4 hours ago, masterofgamespl said:

I don't see any message of that kind in console command. Just to be sure I'm not missing something, since I do have a lot of mods, I created a new profile with just bac and it's requirements and there also, nothing related to BAC:Update showed at all. 

I do have installed correcty, as far as I know, I don't know.
Main, sound, loosefiles, tats, alternate tats.

can you make sure, bac.esp is loaded? Try help bac_nose in the console. Do you get a faction back?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, botticelli said:

can you make sure, bac.esp is loaded? Try help bac_nose in the console. Do you get a faction back?

help bac_nose in the console yields no results. Just to be sure I redownloaded and reinstalled bac_2.0.9_SE.7z and bac_2.0.8_SE_loose_files.7z, but unfortunatly still nothing, and help bac_nose gives nothing.

Edit: It is also checked in in plugins.

Edited by masterofgamespl
6 hours ago, masterofgamespl said:

help bac_nose in the console yields no results. Just to be sure I redownloaded and reinstalled bac_2.0.9_SE.7z and bac_2.0.8_SE_loose_files.7z, but unfortunatly still nothing, and help bac_nose gives nothing.

Edit: It is also checked in in plugins.

seems like it's not being loaded. 2.0.9 was created with 1.6.640 CK. Just to make sure: does help bac_milkmaid (base cow faction) or help switch (for the color switch potions) yield anything? If not, it's not loaded which could mean that a master is missing. It needs Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, Dawnguard.esm, Hearthfire.esm, Dragonborn.esm, Sexlab.esm, SexlabAroused.esm, Devious Devices - Assets.esm, and ZaZAnimationPack.esm.

1 hour ago, botticelli said:

seems like it's not being loaded. 2.0.9 was created with 1.6.640 CK. Just to make sure: does help bac_milkmaid (base cow faction) or help switch (for the color switch potions) yield anything? If not, it's not loaded which could mean that a master is missing. It needs Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, Dawnguard.esm, Hearthfire.esm, Dragonborn.esm, Sexlab.esm, SexlabAroused.esm, Devious Devices - Assets.esm, and ZaZAnimationPack.esm.

Yeah help bac_milkmaid and help switch also doesn't yield anything useful. I do own of course Skyrim.esm (obv), Heathfire.esm, Dragonborn.esm, Update.esm and Dawnguard.esm. I checked and Sexlab.esm, SexlabAroused.esm Devious Devices - Assets.esm, and ZaZAnimationPack.esm are also in order. I also noticed that the Skyrim, Hearthfire, Dragonborn and Dawnguard are more gray than the rest in MO plugins, but I assume it's because they're base skyrim not modded.
Also if I'd revert to 2.0.8 version, the mod is detected and works just fine. It's only with 2.0.9 version of bac.

54 minutes ago, botticelli said:

Yeah help bac_milkmaid and help switch also doesn't yield anything useful. I do own of course Skyrim.esm (obv), Heathfire.esm, Dragonborn.esm, Update.esm and Dawnguard.esm. I checked and Sexlab.esm, SexlabAroused.esm Devious Devices - Assets.esm, and ZaZAnimationPack.esm are also in order. I also noticed that the Skyrim, Hearthfire, Dragonborn and Dawnguard are more gray than the rest in MO plugins, but I assume it's because they're base skyrim not modded.
Also if I'd revert to 2.0.8 version, the mod is detected and works just fine. It's only with 2.0.9 version of bac.

Posted (edited)

I managed to get everything working - even SLIF, which was a bitch to get to work properly - except one thing.

The nose ring is not appearing.

Either scene - from Paul or the Hunters - plays fine, but the ring is still missing. Probably the bell too.

This is having the cow face mutation. Not sure if there are many.

I can see the files, and the hoof armor is working.

What am I missing?

Edit: I found the issue.

The ring (which takes a while to actually appear in my game) is there, but it's hidden in the muzzle. Inside the face. Good thing there's a setting just for this.

Edited by icelandia
On 5/7/2024 at 2:23 AM, botticelli said:

This is not helping. Does Hammerheart start with a new game? Are all the BAC update messages up to version 6.5 visible in the console after starting a new game? Is BAC MCM functioning normally?

yeah all Bac updates are visible in the console and the MCM is there with all functions, I ended up reverting to a prior version and it worked. I am pretty sure its something wrong on my end with the initialization in the transformation of the player char

9 hours ago, masterofgamespl said:

Maybe your game version is not matching? Did you try it out with overwriting the esp with the one from this post?

Hey, sorry again, but what do I have to do for SLIF to detect bac? I assume I need to modify json somehow, but how do I make it work with SLIF instead of Nio, since on SE there's no Nio?
Eventually does someone have his own bodmorph.json for BHUNP for SLIF I could borrow?

7 hours ago, SilentOption said:

I'm a brown-face texture bug on Skyrim LE. I'm using Being A Cow 2.09

Off-color (*not* blue) faces are a common problem in LE (see here). Now, I believe you use a custom race for your chcracter? So it can be that bac_tinttools.pex does not work well with your custom race. I do not have a quick solution for this since the tint fix is definitely needed for the vanilla races. I'll probably have to include a toggle option in MCM for the custom races as to whether or not use the tint fix.

Posted (edited)
On 4/24/2024 at 2:24 PM, botticelli said:

If you are on 1.5.97, the 2.0.9 SE version will not work as is because it is 1.6.640. You'll need to install the esp from this post additionally.

With SLIF: BAC announces SLIF registration, if SLIF is present and recognizes BAC. SLIF announces BAC registration only, if bodymorphs are used that are supported by your current body replacer. The default is LE CBBE, so at least with BHUNP it will not work out of the box. The actor_base.json was made to address this issue, but it needs to be edited to match the bodymorphs available for your specific body replacer.

Hey. Sorry, but what changed in particular do I need to make in that json to make it work with BHUNP? 
I am using 

this json from SLIF page, and it's been working for everything apart bac. Just copying the constents of this json into bac json also didn't do anything. 
What in the bac.json needs to stay the same for this to work with BHUNP?

13 hours ago, botticelli said:

Off-color (*not* blue) faces are a common problem in LE (see here). Now, I believe you use a custom race for your chcracter? So it can be that bac_tinttools.pex does not work well with your custom race. I do not have a quick solution for this since the tint fix is definitely needed for the vanilla races. I'll probably have to include a toggle option in MCM for the custom races as to whether or not use the tint fix.

So when is the next update?

Love the mod, I've went and installed everything that milk economy mod was recommending and this has woken up a new fetish for me haha. Had many hiccups with making it work but every problems I've encountered has been answered already through out the thread from your many replies (thanks btw)

Are you planning on new content?

16 hours ago, SilentOption said:

So when is the next update?

will take a bit due to real world duties, probably end of June,

15 hours ago, wscwsc said:

Are you planning on new content?

yes, but see above, may take some time. Right now, I try to do my part of coordination between YPS, BoS and BAC, so that those three can be used simultaneouslay including YPS' Follower of Dibella quest.

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, masterofgamespl said:

Just copying the constents of this json into bac json also didn't do anything.

That wouldn't do. actor_base.json has a different format. There's a comment including examples at the top of that which explains the format.

In short:

• Each main (top level) section refers to one mutation or stage morph and consists of two subsections "MorphList" and "Morphs". As we regrettably just found out and I cannot fix until next version, JsonUtil is case-sensitive while Papyrus script is not, so e. g. the word Morph with a capital M may appear as morph with a lower-case m in-game thus rendering JsonUtil unable to read the file. So the first step is: Try spelling those section names all lower-case in the file (start with Morphs->morphs first, MorphList is probably not previously used by some other mod). I use the correct spelling within my scripts, but Bethesda stores each unique string in a StringList the first time it occurs and that defines its spelling, so if any other mod with lower load order than BAC uses that string first, BAC has lost.
  • Also have a look at the items in MorphList lists. Those are the body morphs used in-game which should have a corresponding entry in the SLIF file you use. If not, try to find the corresponding new name. At least BreastGravity (LE) is now BreastGravity2. If you identify such a morph, you need to change its entry in the MorphList as well as the corresponding subentry name in the Morphs section, e. g.
    	"MutationSaggingBreasts" :
    	{
    		"MorphList" :
    		[
    			"BreastGravity"
    		],
    		"Morphs": // factors: [0 = [0.5 with SaggingBreasts1 or 1.3 with SaggingBreasts2] ]
    		{
    			"BreastGravity" :
    			{
    				"reverse" : 0,
    				"factors" : [ 1.0 ],
    				"summands" : [ ]
    			}
    		}
    	},

becomes

{
    		"MorphList" :
    		[
    			"BreastGravity2"
    		],
    		"Morphs": // factors: [0 = [0.5 with SaggingBreasts1 or 1.3 with SaggingBreasts2] ]
    		{
    			"BreastGravity2" :
    			{
    			}
    		}
    	},

and maybe, you need to change the "reverse" value depending on the "reverse" value of your SLIF JSON (not with BreastGravity2, but maybe elsewhere)

Edited by botticelli
Posted (edited)
Spoiler
7 hours ago, botticelli said:

That wouldn't do. actor_base.json has a different format. There's a comment including examples at the top of that which explains the format.

In short:

• Each main (top level) section refers to one mutation or stage morph and consists of two subsections "MorphList" and "Morphs". As we regrettably just found out and I cannot fix until next version, JsonUtil is case-sensitive while Papyrus script is not, so e. g. the word Morph with a capital M may appear as morph with a lower-case m in-game thus rendering JsonUtil unable to read the file. So the first step is: Try spelling those section names all lower-case in the file (start with Morphs->morphs first, MorphList is probably not previously used by some other mod). I use the correct spelling within my scripts, but Bethesda stores each unique string in a StringList the first time it occurs and that defines its spelling, so if any other mod with lower load order than BAC uses that string first, BAC has lost.
  • Also have a look at the items in MorphList lists. Those are the body morphs used in-game which should have a corresponding entry in the SLIF file you use. If not, try to find the corresponding new name. At least BreastGravity (LE) is now BreastGravity2. If you identify such a morph, you need to change its entry in the MorphList as well as the corresponding subentry name in the Morphs section, e. g.
    	{
    		"MorphList" :
    		[
    			"BreastGravity"
    		],
    		{
    			"BreastGravity" :
    			{
    			}
    		}
    	},

becomes

{
    		"MorphList" :
    		[
    			"BreastGravity2"
    		],
    		{
    			"BreastGravity2" :
    			{
    			}
    		}
    	},

and maybe, you need to change the "reverse" value depending on the "reverse" value of your SLIF JSON (not with BreastGravity2, but maybe elsewhere)

So I changed, in json, all Morphs into morphs as well as changed some of those morphs into the ones I use (some for now, just to see if SLIF even detects bac), but it still doesn't detect it. Just to be sure after I change every Morphlist into morphlist but that didn't do anything either.

7 hours ago, botticelli said:

coordination between YPS, BoS and BAC, 

all these 3 mods are very game intrusives on their own, a sandwhich of them would probably result in not playing skyrim lol 

Posted (edited)

the head morphs just doesn't work on 2.0.9 LE
I've tried for about a little over a week to get the head morphing to work
read every post from Jan 2024 to now
read through who knows how many logs
nothing has worked, any head morphing just causes an instant CTD
if I disable head morphing in the transformation section, everything else works fine

I've gotten head morphs to work before on older versions
I don't know if a significant change happened in 2.0.9 to the head morphs
but swapping back to 2.0.8 and they work fine

and no its not an existing save or install, its a new install as I had to wipe my PC recently, it just seems like 2.0.9 head morphing is scuffed

Edited by 0takuPanda
12 hours ago, 0takuPanda said:

it just seems like 2.0.9 head morphing is scuffed

The 2.0.9 bsa (including the 2.0.8 head morphs) was created by 1.6.640 CK. I do not know if that does some implicit conversion like it does with the sound files. Still, try downloading the LE loose files and transfer only data\meshes\bac\heads\*, maybe it helps.

14 hours ago, wscwsc said:

all these 3 mods are very game intrusives on their own, a sandwhich of them would probably result in not playing skyrim lol 

well, I run those and have no hard problems, just some glitches that result from event timing between the three like YPS removing BAC fur or BoS trying to equip a clit piercing which collides with BAC tongues an so on.

15 hours ago, masterofgamespl said:

but it still doesn't detect it

SLIF will notice BAC only with slif_* nodes. All the other bodymorphs do not bother SLIF, they are applied directly via NiOverride. With the json file, this is done in bac_storage.psc, function SetBodyMorphJson. If you are able to compile that, you could put some console messaging in with MiscUtil.PrintConsole("...") thus trying to find out where it backs off.

47 minutes ago, botticelli said:

SLIF will notice BAC only with slif_* nodes. All the other bodymorphs do not bother SLIF, they are applied directly via NiOverride. With the json file, this is done in bac_storage.psc, function SetBodyMorphJson. If you are able to compile that, you could put some console messaging in with MiscUtil.PrintConsole("...") thus trying to find out where it backs off.

Yeah I configured ass and it worked. Unfortunatly I still can't configure SLIF to detect bac. Changing from slif_ to something that is included in SLIF menu, like slif_Belly, doesn't make it detect bac, and thus make changes to belly in that example. 
Also what is Udders in that json?
Also when making changes in json should I change it to what I can find in SLIF (like BreastGravity2) or in Bodyslide? What I mean is some changes (like BreastGravity2) I can find in SLIF, but not in Bodyslide, and others I can find in Bodyslide, but not SLIF.

Is there anyone who can upload the previous esp for version 2.08? I cannot locate it in the download area. I am attempting to revert back to it after he mod not loading in creation kit or Skyrim.

8 hours ago, masterofgamespl said:

Also what is Udders in that json?

Udders is a slider that is specific to BAC and its udders meshes. If you open your femalebody.nif in OutfitStudio, you can see the available sliders that will be definitely there. the SLIF json is also just a file like my json that some bloke created with a specific body installed. My example is data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets\CosioHD.osp:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ea3b95a3c18c0c5731b902b28485ca30.png

On 5/13/2024 at 8:07 AM, botticelli said:

will take a bit due to real world duties, probably end of June,

yes, but see above, may take some time. Right now, I try to do my part of coordination between YPS, BoS and BAC, so that those three can be used simultaneouslay including YPS' Follower of Dibella quest.

what is YPS and BoS?