someperson1423 Posted Sunday at 04:49 PM Posted Sunday at 04:49 PM (edited) Is there a way to swap the punishment items? I'm not a fan of the more extreme breast clamps or cage helmet so I tried to swap those to the production boosting jewelry from Milk Enchantments. I swapped the bac_punish01 and bac_punish02 properties in bac_main to point to these items as well as edited the bacPunishmentItems and bacAllItems formlists to include them. When the punishment quest runs though, it just immediately completes instead of equipping anything. Am I missing something or is this just not doable in SSEEdit and would require a script edit? Edit: Never mind, I found it. Adding the bac_kwd_punish keyword to the new items seems to make it work. Edited Sunday at 09:21 PM by someperson1423
Alisss Posted Sunday at 10:40 PM Posted Sunday at 10:40 PM I was wondering what the sponteneous milk and lactation bursts mutations did, exactly, because I looked far and wide, even going back to GuruSR's patches and the old version of the mod and couldn't find anything specifically about what they do. I ask because they seem to be self-explanatory, but checking, say, milk gen for a temporarily boosted value doesn't show a temporarily boosted value, it seems. Additionally, how much do grazing and the circlet increase milk production?
botticelli Posted Monday at 12:50 PM Author Posted Monday at 12:50 PM 13 hours ago, Alisss said: I was wondering what the sponteneous milk and lactation bursts mutations did, exactly, because I looked far and wide, even going back to GuruSR's patches and the old version of the mod and couldn't find anything specifically about what they do. I ask because they seem to be self-explanatory, but checking, say, milk gen for a temporarily boosted value doesn't show a temporarily boosted value, it seems. Additionally, how much do grazing and the circlet increase milk production? Grazing does not increase milk production. It just accounts for one additional production cycle roughly 2 game hours later. All the others change StorageUtil value "MME.MilkMaid.MilkGen": the circlet by 0.03333333 every 6 game minutes Spontanous Milk upon extra production by... 0.33333 if StorageUtil value "MME.MilkMaid.BreastBaseModPotion" less than 10 3.33333 else, but it will reduce "MME.MilkMaid.BreastBaseModPotion" by more than 1 (log10("MME.MilkMaid.BreastBaseModPotion")) LactationBurst by... regular: (random value between 0.5 and 3.5) times log10("MME.MilkMaid.MilkGen") huge: as above times ("MME.MilkMaid.MilkGen" / 100) When starting milk generation (with "MME.MilkMaid.MilkGen" less than 100), those changes won't register within the digits shown. This will significantly progress once "MME.MilkMaid.MilkGen" passes 100.0. E. g. I need to reset "MME.MilkMaid.MilkGen" about every 4 game months because otherwise it would run around and become negative, but I use extra mods to pump my cow up with lactacid (she has a lactacid count of ~ 231000.00).
MisteryGhost Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago Idk if i'm the only one but a can't play this mod like My SkSe Save go up to 194 mo and i can't load anything
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now