[HELP] Fair Skin Complexion Sweaty Body

kcpsp420

i am using CBBE and univison face for my skyrim but it seems that the face color and body's are not the same

someone told me that to install this FSC and i tried and i just overwrite my CBBE mod then CBBE mod is broken and cant work in skyrim

can anyone tell me how to fix this? is my installation order wrong or shouldn't I overwrite it? thanks

P.S. not local english speaker sorry for bad english

You will need FSC univision face patch to correct the body/face color mismatch, install CBBE body first, then univision, then FSC files, install the FSC univision face patch at last. But since Hhaley, author of all the FSC mod is gone along with all his mods on nexus, you have to dig through loverslab or other places to find the univision face patch.

Edit: It seems someone reuploaded some of the FSC for CBBE files here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15233-fair-skin-complexion-sweaty-body-from-nexus/?hl=fair+skin  Try the face patches there and see if it fixes the issue.

You will need FSC univision face patch to correct the body/face color mismatch, install CBBE body first, then univision, then FSC files, install the FSC univision face patch at last. But since Hhaley, author of all the FSC mod is gone along with all his mods on nexus, you have to dig through loverslab or other places to find the univision face patch.

Edit: It seems someone reuploaded some of the FSC for CBBE files here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15233-fair-skin-complexion-sweaty-body-from-nexus/?hl=fair+skin  Try the face patches there and see if it fixes the issue.

thanks will see if it works for me or not! :shy:

Archived