SexLab Framework Development

Need help, can anyone point me which sexlab script with the open mouth mfg parameter for bj animations ? Spent almost 2 hours but still have no clue which script for it. Really want to make it go a lot bigger.

Thanks.

Need help, can anyone point me which sexlab script with the open mouth mfg parameter for bj animations ? Spent almost 2 hours but still have no clue which script for it. Really want to make it go a lot bigger.

Thanks.

When registering animation use

function AddPositionStage(int Position, string AnimationEvent, float forward = 0.0, float side = 0.0, float up = 0.0, float rotate = 0.0, bool silent = false, bool openmouth = false, bool strapon = true, int sos = 0)

with openmuth = true

For direct manipulating, maybe look into

OpenMouth(Actor ActorRef) and CloseMouth(Actor ActorRef) from sslBaseExpression - they are global so can be called just putting

in your script:

sslBaseExpression.OpenMouth(some_actor)

But if you edited them, whole SexLab animations will use your 'wide open' settings ;)

Kind Regards

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks,

a quick request/suggestion, just because I stumbled across this today again: it would be very nice to have a "play voice" button in the SexLab MCM voice selection dialog. Just to have a quick idea what the selected voice sounds like.

Hey folks,

a quick request/suggestion, just because I stumbled across this today again: it would be very nice to have a "play voice" button in the SexLab MCM voice selection dialog. Just to have a quick idea what the selected voice sounds like.

I tried to add this awhile back, but you can't play sounds while the menu is open.

Is it currently possible to add summons from magic mods to use sexlab triggers ?? i currently use sperg overhaul but the dog summon from this mod cannot activate any of the sexlab triggers it just fails constantly.

As long as whatever race the summon uses is registered to one of the creature types, it should work fine. 

Hey folks,

I tried to add this awhile back, but you can't play sounds while the menu is open.

Aw, too bad. Well, can't have everything :) Thanks for looking into it though.

So I 'm pretty determined to get 1.63 finished before it passes a year without updates to the mod next month... I've made some major performance and feature update so far, the only thing that's really been holding me back for the past 6 months is time to give everything the finishing touch (removal of debug code, documentation, bug tested, and etc.)

However, a lot of time has obviously passed. I've fixed some of the issues that have been reported since the last update, but I'm sure I've missed a few major ones that have likely been reported at some point, so I'd love a refresher on any major bugs that need fixing before I finalize 1.63.

If you know of a bug that exists in 1.62, please let me know here ASAP!

Hey folks,

Aw, too bad. Well, can't have everything :) Thanks for looking into it though.

Actually, after finding that out, I specifically made it possible to change the player's voice setting mid-scene instead, as a compromise.

As a result, you can still test various voices in an easy manner. Just start an animation, listen to the voice's moans, then open the MCM and change the voice to something else, close menu, wait for moan sample, rinse and repeat till you find one you like.

Helps to turn off automatic advance during this as well, so you unlimited time to test all the voices out. 

The only bug I'm aware of is extremely minor - the "Import Settings" option in the MCM doesn't seem to respect the "Debug / Development Mode" checkbox. That is, if I turn debug mode off, then export settings, on a new game if I import them it's still turned on.

The only bug I'm aware of is extremely minor - the "Import Settings" option in the MCM doesn't seem to respect the "Debug / Development Mode" checkbox. That is, if I turn debug mode off, then export settings, on a new game if I import them it's still turned on.

The debug option is purposely left out from the other settings when it comes to import/export settings. Its purpose can be negated in some cases when performing a reset and the like, so it's left out of most cases so it can potentially serve it purpose (verbose console and papyrus logging) during an operation that would otherwise alter it. 

Not exactly a bug, with SL 1.60 both actor can go pretty quick to start the scene, but with 1.62 it will take a while and i keep getting that realign actor repeatedly which sometimes causing animations go unsync but that only happened if the scene is in very first stage. Or is that just happen on my end ?

Would really love for Enable All & disable All options in Toggle Animations page.

Any chance for adding cum shader for facial/bukkake scene.

Glowing cum caused by ENB (NLA), yes i know it's not related to SL, but would really appreciated if anyone can give me a clue which effect shader settings for cum shader to glow to see if i can tone it down myself.

Thanks

However, a lot of time has obviously passed. I've fixed some of the issues that have been reported since the last update, but I'm sure I've missed a few major ones that have likely been reported at some point, so I'd love a refresher on any major bugs that need fixing before I finalize 1.63.

a script in sslActorAlias makes the player lose all controls if they activate the animations as a creature (Eg: player is in werewolf form)

nahabal67 found a temporary fix for it, but the camera controls are still bugged.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23812-sexlab-werewolves-30-beta-5-updated-2015-9-20/?p=1679527

note: the problem is NOT just with the SL Werewolves mod, some people have been using other mods (Eg: Burning Skies) to start animations in other creature forms and have the same problems.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

and of course, creature on creature is still finicky as can be (but i'm not holding my breath for a fix)...

animations are available when they should not be, Eg: all wolf animations are considered valid when it should only be "Wolf on Wolf"

post-71862-0-51701200-1494524064_thumb.jpg

and the actors need to be activated in the right order or the right animation wont load at all,

Eg: "horse on wolf" actor 1 is the wolf, and actor 2 is the horse, if you hit the horse with MatchMaker first the only horse animations that are considered valid are the ones that have the horse as actor 1 or the Player/NPC as actor 1.

Not exactly a bug, with SL 1.60 both actor can go pretty quick to start the scene, but with 1.62 it will take a while and i keep getting that realign actor repeatedly which sometimes causing animations go unsync but that only happened if the scene is in very first stage. Or is that just happen on my end ?

I experience that 1st stage desync issue a lot, and it was new with 1.61 and 1.62.  I never had that with 1.5x and I can't recall it with 1.60.

It corrects if you just jump to/from that animation a bunch of times, but it can be really stubborn with threesome animations, where two will be fine but another either stands there or plays a "generic" standing animation.

Would love to see that fixed.  Most other issues I've experienced with SL have been due to high script load/lag or another mod interfering, so that's on my end.

I don't know if it's too late to consider something like this for the next release, but one feature that would be very nice would the ability to remember the SexLab voice by vanilla voice type instead of remembering specifically for that NPC.

For example, right now I have SexLab set to remember the assigned voice for every NPC individually and it works, but requires a lot of annoying micromanagement. The first time you have sex with an NPC, if the voice you want didn't get randomly assigned you have to go into the MCM and set the voice you want.

This whole process would be far more hassle-free if there was an option to remember SL voice by vanilla voice type, for example:

If you set a female even-toned NPC (like Lydia) to SL Average, all female even-toned NPCs in the future will get assigned SL Average.

If you set a female commander NPC (like Aela) to SL Breathy, all female commander NPCs in the future will get assigned SL Breathy.

Etc.

After a handful of times setting voices, you'll never have to worry about it again. Would especially be helpful with regards to generic NPCs like bandits and guards.

I experience that 1st stage desync issue a lot, and it was new with 1.61 and 1.62.  I never had that with 1.5x and I can't recall it with 1.60.

It corrects if you just jump to/from that animation a bunch of times, but it can be really stubborn with threesome animations, where two will be fine but another either stands there or plays a "generic" standing animation.

Would love to see that fixed.  Most other issues I've experienced with SL have been due to high script load/lag or another mod interfering, so that's on my end.

Yes I can confirm this as well. I've just started a new game with v1.62 (was previously using v1.59c) and started seeing it

I think the first stage re-aligning/resetting several times was intentionally added in the latest version because it was the only way to ensure proper startup alignment with the actors on the ground instead of sometimes floating in the air, right? Maybe an MCM toggle would be nice for people that want the old behavior.

I also have another suggestion based on a script edit I made for myself a while back. Currently the rotate hotkey rotates the scene by 15 degrees requiring a full 12 presses to get a 180 degree flip. The problem is that animation creators don't adhere to a standard meaning some animations have the actors facing the opposite way, even within the same author's pack (look at Leito's animations, even within the same type, ie doggystyle, some of them are flipped 180 degrees in relation to others). So basically this means that flipping 180 degrees in-game with one click is really useful, I suggest that holding the modifier key while pressing the rotate button should do a 180 degree flip.

Hey guys, is anyone else having problems reaching the documentation @ http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/wikis/home  ?, I get a 502 error immediately on any browser. Was hoping to read up on the basics and have a crack at making an SL based quest mod.

http://web.archive.org/web/20150825050809/http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework/wikis/home

Ashal, Hope this would be useful.

Here with attachment some bugs-'repairs' that i use. About some of them I wrote in this (or SL download) thread.

- Fix with 'out of synchronization' while reset SL animations.

- Fix sslBaseAnimation.SetStageCumID() issue with Papyrus' bug with writing wrong array data if index is calculated inside '[]' brackets.

- Fix sslBaseAnimation.GetTimersRunTime() issue with result doesn't match calculations used in sslThreadController.

For example, if default SexLab settings used, non-aggressive and non-leadin animation witout custom timers that contains only 1 stage is played by sslThreadController 30 sec, while GetTimersRunTime() returns 9 sec.

- Not affect anyway to functionality but to increase service in sslThreadController.psc added function IsTimedStage(). Reason: TimedStage is variable and not accessable.

- Fix. Issue with swapping human actors in sslThreadLibrary.SortCreatures()

Also, please, look at this:

sslBaseAnimation[] function IncreaseAnimation(int by, sslBaseAnimation[] Array) global

int len = Array.length

if(by < 1 || len == 128)

return Array

elseif((len + by) > 128)

by = 128 - len

elseif(len == 0)

return sslUtility.AnimationArray(by)

endif

sslBaseAnimation[] Output = sslUtility.AnimationArray(len+by)

while(len)

len -= 1

Output[len] = Array[len]

endwhile

return Output

endfunction

sslBaseAnimation[] function MergeAnimationLists(sslBaseAnimation[] List1, sslBaseAnimation[] List2) global

int Count = List2.length

int i = List2.length

while(i)

i -= 1

Count -= ((List1.Find(List2) != -1) as int)

endwhile

sslBaseAnimation[] Output = IncreaseAnimation(Count, List1)

i = List2.length

int BaseIdx = Output.length - Count

while(i && Count)

i -= 1

if(List1.Find(List2) == -1)

Count -= 1

Output[Count + BaseIdx] = List2

endif

endwhile

return Output

endfunction

About creature-on-creature (MadMansGun noticed htis) i wrote here.

Kind Regards.

Scripts.7z

I think the first stage re-aligning/resetting several times was intentionally added in the latest version because it was the only way to ensure proper startup alignment with the actors on the ground instead of sometimes floating in the air, right? Maybe an MCM toggle would be nice for people that want the old behavior.

Yes, i remember read about that in the changelog, just never knew that repeated re-align actor is part of the procces. Yeah, MCM toggle to disable that would be great though.

Anyway, skyrim NPCs do love their quiver/bolt so much, considering we can stripped down all of their gear from head to toe through stripping settings but not quiver & bolt. I'm aware there isn't bodyslot for quiver & bolt which make them undetected, but there must be a way to strip them right ? maybe something like AUA did for player.

Anyway, skyrim NPCs do love their quiver/bolt so much, considering we can stripped down all of their gear from head to toe through stripping settings but not quiver & bolt. I'm aware there isn't bodyslot for quiver & bolt which make them undetected, but there must be a way to strip them right ? maybe something like AUA did for player.

AUA has a follower option in the MCM that auto unequips ammo for them. As for non-follower NPCs, I don't know of a mod, it should be possible using the same method as AUA but I imagine it would be script intensive since it would scanning NPCs. No one on the Nexus has any reason to do it, it's basically a SL issue and I guess no one here has bothered to do it either.

Anyway, you can do it with the console pretty easily, even in the middle of an SL scene. Just select the NPC during the SL scene and type "showinventory" to get the ID for his/her arrows then type "unequip xx". Make sure you use "unequip" and not "removeitem" because if you remove an item it may trigger the game's "redetermine what this NPC should now wear" code and the NPC may get redressed.

Actually, that gives me an idea for a workaround solution. Arrows and bolts don't have slots, but all the vanilla ones have known IDs and it's not a huge list, so SexLab could just include a "fake" ammo stripping checkbox that just unequips all known ammo IDs instead of its normal slot based system. And perhaps a way to register mod-added ammo if it's worth the effort.

-----------------------------

About bugs, there's an issue I encounter fairly often (annoyingly often) that may be a SexLab bug. Whenever an SL scene starts, there's some random chance (I don't know what causes it) that the other actor's facial expression doesn't load correctly and gets locked into this ridiculous, obviously wrong expression where the eyes are rolled up towards the temple and the lips are puckered up with the teeth showing in a really derpy look. Selecting the NPC with the console and typing "mfg reset" fixes the issue for about half a second and then the glitched expression comes back, and I've found no way to correct the expression without ending and restarting the scene. Moving the actors doesn't fix it, hitting the re-align button doesn't fix it, changing the animation doesn't fix it, go back to stage 1 doesn't fix it. Blowjob animations do override the puckered mouth temporarily during their open mouth stages, but that's it.

• 3 weeks later...

snip...

For quiver/bolt is actualy easy.

Here my example by use Formtypes: example.psc

There is still the problem with spider/chaurus scaling. I was told many times that those creatures have quite different sizes ingame etc and that makes it difficult, but the point is: currently not a single one of them works for any existing animation. If it can't be fixed, an option to turn off alignment for those creatures only would be very appretiated. Even if only 30% are aligned properly then, that's an increase from 0% to 30%.

I'm currently turning off the crash fix* every time i enter a spider or chaurus cave and on again when i leave, what works somehow, but it's not very comfortable.

*I don't do anything else than turning off the crash fix. That's what messes those creatures up, (not the actor scaling which doesn't fix it either, though), in case this helps to fix it.

There is still the problem with spider/chaurus scaling. I was told many times that those creatures have quite different sizes ingame etc and that makes it difficult, but the point is: currently not a single one of them works for any existing animation. If it can't be fixed, an option to turn off alignment for those creatures only would be very appretiated. Even if only 30% are aligned properly then, that's an increase from 0% to 30%.

I'm currently turning off the crash fix* every time i enter a spider or chaurus cave and on again when i leave, what works somehow, but it's not very comfortable.

*I don't do anything else than turning off the crash fix. That's what messes those creatures up, (not the actor scaling which doesn't fix it either, though), in case this helps to fix it.

the problem is that none of the bugs are "height 1"

FrostbiteSpiderRace base height 0.75

FrostbiteSpiderRaceLarge base height 1.2

FrostbiteSpiderRaceGiant base height 1.9

ChaurusRace base height 0.65

ChaurusReaperRace base height 1.0 < the only "height 1" bug

DLC1ChaurusHunterRace base height 0.69

the scale of your player character will offset things as well, adding to the problem.

so "even actor heights" wont work because it will make the bugs "height 1",

and turning it off wont help because then the player's character may not be "height 1".

your best bet is to play around with the "setscale" console command.