Schlongs of Skyrim - Futa Version - CHSBHC & CBBE Discussion

Hey, sorry I've been away for a few days.

I was gifted with a kidney stone (29 is too young, damn it!) and I can't sit at the computer for very long, even with these painkillers.

I'm working on skinning at the moment, I'm obsessing over getting it to "sit" correctly without stretching. I'm having to create new animations as well and it's quite complex...

Bodyslide is so damn complicated, too.  AHHH I'm going insane.

The test thing I released is independent of any other SoS add-on, danund.

Understood, good luck with the kidney stone >_O

Thanks again for what you've done

• 2 weeks later...

Waiting for this as well.

In my eyes, the ideal would be an extension of SoS, working with CBBE bodies, giving a MCM activate/deactivate option list about who to schlongify, i.e.

males

females

player char

followers

alternatively, an equippable version should act as "player char only" version.

And schlongs should also be customizable, especially the player's schlong. Girth adjustment seems important.

For play logic, maybe also an option giving the choice between customization via racemenu and/or via potions...

just writing down my thoughts about this, maybe others have better ideas.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again. I'm still alive and stuff.

Sorry, I sort of banned myself from the internet with the kidney stone thing. Anything that might uhh... "arouse my interests" down there caused quite a bit of pain so I didn't allow myself to hop on.

I'm back at work now and it's just as frustrating as I remember it. I need to contact Vector or smurf to get a correct offset behavior file thingie working in the current SoS version. At the moment it's screwed up for females

Final test version before I make a new, dedicated thread for release.

PhygnosDefault Final Test.rar

Bodyslide fully supported, although it doesn't play well with BigBelly and PregnancyBelly.

Due to how SoS functions, the body and genitals can't be displayed at same time in Bodyslide.

Customize the body you want in "CBBE++ TBBP" or whatever and then go to Phygnos Default and hit "Create Body" again.

[NOTE: The distortion seen in bodyslide is not nearly as dramatic as it is inside the game, even with aforementioned sliders. It may even look like it's cut in half, but ignore it. I do want to know if you have issues, though]

SoS and Bodyslide are of course both needed, although there is a "default" mesh set included that is set to "CBBE 3.2" if you can't/don't use Bodyslide.

Known issues:

-It still drags down to the male position, giving a stretched appearance. I've been procrastinating about messaging Vector on fixing this, as I've really been struggling with understanding behavior files. (also he burned out and took a break from this, don't want to bother him)

-Textures need improving, also some collision issues (the body has no "hole" so at times it can poke through)

-It uses Vectorplexus's regular mesh, instead of the newer one I've been working on. Mine will come later.

-The size(s) and scaling of the model I haven't touched, really. It isn't hard, just time-consuming. My Skyrim hasn't been behaving so my testing is limited.

Out of curiousity, might there be support to randomly assign a set percentage schlongification chance of females in an area with SOS similar to how the percentile size settings work? As it stands you can still set it to only certain races but it's an all or nothing choice (as in either they all have it or they don't).  It may be a personal preference but I figured not every woman in Skyrim should have a dick but on rare random chance they do (With different races having different percentages). Then have the SOS files save who does and who doesn't have a schlong much like it saves size variations in the Vanilla SOS. Just a thought but I figured it was worthy of passing along.

In the meantime, is there a console command that lets me pick and choose who gets schlongified?

What body mesh is this designed to match?

CBBE++

Well, I know he asked earlier what was the most popular version of CBBE that people use. There are a ton. Not sure which one was used.

I think that is why this is bodyslide compatible, so folks didn't need to get tied to a specific frame.

I was referring to the body mesh, as in the skin color and not the shape.

Tried the Final Test version but gotten some problems.

First it didn't work on the pc but it did work for all other females.

Figured it might have been because I had the normal SOS mod already installed.

So removed it and this, made a clean save and then re-installed them. And now it works for the pc too.

But, I get ctd if the pc is naked at the same time as an npc. Several npc's can be naked at the same time, but ctd the second the pc gets naked.

Or just the pc can be naked, but ctd as soon as a npc gets naked.

But, when using sexlab lovers comfort mod to have sex with a follower they both get naked fine. Except that one of them won't have any textures on the penis. Just black.

Is it something obvious that I have missed or?

Just tried this out and it looked really good - worked nicely however I came across a few things:

1. I removed Lydias armor with her in front of me so i could see her schlong - saved the game and exited - upon loading back in her schlong was flickering and appeared to be slightly transparent - happened on all angles.

2. This could be SoS related but I get CTD's when looking at my character and drinking the essence potions - the schlong grows fine but then i might get a CTD - no errors in papyrus and is very random.  Can happen opening a menu or can just happen rotating the camera.  I can confirm it does not happen at all with out SoS and your mod installed - I can play for hours and never CTD.  I think it could be SoS related + I installed on a game already 40 levels in.

Apart from that it looked really good - and i really hope you or someone else releases more texture variants but thats really just cosmetic.

So removed it and this, made a clean save and then re-installed them. And now it works for the pc too.

But, I get ctd if the pc is naked at the same time as an npc. Several npc's can be naked at the same time, but ctd the second the pc gets naked.

But, when using sexlab lovers comfort mod to have sex with a follower they both get naked fine. Except that one of them won't have any textures on the penis. Just black.

I believe I have the same problem.

Character can get naked and schlong appears, but whenever sex starts with a *male* NPC (i.e. when the NPC gets naked), I get a CTD.

But there is some more strange stuff - if I do it with a *female* NPC, no crash, but her schlong blinks/flimmers.

Then, when I left the building, I got a CTD.

Would there be a way to have this female schlong affect only the player char?

And second question, my female elves always have small schlongs... any way to make them big?

Answering the questions that I can now:

Out of curiousity, might there be support to randomly assign a set percentage schlongification chance of females in an area with SOS similar to how the percentile size settings work?
In the meantime, is there a console command that lets me pick and choose who gets schlongified?

This is really outside my expertise. I really don't understand the Skyrim scripting system. Smurf, one of the developers of SoS itself, said he was going to work on it, but that was a few months ago. Ashal is helping them do some stuff with the various scripts at the moment, but I don't know what they're doing exactly.
-The "base" mesh that my file is made to fit to is CBBE 3.2 if bodyslide isn't used to overwrite it.

The color diffuse/alpha map it's designed to go for, as this is just a test version and there's only one, is just the base Caliente one that comes with it.
The normal map doesn't match up perfectly so it will indeed have dark/light issues. Textures are relatively easy to adjust when compared to the mesh and skin effects, so I didn't want to hold up a test release.

SoS's "schlogification" initialization thing isn't perfect, IIRC it's recommended to start a new game for it but it's not required. I've had this same issue and I've never managed to fix it.
As per the follower, which follower is it? The ol' "CTD on nudity" thing is usually related to a skeleton issue, and if a custom follower/race uses its own skeleton file (which is usually just wasteful) it will cause a crash because it will not have the SoS bones.
You can do a file search for skeleton_female.nif and see how many of them you have. Any of them outside of meshes/actors/character/character assets female\ would need to be overwritten with a proper SoS skeleton.
As per the black texture, I don't know what would cause that. No matter what race or creature the follower happens to be, it should still have the same texture path. Hmm...

Something to think about, how will estrus charus mod work on girls with junk? Maybe there should be something in SOS that flags active users as male until estrus can support male animations?

It wouldn't be an issue in the game itself apart from the immersion qualities. This is another thing out of my current expertise, but it's something I'll look into after I'm comfortable with an actual release.

Just tried this out and it looked really good - worked nicely however I came across a few things:

1. I removed Lydias armor with her in front of me so i could see her schlong - saved the game and exited - upon loading back in her schlong was flickering and appeared to be slightly transparent - happened on all angles.

2. This could be SoS related but I get CTD's when looking at my character and drinking the essence potions - the schlong grows fine but then i might get a CTD - no errors in papyrus and is very random.  Can happen opening a menu or can just happen rotating the camera.  I can confirm it does not happen at all with out SoS and your mod installed - I can play for hours and never CTD.  I think it could be SoS related + I installed on a game already 40 levels in.

Apart from that it looked really good - and i really hope you or someone else releases more texture variants but thats really just cosmetic.

Hmm... I've had that flickering issue in my early tests. I think it's an issue with the BSLightingShaderProperty on the nif itself, but I thought I fixed it.
Could you take a screenshot of it please? Sorry for the CTDs, I don't know why it would crash.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. Right now I'm just working on some various models because I can't work on this right now because Caliente is releasing a new Bodyslide in the next few days. I don't want to spend a few hours doing something and have it be in vain.
Thanks. :)

and i really hope you or someone else releases more texture variants but thats really just cosmetic.

post-145041-0-15087400-1384817487_thumb.jpg

Thats some nice textures - any chance of adding some sweat to them to go better with the CBBE sweaty body?

I am using xp32's new skeleton that has support for SoS.

Okay image below - I got this to happen by following the below steps:

1. Remove Lydias armor with console - removeitem {itemid]

2. Lydia appears naked with schlong looks fine

3. Save and exit

4. Load back in and Lydias Schlong is flickering

http://imageshack.com/a/img109/5797/lhk4.png

I have no idea how to upload pictures to this place any other way

I did stop the flickering however by exiting breezehome, then i went back in, still no flickering, then saved and exited.  Loaded the game back up and my characters schlong was now flickering but lydias was fine:

http://imageshack.com/a/img547/7482/gan2.png

Transitioning loading areas seems to fix it.

As for the CTD's I dont blame you for that as it could be anything and not necessarily your mod.

If you cant access the images let me know - they were flickering but the screenshots only caught them looking normal or black

I am also having the CTD on changing areas with a follower problem only with the newest version of this.  The followers I've done it with are Jenassa and Lydia, and it's only when the penis is showing on them.  If you think it's a skeleton problem, should I just find every skeleton that has the same file name as the ones in the pack and update them all manually?

Phygnos could you consider making your mod the way the SOS mod is made in relation to meshes? What I mean is, look at the male body meshes from SOS mod. They have a hole and some bones for the junk. Then they have a separate mesh for the junk with matching bones. Your meshes for females will always have polys sticking out even if you assign them to the right things because the CBBE meshes don't have holes in them that match your meshes.

I know that is a lot of work, maybe something more long term and not something to do right away but it works for the male bodies just fine.

I have been trying to figure out how to handle female with penis in skyrim to make it immersive and something more people would use and the only thing I can think of is a mod that works similar to how the game handles transformation to werewolf and back. In the default game we have the ring of hercine and the companions quest that makes it possible to transform into werewolf because of disease. Playing as a female with a penis all the way through the game is not something most people would do so if there was a way to get a disease that makes the player turn into a female with a penis either if they are male or female character that would be more interesting. Also a way to cure the disease and a ring that allows transformation back and forth.

This idea is like that anime ranma 1/2 very old anime now but funny and interesting:-)

If werewolf works in default game then just copy it and use CBBE body for now as the parts for female with penis body and somehow use scripts to get the player original face and body settings and transfer them to the female with penis body. I am sure this involves race changing but again it works in default game for werewolf just imagine the werewolf as a female with penis instead lol it should work right?