SexLab Framework Development

non sexlab is not up to date with 1.60. it need an update.

You can track its progress here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38870-non-sexlab-animation-pack/

Post #7.

Forget what I said, looks the problem was with FNIS that I forgot to update. But, this I confirmed, Defeat kinda break with 1.60 RC3, it plays foreplay animation when raping, and when you change the animation (with sexlab button) it choose one randomly instead keeping a cowgirl animation. But again this is with a mod that isn't updated.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't see that the new sexlab 1.60 was already launched.

PapryusUtil is really ******* me off, i have it the new version whether its by itself or SOS, that is the only thing that not giving me the animations. Do I install Sexlab after SOS or before and should i overwrite SL or SOS. Can someone tell me what to do, i just fixed it before without thinking about installation or overwriting

DO NOT install the PapyrusUtil that comes with SOS.  You can disable the option in the SOS installer of the most recent SOS full release.  The SOS 3.0.4 beta (search in this thread) has that option removed (or is off by default, not sure).  The normally safer bet is to install the PapyrusUtil separately (look in the downloads on LL or Nexus - it's on both).  If using NMM, install it last after installing SOS and SL.  If using ModOrganizer, make sure PU has the highest priority in the left pane.

Hello, Now that i installed everything that is needed for sexlab to work, even thanks to srayesmanll i fixed the papyrus problem, Now i have  Two other small problems,First is that no animations are playing even whith my FNIS being updated,  and second is whith  Non-Sexlab animations, when i choose wich animations i want, they don't appear in the Sexlab MCM menu to confirm they are registered or not..

Edited by Medjed21

Hello, Now that i installed everything that is needed for sexlab to work, even thanks to srayesmanll i fixed the papyrus problem, Now i have  Two other small problems,First is that no animations are playing even whith my FNIS being updated,  and second is whith  Non-Sexlab animations, when i choose wich animations i want, they don't appear in the Sexlab MCM menu to confirm they are registered or not..

After select which animation you want from NSAP, did you reset animation registry in Sexlab MCM?

Also check your setting about Aggressive/Filter gay animation.

After select which animation you want from NSAP, did you reset animation registry in Sexlab MCM?

I of cource did that, But the thing is that the Sexlab MCM menu doesn't show if the animations were registered or not. so i Reset the animations but i don't know if the they will work or not ..

Hi Ashal,

Congratulations on the release! It runs very smoothly but I have noticed one issue: I have the free camera activated and most of the time there is no problem at all, but occassionally I get stuck in 3rd person. With stuck I mean, I can turn around, but not move otherwise and have to close Skyrim. The logs show no errors, so I don't know if this is SL causing it or another mod. Just a heads up in case it is caused by SL 1.60.

Otherwise, it runs perfectly. Thank you for all your hard work!

I of cource did that, But the thing is that the Sexlab MCM menu doesn't show if the animations were registered or not. so i Reset the animations but i don't know if the they will work or not ..

you really should have waited for updated nsap http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38870-non-sexlab-animation-pack/page-98?do=findComment&comment=1236580

Orgasm sound effects don't play for some reason if I change the files to my own wavs. I did switch them on from the menu and my own effects worked in the previous version so I don't know what is causing this.

EDIT: I got them to work, but for some reason I had to reset the game several times.

a small request:

please Ashal, remove the old animations from AP in future versions .. are ugly, clumsy and replaced by many other much more beautiful..

..occupy slots unnecessarily  :D

add all animations by Leito (awesomness!) 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39465-animations-by-leito-82415-new-animations/

thanks.

bye!

S.

No.

Yes, they are not as nice as animations created later by people with better skills but just because you don't like them is no reason to simply make them unavailable. Especially not when Sexlab already has a mechanism to allow you to turn them off AND SAVE THAT SETTING for use in later games.

(FWIW, I disable them in my games, I don't like them either but I do recognize the simple fact that it's better to have them as a possibility than to not have them at all).

Ashal, thanks for all the hard work on getting this release out.

Right now I'm implementing a toggles page in Aroused Creatures to allow players to select which creature animations should be tagged as Aggressive. This is purely for the purposes of selecting animations for (non-)consensual encounters and AC implements a fall-back that uses any animation if the filter returns nothing.

Are there any plans to add aggressive tags and toggles for creatures, even without filtering at the framework level? I wouldn't want what I'm doing to interfere, or just prove unnecessary.

a small request:

please Ashal, remove the old animations from AP in future versions .. are ugly, clumsy and replaced by many other much more beautiful..

thanks.

bye!

S.

No.

Yes, they are not as nice as animations created later by people with better skills but just because you don't like them is no reason to simply make them unavailable. Especially not when Sexlab already has a mechanism to allow you to turn them off AND SAVE THAT SETTING for use in later games.

(FWIW, I disable them in my games, I don't like them either but I do recognize the simple fact that it's better to have them as a possibility than to not have them at all).

I agree with you.

I may not use them personally either, but I would like to keep them as a way of saying "hey thanks for the hard work".

a small request:

thanks.

bye!

S.

No.

I agree with you.

I may not use them personally either, but I would like to keep them as a way of saying "hey thanks for the hard work".

ok ok.. is just a opinion.

I understand as a matter of affection for one of the first "sexual animation mod" for Skyrim (on nexus), but you could move these animation in NSAP to free slot unnecessary.

if someone wants to enable old AP anim, check the box and register in sexlab.

(given that the number of the animations is growing day by day)

if you want to reward the creator of animations, just donate... :D

all this is IMHO obviously.. ;)

bye!

S.

a small request:

thanks.

bye!

S.

No.

I agree with you.

I understand as a matter of affection for one of the first "sexual animation mod" for Skyrim (on nexus), but you could move these animation in NSAP to free slot unnecessary.

if you want to reward the creator of animations, just donate... :D

all this is IMHO obviously.. ;)

bye!

S.

Not everyone shares your opinion of AP animations.  Furthermore, to remove them would break backward compatibility.  I personally like two of them and use them by name in my mod.

Many old mods do a reference to AP Skull Fuck and AP Fisting.

Moving them as is, will not be complex. But then these mods will break if NSAP is not installed or these animations are not active.

And for sure Ashal has the compatibility as one of the main goals.