Schlongs of Skyrim - Futa Version - CHSBHC & CBBE Discussion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey guys, im having issues with this mod and am not sure if this is the right place to ask, if not then just tell me, if it is the right place then... How do you get SOS to work with CHSBHC? In game the configiration menu says "no skeleton available" or something like that. Can someone please assist me?

Again if this is the wrong discussion to be doing this in. please redirect me!

I can't seem to get my mod to work for females. It keeps saying on SOS main one that my skeleton is not comparable. I added the add ons.

Edit:sigh wrong post. meant for female one.  Oh well. Maybe someone can answer the question on here.

Hey guys, im having issues with this mod and am not sure if this is the right place to ask, if not then just tell me, if it is the right place then... How do you get SOS to work with CHSBHC? In game the configiration menu says "no skeleton available" or something like that. Can someone please assist me?

Have both of you downloaded the latest version of XPMSE? If you're using a custom race, be sure to overwrite the skeleton for it with the XPMSE one. You'll have to do that manually.

I can't seem to get my mod to work for females. It keeps saying on SOS main one that my skeleton is not comparable. I added the add ons.

Edit:sigh wrong post. meant for female one.  Oh well. Maybe someone can answer the question on here.

Have both of you downloaded the latest version of XPMSE? If you're using a custom race, be sure to overwrite the skeleton for it with the XPMSE one. You'll have to do that manually.

I am using a custom race, that might be the problem.... anyway, how do you overwrite the skeleton?

I am using a custom race, that might be the problem.... anyway, how do you overwrite the skeleton?

If you're using Mod Organizer:
On the left side, where all your mods are listed (Not .esp's) you'll want to:
1: Find your XPMSE (skeleton), right click it then "Open in Explorer", find the skeleton. Keep tab open.
2: Find your custom race, right click it then "Open in Explorer", find the skeleton.
3: Copy the XPMSE skeleton and replace the custom race's skeleton.

I'm not sure how you'd do it with NMM. I know it's been changed a lot, and I haven't used it in a long time. So hopefully you use MO! If not, hopefully someone else can help you out.

1: Find your XPMSE (skeleton), right click it then "Open in Explorer", find the skeleton. Keep tab open.
2: Find your custom race, right click it then "Open in Explorer", find the skeleton.

I'm not sure how you'd do it with NMM. I know it's been changed a lot, and I haven't used it in a long time. So hopefully you use MO! If not, hopefully someone else can help you out.

I use NMM not MO, this sucks. Maybe you can... I dont know.. get someone who knows how to do it on NMM?

It would be highly appreciated

I use NMM not MO, this sucks. Maybe you can... I dont know.. get someone who knows how to do it on NMM?

If you want, you can tell me the name of the race and I'll do these steps for you. But I think it'd be good if you learned how to do it, so you can fix any custom races you use in the future, and can update the skeleton when updates come out.

After looking around at NMM, I think there are 2 ways you can do it. Both are kind of annoying imo.

Way #1: (I'll break it down to "parts" so it's easier to follow)

Part 1:

At the top of NMM there's a picture of a folder. Click it

Now click "Open NMM's Mods folder"

Find the mod in question (It should be like "X race" or something like that. X being the race's name)

Extract the mod to a place you can work with it, using 7z or Winrar, whichever you use. (I assume you have experience with one of them.)

Navigate to something like this: Meshes -> Actor -> Character -> Race name -> Female

Now there's probably a folder called "Body" and one called "Character assets female". Keep that tab open.

Part 2:

Now you'll want to make a copy of XPMSE and extract it (Or if extracting it makes a copy, thats fine.)

Go to: Meshes -> Actors -> Character

Now you'll see similar folders like what we did in step one, things like "Character assets female"

Keep this tab one too.

Part 3:

Now go back to the custom race you extracted in part one. Look in the folders for anything that says "Skeleton.nif", "Skeleton.hkx", or "Skeleton_female.nif" and "Skeleton_female.hkx". These folders are probably "Character assets female" (Probably has "Skeleton_female" stuff) and "Body" (Probably has "Skeleton" stuff)

Now go back to the XPMSE you extracted in part 2, and copy over the "Skeleton" and "Skeleton_female" stuff so it overwrites the Skeleton stuff from the Custom race.

Now just zip up the Custom Race folder you made and replaced the skeleton stuff in. Then load it into NMM like a normal mod. Hopefully that works!

Any time you want to update the skeleton, just open the custom race mod again and replace the skeletons in it with the new skeletons.

Way #2: (I'll break it down to "parts" so it's easier to follow)

Part 1:

Find the mod in question (It should be like "X race" or something like that. X being the race's name)

Open the mod with 7z or Winrar, whichever you use. (I assume you have experience with one of them.)

Navigate to something like this: Meshes -> Actor -> Character -> Race name -> Female

Now there's probably a folder called "Body" and one called "Character assets female". Keep that tab open.

Part 2:

Now you'll want to make a copy of XPMSE and extract it (Or if extracting it makes a copy, thats fine.)

Now you'll see similar folders like what we did in step one, things like "Character assets female"

Keep this tab one too.

Part 3:

Make a new folder. This will be what overwrites your custom race's skeleton, so you can name it whatever you want. Like "X race skeleton replacement".

Make folders so it looks like the custom race's folder (from part 1) we've went into already, like "Meshes -> Actors -> Character -> X Race"

Now go to the tab from Part 1, where you have the custom race. Check each folder, and see if there's a "Skeleton" file in any of them. You should find "Skeleton_female.nif" and "skeleton_female.hkx" in the "Character assets female" folder of your custom race. And there might be another "Skeleton.nif" and "Skeleton.hkx" in another folder.

Now in the new folder you made, in part 3 (the one that will overwrite your custom race's skeleton), make those folders that have "Skeleton" stuff in them. It'll probably be "Character assets female" and probably "Body".

So to recap, the folder you made in part 3 should look something like this:

X race replacement (Or whatever you named it) -> Meshes -> Actors -> Characters -> X Race -> Female -> Body + Character Assets female (+ meaning they are beside each other, not one inside the other. Also, the "Female" folder might not be in your custom race, if not that's fine. You don't need to make it if that's the case.)

Part 4:

Now open the XPMSE folder from Part 2, and copy over the Skeleton_female stuff to "Character assets female" in the new folder you made in part 3 (The one that will replace the custom race).

Then do the same thing for just the normal Skeleton stuff (Skeleton.nif and Skeleton.hkx), but for the folder they go in (probably a folder called "Body)

Whew! Almost done! Now just zip up the new folder you made and put the skeleton stuff into. Then load it into NMM like a normal mod. Hopefully that works!

Any time you want to update the skeleton, just open the zipped folder you made and replace the skeletons in it with the new skeletons.

Best of luck. I hope that helps anyone having trouble with custom race skeletons.

If you want, you can tell me the name of the race and I'll do these steps for you. But I think it'd be good if you learned how to do it, so you can fix any custom races you use in the future, and can update the skeleton when updates come out.

After looking around at NMM, I think there are 2 ways you can do it. Both are kind of annoying imo.

Way #1: (I'll break it down to "parts" so it's easier to follow)

Part 1:

Extract the mod to a place you can work with it, using 7z or Winrar, whichever you use. (I assume you have experience with one of them.)

Part 2:

Keep this tab one too.

Part 3:

Now go back to the custom race you extracted in part one. Look in the folders for anything that says "Skeleton.nif", "Skeleton.hkx", or "Skeleton_female.nif" and "Skeleton_female.hkx". These folders are probably "Character assets female" (Probably has "Skeleton_female" stuff) and "Body" (Probably has "Skeleton" stuff)

Now go back to the XPMSE you extracted in part 2, and copy over the "Skeleton" and "Skeleton_female" stuff so it overwrites the Skeleton stuff from the Custom race.

Now just zip up the Custom Race folder you made and replaced the skeleton stuff in. Then load it into NMM like a normal mod. Hopefully that works!

Any time you want to update the skeleton, just open the custom race mod again and replace the skeletons in it with the new skeletons.

Way #2: (I'll break it down to "parts" so it's easier to follow)

Part 1:

Open the mod with 7z or Winrar, whichever you use. (I assume you have experience with one of them.)

Part 2:

Keep this tab one too.

Part 3:

Make a new folder. This will be what overwrites your custom race's skeleton, so you can name it whatever you want. Like "X race skeleton replacement".

Make folders so it looks like the custom race's folder (from part 1) we've went into already, like "Meshes -> Actors -> Character -> X Race"

Now go to the tab from Part 1, where you have the custom race. Check each folder, and see if there's a "Skeleton" file in any of them. You should find "Skeleton_female.nif" and "skeleton_female.hkx" in the "Character assets female" folder of your custom race. And there might be another "Skeleton.nif" and "Skeleton.hkx" in another folder.

Now in the new folder you made, in part 3 (the one that will overwrite your custom race's skeleton), make those folders that have "Skeleton" stuff in them. It'll probably be "Character assets female" and probably "Body".

So to recap, the folder you made in part 3 should look something like this:

X race replacement (Or whatever you named it) -> Meshes -> Actors -> Characters -> X Race -> Female -> Body + Character Assets female (+ meaning they are beside each other, not one inside the other. Also, the "Female" folder might not be in your custom race, if not that's fine. You don't need to make it if that's the case.)

Part 4:

Now open the XPMSE folder from Part 2, and copy over the Skeleton_female stuff to "Character assets female" in the new folder you made in part 3 (The one that will replace the custom race).

Then do the same thing for just the normal Skeleton stuff (Skeleton.nif and Skeleton.hkx), but for the folder they go in (probably a folder called "Body)

Whew! Almost done! Now just zip up the new folder you made and put the skeleton stuff into. Then load it into NMM like a normal mod. Hopefully that works!

Any time you want to update the skeleton, just open the zipped folder you made and replace the skeletons in it with the new skeletons.

Best of luck. I hope that helps anyone having trouble with custom race skeleton

No thanks, but thank you for trying to help me anyway. I have decided to just start a new  game fresh without the mod, again thank you for your help, buti guess its kind of pointless now

• 9 months later...

Ok so I got SOS it works fine for the male characters but it doesn't let any of the female character get it and when I go to the page for SOS schlongs for females I can't download anything and it says its already part of the SOS package

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
On 7/8/2013 at 1:53 PM, PhineasColby said:

This mod is awesome for so many reasons I don't know where to start. For sure he or she created the first animated penis in skyrim, which is a great step.

I know that this may sound odd but if VectorPlexus reads this forum, I want to deliver a message. Let's make a futa version.

I know that somebody is already working on it. And this is nice!

Personally I'm using CB++ and It'd be great if this mod will support that, as well as cbbe or unp.

What do you think guys 'n gals?

UPDATE! UNP by the Magnificient B3lisario

Go here to discuss or to show your problems

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20211-sos-schlong-for-females-unp

UPDATE 2! CBBE TEST by Phygnos

UPDATE ! FINAL

nice pfp