Try downgrading to version 2.1, overwrite all when prompted.

It worked for me

That worked. Thanks.

I had to un-insalled sl werewolves, load and wait for MCM to update. Save and exit. Clean save of orphian scripts. Load and wait for MCM again. Save and exit. THEN install the sl werewolves 2.1. I had to do all of this to get the MCM menu to work correctelly with 2.1.

I didn't want my first post to be a question, but alas I'm new to Skyrim and modding in general. I did an extensive search and tried everything I could...

Anyway I have SOS and moonlight tales essential installed. There are two versions of this mod, one is called overhaul and the other essentials. Essentials is technically an upgrade to overhaul, and it certainly is. It simply doesn't replace anything and is compatible with everything without a patch. I installed SLWW, it works with moonlight tales, but there is an issue. If you change the skin of your werewolf form via moonlight tales MCM, (say you change to white fur), the schlong of werewolf will still have the textures of default werewolf form.

I'm using the castrated version to have SOS schlongs in werewolf form, but I also tried the other two versions and its the same. Is there a workaround for this? 

Good afternoon,

I'm trying to get this to run - I'm using the 3.0 FOMOD, castrated, in order to get SOS to take care of the penises.

It crashes as soon as the Dragonborn logo shows up.

Remove the mod clears the issue.

Would anyone know the cause?

• 2 weeks later...

Does it conflict with More Nasty Critters?

MNC and this one were the last two mods I've installed, and SLWerewolves seem to work fine with NPCs and rather OK with a PC, however, the hotkey won't work, even if all requirements are met (or no requirements tagged).

I can't really try it out without MNC at the moment, as the game shuts down if I try disabling it. When I find a bug causing it, I'll try not to forget to write if it worked.

Good afternoon,

I'm trying to get this to run - I'm using the 3.0 FOMOD, castrated, in order to get SOS to take care of the penises.

run this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?, it'll show up any mods thats has a problem i.e. dependency (i.e. missing masters etc..), it really helps to narrow down the problem.

Good afternoon,

run this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?, it'll show up any mods thats has a problem i.e. dependency (i.e. missing masters etc..), it really helps to narrow down the problem.

Ah, thank you for your reply.

I got it to work meanwhile. Should have edited my post. I apologize. It was as you say, a load order issue.

Maybe with a sprinkle of random bug

• 3 weeks later...

OK, something happened and the rape amins don't work. I realize that is probly not this mod because FNIS, and Sexlab Framework have both been updated, but has anyone reported a fix

I should include that, I have the creature ANIMS BOX CHECKED AND the npc being raped is working. But my player is just standing there. Not "t posing" just standing there. Down graded to 2.1 as was suggested and nothing works, not even npc's.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I have an issue with werewolves bodies: all the female werewolves are using the male bodies. This happened after I upgraded Creature Framework from RC12 to 1.0.4. Worked fine before.

I also just update SD+ from 3.4.4 to 3.5 and SexLab Dialogue from 2.3.4 to 2.4. But I'm not sure if they interfere at all. Any idea how to troubleshoot this?

Edit:

I managed to fix it, all I did was to properly uninstall any monster/werewolf related mod and I installed them back in the proper order:

Jcontainers (3.2.6)

Creature Framework (1.0.4)

More nasty critters

Mighty Beasts - werewolves

SexLab Werewolves

Ran LOOT, FNIS and build the bashed patch.

After that, I went back in game and Creature Framework seemed to have properly initialized.

[07/16/2016 - 06:36:12PM] [CF][Framework] Creature Framework 1.0.4 (10015) is initialising
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:12PM] [CF][Framework] JContainers 3.2 is installed
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:12PM] [CF][Framework] SexLab 1.62 is installed
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:12PM] [CF][Framework] SexLab Aroused 20140124 is installed
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:12PM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [337641472]: 337641472
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:12PM] Error: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [item 1 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.Delete() - "<native>" Line ?
    [item 1 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.OnContainerChanged() - "zadHiderScript.psc" Line 5
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:13PM] Error: Cannot call SetWeight() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias CACOPlayerAlias on quest CACOQuest (290A2A3F)].CACO_PlayerLoadGameAlias.PotionMaintenance() - "CACO_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 360
    [alias CACOPlayerAlias on quest CACOQuest (290A2A3F)].CACO_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "CACO_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 245
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:13PM] Error: Cannot call SetWeight() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias CACOPlayerAlias on quest CACOQuest (290A2A3F)].CACO_PlayerLoadGameAlias.PotionMaintenance() - "CACO_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 366
    [alias CACOPlayerAlias on quest CACOQuest (290A2A3F)].CACO_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "CACO_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 245
stack:
    [alias CACOPlayerAlias on quest CACOQuest (290A2A3F)].CACO_PlayerLoadGameAlias.PotionMaintenance() - "CACO_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 366
stack:
stack:
stack:
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:24PM] iDDeFramework .::. iDDeRegEvents():-> DDe -:- Ready!
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:25PM] Error: Attempting to stop an invalid sound instance
stack:
    <unknown self>.Sound.StopInstance() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].DW_BreathSpellScr.OnEffectFinish() - "DW_BreathSpellScr.psc" Line 80
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:25PM] Error: Attempting to stop an invalid sound instance
stack:
    <unknown self>.Sound.StopInstance() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].DW_BreathSpellScr.OnEffectFinish() - "DW_BreathSpellScr.psc" Line 81
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:25PM] [CF][Framework] Sending register event
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:25PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (5B0110DF)>]: OnCreatureFrameworkRegister() Begin
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:25PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (5B0110DF)>]: OnCreatureFrameworkRegister() Registering
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:25PM] daymoyl - Update 36.000000
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:25PM] daymoyl - Late Update
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:25PM] daymoyl - Recovering Start
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:25PM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript <slncAddonDG (5D002F9A)>]: AddonDG.registerStuff()
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:25PM] [slnc] [slncaddondbscript <slncAddonDB (5C005911)>]: AddonDB.registerStuff()
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:25PM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (5B0110DF)>]: OnCreatureFrameworkRegister() End
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:29PM] [CF][Framework] Beginning JSON registration
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:29PM] [CF][Framework] Found 5 JSON files in creatures.d
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:29PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file slnc-db.json; skipping
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:29PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file slnc-dg.json; skipping
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:29PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file slnc-mnc-db.json; skipping
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:29PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file slnc-mnc-dg.json; skipping
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:29PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file slnc.json; skipping
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:29PM] [CF][Framework] Finished JSON registration
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:29PM] [CF][Framework] Forcing active actor restart
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:30PM] [CF][Main Quest] Skipping cloak application; API is restarting active actors
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:30PM] [CF][Creature] Finished on ["Stray Dog" [Actor < (56059452)>]]
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:30PM] [CF][Creature] Finished on ["Skeleton" [Actor < (00109620)>]]
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:30PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't deactivate actor ["Stray Dog" [Actor < (56059452)>]]; restarting
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:30PM] [CF][Creature] Finished on ["Royal Recorder" [Actor < (560718AB)>]]
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:30PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't deactivate actor ["Skeleton" [Actor < (00109620)>]]; restarting
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:30PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't deactivate actor ["Royal Recorder" [Actor < (560718AB)>]]; restarting
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:30PM] [CF][Creature] Removing both API armours from ["Stray Dog" [Actor < (56059452)>]] and doing nothing else
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:30PM] [CF][Creature] Removing both API armours from ["Skeleton" [Actor < (00109620)>]] and doing nothing else
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:30PM] [CF][Creature] Removing both API armours from ["Royal Recorder" [Actor < (560718AB)>]] and doing nothing else
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:31PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0C042D62)>]:Defered maintenance...
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:31PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0C042D62)>]: found Devious Devices - Assets.esm
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:31PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0C042D62)>]: Enabled Desire spell
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:31PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0C042D62)>]: Updated notification key to 49
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:31PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0C042D62)>]: finished maintenance
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:31PM] [DCUR] Scanning for followers
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:33PM] [CF][Framework] Cleared log Form DB
[07/16/2016 - 06:36:33PM] [CF][Framework] Creature Framework is done initialising

However, now I have lags whenever my character to cinematic killing blows while in werewolf form...

post-914471-0-78894300-1468680278_thumb.png

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by bicobus

Is this mod ever going to be updated to be compatible with the newer Sexlab frameworks?

It works just fine.

Sexlab hot keys have not been working for me ever since I upgraded to 1.6. Could it be another mod is conflicting with this mod?

Is this mod ever going to be updated to be compatible with the newer Sexlab frameworks?

It works just fine.

Sexlab hot keys have not been working for me ever since I upgraded to 1.6. Could it be another mod is conflicting with this mod?

That's likely a problem with SexLab itself.

It works just fine.

That's likely a problem with SexLab itself.

Are you using Sexlab 1.59? If not, then how did you get it to function in 1.6+?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello Changed in sslActorAlias script

Line 830(ish)  in """Actor manipulation"""

if IsVictim && Config.DisablePlayer
            Thread.AutoAdvance = true
        else
            Thread.AutoAdvance = Config.AutoAdvance
            Thread.EnableHotkeys()
        endIf

to

if IsCreature
            Thread.EnableHotkeys(true)
        endIf
        if IsVictim

else

endif

I'm not very experienced in scripting so it's probably just a hacksaw job, stil...

got normal controls to work but i'm not using a lot of SLmods that use the isVictim as player so

use at your own risk and don't forget to backup. Now if i could just get Apropos to work while i'm in WW i'd be happy

else

Thread.EnableHotkeys()

endIf

to

if IsCreature

endIf

if IsVictim

else

endif

I'm not very experienced in scripting so it's probably just a hacksaw job, stil...

got normal controls to work but i'm not using a lot of SLmods that use the isVictim as player so

use at your own risk and don't forget to backup. Now if i could just get Apropos to work while i'm in WW i'd be happy

Would it be at all possible for you to upload that edited script of your's directly?

else

Thread.EnableHotkeys()

endIf

to

if IsCreature

endIf

if IsVictim

else

endif

um *blush* I've only done a little scripting, but that looks like it keeps doing the same thing whatever the situation, i.e. this:

wouldn't that be simpler?

Stupid question, but I have never been able to figure this out, but how do you actually initiate sex as a werewolf? In human form I just use a spell, but you can't do that as a werewolf.

The default button to... rape someone as a werewolf is V. You can change it under this mod's settings using the MCM.

else

Thread.EnableHotkeys()

endIf

to

if IsCreature

endIf

if IsVictim

else

endif

um *blush* I've only done a little scripting, but that looks like it keeps doing the same thing whatever the situation, i.e. this:

wouldn't that be simpler?

meh not sure it'll work because even if your a creature you're considered as a victim, still have that problem with apropos. And my modification doesnt seem to tank my papyrus. So far the only CTDs i got were when i was using perkus maximus on an already very script heavy skyrim . By the way SLEN ( eager NPCs ) also works with WW sex but i'm using "Werewolf mastery", "Werewolf perks expanded" and "Werewolf loot friendly" so i can pretty much interact with everything and everyone like in human form.