Schlongs of Skyrim - Futa Version - CHSBHC & CBBE Discussion

I love all the hard work on this but I use CBBE :( It hard to keep track how the progress is going. I hope its soon!

Thanks.

CBBE is almost identical to CHSBHC when it comes to alignment for this.

The thing is, I'm not just making an add-on like b3lisario so it's taking more time.

I'm adjusting bodies themselves so make it align and even splitting the penis into two to allow "armor" to appear on it like the body itself.

Plus, as I've said before, I'm still new to this stuff. I can't work nearly as fast as real modders.

EDIT: Like I did manage to fix the black lines I was talking about, but it required me starting over on body and penis base mesh so I lost a few days of work.

I love all the hard work on this but I use CBBE :( It hard to keep track how the progress is going. I hope its soon!

Thanks.

The thing is, I'm not just making an add-on like b3lisario so it's taking more time.

I'm adjusting bodies themselves so make it align and even splitting the penis into two to allow "armor" to appear on it like the body itself.

Plus, as I've said before, I'm still new to this stuff. I can't work nearly as fast as real modders.

EDIT: Like I did manage to fix the black lines I was talking about, but it required me starting over on body and penis base mesh so I lost a few days of work.

keep it up sup we pervert ally keep support all of u our pervert hero and moder  XD

Thanks.

Does adjusting the bodies themselves mean the body sliders wont work with it? Like if you make the penis fit your custom bodies will they fit ours that are probably a diff size? Eveyone has different preferences so Im just wondering.

I appreciate the work tho, trust me. I have done modding for this game for myself and its not easy.

Thanks.

Does adjusting the bodies themselves mean the body sliders wont work with it? Like if you make the penis fit your custom bodies will they fit ours that are probably a diff size? Eveyone has different preferences so Im just wondering.

I appreciate the work tho, trust me. I have done modding for this game for myself and its not easy.

Well I've used multiple custom body presets with SOS UNP and it worked perfectly fine. I don't know if that answers your question, though. 

a tip for matching colors: Use Nifskope to export it to an obj file then open up the texture in PS and save it as a jpg/png/bmp or something, take it into Blender and add the texture, then 3d paint directly on it to blend the edges, the smear thing or whatever. You can do it for the color, norm, and spec. There's some more advanced stuff like clone stamping and stuff which is probably more useful, but that's the easiest way to do it.

Thanks.

Sir, I was REALLY hoping you might be able to change the length of penis size 1 (the smallest one). IMO, its way too long for as skinny as it is. If you could shorten it up a bit (like almost half), I would be greatly in your debt. Many dickgirls IRL have cute lil cocks and it would be so nice to see them represented. Thank you sooo much!

It works fine with CBBE, color is just a bit off, which IMO isn't as noticeable as the position, and neither are very noticeable when you use the larger sizes.

Try it out! I'm using it with CB++

really ??  which one u using ? b3lisario version or super ?

and can u message me some screenshot i'm curious  :(

It works fine with CBBE, color is just a bit off, which IMO isn't as noticeable as the position, and neither are very noticeable when you use the larger sizes.

I think the problems with CB++ come when you have characters with a modified hip area. Did you heavily modify your characters hips/waist/thighs/butt?

maybe post a couple screenshots? Id love to make this work. On only npc's tho, I don't want my character which is a female have a schlong lol.

Thanks.

For someone who's "not a real modder", you've done some incredible work...

I wish I had half the attention span that you guys do, I'm still banging my head with my unrelated mod ideas. Hell, I can't even decide what I want to focus my attention on.

I'm excited for an official CBBE release too, but whatever it takes, I'm willing to wait. You just keep up the good work :)

Nice, but what about CBBE version? :-)

let's wait and see tought i'm here almost dying for it lol XD

and plss some screenshoot if it was really work fine with CBBE  -___-  curiosity over 9000 ~~

It works perfectly fine with CBBE since the skeleton provided is just a modified XPMS skeleton. 

Hey Superman123 - I think CBBE is receiving an update soon, not sure how dramatic it will be but I just wanted to let you know incase it affects your awesome work.

You might find more info on the nexus.

Ah shoot. Thanks for the heads up.

I haven't been posting updates in past few days because I've been doing research on monitors.

This hunk of crap temporary replacement I'm using is like 12 years old and has horrendous color depth and half of it gets darker after an hour of use.

To keep myself from dying from tedium, I switch what I work on.

Here's my progress on the current base texture for the modified penis model I'm working on:

[thanks go to gnin for the shaft texture and model, from Gary's Mod]

post-145041-0-38869400-1377742605_thumb.jpg

I'm not an artist so the rest is uhh... "life-like" if you catch my drift.

PS: I got enough likes to be able to change username finally! Yeah! But I suck at names and I think I already hate this one.

and plss some screenshoot if it was really work fine with CBBE  -___-  curiosity over 9000 ~~

It works perfectly fine with CBBE since the skeleton provided is just a modified XPMS skeleton. 

screenshoot plss   T-T  dying of curiosity here lol

Why don't you try it? Use a mod manager for easy removal in case you don't like it.

I tested it with straight CBBE 3.2 a while ago and there was a noticeable seam, other CB++ bodies I tried worked fine.

You should see it by yourself.

Why don't you try it? Use a mod manager for easy removal in case you don't like it.

I tested it with straight CBBE 3.2 a while ago and there was a noticeable seam, other CB++ bodies I tried worked fine.

lol i can't playing games till next month b3l, got my VGA card burn 2 weeks ago, and can't play any high graphic games till then  T,T"

lol i can't playing games till next month b3l, got my VGA card burn 2 weeks ago, and can't play any high graphic games till then  T,T"

I posted screenshots on the UNP thread to show that it works with CBBE and a custom bodyslide preset just to help those who are curious if it works with it. 

I can't seem to get it to work with CBBE. I can get it on my character only by using the potion, but then the erection spell doesn't work half of the time. And a lot of the male NPC's dont even have the dialogue option for some reason. Giving the potion to npcs/follows just pops up a message that says "checking for sos compatible skeleton". Anyone know what I can do?