SexLab Framework Development

Hi, I have tried the phantom API to create a temporary animation. I have used the example written by the author. It worked without any issues. Though, I want to be able to start the temporary animation at a different stage than stage one. I have used the AddPositionStage function to add the stages 1 and 2 only for both actors and the stages worked fine without issues. Though, when I added only the second stage for both of the actors, the actors just stood there without doing anything for the duration of the animation. There is a small workaround which is simply lowering the time on the first stage. Though, I do not want that. I want to start at stage two without that one second delay on stage one. Is there any solution to this? Thanks.

One option would be to create a temporary animation where stage 1 and 2 are just copies of each other.

Another is when setting up the thread between the two actors, you can set the stage to 2 from the start. Though I can't remember at the moment if this works without some kind of issue.

sslThreadModel Thread = SexLab.NewThread()
Thread.SetAnimations(myTemporaryAnimations)
Thread.Stage = 2
Thread.StartThread()

@meme supreme, in my game I have edited the sslBaseExpression.psc file and recompiled it to effect a permanent change in the OpenMouth Function

Here is the original:

function OpenMouth(Actor ActorRef) global

ClearPhoneme(ActorRef)

ActorRef.SetExpressionOverride(16, 80)

MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhonemeModifier(ActorRef, 0, 1, 60)

Utility.WaitMenuMode(0.1)

endFunction

And here is my change:

function OpenMouth(Actor ActorRef) global

ClearPhoneme(ActorRef)

ActorRef.SetExpressionOverride(16, 100)

MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhonemeModifier(ActorRef, 0, 1, 100)

Utility.WaitMenuMode(0.1)

endFunction

Maybe this will help?

It used to be 100 by default for both, but a lot of people complained about getting deformation in the jaw as a result. For me, the 60 seems to open big enough while avoiding the deformation issue. It probably depends on some custom mesh/skeleton being installed or not somewhere though. Maybe I'll add a "bigger open mouth" option or let the amount be adjustable in 1.63

@Ashal I haven't had any problems with deformation and I'm running the latest XPSME skeleton, at the same time, I'm running a copy of your development version 1.63 that I was able to pull down off the GIT repository before it became unavailable.

An MCM adjustable value would be better than a set "bigger open mouth" option because there are different expression mods out there that radically change the vanilla expressions. I agree 60 is about right for vanilla, I was looking for the script location to just mess around and try to tweak it to perfection for my game, maybe a little bit more open and adding some other parameters.

But for people that just want to open wider, then an adjustable number would allow them to tweak it to their expression mod if they have any installed. For example, there's a fairly popular one on Nexus called Better Female Facial expressions or something like that which changes all the vanilla expressions, with that installed, even with the default 60 that SL uses the character opens the mouth VERY wide (too wide), that actually caused me to immediately uninstall that mod when I tried it last year. But with an adjustable number, the player could LOWER the value when using mods like that - a preset "more open" option would be useless in this case.

Just wondering, are there any plans to make a SSE version of sexlab, or is that like many mods waiting for SKSE and SKYUI, just curious i know making it work without those two would either be a massive amount of work or impossible

it needs SKSE and SkyUI, without them it will never work.

• 3 weeks later...

Request: During a scene, nuke the "press e to activate/speak" hud element. I'm constantly getting it stuck on screen for the whole scene because my mouse passed over an NPC for a split second before the animation started. Not even IHud makes it go away.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i don't know if it's a problem but when I choose an animation, it will give me something other than the one I chose. Thx for advice

How do you "choose" an animation? As in what mod(s) are you using to select an animation and what animation have you tried and what animation did you get?.

Do you have a mod like Devious Devices or the Zaz Animation pack installed which will change non-bondage animations for bondage ones when it thinks the character is bound?

I run the newest SexLab and SeLabStatsManipulator. How anal, vaginal, oral experience and purity/perversion are detemined/calculated is still a complete miracle for me, but it bothers me as I am interested how those things work. All sources I could google lead to a SexLab development site which doesn't exist anymore: http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework.git

Anybody has an information source for this ?

Hi i don't know if it's a problem but when I choose an animation, it will give me something other than the one I chose. Thx for advice

How do you "choose" an animation? As in what mod(s) are you using to select an animation and what animation have you tried and what animation did you get?.

Do you have a mod like Devious Devices or the Zaz Animation pack installed which will change non-bondage animations for bondage ones when it thinks the character is bound?

I have a Leito's animations and when i want to use one of them it will start a random animation which i didn't chose. In game i go to SexLab options, Animation Editor and in "Animation" i select what i want and when i use a SexLab spell on NPC it will give me a different animation. 

I have a Leito's animations and when i want to use one of them it will start a random animation which i didn't chose. In game i go to SexLab options, Animation Editor and in "Animation" i select what i want and when i use a SexLab spell on NPC it will give me a different animation.

The way you are selecting animations is the problem. There is no way to select the animation to be played from within the Sexlab Framework. What you are selecting in the Framework is which animation you want to perform positioning adjustments on.

Once a sex act is started you can cycle through the various animations by using the "O" key and the "shift-O" key, they will move you through the list forwards or backwards.

Alternatively you can use a mod like the Sexlab Tools mod (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47721-sexlab-tools-v30/ - it calls the selected animation a "pose" so the terminology is a little different) and it will give you a list of animations you can then select from to go to right to a specific animation.

Another possibility is using a mod like Scent Of Sex (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64169-scent-of-sex/) to set up a situation where sex occurs and specify a particular sex act to be used.

There are other mods which also allow specific sex acts to be designated which is why I asked how you were selecting an act but one of these mods ought to get you going.

You can remove animations from the sexlab index through the sexlab MCM or the SLAL MCM. However they won't be truly uninstalled, they'll still be loaded by skyrim. To remove them, you use your mod manager to uninstall the packages you actually have installed then reinstall them and select the stuff you really want and run FNIS. If it's not possible, then you'll have to get your hands dirty and remove the animations from the FNIS thingy (this is beyond my knowledge).

You can remove animations from the sexlab index through the sexlab MCM or the SLAL MCM. However they won't be truly uninstalled, they'll still be loaded by skyrim. To remove them, you use your mod manager to uninstall the packages you actually have installed then reinstall them and select the stuff you really want and run FNIS. If it's not possible, then you'll have to get your hands dirty and remove the animations from the FNIS thingy (this is beyond my knowledge).

What if i will delete them from Sexlab Framework folder before I install him? Everything will be ok?

• 2 weeks later...

I have done some searching and I might not be using the right search parameters but I cannot find a mod like what I'm wanting. Is there a mod which adds the robots in the Dwemer dungeons to the possible sex partner list? I feel like my character has fucked everything in Skyrim and looking for something new. I think robots would be the next step. The ability to submit to/ be defeated by the various robots or even to assemble a robot yourself out of the various Dwemer cogs/parts you can find and park it somewhere in your house to use at will. This could open up the possibility for all kinds of mechanized sex torture devices for sex dungeons. If there are any mods existing already that at least allow sex with the robots if someone could point me in the right direction that'd be great :)

If not I may make an attempt at making a mod myself but I will have to go through crap tons of tutorials and it will take me forever. Being able to look at the source code for other mods would help alot. 

Has anyone tried 1.62 with SKSE 64 Alpha yet? I would rather not be the first person to test it.

it's not compatible, the scrips/programing are not the same.

The scripts would probably work but there are modules that load into SKSE that have to be redone for SKSE64.

SKYUI is already usable (requires a bit of work and one patch but it works so...) which means MCM menus are available.

Regardless, we are a whole lot closer to having the full mod available in SE.

• 2 weeks later...

Would there be any way to flip by 180 degrees any animation that happens on a bed, either by default or as a toggle? Reason I'm asking is that pretty much 100 % of the time when a bed animation is used the animation is flipped the wrong way around, with actors often hanging partially off the end of the bed, with most of the bed still available on the other side. There are a very few animations where this angle works out (like Funnybuisness Casanova 5-way animation, speaking of which if anyone want to make more reverse gangbang animations, please do so, mods like Eager NPCs is perfect for it) but for the majority it doesn't, and it would be easier to give 180 rotation to the few that do work as opposed to the majority that just hang off the lower end of the bed.

Alternately if there is some setting that I've missed or something other than just making the adjustments myself on every animation, please let me know (via quotes please so I get notifed, I don't follow this thread normally).

Would there be any way to flip by 180 degrees any animation that happens on a bed, either by default or as a toggle? Reason I'm asking is that pretty much 100 % of the time when a bed animation is used the animation is flipped the wrong way around, with actors often hanging partially off the end of the bed, with most of the bed still available on the other side. There are a very few animations where this angle works out (like Funnybuisness Casanova 5-way animation, speaking of which if anyone want to make more reverse gangbang animations, please do so, mods like Eager NPCs is perfect for it) but for the majority it doesn't, and it would be easier to give 180 rotation to the few that do work as opposed to the majority that just hang off the lower end of the bed.

Alternately if there is some setting that I've missed or something other than just making the adjustments myself on every animation, please let me know (via quotes please so I get notifed, I don't follow this thread normally).

I've mentioned this before. The problem is animation creators don't adhere to a standard so some animations are facing the opposite way even among mod creators. And all animations get oriented differently based on if you start an animation right where you are standing versus teleporting to a bed, for example if you hit the reposition button and jump onto the bed and face forward, the anim might start correctly, but if you teleport to the bed it might start the other way (it's possible the gender and slot position of the player character affects this, never tested it though). Also, I notice that animations start flipped when starting with a tied up victim compared to normal (maybe something to do with the other actor being immobilized which forces the anim to start based on which way they are facing rather than which way the player is facing?).

So basically, there are two variables at play (the animation itself, and which way the actors are facing, which itself is affected by teleporting to bed and tied up state) which makes it really difficult to predict which way the animations will start. Pretty much half of my animations were facing the opposite way from the other half, and I fixed that manually by adding the 180 degree rotate tag to all of my SLAL anims that needed it (look up the syntax, I'm sure it's in a guide somewhere), that put all of my animations aligned with each other, which only left the problem of standing and bed teleport animations starting differently, so I still needed a 180 degree flip. So I just hacked the SL script so that the rotate button rotates 180 degrees instead of the default 15 degrees.

A proper fix for SL I think would be to simply use the modifier key to flip 180 degress... so rotate button would remain 15 deg and SHIFT + rotate button (or whatever your keys are) would be 180 degrees (or vice versa, I'd prefer 180 default and 15 degree with the modifier actually but maybe others might get annoyed by the sudden change).

A proper fix for SL I think would be to simply use the modifier key to flip 180 degress... so rotate button would remain 15 deg and SHIFT + rotate button (or whatever your keys are) would be 180 degrees (or vice versa, I'd prefer 180 default and 15 degree with the modifier actually but maybe others might get annoyed by the sudden change).

shift+u rotates the scene the other way, therefor you would need a different modifier key.