Schlongs of Skyrim - Futa Version - CHSBHC & CBBE Discussion

I re-installed Skyrim because I had a bunch of bloat and other issues.

Now I'm having trouble with my add-on initializing without using debug menu.

I think this is all on my end, though. I just need to create a normal map, specular, and a simple blank subsurface map and it should be ready to go!

I think this is all on my end, though. I just need to create a normal map, specular, and a simple blank subsurface map and it should be ready to go!

I got into Skyrim and consequently modding around the time you took up converting this project (or around two weeks) and I thought waiting would be hard but I've also had to reinstall Skyrim (twice now!). But I think I've got a mod setup that is stable and what I want and I've learned a ton. 

Keep up the good work, and take your time. 

I got into Skyrim and consequently modding around the time you took up converting this project (or around two weeks) and I thought waiting would be hard but I've also had to reinstall Skyrim (twice now!). But I think I've got a mod setup that is stable and what I want and I've learned a ton. 

Keep up the good work, and take your time. 

lucky both of u i can't play this game till next 2 weeks lol

Almost done! I just have to get someone to help me with the havok "offset" animation thingie.

Going to make a thread for it actually. I forgot that SOS uses an "animation" for positioning, and since my penis model was moved the animation that gets played stretches the existing model in-game... Well, and some touch-up on the normal map (that black area is from normal map gap)

Why must everything be so complicated?

post-145041-0-24258300-1378457930_thumb.jpg

Sir, I was REALLY hoping you might be able to change the length of penis size 1 (the smallest one). IMO, its way too long for as skinny as it is. If you could shorten it up a bit (like almost half), I would be greatly in your debt. Many dickgirls IRL have cute lil cocks and it would be so nice to see them represented. Thank you sooo much!

Phygnos, I figured I'd repost this in case maybe you missed it lol. It got one like so at least I'm not alone in my opinion... thanks Thunderwalrus :)

Sir, I was REALLY hoping you might be able to change the length of penis size 1 (the smallest one). IMO, its way too long for as skinny as it is. If you could shorten it up a bit (like almost half), I would be greatly in your debt. Many dickgirls IRL have cute lil cocks and it would be so nice to see them represented. Thank you sooo much!

Phygnos, I figured I'd repost this in case maybe you missed it lol. It got one like so at least I'm not alone in my opinion... thanks Thunderwalrus :)

Oh, yeah. I haven't responded to that message but I've had  it in the back of my mind.

Once I get this basic version out I'm making some altered versions.

It's a pretty basic thing to do so it won't take long. (like an hour or so each, it'd mostly be creating the esp files that take time)

b3lsario is helping me try and figure out this issue with the stretching. He's awesome.

I'm sorry for the many delays. If there's a god of trickery, he's been having a ball with me the past few months as I make progress on this thing only to be launched backward each time I'm "done".

Releasing a test version in this thread in the next 20 hours or so.

It will be designed for "CBBE 3.2" max weight, but I'd also like to know how it looks on other body types, specifically body slide customizations.

The specular and normal maps aren't ideal, but I want to make sure that it won't crash games or whatever...

I'm having some issues with the scaling being kind of erratic, but I said I'd release a test version so here it is

You need to install:

Schlongs of Skyrim: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35463/ (get the full version, you can just not install the male add-ons if you don't want them)

Compatible skeleton: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/41169/ (I had a modified XP32 skeleton too, but it's been asking weird so I'm holding off until next update)

And of course this: CBBE SoS Test.rar

Known issues:

1. There's only one model atm, and it's designed for max weight CBBE 3.2. It's kind of hard to notice at other weights though unless you really look for it, and even with bodyslide stuff unless you specifically touch the crotch region it also looks decent enough.

2. For some reason there's some polygon faces that sometimes appear through the body when viewed from behind. I'm still investigating this.

3. I never got it to NOT sink down into the default male position, so the "base" you see right now will be removed soon enough.

4. Speaking of the base, it uses the textures at textures\character\character assets\, so if a custom race has a separate path for textures (they often do) it won't match.

5. You may notice the perineum is sticking out farther than usual, that's for when I have a new texture it will be able to hide the vagina.

6. Uhh... yeah, I mentioned the scaling issue earlier. I'm messing with the ESP but am having trouble finding the right proportions. It starts off huge and becomes ridiculous, even at -50%. I'm having trouble figuring it out

Also, I want opinions of the specular and normal map. The normal map is what is making the veins stick out and the scrotum look bumpy.

The specular map is what makes it look shiny, most noticeably on the "head". I think I need to tone it down a little.

Have fun, and let me know what improvements I can make apart from what I mentioned already.

post-145041-0-24262300-1378959488_thumb.jpg

Oh oops, I also included a change to the Sexlab female masturbation animations by accident. If you don't want them to use the male masturbation animation don't overwrite AP_femalesolo_blahblah.hkx

Finally figured out how to use offset "animations", but as usual a new problem arises:

post-145041-0-36045400-1379300139_thumb.jpg

I just want to cry. Why would that even happen? I just moved one back backwards and now Gen06 is gone, presumably deep into the ground or into the sky or somewhere else I can't locate it.

Having the black line at the base.

I'm guessing this will be fixed when you finish the final version? or am I the only one experiencing this.

Nah, the textures are screwed up. That's a normal map issue I've solved since then (well, I have a new model that's less screwed up)

Working on this one now so I only need to produce one mesh instead of tons:

post-145041-0-80139400-1379645981_thumb.jpg

Having the black line at the base.

I'm guessing this will be fixed when you finish the final version? or am I the only one experiencing this.

Nah, the textures are screwed up. That's a normal map issue I've solved since then (well, I have a new model that's less screwed up)

Working on this one now so I only need to produce one mesh instead of tons:

attachicon.gifbodyslide.jpg

Just wanted to make sure it wasn't an error on my part. I'll just have to use the UNP version until you perfect this one. Keep up the good work.

Oh, yeah. I haven't responded to that message but I've had  it in the back of my mind.

Once I get this basic version out I'm making some altered versions.

It's a pretty basic thing to do so it won't take long. (like an hour or so each, it'd mostly be creating the esp files that take time)

Awesome! Thank you so much, and take your time. I imagine making mods can be rather frustrating :blush:

gods I'm an idiot, I think I have it. one moment.

edit: Nope, no luck.  It's just not working for me, I even tested with straight up original CBBE without Bodyslide++, added skeleton last, removed several addons to see if there were any conflicts, but as far as I can tell It just doesn't want to shove a penis on her.]

EditEdit: Success! I had to go back to a save that hadn't already initialized SoS, and it worked.

Hey, sorry I've been away for a few days.

I was gifted with a kidney stone (29 is too young, damn it!) and I can't sit at the computer for very long, even with these painkillers.

I'm working on skinning at the moment, I'm obsessing over getting it to "sit" correctly without stretching. I'm having to create new animations as well and it's quite complex...

Bodyslide is so damn complicated, too.  AHHH I'm going insane.

The test thing I released is independent of any other SoS add-on, danund.