SexLab Framework Development

Hmm that's wierd, every time you run FNIS its supposed to make 3 folders Meshes/Scripts/Tools.

Maybe delete FNIS all together (even the patch made by FNIS, Overwrite->create mod-> FNIS PATCH for me) then reinstall it?

EDIT: Totally forgot to ask but after you add animations did you reset the animation registry in Sexlab?

I kind of always do it even if I don't add animations cause for some reason I get a funny feeling like something is broken.

No, the FNIS tool works perfectly, all folders are appropriately created.

It's the compiled script post compilation through CK that does not create an output, i may be wrong but i believe it is supposed to create a .pex file when i compile sslAnimationDefaults.psc. It does achieve a successful compilation without any errors.

Yes i do reset animations and that is how my animation and its tags show up ingame but the issue is the actors dont do anything when i attempt to play the animation.

Am i supposed to run FNIS for modders at all? I only ran FNIS for USERS.

Really hoping i get some help with this because i have really been trying to add animations.

Hmm that's wierd, every time you run FNIS its supposed to make 3 folders Meshes/Scripts/Tools.

Maybe delete FNIS all together (even the patch made by FNIS, Overwrite->create mod-> FNIS PATCH for me) then reinstall it?

EDIT: Totally forgot to ask but after you add animations did you reset the animation registry in Sexlab?

I kind of always do it even if I don't add animations cause for some reason I get a funny feeling like something is broken.

It's the compiled script post compilation through CK that does not create an output, i may be wrong but i believe it is supposed to create a .pex file when i compile sslAnimationDefaults.psc. It does achieve a successful compilation without any errors.

Yes i do reset animations and that is how my animation and its tags show up ingame but the issue is the actors dont do anything when i attempt to play the animation.

Really hoping i get some help with this because i have really been trying to add animations.

No you are not supposed to run FNIS for Modders.

If the actors don't do anything when the animations is starting up even after 10-20 seconds then maybe you got heavy script load times?

Heavier script = longer load times(not loading screen but it takes longer for the script to start). Cant really think anything else apart from this.

Hope someone who knows better can help you :).

No you are not supposed to run FNIS for Modders.

If the actors don't do anything when the animations is starting up even after 10-20 seconds then maybe you got heavy script load times?

Heavier script = longer load times(not loading screen but it takes longer for the script to start). Cant really think anything else apart from this.

Hope someone who knows better can help you :).

Unfortunately not the case either, because all other anims play almost instantly :(

Thank you for your help, i am really hoping someone can help me here, seems to be a compilation issue?

Unfortunately not the case either, because all other anims play almost instantly :(

Thank you for your help, i am really hoping someone can help me here, seems to be a compilation issue?

Please open a new thread with this specific issue. It is not related to 1.60 RC testing.

I've experienced 2 minor bugs (RC3 full installation, new game)

1) From time to time, when switching from female to male or vice versa in the animation editor section of MCM, the page changes to the default sexlab MCM page.

2) If a set of animations contain oral animations with open mouth, the open mouth remains open in the none oral stages as well.

Hey there! I've recently edited some scripts and done some compiling myself and using MO, I've ran into a few oddities; Hopefully I can help a little.

The CK, even set up correctly in MO, for some reason appears to read dependant scripts from Skyrim's data directory, not MO's virtual filesystem. This doesn't always happen, so I really don't know what causes it. For me, *all* outputs, as in the .pex files, end up in Skyrim's data\scripts directory instead of, as it should be, in the MO overwrite.

To explain what I mean in an actual example:

I want to compile Funnybizness + Blabla11's script with a couple of changes so it'll work for the people using SL 1.60 RC2;

1. I run the CK

2. Go to Papyrus script compiling menu

3. Find the source script  (*.psc) and compile.

• At this point the CK will fail to find any and all referenced scripts (Sexlab's animation factory in this case) even though it is in MO's VM. Can be fixed by copying the referenced scripts into Skyrim's \data\scripts folder. Then it finds them.

4. The compiled script (*.pex) will end up in Skyrim's data\scripts as well instead of MO's override or the mod's MO folder.

5. Copy the new script into wherever, override for example. Or the actual mod's folder.

6. Clean up the scripts in Skyrim's folder's again because I want a clean install there, hence MO in the first place.

Please open a new thread with this specific issue. It is not related to 1.60 RC testing.

My Bad, i was told to post this on the SL thread by an experienced member of this forum, i shall take corrective action and open a new thread in technical support.

Hey there! I've recently edited some scripts and done some compiling myself and using MO, I've ran into a few oddities; Hopefully I can help a little.

The CK, even set up correctly in MO, for some reason appears to read dependant scripts from Skyrim's data directory, not MO's virtual filesystem. This doesn't always happen, so I really don't know what causes it. For me, *all* outputs, as in the .pex files, end up in Skyrim's data\scripts directory instead of, as it should be, in the MO overwrite.

To explain what I mean in an actual example:

I want to compile Funnybizness + Blabla11's script with a couple of changes so it'll work for the people using SL 1.60 RC2;

1. I run the CK

2. Go to Papyrus script compiling menu

3. Find the source script  (*.psc) and compile.

• At this point the CK will fail to find any and all referenced scripts (Sexlab's animation factory in this case) even though it is in MO's VM. Can be fixed by copying the referenced scripts into Skyrim's \data\scripts folder. Then it finds them.

4. The compiled script (*.pex) will end up in data\scripts as well.

5. Copy the new script into wherever, override for example. Or the actual mod's folder.

6. Clean up the scripts in Skyrim's folder's again because I want a clean install there, hence MO in the first place.

OMG, that COULD be it, let me check and revert (heading to my PC in 20 mins), i owe you big time if this works!

Don't edit SexLab's scripts to add animations, there is an API for doing this that exists for a reason.

If this isn't for a mod you plan to release and just for personal use, than to more directly answer why it's not working; because you can't just add new animations to an existing FNIS behavior and expect it to work. You have to regenerate the behavior file for the edited FNIS list using the FNIS for modders tool first.

Don't edit SexLab's scripts to add animations, there is an API for doing this that exists for a reason.

If this isn't for a mod you plan to release and just for personal use, than to more directly answer why it's not working; because you can't just add new animations to an existing FNIS behavior and expect it to work. You have to regenerate the behavior file for the edited FNIS list using the FNIS for modders tool first.

As i learn how to use Sexlab's API, when i Run FNIS behavior for Modders after selecting FNIS_SexLab_List it gives me the following error:

ERROR(2012): Could not generate: FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx

Any idea what i should do to resolve this error?

Read the FNIS documentation (available on Nexus as an optional download from the FNIS page), you probably have a syntax error in whatever you edited in the list file.

I checked about a 1000 times and also took consult from other modders, everyone said there are no syntax errors, however, I ran FNIS manually through explorer (MO) instead of the MO executable list, and it succeeded, so now, where would the output file be? Theres nothing in overwrite.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Got it to work! It seems to have been the FNIS for modders that i was missing, thank you so much Ashal, the file seems to have been overwritten and hence nothing in overwrite folder.

I will now learn how to use the Sexlab API, if you could be kind enough to point me to documentation that would help with learning that i'd be highly obliged.

Is the different blowjob and internal cum orgasm sound options in the new version? Asking due to the suggestions thing...I know Ashal was interested but he has had bigger fish to fry since then.

Not sure what you mean? Blowjob and orgasm sounds have always been separate. Do you mean different volume options?

----

1.60 final is done, or so I assume. The orgasm stage not ending has been fixed, repeated orgasm sfx, fixed a couple other minor issues, and I've rewrote parts of the main SexLabFramework.psc script so that other mods can simply extend that quest script then have access to all the API functions directly through the parent script without having to go through a SexLab property.

The changes are all up on Git, I just need to jump in game and confirm nothing is horribly broken, which I should be able to do in a couple hours.

If anybody has any last bug reports, speak up now.

Since nobody else has mentioned this as far as I've seen I'll toss it out real quick. Very minor but there even on a new installation with rc3.

For some reason when first set up Sexlab claims my male PC is hetro but if I check status on SexLab aroused it shows my PC as liking guys... if I click the setting in Sexlab and cycle it through the settings back to hetro it then reads it fine in aroused.

I'm not sure if aroused is reading it wrong, or if Sexlab is initially displaying it wrong, but that might be an issue down the road for those who depend on aroused. I don't so don't care that much but figured better to mention in now than have it be an issue later. If it's not worth fixing people can just cycle through once and it seems to work fine.

Is it just me or more people are having trouble with Leito Blowjob 1 and some other animations, like sexlab playing them even after you disable them and failing to play. I don't know if the problem is sexlab or Non sexlab, or defeat, but when I test without defeat (throught sexlab) leito blowjob don't play, actors stands there one over other and nothing happens, it may happens with other animations too. Just reporting.

I am facing very strange issue. I just Uninstalled 1.59C and installed 1.60 RC3 and whenever i attempt to play an animation through Matchmaker and/or Animation tester the actors just stand there doing nothing OR T POSE. Seems to be an FNIS issue but i have RUN FNIS several times post installation through the MO executables. I never had this problem with RC 2 or any previous versions.

Appreciate some help.

Papyrus attached.

EDIT: MY MO seems to be giving me a hard time and im not sure why, solved the problem, if it helps anyone else facing a similar issue, delete FNIS for Users from the MO executable list and re-add it and then run FNIS again, once in overwrite, make sure you create a new mod and move FNIS last in load order (on left), such that it has the highest priority.

Thanks.

Papyrus.0.log

Keeping it brief;

Thanks a ton Ashal for all your hard work and keeping a cool head despite all of it. Also, as more of a user than a modder, thanks to everybody who reported bugs and even found solutions. Naturally also thanks to all the animators, sound creators and whatever less visible things you may have contributed. You people are the reason adults can enjoy an adult experience in Skyrim and it's, for me at least but I'm sure many others as well, the reason Skyrim is still played nearly 4 years after its release.

So, when's Sexlab for Fallout 4? ;)

edit: So much for "brief".