Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, lol909090909 said:

image.png

pls Read Description mod first before install

Screenshot2026-09-08225915.png.ee44704fc7be322769d3a21e87226d30.png

 

Screenshot2026-09-08230549.png.e762257bdf17a89dbde354acd134139a.png

 

you are using skse 2.3.1 for game version 1.7.104, the mod only support game version 1.6.1170 and need older skse version not newer skse

Edited by EstJava
Posted
5 hours ago, epol said:

Hi all question, when I use the potion Elixir of Enormous Boobs, My char breasts shrink.
Someone familiar with this issue? if so how can i fix it.

Im using btw BHUNP

Thanks!

 

  Reveal hidden contents

    [ 0]     Skyrim.esm
    [ 1]     Update.esm
    [ 2]     Dawnguard.esm
    [ 3]     HearthFires.esm
    [ 4]     Dragonborn.esm
    [ 5]     ccasvsse001-almsivi.esm
    [ 6]     ccbgssse001-fish.esm
    [ 7]     cctwbsse001-puzzledungeon.esm
    [ 8]     cceejsse001-hstead.esm
    [ 9]     ccbgssse016-umbra.esm
    [ A]     ccbgssse031-advcyrus.esm
    [ B]     ccbgssse067-daedinv.esm
    [ C]     ccbgssse025-advdsgs.esm
    [ D]     cceejsse005-cave.esm
    [ E]     ccafdsse001-dwesanctuary.esm
    [ F]     unofficial skyrim special edition patch.esp
    [10]     SexLabAroused.esm
    [11]     SexLab.esm
    [12]     BeeingFemale.esm
    [13]     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
    [14]     PamaPrisonAlternative.esm
    [15]     Heels Sound.esm
    [16]     CreatureFramework.esm
    [17]     High Poly Head.esm
    [18]     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
    [19]     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
    [1A]     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
    [1B]     Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
    [1C]     FISS.esp
    [1D]     LoreFriendlyToys.esm
    [1E]     SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
    [1F]     PamaFurnitureScr.esp
    [20]     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
    [21]     Immersive Jewelry.esp
    [22]     MilkModNEW.esp
    [23]     MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
    [24]     BalazarTheHusky.esp
    [25]     BaboFollowers.esp
    [26]     Public Whore.esp
    [27]     bac.esp
    [28]     TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
    [29]     BaboInteractiveDia.esp
    [2A]     Populated Skyrim Legendary.esp
    [2B]     Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
    [2C]     CustomComments.esp
    [2D]     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
    [2E]     FameCommentsReloaded.esp
    [2F]     zRavenous.esp
    [30]     SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
    [31]     RennasRanch.esp
    [32]     yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp
    [33]     SexLab Approach.esp
    [34]     BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
    [35]     PrisonAlternative_Executions_Riften.esp
    [36]     PaPunishmentPack1.esp
    [37]     SimpleSlavery.esp
    [38]     PrisonAlternative_Executions_WindHelm.esp
    [39]     PamaSovngardeAftermath.esp
    [3A]     PrisonAlternative_Executions_Solitude.esp
    [3B]     SolitudeSlaughtery.esp
    [3C]     PaOutdoorEventPack.esp
    [3D]     MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
    [3E]     BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
    [3F]     MoreNastyCritters.esp
    [40]     RapeTattoos.esp
    [41]     SFO_SkinFeatureOverlays.esp
    [42]     Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
    [43]     FNIS.esp
    [44]     sr_FillHerUp.esp
    [45]     FlufyFoxAnimObjects.esp
    [46]     ZAZpatch.esp
    [47]     SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
    [48]     Sexlab Approach Shota.esp
    [49]     SexLabDefeat.esp
    [4A]     TNTR.esp
    [4B]     TNTR Test.esp
    [4C]     OAroused.esp
    [4D]     12FemaleBrows.esp
    [4E]     SexLabTools.esp
    [4F]     UIExtensions.esp
    [50]     SOSRaceMenu.esp
    [51]     RaceMenu.esp
    [52]     XPMSE.esp
    [53]     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
    [54]     opmfgconsole.esp
    [55]     High Poly Head Vampire Fix.esp
    [56]     FNISspells.esp
    [57]     MilkModNEW HF.esp
    [58]     MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
    [59]     NK_EarAddonSlider.esp
    [5A]     FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
    [5B]     GRIM Elf Ears.esp
    [5C]     GRIM ElvenMk2.esp
    [5D]     Brows.esp
    [5E]     Kaw's Claws.esp
    [5F]     KS Hairdo's.esp
    [60]     Love Sickness.esp
    [61]     MikanEyes All in one SE.esp
    [62]     PWComments.esp
    [63]     PWPatch.esp
    [64]     SLAnimLoader.esp
    [65]     SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp
    [66]     Wolfpaint_Face.esp
    [67]     iWant Widgets LE.esp
    [68]     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
    [69]     alternate start - live another life.esp
    [6A]     nwsFollowerFramework.esp
    [6B]     SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
    [FE:  0] ccbgssse002-exoticarrows.esl
    [FE:  1] ccbgssse003-zombies.esl
    [FE:  2] ccbgssse004-ruinsedge.esl
    [FE:  3] ccbgssse005-goldbrand.esl
    [FE:  4] ccbgssse006-stendarshammer.esl
    [FE:  5] ccbgssse007-chrysamere.esl
    [FE:  6] ccbgssse010-petdwarvenarmoredmudcrab.esl
    [FE:  7] ccbgssse011-hrsarmrelvn.esl
    [FE:  8] ccbgssse012-hrsarmrstl.esl
    [FE:  9] ccbgssse014-spellpack01.esl
    [FE:  A] ccbgssse019-staffofsheogorath.esl
    [FE:  B] ccbgssse020-graycowl.esl
    [FE:  C] ccbgssse021-lordsmail.esl
    [FE:  D] ccmtysse001-knightsofthenine.esl
    [FE:  E] ccqdrsse001-survivalmode.esl
    [FE:  F] ccqdrsse002-firewood.esl
    [FE: 10] ccbgssse018-shadowrend.esl
    [FE: 11] ccbgssse035-petnhound.esl
    [FE: 12] ccfsvsse001-backpacks.esl
    [FE: 13] cceejsse002-tower.esl
    [FE: 14] ccedhsse001-norjewel.esl
    [FE: 15] ccvsvsse002-pets.esl
    [FE: 16] ccbgssse037-curios.esl
    [FE: 17] ccbgssse034-mntuni.esl
    [FE: 18] ccbgssse045-hasedoki.esl
    [FE: 19] ccbgssse008-wraithguard.esl
    [FE: 1A] ccbgssse036-petbwolf.esl
    [FE: 1B] ccffbsse001-imperialdragon.esl
    [FE: 1C] ccmtysse002-ve.esl
    [FE: 1D] ccbgssse043-crosselv.esl
    [FE: 1E] ccvsvsse001-winter.esl
    [FE: 1F] cceejsse003-hollow.esl
    [FE: 20] ccbgssse038-bowofshadows.esl
    [FE: 21] ccbgssse040-advobgobs.esl
    [FE: 22] ccbgssse050-ba_daedric.esl
    [FE: 23] ccbgssse052-ba_iron.esl
    [FE: 24] ccbgssse054-ba_orcish.esl
    [FE: 25] ccbgssse058-ba_steel.esl
    [FE: 26] ccbgssse059-ba_dragonplate.esl
    [FE: 27] ccbgssse061-ba_dwarven.esl
    [FE: 28] ccpewsse002-armsofchaos.esl
    [FE: 29] ccbgssse041-netchleather.esl
    [FE: 2A] ccedhsse002-splkntset.esl
    [FE: 2B] ccbgssse064-ba_elven.esl
    [FE: 2C] ccbgssse063-ba_ebony.esl
    [FE: 2D] ccbgssse062-ba_dwarvenmail.esl
    [FE: 2E] ccbgssse060-ba_dragonscale.esl
    [FE: 2F] ccbgssse056-ba_silver.esl
    [FE: 30] ccbgssse055-ba_orcishscaled.esl
    [FE: 31] ccbgssse053-ba_leather.esl
    [FE: 32] ccbgssse051-ba_daedricmail.esl
    [FE: 33] ccbgssse057-ba_stalhrim.esl
    [FE: 34] ccbgssse066-staves.esl
    [FE: 35] ccbgssse068-bloodfall.esl
    [FE: 36] ccbgssse069-contest.esl
    [FE: 37] ccvsvsse003-necroarts.esl
    [FE: 38] ccvsvsse004-beafarmer.esl
    [FE: 39] ccffbsse002-crossbowpack.esl
    [FE: 3A] ccbgssse013-dawnfang.esl
    [FE: 3B] ccrmssse001-necrohouse.esl
    [FE: 3C] ccedhsse003-redguard.esl
    [FE: 3D] cceejsse004-hall.esl
    [FE: 3E] cckrtsse001_altar.esl
    [FE: 3F] cccbhsse001-gaunt.esl
    [FE: 40] _ResourcePack.esl
    [FE: 41] Sexy Adventures.esl
    [FE: 42] LockMaster.esl
    [FE: 43] Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
    [FE: 44] SkyrimPhoneDirectory.esl
    [FE: 45] Leash.esm
    [FE: 46] iWant Widgets.esl
    [FE: 47] SkyUI_SE.esp
    [FE: 48] FMR- Immersive Effects.esp
    [FE: 49] TitKitSEUNP.esp
    [FE: 4A] SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
    [FE: 4B] SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
    [FE: 4C] SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
    [FE: 4D] BHUNP Cosplay Pack.esp
    [FE: 4E] DD Sexlab Aroused Keywords.esp
    [FE: 4F] SLSF Reloaded.esp
    [FE: 50] InteractiveWashBasins.esp
    [FE: 51] Next-Gen Decapitations.esp
    [FE: 52] BeeingFemaleSE_Opt.esp
    [FE: 53] GoamElvenEarsRedone.esp
    [FE: 54] GoamEER Skin Patch.esp
    [FE: 55] SGEyebrows.esp
    [FE: 56] LadyRitual.esp
    [FE: 57] [Caenarvon] Pharaoh Slave.esp
    [FE: 58] [Caenarvon] Pharaoh Slave Modified Veil.esp
    [FE: 59] Shas' Chains and Silks.esp
    [FE: 5A] DX FetishFashion II.esp
    [FE: 5B] Hwybee Baltimore Race Queen.esp
    [FE: 5C] [Caenarvon] Magecore.esp
    [FE: 5D] [Caenarvon] Cosplay Pack.esp
    [FE: 5E] [Caenarvon] Cosplay Basics.esp
    [FE: 5F] [COCO] Pinup Cheongsam.esp
    [FE: 60] SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
    [FE: 61] BHUNP Skyrim Vanilla Outfits.esp
    [FE: 62] Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
    [FE: 63] Obi's SkirtShirt.esp
    [FE: 64] BHUNP3BBB.esp
    [FE: 65] RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp
    [FE: 66] BimboDemeanor.esp
    [FE: 67] MCMHelper.esp
    [FE: 68] BimboLips.esp
    [FE: 69] [Predator] Custom HP Head edits.esp
    [FE: 6A] BFACreatureChildActorsSE_ESPFE.esp
    [FE: 6B] BeeingFemaleAdultPack.esp
    [FE: 6C] Sonders_Keyword_Distribution.esp
    [FE: 6D] ZakiTattooBlacked.esp
    [FE: 6E] BHUNP NiseKardiaArmor.esp
    [FE: 6F] BHUNP StalhrimBikini.esp
    [FE: 70] BHUNP- Expanded TEWOBA.esp
    [FE: 71] BakaMotionData.esp
    [FE: 72] DD3BAPatch.esp
    [FE: 73] Advanced Nudity Detection.esp
    [FE: 74] BakaFactoryABC.esp
    [FE: 75] MNC_ABC_Patch.esp
    [FE: 76] DAV_HiddenEquipment.esp
    [FE: 77] DynamicArmorMenu.esp
    [FE: 78] Modesty_Keyword.esp
    [FE: 79] HeelsFix.esp
    [FE: 7A] OSLAroused.esp
    [FE: 7B] SlaveTats.esp
    [FE: 7C] KSHairdosSMP.esp
    [FE: 7D] Keyword_Indicator.esp
    [FE: 7E] sztkUtil.esp
    [FE: 7F] BOOBIES_ImmersiveIcons.esp
    [FE: 80] BHUNP CH Maid.esp
    [FE: 81] [Army]Mizuryu Kei.esp
    [FE: 82] BHUNP Wendy Bikini Armor.esp
    [FE: 83] Egil's Demon Hunter.esp
    [FE: 84] BardledorfNailPolish.esp
    [FE: 85] Bathing in Skyrim.esp
    [FE: 86] Bathing in Skyrim - Bathing Token.esp
    [FE: 87] Bathing in Skyrim - First Person Messages.esp
    [FE: 88] BikiniMaid_BHUNP.esp
    [FE: 89] BimboSkin.esp
    [FE: 8A] [COCO] Pinpup Cheongsam.esp
    [FE: 8B] DX Fetish Fashion Volume 1 SE.esp
    [FE: 8C] Devious Devices SE patch.esp
    [FE: 8D] DwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp
    [FE: 8E] GR_TrapDefeat.esp
    [FE: 8F] princess.esp
    [FE: 90] [Dint999] Fogotten Princess Set.esp
    [FE: 91] Lap Sitting.esp
    [FE: 92] ImmersiveLapSittingArousal.esp
    [FE: 93] WashBasinRestoreVanillaPath.esp
    [FE: 94] I4IconAddon.esp
    [FE: 95] [Odd] MilkMaid.esp
    [FE: 96] GR_MimicPlacer.esp
    [FE: 97] TNTR-MimicsTextFix.esp
    [FE: 98] Priestess of the Time.esp
    [FE: 99] [QH]NvshenLeisi.esp
    [FE: 9A] QuickArmorRebalance - MCM.esp
    [FE: 9B] QuickArmorRebalance - Power.esp
    [FE: 9C] SLWidgets.esp
    [FE: 9D] SimpleNailPolish.esp
    [FE: 9E] mrt_SimpleProstitution.esp
    [FE: 9F] Assassins Dress.esp
    [FE: A0] SPB Heart Girl.esp
    [FE: A1] SPB Ribbon.esp
    [FE: A2] DX StLouis SE.esp
    [FE: A3] Zaki Tattoos.esp
    [FE: A4] [Caenarvon] Seolbim.esp
    [FE: A5] iWant Status Bars.esp
    [FE: A6] shadowman_getwashed.esp
    [FE: A7] Hwybee Bell Wild West.esp
    [FE: A8] BlackRose.esp
    [FE: A9] [COCO] Deliciously Bride.esp

 

download the json image.png.4b089ca108fa27121026a2465066eedf.png and edit the morphs to match the BHUNP morphs, especially the reverse flag. Keep in mind that with BAC version 2.1.4 there's now the option to add a value cap at 6th position.

 

7 hours ago, lol909090909 said:

tried again fresh install downloaded this pls tell me i am not doing anything wrong

SKSE 2.3.1 / Skyrim AE 1.7.104 is the current version provided by Bethesda not two weeks ago. Almost no mod will support that version. If you want to use mods, you need to downgrade your installation to Skyrim AE 1.6.1170 / SKSE 2.2.6, else nothing modded will run. With Steam, use Steam console to download the packages and set your steamapps/appmanifest_489830.acf file to read-only in the windows explorer. A guide how to download those packages using the console and downgrade your installation can be found in this Reddit post. Only use Vortex after setting the appmanifest file to read-only.

Posted

I know I asked this before, but is there any way to make it so the tattoos appear in different slavetats slots? I know it was said that SE uses a reverse layering but idk. I want the furs and everything to be on the bottom of the list, so my other slavetats (or rapeTats) appear properly. Is there a possible simple solution or no?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, botticelli said:

download the json image.png.4b089ca108fa27121026a2465066eedf.png and edit the morphs to match the BHUNP morphs, especially the reverse flag. Keep in mind that with BAC version 2.1.4 there's now the option to add a value cap at 6th position.

 

SKSE 2.3.1 / Skyrim AE 1.7.104 is the current version provided by Bethesda not two weeks ago. Almost no mod will support that version. If you want to use mods, you need to downgrade your installation to Skyrim AE 1.6.1170 / SKSE 2.2.6, else nothing modded will run. With Steam, use Steam console to download the packages and set your steamapps/appmanifest_489830.acf file to read-only in the windows explorer. A guide how to download those packages using the console and downgrade your installation can be found in this Reddit post. Only use Vortex after setting the appmanifest file to read-only.

 

Thanks for the response! This helped me a lot and pushed me closer to finding a solution for the breast growth issue.

Thanks again!

Edited by epol
grammer
Posted
14 hours ago, dragongodmod117 said:

I know I asked this before, but is there any way to make it so the tattoos appear in different slavetats slots? I know it was said that SE uses a reverse layering but idk. I want the furs and everything to be on the bottom of the list, so my other slavetats (or rapeTats) appear properly. Is there a possible simple solution or no?

Skyrim SE/AE uses reverse ordering by default. Slots with higher numbers are closer to the skin than slots with lower numbers. In LE it's the other way round. Now there exist some mods (e. g. this one) that reverse that order again and thus implement the LE overlay order. That mod I mentioned states "optional order reversal via INI file" which is a lie since it effectively implements that as a default and you'd need to edit the INI file to get the regular SE/AE order.

I put the BAC overlays into the high slots (closest to skin) to have other mods (like e. g. YPS) that do not bother about slot ordering and thus use the lower slots not needing to be changed. With a slot reversal mod in place, this of course will not work.

Do you have such a mod? Could you please check if it's simply done with an INI setting? Keep in mind that you can reassign BAC's slots via the Cow Settings page.

Posted
9 hours ago, botticelli said:

Skyrim SE/AE uses reverse ordering by default. Slots with higher numbers are closer to the skin than slots with lower numbers. In LE it's the other way round. Now there exist some mods (e. g. this one) that reverse that order again and thus implement the LE overlay order. That mod I mentioned states "optional order reversal via INI file" which is a lie since it effectively implements that as a default and you'd need to edit the INI file to get the regular SE/AE order.

I put the BAC overlays into the high slots (closest to skin) to have other mods (like e. g. YPS) that do not bother about slot ordering and thus use the lower slots not needing to be changed. With a slot reversal mod in place, this of course will not work.

Do you have such a mod? Could you please check if it's simply done with an INI setting? Keep in mind that you can reassign BAC's slots via the Cow Settings page.

 

I do remember trying that mod, but it made a bunch of my overlays WAY darker and overall worse looking. Is it possible that my Slavetats version is bad/faulty? Maybe I need to check for an SE update?

Posted
On 9/8/2026 at 7:14 PM, EstJava said:

pls Read Description mod first before install

Screenshot2026-09-08225915.png.ee44704fc7be322769d3a21e87226d30.png

 

Screenshot2026-09-08230549.png.e762257bdf17a89dbde354acd134139a.png

 

you are using skse 2.3.1 for game version 1.7.104, the mod only support game version 1.6.1170 and need older skse version not newer skse

oh ok i am an idiot and once again thx everyone for trying to help me

Posted

I've been considering the logistics of potions that apply specific mutations. Mutations have a lot of criteria for each of them. Some have cow stage requirements, prerequisites, or the presence of certain features like udders.

 

I think the best way to implement potions of specific mutations is to treat everything like a path and make potions for paths.

Potion of Milk Mutation will apply the next mutation in the line of Untamed Milk -> Breast Stretch -> Lactacid Producer -> Lactation Bursts -> Spontaneous Milk, for example, and ask BAC if something can be applied in this path.

If it meets the requirements, it applies the mutation.

If it doesn't, it could do nothing, return the potion, or do a fallback if called by another event.

 

That's how I see those working, anyway. Could be neat! Unfortunately I can't compile bac scripts cause of some random dependencies so I can do is share my thoughts.

Posted
On 7/18/2026 at 9:54 AM, Galactase said:

Wait, really? BAC doesn't increase curse progress whenever you drink milk? That's... the fuck? What in the world is causing that in my load order?

Okay, I knew I wasn't crazy.

 

bac_alias.psc lines 533-536

if pot.haskeyword(BACStore.mme_milk) 
	BACUtilities.log("bac_alias::OnObjectEquipped", "Potion!", BACConfig.BAC_Debug_Level_Verbose)
	BACActor.SetCowMilkWearBonus(acActor, BACActor.GetCowMilkWearBonus(acActor) + 1.0001)
endif

Can we have a way to remove drinking milk from consideration for levelling up? With that gone I wouldn't have needed the invisibly slow etc. speeds.

 

Posted
5 minutes ago, Galactase said:

Can we have a way to remove drinking milk from consideration for levelling up? With that gone I wouldn't have needed the invisibly slow etc. speeds.

That would run contradictory to the request that the curse should also progress if you are not constantly being milked. The "CowMilkWearBonus" is the measure for the next stage to happen if continuously not being milked for several hours.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, botticelli said:

That would run contradictory to the request that the curse should also progress if you are not constantly being milked. The "CowMilkWearBonus" is the measure for the next stage to happen if continuously not being milked for several hours.

But it also increases when you drink milk. I don't mind the not being milked progression but I don't want it increasing when I drink milk. Is it not possible to change this:

BACActor.SetCowMilkWearBonus(acActor, BACActor.GetCowMilkWearBonus(acActor) + 1.0001)

to something like this?

BACActor.SetCowMilkWearBonus(acActor, BACActor.GetCowMilkWearBonus(acActor) + (1.0001 * BAC.MilkProgressCurse))

where BAC.MilkProgressCurse is either 1 or 0 depending on an MCM toggle?

I'm sorry, I'd compile my own little personal version of the script where it's just 0 and not bother you with this but I'm missing some dependencies that I just cannot fix.

Edited by Galactase
Posted

 

Alright I've package up my Beta files for my patch.

 

This is A beta Assets set and doesn't have a ESP, I am uploading this to get some help with the tails I've made.

Thank you.

 

Anyway the assets package within are.

The Being a Cow Addon slavetats. Udders groin, Cowface white and hooves nails.  

The Cow Body Ref Z_(_AHID)_Base_Full_Cow_ .

The Udder Bodyslide files 1-3, Cow Hooves bodyslide files, the Cow Hands bodyslide files, The Cow Tail bodyslide files and the Cow Head ref bodyslide files

Finally a Custom setup Json file for BAC's body morphs that was edited to use most of the slider I've made so far.

 

Most of the assets are built for the white cow only up to the bare versions for now.

 

bac_3BA-Body_Patch-BETA.zip

 

Spoiler
On 4/23/2025 at 8:59 AM, CuriousBigred said:

The tri files need to point to the high poly ones as well which requires editing the esp or making a new one overwriting those records.  

Being a Cow High Poly.7z 293.84 kB · 376 downloads

 

 

On 6/5/2025 at 3:15 PM, Dudemer said:

1. First. make a New folder under meshes (meshes\WhateverTheFuckNameYouWant).

 

2. Second find the File For Highpoly Head mesh/nif file under meshes\KL\FemaleHead.nif.

 

3. Third open my Bodyslide file (_AHID)__bac_Cow_Head_Ref in Outfitstudio, Rename the FemaleHead Object in the view window by Right Clicking it to HeadRef and then set it as reference by Right Clicking it again. then Import the FemaleHead.nif From meshes\KL\, From there go to the slider Drop down menu click Conform Selected While the FemaleHead Object is Highlighted. delete the Headref object then Change the sliders values to your preference then Set the base shape on the slider drop down menu. Then Export the FemaleHead Object through the file drop down menu as a OBJ file to meshes\WhateverTheFuckNameYouWant. Then close Outfitstudio. 

 

4. fourth Open OutfitStudio again but through its EXE file by going to Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide OutfitStudio x64. when it opens import the Highpoly Head mesh/nif file under meshes\KL\FemaleHead.nif then make a new slider on the slider drop down menu Click on the Pen Icon of the slider you made in the slider Window and then go to the slider drop down menu again and import the OBJ file from meshes\WhateverTheFuckNameYouWant as Slider data. From there you just need to Incrementally increase the slider (I used 10% Increments) then set base shape then export it to replace to head nifs from meshes\bac\heads.     

 

 

 

 

Posted
15 hours ago, Galactase said:

But it also increases when you drink milk. I don't mind the not being milked progression but I don't want it increasing when I drink milk. Is it not possible to change this:

BACActor.SetCowMilkWearBonus(acActor, BACActor.GetCowMilkWearBonus(acActor) + 1.0001)

to something like this?

BACActor.SetCowMilkWearBonus(acActor, BACActor.GetCowMilkWearBonus(acActor) + (1.0001 * BAC.MilkProgressCurse))

where BAC.MilkProgressCurse is either 1 or 0 depending on an MCM toggle?

I'm sorry, I'd compile my own little personal version of the script where it's just 0 and not bother you with this but I'm missing some dependencies that I just cannot fix.

Here's a bac_alias.pex without the progression on drinking milk. I'll put an MCM toggle into the next version.

bac_alias.7z

Posted

(Unless something's seriously wrong on my end,) it seems like even with the mod set to disabled it always begins/progresses? If whatever conditions that are set in the mod are reached, the transformation begins regardless of whether it's enabled.

 

The only thing that disabling the mod seems to do is disable the ability to configure it, which seems odd.

 

(And then, annoyingly, there seems to be no way to revert all changes and de-cowify the player, or to block further bovinification)

Posted
On 9/9/2026 at 6:37 AM, botticelli said:

Skyrim SE/AE uses reverse ordering by default. Slots with higher numbers are closer to the skin than slots with lower numbers. In LE it's the other way round. Now there exist some mods (e. g. this one) that reverse that order again and thus implement the LE overlay order. That mod I mentioned states "optional order reversal via INI file" which is a lie since it effectively implements that as a default and you'd need to edit the INI file to get the regular SE/AE order.

I put the BAC overlays into the high slots (closest to skin) to have other mods (like e. g. YPS) that do not bother about slot ordering and thus use the lower slots not needing to be changed. With a slot reversal mod in place, this of course will not work.

Do you have such a mod? Could you please check if it's simply done with an INI setting? Keep in mind that you can reassign BAC's slots via the Cow Settings page.

 

On 9/9/2026 at 4:16 PM, dragongodmod117 said:

 

I do remember trying that mod, but it made a bunch of my overlays WAY darker and overall worse looking. Is it possible that my Slavetats version is bad/faulty? Maybe I need to check for an SE update?

 

Is this a difference between Slavetats SE and Slavetats NG? Maybe since I'm using the SE version, the "reverse ordering" isn't working?

Posted
9 hours ago, Dozen9292 said:

(Unless something's seriously wrong on my end,) it seems like even with the mod set to disabled it always begins/progresses? If whatever conditions that are set in the mod are reached, the transformation begins regardless of whether it's enabled.

 

The only thing that disabling the mod seems to do is disable the ability to configure it, which seems odd.

 

(And then, annoyingly, there seems to be no way to revert all changes and de-cowify the player, or to block further bovinification)

You're right. Since changing the mechanism to MME mod events, those event handlers keep working even after the mod is disabled. I'll change that with the next version. You can put this bac_main.pex script into data\scripts to get that stopped. To deregister your pc first, don't put the script in immediately but deregister her as a milkmaid in MME and wait until BAC recognizes that and also deregisters her. Then save, exit, put the script in and start again. Btw. Deactivating the mod to not become a cow again is not necessary. There's a spell (tome) "UnBlock Self-Bovinification" you can cast on yourself once you got rid of the cow and it won't happen again.

bac_main.7z

Posted (edited)
On 9/11/2026 at 12:30 AM, Dudemer said:

 

Alright I've package up my Beta files for my patch.

 

This is A beta Assets set and doesn't have a ESP, I am uploading this to get some help with the tails I've made.

Thank you.

 

Anyway the assets package within are.

The Being a Cow Addon slavetats. Udders groin, Cowface white and hooves nails.  

The Cow Body Ref Z_(_AHID)_Base_Full_Cow_ .

The Udder Bodyslide files 1-3, Cow Hooves bodyslide files, the Cow Hands bodyslide files, The Cow Tail bodyslide files and the Cow Head ref bodyslide files

Finally a Custom setup Json file for BAC's body morphs that was edited to use most of the slider I've made so far.

 

Most of the assets are built for the white cow only up to the bare versions for now.

 

bac_3BA-Body_Patch-BETA.zip 64.97 MB · 2 downloads

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

 

 

 

I've been recently working on the tail to make it as a functional patch that I was working on early this year.

I don't know what kind of help is needed but I'll share everything I could

This is not finished but I will list what I did:

 

Just a reminder, I'm not a skilled artist, I did the changes to make sure the tail follows the 3BA Body proportions with sliders. I wasn't fan of the tail staying static as the body proportions changes as the curse goes. At some mid/extreme body changes, the tail was too much inside the body and not following the back of the character.

 

The changes were made on the in-built tail from the mod who uses Fantasy Creatures HDT SMP Tails, not the tail from Unknown22923

 

Content:

  • bac.esp ==> I added suffix "_0" to Male Biped Model and Female Biped Model to all Armor Addon tail items (i.e.: For EDID: bac_tail_bspots01AA, changed Female Biped Model: bac\bspots\cowtail01.nif to bac\bspots\cowtail01_0.nif)
    • The bac.esp was done when using bac version 2.1.2 not the latest 2.1.4 as I'm writing this ! I haven't yet installed the latest version and updated the bac.esp patch. This is the only change in BAC, if you want to make it for the latest version, you just need to change the tail records under "Armor Addon"
    • image.png.c07a31113d736a0a77c30d3df827287b.png
  • CalienteTools ==>Contains the SliderSets/ and ShapeData/ for stage 1/2 tails
    • The body base reference is 3BA with UBE Anus and some custom sliders !
    • Most of the work here was picking one by one sliders and correct the tail based on them such as for instance butt size, chubby, back arch....

I think there is an issue on the SMP tail on stage 01. The tail stays static but works for stage 02. I didn't take time to look at it I may have done something wrong. I think I can fix it pretty fast I just need to take time.

 

 

Anyway, here is the zip file but beware of the bac.esp coming from 2.1.2 once again I didn't look if there are changes in the .esp between 2.1.2 - 2.1.4 but if so, don't overwrite it and just change those Armor Addon record

 

EDIT: ZIP File cleaned and up to date for 2.1.4. Look 6 posts below this one

 

 

Edited by tholos
Posted
3 hours ago, EstJava said:

miss match skin color after head mutation (Follower), how to fix this?

In data\SKSE\Plugins\skee64.ini:

bPlayerOnly=0 (defaults to 1!)

also google "Skyrim blackfacing" and install a mod, if applicable.

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, tholos said:

I think there is an issue on the SMP tail on stage 01. The tail stays static but works for stage 02. I didn't take time to look at it I may have done something wrong. I think I can fix it pretty fast I just need to take time.

Keep in mind, that the tail for stage 1 is another model, not just a downscaled #2. Btw. is the distribution -<color> vs. -color>-moi intentional or should there always be two options? Also, while you are at it, the texture paths should be textures\bac\tail\... instead of just textures\tail\... (the latter were the original ones which I don't want to compromize if someone installs both mods).

Spoiler

image.png.544c59db65f3ef0916f77cb300e8ec10.png

 

Edited by botticelli
Posted
6 hours ago, botticelli said:

Keep in mind, that the tail for stage 1 is another model, not just a downscaled #2. Btw. is the distribution -<color> vs. -color>-moi intentional or should there always be two options? Also, while you are at it, the texture paths should be textures\bac\tail\... instead of just textures\tail\... (the latter were the original ones which I don't want to compromize if someone installs both mods).

  Hide contents

image.png.544c59db65f3ef0916f77cb300e8ec10.png

 

Oopsies, I cleaned up the ZIP file and for the time being decided to remove it. If you still wanna look at it, you have to pick the one with the "- moi" suffix. In the next zip file I deleted all dupes/leftovers

I will upload it again when the texture thing is cleared.

 

BUT what texture path are you talking about ? I may not understand, the texture path used for the tail is as shown below right ?

image.png.e8d28184c12d88cb7baf5715764c61b0.png

 

I haven't changed at least intentionally the tail texture; from what I remembered, I just took the tail .nif files from the BSA archive included in this mod. So the tail stage 1 and tail stage 2 are the ones from this mod, I didn't change the meshes on it, I only adjusted the position and sliders. 🤔

 

Unless the data structure path changed between Bac 2.1.2 and 2.1.4, I don't get it

 

Posted
16 hours ago, tholos said:

Unless the data structure path changed between Bac 2.1.2 and 2.1.4, I don't get it

You didn't do anything wrong, just those paths from the tuft (Tri fur3_2 nodes) changed between versions. I'm referring to these:

image.png.f39f6ec272135921e1f105d631d03be2.pngimage.png.228c3b4f5d74823b5b9b6799596e95df.png

If that folder is missing in 2.1.2, just copy the whole textures\tail folder to textures\bac.

Posted
On 9/15/2026 at 12:54 PM, botticelli said:

You didn't do anything wrong, just those paths from the tuft (Tri fur3_2 nodes) changed between versions. I'm referring to these:

image.png.f39f6ec272135921e1f105d631d03be2.pngimage.png.228c3b4f5d74823b5b9b6799596e95df.png

If that folder is missing in 2.1.2, just copy the whole textures\tail folder to textures\bac.

Yes, that's why I said in bold 

Quote

beware of the bac.esp coming from 2.1.2

 

Anyway, I updated the zip file with:

  • Updated to 2.1.4: Texture path should be good
  • Remove dupes in the osp projects
  • Added HDT XML for both tail stages

So there should be no issue now :) 

 

bac tail 2.1.4.rar

Posted

Hi! I love seeing that the mod is still being maintained and that new features are being added. Maybe you’ve already considered this, or perhaps it wasn’t technically possible, but I think it could be a fitting addition to add a mutation that changes the eye texture/iris. It could work either through a slider similar to the face feature presets, or be customizable through the mod files. it could come with optional vison change that applies some filter that removes certain coulors leaving only blues and yellows.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...