botticelli Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 6 hours ago, jimjimjimjimjimjimjim said: Hi! I love seeing that the mod is still being maintained and that new features are being added. Maybe you’ve already considered this, or perhaps it wasn’t technically possible, but I think it could be a fitting addition to add a mutation that changes the eye texture/iris. It could work either through a slider similar to the face feature presets, or be customizable through the mod files. it could come with optional vison change that applies some filter that removes certain coulors leaving only blues and yellows. Eye texture is facegen data which I'm not familar with. It would need to be added to Racemenu as an eye option.
masterofgamespl Posted September 20 Posted September 20 hey what's up guys, I was playing the mod and I realised that sometimes I do something around Whiterun, I check in MCM how much time I have left before I get a task from Paul and I notice it's for example 1 day or something like that. So if I didn't check that and I fast traveled somewhere I would have to fast travel back to Whiterun or reload a save. What if there was either a button that you can press that shows you data (similar to how you press 9 and it shows MME data) or you could give an option to Paul to tell him something like "hey can I do the task for you earlier". Or better add both tbh.
botticelli Posted September 21 Author Posted September 21 18 hours ago, SkyrimGamerO said: hey what's up guys, I was playing the mod and I realised that sometimes I do something around Whiterun, I check in MCM how much time I have left before I get a task from Paul and I notice it's for example 1 day or something like that. So if I didn't check that and I fast traveled somewhere I would have to fast travel back to Whiterun or reload a save. What if there was either a button that you can press that shows you data (similar to how you press 9 and it shows MME data) or you could give an option to Paul to tell him something like "hey can I do the task for you earlier". Or better add both tbh. I don't use fast travel because that's effectively slow travel (time is calculated using walking pace), so I use a teleport mod instead (which is also script-friendly since fast travel tries to run all events possibly happening in the meantime at onceupon arrival which in turn can cause CTDs), but I get your point. Whenever Will of the master starts, you still have ~40 game hours to reach Paul (with increasing interference by Paul). I could probably make a dialogue option to start the next quest just now and when that ends, the waiting period starts anew.
masterofgamespl Posted September 23 Posted September 23 You know what would be cool? I am using a mod called footprints. It would be kinda cool if the character with hooves would be leaving footsteps in shape of hooves. Of course I assume it would not be easy to make something like that but it would be cool. Just though i would share, maybe someone with more experience than me in modding could make something like that.
Dudemer Posted September 24 Posted September 24 (edited) Hi there I've working on my Skyrim AE Mod list For the last Week, After I started to CTD around Markarth an search through forums finding out it caused by Save Corruption. (Lovely🥰) And I had to Delete all my saves. So I've bin fixing Shit and Updating Shit.  Dramatic Reenactment of my progress so far below. Spoiler   Edited September 24 by Dudemer 1
safado Posted September 25 Posted September 25 1 hour ago, Dudemer said: Hi there I've working on my Skyrim AE Mod list For the last Week, After I started to CTD around Markarth an search through forums finding out it caused by Save Corruption. (Lovely🥰) And I had to Delete all my saves. So I've bin fixing Shit and Updating Shit.  Dramatic Reenactment of my progress so far below.  Reveal hidden contents    It could be NAVmesh issues from overlapping mods changes. Try loading a save near the area of the CTD and disable the AI using the console command TAI.  Every NPC will freeze (no ai), walk to the area of CTD if it is ok, then it's a navmesh issue.   Â
Dudemer Posted September 25 Posted September 25 15 minutes ago, safado said:  It could be NAVmesh issues from overlapping mods changes. Try loading a save near the area of the CTD and disable the AI using the console command TAI.  Every NPC will freeze (no ai), walk to the area of CTD if it is ok, then it's a navmesh issue.    Yeah I tested the area after a Reload on a different character an CTD it's the fact that I uninstalled Modder Unofficial patch mid way through one of my character playthrough and it came back to Bite me.  Now it's fine, I just had to start a new character.Â
masterofgamespl Posted September 26 Posted September 26 Hey guys, for some reason Hugh and Mandy are invisible to me. I can still talk to them, I just can't see them. Any ideas why? I used to be able to see Mandy is some previous version of the mod (I don't remember I usually just avoided coldharbour) but I couldn't see Hugh back then too. Now I can't see both of them. Also after entering couldharbour there's usually crazy battle royale going on next to Mandy and if you get "picked" by one of the daedra then the enemies just kill me unless i turn on tgm. I don't know if that's just me though?
KaPi41 Posted September 27 Posted September 27 Hello! I was wondering if there is a way to make BAC recognize and add custom race followers ( from https://www.loverslab.com/profile/6886714-sandant69/Â ) without making custom heads morphs? The situation I have is custom race followers with standard 3BA bodies (with little skeleton edits) + custom heads. I dont use head morphs and really limited body morphs. I just want the custom race to be recognized by BAC. Tried custom race mcm, the .esps dont show up there. Tried to enable non human races option, no luck. Follower shows up in milkmaid list with !COW but does not start transforming no matter what I do and what options I change. Thanks for any replies and sorry to bother!
botticelli Posted September 27 Author Posted September 27 18 hours ago, masterofgamespl said: Hey guys, for some reason Hugh and Mandy are invisible to me. I can still talk to them, I just can't see them. Any ideas why? I used to be able to see Mandy is some previous version of the mod (I don't remember I usually just avoided coldharbour) but I couldn't see Hugh back then too. Now I can't see both of them. Also after entering couldharbour there's usually crazy battle royale going on next to Mandy and if you get "picked" by one of the daedra then the enemies just kill me unless i turn on tgm. I don't know if that's just me though? The visibility problem is a new one. Ususally things linke this happen with missing textures but Mandy uses the vanilla highlandcow texture which should show up. The battle between the dremoras is a faction mismatch I have on my list to fix. Â 21 minutes ago, KaPi41 said: Hello! I was wondering if there is a way to make BAC recognize and add custom race followers ( from https://www.loverslab.com/profile/6886714-sandant69/Â ) without making custom heads morphs? The situation I have is custom race followers with standard 3BA bodies (with little skeleton edits) + custom heads. I dont use head morphs and really limited body morphs. I just want the custom race to be recognized by BAC. Tried custom race mcm, the .esps dont show up there. Tried to enable non human races option, no luck. Follower shows up in milkmaid list with !COW but does not start transforming no matter what I do and what options I change. Thanks for any replies and sorry to bother! Sorry, the custom race options were made with player custom races in mind that would require head transformations. As a side effect, custom race npcs of the same custom race would also work. A custom race is only recognized by BAC with all of the changes mentioned in the PDF (head meshes plus formlists). Also, the esp needs to be registered as a plugin in the game (some mods ship an esp which is only required by the scripts of that mod but not by the game and then registering it may be omitted, this case is usually mentioned in the description of that mod).
masterofgamespl Posted September 27 Posted September 27 1 hour ago, botticelli said: The visibility problem is a new one. Ususally things linke this happen with missing textures but Mandy uses the vanilla highlandcow texture which should show up. The battle between the dremoras is a faction mismatch I have on my list to fix. Well I do have a mod called fluffworks which changes cows a little, so it might have been the cause of this (although I have seen cows from mods with no issues) but I have no clue what about hugh. I've had this issue for a while now but I usually just avoided coldharbour. I think he's supposed to be a minotaur. I don't have any mod that adds minotaurs or anything like that to the game though.
KaPi41 Posted September 27 Posted September 27 (edited) 4 hours ago, botticelli said: Also, the esp needs to be registered as a plugin in the game (some mods ship an esp which is only required by the scripts of that mod but not by the game and then registering it may be omitted, this case is usually mentioned in the description of that mod). Thanks for answering. But what do you mean by this? The mod ships with an esp, its active and in-game i can take out items from it using additemmenu. Are there some specific conditions for it to be recognized? If its something I can edit in CK or SSEEdit, I would at least like to try. Edit: Okay, removed the ESL flag, now the mod is recognized. Added the formlist with cow head stages, added form IDs in custom races MCM. What i've actually done is I added the 8 stages but havent changed the nifs, since im not gonna be using that mod feature. Also, this custom race does not have a separate vampire form id, so I just copied the normal one from CK there. The follower still does not start the transformation, it still only shows up in Milk Maid list as !COW. Tried waiting a few days, tried different transformation triggers etc. Will try on a new game. Is there anything im missing or wont work the way Ive done it? Edit2: Tried on new game, still no transform.  Spoiler  Edited September 27 by KaPi41
CuriousBigred Posted September 27 Posted September 27 2 hours ago, KaPi41 said: Thanks for answering. But what do you mean by this? The mod ships with an esp, its active and in-game i can take out items from it using additemmenu. Are there some specific conditions for it to be recognized? If its something I can edit in CK or SSEEdit, I would at least like to try. Edit: Okay, removed the ESL flag, now the mod is recognized. Added the formlist with cow head stages, added form IDs in custom races MCM. What i've actually done is I added the 8 stages but havent changed the nifs, since im not gonna be using that mod feature. Also, this custom race does not have a separate vampire form id, so I just copied the normal one from CK there. The follower still does not start the transformation, it still only shows up in Milk Maid list as !COW. Tried waiting a few days, tried different transformation triggers etc. Will try on a new game. Is there anything im missing or wont work the way Ive done it? Edit2: Tried on new game, still no transform. If you compacted the form IDs before you made it into an esl, remove the esp and replace it. That could be a cause if you did that. In my experience bac.esp should never be eslified. If not, i recommend using the cow level up scroll/mutagen scrolls on your follower to see if anything changes (add them with either console commands or a mod like modex or additemmenu)
KaPi41 Posted September 27 Posted September 27 42 minutes ago, CuriousBigred said: If you compacted the form IDs before you made it into an esl, remove the esp and replace it. That could be a cause if you did that. In my experience bac.esp should never be eslified. If not, i recommend using the cow level up scroll/mutagen scrolls on your follower to see if anything changes (add them with either console commands or a mod like modex or additemmenu) I haven't compacted anything, follower mod was esl flagged by mod author, all I did was remove the ESL flag from the esp. Tried the mutagen and level up potions - "Mutation effect failed" and "spell level up/down - failed: no registered target" Added Vampire version of the race thru CK with necessary records. Changed the Form ID to the vampire one. Still nothing works. BAC just refuses to acknowledge the custom race.
botticelli Posted September 28 Author Posted September 28 On 9/27/2026 at 4:23 PM, KaPi41 said: I haven't compacted anything, follower mod was esl flagged by mod author, all I did was remove the ESL flag from the esp. Tried the mutagen and level up potions - "Mutation effect failed" and "spell level up/down - failed: no registered target" Added Vampire version of the race thru CK with necessary records. Changed the Form ID to the vampire one. Still nothing works. BAC just refuses to acknowledge the custom race. Check if that race is playable in the CK, like I said, this feature was created with the pc cow in mind. If not, there's a faction in BAC (bac_NPCAsCowAllowed, xx31e704, xx = BAC's mod ID), add your npc to that faction via console (tag her, then addfac xx31e704). If you want to use this on multiple npcs and not add each and every one to that faction, open that follower mod in CK, create a keyword with the exact String "bac_NPCCowAllowed" (without the quotes) and add that keyword to the race. 1
KaPi41 Posted September 28 Posted September 28 1 hour ago, botticelli said: Check if that race is playable in the CK, like I said, this feature was created with the pc cow in mind. If not, there's a faction in BAC (bac_NPCAsCowAllowed, xx31e704, xx = BAC's mod ID), add your npc to that faction via console (tag her, then addfac xx31e704). If you want to use this on multiple npcs and not add each and every one to that faction, open that follower mod in CK, create a keyword with the exact String "bac_NPCCowAllowed" (without the quotes) and add that keyword to the race. That's what was missing! Thanks a lot! All works well now. May this convo help future seekers find their ways One thing I can add is, for the command to work properly -> "addfac xx31e704 1" it needs the value at the end.
nocturna Posted September 29 Posted September 29 (edited) I am on SE and have an issue. When the heads are supposed to change it does not and turns the head blue. Its not slavetats because the fur appears normally on head and the nose texture too. Head type is vanilla but I do have HPH as well and I did try the HPH files in the comments. Race is imperial. Body 3BA. If I enter racemenu and change the head manually to the cow head the blue texture goes away until the next head change is called. Also this mod changes my skin tone from what I have it set to and becomes 4 and when I change it it reverts back to 4. There is a crash that seems to happen I am having trouble identifying what is causing it. I know its this mod but the logs are not pointing anything it could be because its highly modded or one of the features that is new to me. Very likely an event call or too many events called at same time or a mod conflict. This is not an upgrade it is a fresh install of BAC with version 2.1.4 the version I used to use was 2.0.2 or 2.0.6. Â I have searched this topic for blue, head, smp, high and high poly. I have found nothing that relates to the head issue only that the changing color is related to textures however I think it might be mesh related or call related. I have all the requirements and all of the optional requirements too. I have used bodyslide, FNIS and added slavetats new pack through MCM. I installed as stated. I have checked skee as well and made the changes recommended such as player only to 0. Â Update: Problem with blue head was addressed with below comment and turning off face tint. The crash is not from this mod it is from another and not relevant now. The skin tone change does not break anything and might just be anomalous. Â Edited September 30 by nocturna
CuriousBigred Posted September 29 Posted September 29 2 hours ago, nocturna said: I am on SE and have an issue. When the heads are supposed to change it does not and turns the head blue. Its not slavetats because the fur appears normally on head and the nose texture too. Head type is vanilla but I do have HPH as well and I did try the HPH files in the comments. Race is imperial. Body 3BA. If I enter racemenu and change the head manually to the cow head the blue texture goes away until the next head change is called. Also this mod changes my skin tone from what I have it set to and becomes 4 and when I change it it reverts back to 4. There is a crash that seems to happen I am having trouble identifying what is causing it. I know its this mod but the logs are not pointing anything it could be because its highly modded or one of the features that is new to me. Very likely an event call or too many events called at same time or a mod conflict. This is not an upgrade it is a fresh install of BAC with version 2.1.4 the version I used to use was 2.0.2 or 2.0.6. Â I have searched this topic for blue, head, smp, high and high poly. I have found nothing that relates to the head issue only that the changing color is related to textures however I think it might be mesh related or call related. I have all the requirements and all of the optional requirements too. I have used bodyslide, FNIS and added slavetats new pack through MCM. I installed as stated. I have checked skee as well and made the changes recommended such as player only to 0. Â In my experience the tint fix causes this. There should be a toggle in the mcm to disable it.
someperson1423 Posted September 30 Posted September 30 On 9/10/2026 at 5:30 PM, Dudemer said:  Alright I've package up my Beta files for my patch.  This is A beta Assets set and doesn't have a ESP, I am uploading this to get some help with the tails I've made. Thank you.  Anyway the assets package within are. The Being a Cow Addon slavetats. Udders groin, Cowface white and hooves nails.  The Cow Body Ref Z_(_AHID)_Base_Full_Cow_ . The Udder Bodyslide files 1-3, Cow Hooves bodyslide files, the Cow Hands bodyslide files, The Cow Tail bodyslide files and the Cow Head ref bodyslide files Finally a Custom setup Json file for BAC's body morphs that was edited to use most of the slider I've made so far.  Most of the assets are built for the white cow only up to the bare versions for now.  bac_3BA-Body_Patch-BETA.zip 64.97 MB · 12 downloads   Reveal hidden contents      Really like the look of this and appreciate your dev vod! I also am not huge into the full feral cow transformation and have futzed with BAC's amazing customization to get it where I'm happy, but I'm excited in your rework too for the same reason.  I know you said you aren't a big udder guy but yours looks pretty good. Is there an easy way to swap out BAC's base models for yours and have it work within the mod or would it have to be a manual equip?  Looking forward to your progress and I hope you get your modlist/save issues sorted out. 1
jimjimjimjimjimjimjim Posted October 1 Posted October 1 Hi. Is there a way to customize weight gains to make them more visible. I noticed that starting transformation at 0 weight by the end i get to over 60 without fat mutation. Then I noticed that fat mutation adds only 10 weight. I'd like to remove or limit general weight gain from transforming and change fat mutation so they would result in plus 50 weight each rather than just plus 10.
botticelli Posted October 1 Author Posted October 1 3 hours ago, jimjimjimjimjimjimjim said: Hi. Is there a way to customize weight gains to make them more visible. I noticed that starting transformation at 0 weight by the end i get to over 60 without fat mutation. Then I noticed that fat mutation adds only 10 weight. I'd like to remove or limit general weight gain from transforming and change fat mutation so they would result in plus 50 weight each rather than just plus 10. The problem is that the base weight mod (the one you see behind "Weight Bonus" on the Cow View page) is calculated depending on your activity as you can see in bac_main.psc, function processActor. Being fat or slim is part of that calculation in addition to adding a bonus/malus on top. Try disabling "Allow dynamic body weight" on the settings page. That should cover part 1 of your request. In the current version the bonuses for fat (10) / fat2 (20) respeective maluses for slim (-15) / slim2 (-30) are statically compiled into bac_actor_base.pex. I can make sliders for those in the next version. 1
PRYINGORBS Posted October 2 Posted October 2 On 9/30/2026 at 3:40 PM, someperson1423 said: Â Really like the look of this and appreciate your dev vod! I also am not huge into the full feral cow transformation and have futzed with BAC's amazing customization to get it where I'm happy, but I'm excited in your rework too for the same reason. Â I know you said you aren't a big udder guy but yours looks pretty good. Is there an easy way to swap out BAC's base models for yours and have it work within the mod or would it have to be a manual equip? Â Looking forward to your progress and I hope you get your modlist/save issues sorted out. Seconding this, I NEED these udders in my game!
someperson1423 Posted Saturday at 06:52 PM Posted Saturday at 06:52 PM On 9/16/2026 at 4:34 PM, tholos said: Yes, that's why I said in bold  Anyway, I updated the zip file with: Updated to 2.1.4: Texture path should be good Remove dupes in the osp projects Added HDT XML for both tail stages So there should be no issue now   bac tail 2.1.4.rar 29.61 MB · 10 downloads  I wanted to let you know that I gave this a try and it resulted in a missing tail. BAC version 2.1.4 of course and tried it with both stage 1 and 2 tail. When I disable it in MO2 then the default BAC tails show up fine. Cow was spotted brown if that makes a difference.
tholos Posted Sunday at 01:38 AM Posted Sunday at 01:38 AM 6 hours ago, someperson1423 said: Â I wanted to let you know that I gave this a try and it resulted in a missing tail. BAC version 2.1.4 of course and tried it with both stage 1 and 2 tail. When I disable it in MO2 then the default BAC tails show up fine. Cow was spotted brown if that makes a difference. Have you built the cow tail in Bodyslide ? The missing tail seems like a ungenerated bodyslide files. Look for "bac cowtail" in BS and Batch Build them
someperson1423 Posted Sunday at 06:16 AM Posted Sunday at 06:16 AM (edited) 4 hours ago, tholos said: Have you built the cow tail in Bodyslide ? The missing tail seems like a ungenerated bodyslide files. Look for "bac cowtail" in BS and Batch Build them I must admit I did add a ton of random armors at the same time when I updated BAC and thought I batch built everything but it might have gotten missed in the process. I'll give it a check next time I play. Edited Sunday at 06:18 AM by someperson1423
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now