6 hours ago, botticelli said:

The problem here is ZaZ. You've got the wrong version, I'm afraid. Your crash log states this:

[RSP+90 ] 0x1FD534C5E40      (TESObjectREFR*)
		Object Reference: None
		File: "bac.esp"
		Flags: 0x00200C00 
		FormID: 0x48010589
		FormType: Reference (61)

Now, object reference xx010589 is the first furniture reference in Hammerheart...

image.png.c8b3167122c60da38d063a19b4c642cc.png

...which cannot be found. You need exactly ZaZ 8.0+ with the plus being part of the version number and *not* meaning "8.0 or above". Look in this post for "8.0+". However, I'm not sure about the compatibility of that with AE 😕

Thanks, it was right on the spot, I did not notice the new version in the lower section of ZaZ. Just for future debugging, what is that tool that got you that screenshot? I bashed my head against my crashscript and papyrus for so long.

3 hours ago, dallaires11 said:

Thanks, it was right on the spot, I did not notice the new version in the lower section of ZaZ. Just for future debugging, what is that tool that got you that screenshot? I bashed my head against my crashscript and papyrus for so long.

That's greenshot.

4 hours ago, VibrantPen said:

I use the ZAZ 8.0+ CBBE HDT 2023 version from that post with no issues on AE

That is, no issues on other profiles 😛

Still tiny probability that there's some negative synergy w/ BaC, I suppose >_>

*Everything* is a suspect now a days <_<

could you post a crash log? Maybe that sheds some light?

8 hours ago, botticelli said:

could you post a crash log? Maybe that sheds some light?

Yes

Hmmm... Cursory glance, this is the only cow-related thing I spot

But this was stage 7 (6 level-ups after bovinification), so would stage 2 ears even be an issue?

2024-05-0419_11_01-M__System_mygames_SkyrimSpecialEdition_SKSE_crash-2024-05-05-02-02-57.log-N.png.04c682903a1b0b6ca84835faba505aee.png

crash-2024-05-05-02-02-57.log

Interested in seeing what you see ^_^

Again, appreciate the passion you put into helping us with these weird, edge-case snafus 😃

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, VibrantPen said:

Yes

Hmmm... Cursory glance, this is the only cow-related thing I spot

But this was stage 7 (6 level-ups after bovinification), so would stage 2 ears even be an issue?

2024-05-0419_11_01-M__System_mygames_SkyrimSpecialEdition_SKSE_crash-2024-05-05-02-02-57.log-N.png.04c682903a1b0b6ca84835faba505aee.png

crash-2024-05-05-02-02-57.log 276.69 kB · 0 downloads

Interested in seeing what you see ^_^

Again, appreciate the passion you put into helping us with these weird, edge-case snafus 😃

You've got three updater threads hanging at the same spot

[RSP+3570] 0x20A31EE6F50      (BSScript::Internal::CodeTasklet*)
		Stack Trace: 
[bac_reequip00 (1B0551E3)].bac_actor_base.ActorOverlayRemove() - "bac_actor_base.psc" Line 2058
[bac_reequip00 (1B0551E3)].bac_actor_base.addOverlayTats() - "bac_actor_base.psc" Line 2683
[bac_reequip00 (1B0551E3)].bac_actor_base.reequipItemsEx() - "bac_actor_base.psc" Line 909
[bac_reequip00 (1B0551E3)].bac_reequip.OnUpdate() - "bac_reequip.psc" Line 101

File: "bac.esp"
			Flags: 0x00400008 kInitialized
			Name: "BAC Reequip Thread 00"
			EditorID: "bac_reequip00"
			FormID: 0x1B0551E3
			FormType: Quest (77)

There, a texture file textures\bac\blank.dds is applied to block the overlay slot but appear empty. That comes with the loose files.

The other BAC related items are multiple occurrences of this

[RSP+3700] 0x20A31EE73B0      (BSScript::Internal::CodeTasklet*)
		Stack Trace: 
[None].PO3_SKSEFunctions.FindAllReferencesOfType() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].bac_po3_access.FindAllReferencesOfType() - "bac_po3_access.psc" Line 93
[Active effect 4 on  (00000014)].bac_bovine_degrading.GetGrazeables() - "bac_bovine_degrading.psc" Line 108
[Active effect 4 on  (00000014)].bac_bovine_degrading.CanGraze() - "bac_bovine_degrading.psc" Line 100
[Active effect 4 on  (00000014)].bac_bovine_degrading.CheckGrazing() - "bac_bovine_degrading.psc" Line 46
[Active effect 4 on  (00000014)].bac_bovine_degrading.OnUpdate() - "bac_bovine_degrading.psc" Line 41

Flags: 0x00000408 kInitialized
			FormID: 0x00000014
			FormType: ActorCharacter (62)

And here we are on a hot trail. Bovine Degrading starts with herb scanning at stage 6, but only if *not* in sneak mode! Please check, if your PO3 installation matches the current version. PO3 comes with a dll that needs to match exactly.

Edited by botticelli

Hi all, I have managed to get this all working but when I transform I don't get any ears/hooves/udders/horns. I only get tats and a a small amount of fur on the legs. No mooing also and the cow viewer menu in MCM is always greyed out. Is this a mod setting or am I missing something? I am on LE and I have copied over the older LE Head meshes as the newer ones were causing a CTD. 

6 hours ago, botticelli said:

...And here we are on a hot trail. Bovine Degrading starts with herb scanning at stage 6, but only if *not* in sneak mode! Please check, if your PO3 installation matches the current version. PO3 comes with a dll that needs to match exactly.

Bingo!

Niiiiiiice

Intermittent purple-face started with Dirty Cow, but head morphs work and no ctd through 30 levelups

2024-05-0504_42_55-powerofthreesPapyrusExtenderatSkyrimSpecialEditionNexus-ModsandCommu.png.8bfac9308872bd0047c2e12cfce21a10.png

2 hours ago, Saturos9 said:

Hi all, I have managed to get this all working but when I transform I don't get any ears/hooves/udders/horns. I only get tats and a a small amount of fur on the legs. No mooing also and the cow viewer menu in MCM is always greyed out. Is this a mod setting or am I missing something? I am on LE and I have copied over the older LE Head meshes as the newer ones were causing a CTD. 

If the newer ones caused CTDs, you probably downloaded the SE loose files instead of the LE ones. I haven't changed the LE head meshes one bit since I first put them up. So, you might still get CTDs with other meshes as they'd also be SE ones.

As for MCM and so on, post a papyrus0.log.

3 hours ago, botticelli said:

If the newer ones caused CTDs, you probably downloaded the SE loose files instead of the LE ones. I haven't changed the LE head meshes one bit since I first put them up. So, you might still get CTDs with other meshes as they'd also be SE ones.

As for MCM and so on, post a papyrus0.log.

Hi Thanks for the reply. I was able to get it mostly working, I had the incorrect version of DD Assets installed. 

I do have an issue with the transformations still. When my characters breasts/belly changes there is no visible change, I have Inflation framework installed, do I need to push up the sliders in the MCM? Right now there are no visible size changes concerning breast/belly/ass but all the cow changes are OK now. Thanks again

58 minutes ago, Drummer_I said:

Horns appears on 5 stage, ok this is suitable but after appearing fur meshes on body full body become purple

Then you didn't install the tats package. Body fur textures are in there.

57 minutes ago, Saturos9 said:

I do have an issue with the transformations still. When my characters breasts/belly changes there is no visible change, I have Inflation framework installed, do I need to push up the sliders in the MCM? Right now there are no visible size changes concerning breast/belly/ass but all the cow changes are OK now. Thanks again

The bodymorphs used builtin and as a default in actor_base.json are those for CBBE HDT. They do *not* work e. g. for BHUNP bodies. If you didn't download the bac_2.0.3_BodyMorph_JSON.7z , consider doing that and then edit the morphs that correspond to the breasts to resemble those present with your body replacer.

1 hour ago, Drummer_I said:

ok no need, thanks for help. i think 300 plagins is enough and no more mods for now

BAC is only 1 mod - the reason for it being split into 3 packages is the file size limit (250MB) from loverslab.

5 minutes ago, La furie du Dragon said:

I have two followers that are 100% transformed into cows, they have horns and tails but no hooves, neither feet nor hand, how could I fix that ?

I can provide my load order if needed

Are they of a custom race or vanilla (ID, not race name)? Because the hand and feet items are set for the vanilla races.

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, botticelli said:

Are they of a custom race or vanilla (ID, not race name)? Because the hand and feet items are set for the vanilla races.

Well they are a custom race (Nord DZ from Proteus), but my character is also from this race and she has the hooves when transformed

Edited by La furie du Dragon
Posted (edited)
On 5/5/2024 at 2:12 PM, VibrantPen said:

Bingo!

Niiiiiiice

Intermittent purple-face started with Dirty Cow, but head morphs work and no ctd through 30 levelups

2024-05-0504_42_55-powerofthreesPapyrusExtenderatSkyrimSpecialEditionNexus-ModsandCommu.png.8bfac9308872bd0047c2e12cfce21a10.png

Okay, nice someone was able to get things rolling with the crash logs. BUT, I use the latest Papyrus Extender ... Would it be possible to post exactly which Version we need to run bac 2.09 on 1.6.1170 ? Do you mean to use the 1.6.1130 Version 5.62 ?

Okay, simply tried it and YES! Finally works ! Thank you so much for all the work that went into this mod!

Edited by BlackBoxFun
updated information

hey, don't know if anyone will want this but I thought the sounds of sloshing while walking were too loud. I went ahead and lowered the volume of them by about 70%-88%. I'm uploading here if anyone else would like them. just unzip and drag the .wav files to the BAC audio folder

sloshwav.7z

hey, I finally updated everything in my game for the newest ae version, but I cannot get the transformation to start. Everything is updated and in the right order, and milk mod is working fine, it is just that the transformation does not initialize on milking for the first time. I probably still am doing something wrong lol

10 hours ago, La furie du Dragon said:

Well they are a custom race (Nord DZ from Proteus), but my character is also from this race and she has the hooves when transformed

...and you didn't disable the hooves for NPCs on the settings page (player vs. all setting under "Regular items")?

3 hours ago, BBoii said:

hey, I finally updated everything in my game for the newest ae version, but I cannot get the transformation to start. Everything is updated and in the right order, and milk mod is working fine, it is just that the transformation does not initialize on milking for the first time. I probably still am doing something wrong lol

This is not helping. Does Hammerheart start with a new game? Are all the BAC update messages up to version 6.5 visible in the console after starting a new game? Is BAC MCM functioning normally?