SexLab Framework Development

Just curious... are the following function headers (in SexLabFramework.psc) misspelled for backwards compatibility?

sslBaseAnimation[] function GetCreatueAnimationsByRace(int ActorCount, Race RaceRef)
	return CreatureSlots.GetByRace(ActorCount, RaceRef)
endFunction

sslBaseAnimation[] function GetCreatueAnimationsByRaceKey(int ActorCount, string RaceKey)
	return CreatureSlots.GetByRaceKey(ActorCount, RaceKey)
endFunction

sslBaseAnimation[] function GetCreatueAnimationsByRaceGenders(int ActorCount, Race RaceRef, int MaleCreatures = 0, int FemaleCreatures = 0, bool ForceUse = false)
	return CreatureSlots.GetByRaceGenders(ActorCount, RaceRef, MaleCreatures, FemaleCreatures, ForceUse)
endFunction

Just curious... are the following function headers (in SexLabFramework.psc) misspelled for backwards compatibility?

sslBaseAnimation[] function GetCreatueAnimationsByRace(int ActorCount, Race RaceRef)
	return CreatureSlots.GetByRace(ActorCount, RaceRef)
endFunction

sslBaseAnimation[] function GetCreatueAnimationsByRaceKey(int ActorCount, string RaceKey)
	return CreatureSlots.GetByRaceKey(ActorCount, RaceKey)
endFunction

sslBaseAnimation[] function GetCreatueAnimationsByRaceGenders(int ActorCount, Race RaceRef, int MaleCreatures = 0, int FemaleCreatures = 0, bool ForceUse = false)
	return CreatureSlots.GetByRaceGenders(ActorCount, RaceRef, MaleCreatures, FemaleCreatures, ForceUse)
endFunction

No, they are misspelled for lack of observation, previous versions never had creature animation search functions for backwards compatibility to be a concern.

Fixing it now.

Really love this whole framework and you guys have put a lot of work into it. Bravo. 

My only suggestion is that it would be nice if there were any standing female masturbation animations, and on the flip-side, any laying down of male masturbation animations in the works. I know it's probably way way way down on the feature requests, but it would be nice. 

Keep up the great work!

I'm not sure if I'm the only person getting this bug but every time I try to deactivate the debug mode, save the game and then load the game I get the debug spells reactivated.

As a note, O'm using the 1.60 Alpha 3 Patch.

If you don't want debug mode on then you shouldn't be using an alpha release. It's meant for testing.

Gonna report some minor problems:

Mismatching male and female animations in the first two stages of Arrok Anal: This is present in 1.59c as well as in 1.60alpha3. After swapping Arrok_Anal_A1_S1.hkx and Arrok_Anal_A1_S2.hkx, it looks much better. Movement rhythm in stage 2 is the same now, and he actually grasps her arms (offset adjustment needed), while before she had them weirdly stretched out into the air in stage 1.

The Reset Player Stats button doesn't seem to work. At least it doesn't set the number of sexual partners to zero. Is it supposed to do so, or is it a bug?

The information text for the Auto Advance Stages option says: "Animations will not automatically advance by timer when player is involved." I think you can drop the "not". Information for a toggle option should describe the state where the box is checked. Okay, this might be quibble, but that text had been there since the earliest SexLab versions. And now that SexLab is reaching its final version, it's time for some polishing. :)

Mismatching male and female animations in the first two stages of Arrok Anal: This is present in 1.59c as well as in 1.60alpha3. After swapping Arrok_Anal_A1_S1.hkx and Arrok_Anal_A1_S2.hkx, it looks much better. Movement rhythm in stage 2 is the same now, and he actually grasps her arms (offset adjustment needed), while before she had them weirdly stretched out into the air in stage 1.

The Reset Player Stats button doesn't seem to work. At least it doesn't set the number of sexual partners to zero. Is it supposed to do so, or is it a bug?

The information text for the Auto Advance Stages option says: "Animations will not automatically advance by timer when player is involved." I think you can drop the "not". Information for a toggle option should describe the state where the box is checked. Okay, this might be quibble, but that text had been there since the earliest SexLab versions. And now that SexLab is reaching its final version, it's time for some polishing. :)

As with 95% of everything SexLab related. I can't tell you anything for certain without first seeing the debug log produced immediately after replicated the issue.

Sounds like nothing more than simple script lag though. If things get that out of sync, press "shift + [" (with [ being whatever you have the realign actors hotkey assigned to.) which will forcibly reset all animation actors, as opposed to the default plain "[" which simply does a plain, unintrusive reset. 

I'm not sure if I'm the only person getting this bug but every time I try to deactivate the debug mode, save the game and then load the game I get the debug spells reactivated.

As a note, O'm using the 1.60 Alpha 3 Patch.

If you don't want debug mode on then you shouldn't be using an alpha release. It's meant for testing.

That explains it, I thought the debugging was an optional thing. Thanks anyway.

As with 95% of everything SexLab related. I can't tell you anything for certain without first seeing the debug log produced immediately after replicated the issue.

Sounds like nothing more than simple script lag though. If things get that out of sync, press "shift + [" (with [ being whatever you have the realign actors hotkey assigned to.) which will forcibly reset all animation actors, as opposed to the default plain "[" which simply does a plain, unintrusive reset. 

If you're referring to the Arrok Anal problem: it has nothing to to with script lag, or with scripting at all. It's just that the male animation in stage 1 was apparently meant to play with the female animation used in stage 2, and vice versa. Have a look at it yourself: watch the animation as it's currently implemented, then swap the two hkx files I mentioned above, and see the difference.

Somehow all of the animations in the registry were deleted. I am using the 1.60 version.

This framework and mods associated with it have been amazing for the past year that I've used them.

However, I noticed one day that when I tried to initiate sex scenes, the characters should go through the required dialogue, but they would never actually have sex. This kept occurring, so I went into the rebuild and clean section. I selected clean system and I believe that is what deleted all my registries. I tried the reset animation registry, but that did not work.

What I want to know is why my characters weren't playing the animations in the first place. They did before, and when I updated to the 1.60 version. And is there any way to get the animations back?

Getting an odd error with Alpha 3. Seems to be coming from the disabled state, but SL isn't disable and scenes happen. Happens on new or upgraded games.

[04/01/2015 - 11:23:26PM] SEXLAB - LOADED: Version 15912
[04/01/2015 - 11:23:26PM] SexLab MCM Loaded CurrentVerison: 15912
[04/01/2015 - 11:25:48PM] [loverscomfortplayerscr <00_LoversComfortPlayer (62042D62)>]: MakeLove found : Legate Skulnar
[04/01/2015 - 11:25:48PM] [loverscomfortplayerscr <00_LoversComfortPlayer (62042D62)>]: MakeLove found : Sweet Roll
[04/01/2015 - 11:25:48PM] SEXLAB - Found Animations - [Missionary] [Arrok Missionary] [Zyn Missionary] [AP Bed Missionary] [Doggy Style] [Arrok DoggyStyle] [Zyn DoggyStyle] [DI Doggystyle] [AP DoggyStyle] [Reverse Cowgirl] [Arrok Cowgirl] [Arrok Reverse Cowgirl] [AP Cowgirl] [Sideways Fuck] [Arrok Sideways Fuck] [AP Shoulder] [Hugging Fuck] [Standing Fuck] [Arrok HugFuck] [Arrok Standing Fuck] [AP Standing] [Arrok Anal] [Arrok Blowjob] [Arrok 69] [Arrok Bed Blowjob] [DI Blowjob] [AP Blowjob] [AP Kneeling Blowjob] [AP Standing Blowjob] [AP Handjob] [Boobjob] [Arrok Boobjob] [AP Boobjob] [Arrok Foreplay] [Arrok Sitting Foreplay] [Arrok Standing Foreplay] [Bleagh FootJob]
[04/01/2015 - 11:25:48PM] [loverscomfortplayerscr <00_LoversComfortPlayer (62042D62)>]: Making Love on a [ObjectReference < (5A0012F8)>]
[04/01/2015 - 11:25:48PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[04/01/2015 - 11:25:48PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Sweet Roll) -- TRUE -- MISS
[04/01/2015 - 11:25:48PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Sweet Roll Seeded: [4.365324, 9.083858, 2.904147, 5.907329, 5.366757, 2.602064, 2.000000, 3.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 1.000000, 0.000000, 5.000000, 0.000000, 50.000000, 67.053703, 1264.450073, 0.497580]
[04/01/2015 - 11:25:48PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Sweet Roll] SetActor([Actor < (5A0012F7)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (10061EEF)>]
[04/01/2015 - 11:25:49PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Legate Skulnar) -- TRUE -- MISS
[04/01/2015 - 11:25:49PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Legate Skulnar Seeded: [8.315784, 9.907821, 12.760571, 9.921430, 32.279537, 11.004388, 4.000000, 4.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 8.000000, 0.000000, 50.000000, 112.856262, 722.221252, 0.560834]
[04/01/2015 - 11:25:49PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Legate Skulnar] SetActor([WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (00077D67)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (10061EEF)>]
[04/01/2015 - 11:25:49PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [SexLabQuestAnimations (100639DF)].sslanimationslots.FindTagged() - "sslAnimationSlots.psc" Line 272
    [SexLabQuestAnimations (100639DF)].sslanimationslots.RemoveTagged() - "sslAnimationSlots.psc" Line 108
    [SexLabThread00 (10061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.StartThread() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabQuestFramework (10000D62)].sexlabframework.StartSex() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 1008
    [00_LoversComfortPlayer (62042D62)].loverscomfortplayerscr.MakeLove() - "loverscomfortplayerscr.psc" Line 335
    [ (6207D086)].SF_00_LoversComfortSlave01_0407D086.Fragment_0() - "SF_00_LoversComfortSlave01_0407D086.psc" Line 11
[04/01/2015 - 11:25:49PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [SexLabQuestAnimations (100639DF)].sslanimationslots.FindTagged() - "sslAnimationSlots.psc" Line 272
    [SexLabQuestAnimations (100639DF)].sslanimationslots.RemoveTagged() - "sslAnimationSlots.psc" Line 108
    [SexLabThread00 (10061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.StartThread() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabQuestFramework (10000D62)].sexlabframework.StartSex() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 1008
    [00_LoversComfortPlayer (62042D62)].loverscomfortplayerscr.MakeLove() - "loverscomfortplayerscr.psc" Line 335
    [ (6207D086)].SF_00_LoversComfortSlave01_0407D086.Fragment_0() - "SF_00_LoversComfortSlave01_0407D086.psc" Line 11

<error repeats 20+ times>

[04/01/2015 - 11:25:49PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile - ImperialRaceF.NordRaceM
[04/01/2015 - 11:25:49PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Legate Skulnar]  - display/base/animscale = 1.030000/1.030000/1.000000
[04/01/2015 - 11:25:49PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Sweet Roll]  - display/base/animscale = 1.000000/1.000000/1.000000
[04/01/2015 - 11:25:49PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Legate Skulnar] LimitedStrip(False) - [True, True, True, True, True, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, False, True, True, True, True, False, False, True]
[04/01/2015 - 11:25:49PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Sweet Roll] LimitedStrip(False) - [True, True, True, True, True, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, False, True, True, True, True, False, False, True]
[04/01/2015 - 11:25:50PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(prepare) - Lag Timer: 30.000000
[04/01/2015 - 11:25:50PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStart
[04/01/2015 - 11:25:50PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Legate Skulnar]  - Enjoyment: 10 SOS: 5
[04/01/2015 - 11:25:50PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Sweet Roll]  - Enjoyment: 16 SOS: 0
[04/01/2015 - 11:25:51PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 10.000000
[04/01/2015 - 11:25:51PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating - Stage: 1
[04/01/2015 - 11:25:51PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart

Papyrus.1.log.7z

I don't know if it has been already mention but, in MCM, I can't access to other pages in the animation toggle pane (and the animal gender restriction ticking bug too, in MCM )

I have Non Sexlab animations + Zaz + Estrus Chaurus + animations from framework of course.

BTW, a BIG thanks for Increasing animation/voice/expression/creature registration limit !

EDIT: After reloading a save, problem gone !

Back for a simple feedback:

This update is awsome !

Everything runs smoother and seems solid :

I've played for 4 hours with a lot of Sexlab scenes without a single crash (i have 215 active pluggins with a lot of Sexlab related mods)

I have completed the WolfClub quest in my first try (that's something).

Anyway, thank you Ashal for your great work ! <3

Sorry for my english !

Sorry if this was answered somewhere already but I can't find an answer, is this ok to update from 1.59c? I can make a new game but I'm reluctant to after starting my 7th game in 4 months because of glitches and mod changes. Also, are there any major mods made redundant yet by this build, for example Sexlab Aroused (although I know that hasn't yet, but will be soon)?

Just got 1.60 installed and squared away. 

Did have an issue with the Animations not showing in toggle animations, and also the Voices unable to list when trying to change my PCs voice.  Discovered that in MO that SoS was a lower priority than SexLab in the left pane, so that SoS was overwriting the updated Papyrus scripts.  Put SoS above Sexlab, so Sexlab 1.60's scripts were being used and it fixed my issue.

Strange thing is that MO says SoS should go after Sexlab, but I just ignore that warning for now.

Did have an issue with the Animations not showing in toggle animations, and also the Voices unable to list when trying to change my PCs voice.  Discovered that in MO that SoS was a lower priority than SexLab in the left pane, so that SoS was overwriting the updated Papyrus scripts.  Put SoS above Sexlab, so Sexlab 1.60's scripts were being used and it fixed my issue.

Strange thing is that MO says SoS should go after Sexlab, but I just ignore that warning for now.

Yep, these suggestions are still very rough and beta-ish. Me for example, I have disabled that suggestion completely and use brain.exe and some research instead ;)

Did have an issue with the Animations not showing in toggle animations, and also the Voices unable to list when trying to change my PCs voice. Discovered that in MO that SoS was a lower priority than SexLab in the left pane, so that SoS was overwriting the updated Papyrus scripts. Put SoS above Sexlab, so Sexlab 1.60's scripts were being used and it fixed my issue.

If you're using LOOT, I found that if the order of the mods in the left panel is different to the order of any esps the mods have in the right panel, that changes the order LOOT places them in for some reason. Beats me why. I think this was with the old version of LOOT that was built into MO a few updates ago. I think it was updated but I'm not sure.

Did have an issue with the Animations not showing in toggle animations, and also the Voices unable to list when trying to change my PCs voice. Discovered that in MO that SoS was a lower priority than SexLab in the left pane, so that SoS was overwriting the updated Papyrus scripts. Put SoS above Sexlab, so Sexlab 1.60's scripts were being used and it fixed my issue.

If you're using LOOT, I found that if the order of the mods in the left panel is different to the order of any esps the mods have in the right panel, that changes the order LOOT places them in for some reason. Beats me why. I think this was with the old version of LOOT that was built into MO a few updates ago. I think it was updated but I'm not sure.

LOOT is irrelevant here, if you're using ModOrganizer the only order that matters for SexLab + Schlongs of Skyrim is the install order in the left pane, the load order in the right pane is completely irrelevant.

Or just remove the PapyrusUtil scripts from Schlongs of Skyrim completely (remove the StorageUtil.dll in the SKSE folder and the Papyrus|Storage|Json|Actor|Object|MiscUtil.pex|psc files in the Scripts and Scripts/Source folders).

The installer for SOS includes an option for not including these files by default, specifically for SexLab users. Or if you don't have SexLab installed all the time so you can't rely on it for providing PapyrusUtil, then install the latest PapyrusUtil separately in ModOrganizer and give it a higher priority than both SexLab and SOS.

Visual Animations Bug:

Looks like the crushed hands fix didn't make it in for the current Alpha?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37848-squishedcrachedshortfat-fingers-solved/

Had a fresh install of the 1.60Alpha 3 on a new game, ran a AP animation and the crushed hands were there again.

Wasn't sure if the fix had gotten into the new Framework or not.  Didn't look like it after I ran a couple AP/Arrok animations and the alpha ZIP only has the SexLabCreature folder under meshes.

So far no other real noticeable issues.

Hey Ashal t5hanks for this great mod i use it a long time now i install skyrim new and you mod to but first time sexlab alpha 3 

i use the cast and they get nakled but they doin nothing loot says:

fnis sexlab list istn installed they will not show animation of this mod(added) they said i must something to in wyre bash but my english is to bad for this shit i dont know what to do nowcan you explain me this in otherwise like loot with wyre bash? 

i cant cobying the loot message i dont know why..