

The default sizes in-game are controlled by the .esp file.

post-145041-0-72636000-1390274998_thumb.png

In this image, the 1.8000000 means that Gen01 and everything connected to it is set to a 180% scale. This can be edited along with the other "penis bones" to alter the base shape. This is the thing I'd prefer to be possible in bodyslide, as it's far more accessible to people than .esp editing.

I plan on adding multiple "armors" just with different numbers here, so there's a penis that's like 1-3 in size, one that's 2-4, one that's 1-5, etc etc.

Hello again. I need to know what normal maps people are using for CBBE for texture blending.

Most body textures will include one, so if you use one like http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4686/ just give me a link.

Also textures for muscles like Sporty Sexy Map.

The normal map is the thing that looks like a skin texture but in a rainbow of colors. (pic attachment is related)

I know I asked before, but the only relevant answer was sporty sexy map.

Right now I figure I'll do CBBE base, sporty sexy map, the previous texture set I linked, and possibly some other textures I've since forgotten since it's been months since I've even browsed nexus.

post-145041-0-97715400-1391130658_thumb.png

Hello again. I need to know what normal maps people are using for CBBE for texture blending.

Most body textures will include one, so if you use one like http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4686/ just give me a link.

The normal map is the thing that looks like a skin texture but in a rainbow of colors. (pic attachment is related)

Right now I figure I'll do CBBE base, sporty sexy map, the previous texture set I linked, and possibly some other textures I've since forgotten since it's been months since I've even browsed nexus.

The most common, along with the one you already linked, are I think:

SG Females: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35267/?

Mature Skin: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32986/?

Navetsea's: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6554/? (also my personal preference <3)

This is the Normal Map I use. www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20483/

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh. Last night I spent 2 hours just copy/pasting stuff and mindlessly clicking areas. I think I gave myself temporary carpal tunnel.

Anyway, I redid the verts on the model a week ago and am re-doing the normal map right now.

It's so hard to be accurate with this using a mouse and a computer that is choppy when there's 3 million verts active. That computer upgrade in a month or two can't come soon enough...

post-145041-0-82880300-1392670047_thumb.png

I need to smooth those out and move them around and aisndioasndiosda this is so frustrating sometimes. I might even need to redo those, on second glance they're too intense. Weeeee

I feel proud of myself this day. I'm pretty happy with my work on the model used for the normal map generation.

I'll be making these available for people to mess with, along with textures. I have a bit of a surprise for people when I release this, but I'll give a small hint and say it was related to that hour spent copy and pasting text in Tes5Edit. (that renaming script sadly didn't work for file paths)

post-145041-0-38516400-1392752985_thumb.png

If nothing new goes wrong, I'll have test version released today or tomorrow. (it'll use sporty sexy map and uhh... hmm... not sure what diffuse is the most popular. I might make a new thread for that, but a generic "what texture do you use?" purpose instead.

I feel proud of myself this day. I'm pretty happy with my work on the model used for the normal map generation.

I'll be making these available for people to mess with, along with textures. I have a bit of a surprise for people when I release this, but I'll give a small hint and say it was related to that hour spent copy and pasting text in Tes5Edit. (that renaming script sadly didn't work for file paths)

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

If nothing new goes wrong, I'll have test version released today or tomorrow. (it'll use sporty sexy map and uhh... hmm... not sure what diffuse is the most popular. I might make a new thread for that, but a generic "what texture do you use?" purpose instead.

For creation of object space map you can use free simple Sculptis prog  from Pixologic to remake to ultra high poly obj then use free XNormal for map genetation. Textures are simple to create.

If nothing new goes wrong, I'll have test version released today or tomorrow.

No one can accuse me of being inconsistent. Murphy's Law is my sworn enemy.

post-145041-0-97145200-1392844327_thumb.png

I have no idea why it's saying this. TES5Edit gives no errors. I might need to seek help with this.

And yes daed, I do plan on ball-less versions. It's much easier to erase than create so it'll come after the main model is finished.

If nothing new goes wrong, I'll have test version released today or tomorrow.

No one can accuse me of being inconsistent. Murphy's Law is my sworn enemy.

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

I have no idea why it's saying this. TES5Edit gives no errors. I might need to seek help with this.

And yes daed, I do plan on ball-less versions. It's much easier to erase than create so it'll come after the main model is finished.

That's SOS complaining about your esp. Look for "dirty addon" in your papyrus log.