SexLab Framework Development

Placing Schlongs of Skyrim after the alpha framework makes all the animations and voices disappear completely. The framework functions fine when SoS is placed before it and everything reappears, however MO's internal mod order checker (the other one that isn't LOOT) recommends placing SoS after the framework.

I'm not sure if this something that should be looked into or not since that little feature from MO has solved a lot of issues with crashes for me. It's never been wrong so far.

Reinstall SOS but this time DO NOT INSTALL the Papyrus Utilities with it. Sexlab has a never version so placing SOS and it's older version after Sexlab BREAKS THINGS.

I wish to make a sexlab mod, but I have 0 programming experience.

How long will it take me to learn to make a script-based mod like Radiant Prostitution?

Open that mod in the Creation Kit and examine it's various parts. If it makes sense to you then you are on your way, if it remains incomprehensible then you've got a lot of work ahead of you but it's still possible.

where i can  give repots abut skse beta  becous proplem with it all npc get stuck running on spot

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1512976-wipz-skyrim-script-extender-skse/

I recommend you be a lot more verbose and describe the problem in detail when you post and used the spell checker, even if you pick the wrong word it'll look better and probably be more comprehensible.

still cant  it to update to 160

And I still can't give you any sort of constructive answer until you provide a debug log, or at the very least some sort of description of your problem beyond simply "it never upgrades."

Just an idea to implement. In the mod Sexlab Miscellaneous have a tag Agressive Female to apply to specifics animations, it would be good if we could set this animations as we do with foreplay and agressive in the own sexlab. Agressive female would be a scene that could be used to consensual and rape, in what the female part is the agressive and the male is the victim.

So when asked to make a rape, sexlab should ask what the genders are, if male/male use both (agressive and female agressive), if male female use agressive, if female/male use agressive female, and if female/female uses agressive.  

Also there were sometimes in what a female/female foreplay as licking (don't remember what was) played even when one of the participants were a male. Doesn't sexlab asks who are the participants when a scene is requested? 

Hello Antonio, personally I will leave this to the mods using sexlab and not to the framework itself.

If a mod wish to do the exact opposite that you are describing, then it will be impossible to implement the mod.

At mod level you can get all the information SexLab is using, and then decide which animation to start, if it has to be aggressive or not.

Leave it to the mod, not to the framework.

Just my 2 cents.

Placing Schlongs of Skyrim after the alpha framework makes all the animations and voices disappear completely. The framework functions fine when SoS is placed before it and everything reappears, however MO's internal mod order checker (the other one that isn't LOOT) recommends placing SoS after the framework.

I'm not sure if this something that should be looked into or not since that little feature from MO has solved a lot of issues with crashes for me. It's never been wrong so far.

Reinstall SOS but this time DO NOT INSTALL the Papyrus Utilities with it. Sexlab has a never version so placing SOS and it's older version after Sexlab BREAKS THINGS.

Reinstalled SoS without the Papyrus Utilities and the issue remains the same. If the mod is set after the framework in the load order without the PU the animations and voices will show up, however they won't actually work. They only start working once SoS is loaded before the framework.

Reinstalled SoS without the Papyrus Utilities and the issue remains the same. If the mod is set after the framework in the load order without the PU the animations and voices will show up, however they won't actually work. They only start working once SoS is loaded before the framework.

Did you remove and install or just installed over the same folder with overwriting but NOT removing the older files? (Because if the old folder is still there the old files are still there).

(Just trying to figure out why you would still have this problem, I'm assuming you're using MO just from the ease you discuss changing the order for testing).

Another idea simple. Masturbation is one thing just a couple of mods allow you and seems something really basic, especially if Sexlab Aroused gonna be implemented in the sexlab itself (at least it was what I understood by the description in the first page). So can you include a button to masturbate in the player hotkeys (and may it cicle among all the masturbations animation since some mods (Defeat) only see two of them)?

Another idea simple. Masturbation is one thing just a couple of mods allow you and seems something really basic, especially if Sexlab Aroused gonna be implemented in the sexlab itself (at least it was what I understood by the description in the first page). So can you include a button to masturbate in the player hotkeys (and may it cicle among all the masturbations animation since some mods (Defeat) only see two of them)?

I'd personally hate more keybindings for stuff you can already do with other mods, there are lots of mods that asks for keybinds so eventually you could run out of keys for them, If you just simply want to masturbate and cycle through animations just try sexlab matchmaker do the self spell wait for it to kick in and use 0 default SL key to cycle anims.

Did you remove and install or just installed over the same folder with overwriting but NOT removing the older files? (Because if the old folder is still there the old files are still there).

(Just trying to figure out why you would still have this problem, I'm assuming you're using MO just from the ease you discuss changing the order for testing).

I completely uninstalled and reinstalled both, the issue persists.

And yes I use MO.

I don't use MO, so this might be irrelevant and unrelated, but when I tried out 1.60 all my voices and animations disappeared too. Resetting the Animation and Voice registries fixed it for me. One problem I've come across now is custom expressions.

Yet another person who doesn't know that holding down the arousal hotkey WILL start a masturbation scene for the player. It's already part of the arousal mod.

Now if that will remain true in a Sexlab implementation of that functionality?

I completely uninstalled and reinstalled both, the issue persists.

And yes I use MO.

Look at the Sexlab Framework in MO, what files does MO have listed as being overwritten by a conflicting mod?

Guest Robo00

May I have a request for the next version? I noticed that when an animation is randomly chosen sometimes it is a foreplay animation. So if you enable the foreplay stage sometimes you end up with two foreplay animations. I wish there would be an option like the "Restrict Aggressive Animations" but instead would be "Restrict Foreplay Animations". So foreplay animations would only play in the foreplay stage (if it is enabled) or when a mod explicitly wants to use one.

May I have a request for the next version? I noticed that when an animation is randomly chosen sometimes it is a foreplay animation. So if you enable the foreplay stage sometimes you end up with two foreplay animations. I wish there would be an option like the "Restrict Aggressive Animations" but instead would be "Restrict Foreplay Animations". So foreplay animations would only play in the foreplay stage (if it is enabled) or when a mod explicitly wants to use one.

This already happens. Are you sure that the second animation is maked as foreplay in sexlab?

Guest Robo00

This already happens. Are you sure that the second animation is maked as foreplay in sexlab?

Yes, to test it I tried to toggle off most of the animations. I only left the foreplay ones and a few normal ones enabled. Since the number of foreplay animations became much more than the normal ones, most of the time I got a foreplay animation auto selected in the regular phase.

D*mn, im afraid to install this. Mod compatibility/load orders and what not. And honestly, id like to install this just for the cool armor slave stuff, cuz i kinda love that as accessories on armors and such, yeah, im weird. But actually using its sex features... meh. I JUST LOVE GAGS LEATHER STRAPS ON ARMORS! xD

Edit: F*CK IT! im installing this thing. (too lazy to redo and make a custom patch for all the mods with the bondage and fetish accessories.)

Edited by theimmersion

Yes, to test it I tried to toggle off most of the animations. I only left the foreplay ones and a few normal ones enabled. Since the number of foreplay animations became much more than the normal ones, most of the time I got a foreplay animation auto selected in the regular phase.

Then I really don't don't know. Maybe something wrong in the load order. Try uninstall and reinstall. 

Also another suggestion and this one I see no reason why not. There are some features in Lovers of PK for Oblivion that I liked but I don't see in Sex Lab. For exemple I can't say what strapon I want X person to use, I can only build a list of strapons to be used and Sexlab pick one of them. This is bad because if I want to make one character a futa but the others to use strapons. You already can make the game remember the voice it use for the NPCs so this shouldn't be hard. Also, there is a bug with the forniture in animations, don't know if the problem is in Sexlab or the mods, but in Lover of PK it never happened. 

Also this mod is something I see no problem in be included too (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1696-sos-enabled-strapondoubledildo-replacer-for-sexlab/)

Just a bit of feedback... I was able to get the 1.60 alpha 3 update to update a 1.59c install, and that sort of worked. I ended up having the same problem after the update that I did with starting a new character. Specifically, animations tended not to fire until I did a further clean system at least once more. Aside from that, I had several mods that hook orgasm events work only sporadically, or not at all. These mods all work fine under 1.59c. I also had creature framework suddenly start spamming my logs stating that humans were not valid creature targets for animations which seemed to be what was causing animations to fail in general.

Then I really don't don't know. Maybe something wrong in the load order. Try uninstall and reinstall. 

Also another suggestion and this one I see no reason why not. There are some features in Lovers of PK for Oblivion that I liked but I don't see in Sex Lab. For exemple I can't say what strapon I want X person to use, I can only build a list of strapons to be used and Sexlab pick one of them. This is bad because if I want to make one character a futa but the others to use strapons. You already can make the game remember the voice it use for the NPCs so this shouldn't be hard. Also, there is a bug with the forniture in animations, don't know if the problem is in Sexlab or the mods, but in Lover of PK it never happened. 

Also this mod is something I see no problem in be included too (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1696-sos-enabled-strapondoubledildo-replacer-for-sexlab/)

If an actor has any of the strapons equipped or in their inventory going into a sexlab animation, they will automatically default to just using that one instead of a random one from the list. 

Would like to see an event fired when the SexLab MCM menu is closed so that I can make some updates in my mod based on updates made to the SexLab configuration.

Sure. I can't think of any important use for such an event, but it's incredibly painless to add and harms nothing.

I've added the event "SexLabConfigClose", with no arguments, to the SkyUI event OnConfigClose().

For reference, there is also these relatively important events that sexlab sends:

- In current versions:

• SexLabInstalled(int version)
  • SexLabUpdated(int version)
  • SexLabEnabled
  • SexLabDisabled

- with SexLab 1.60:

• SexLabReset
  • SexLabConfigClose