SexLab Framework Development

Does anyone have a problem where animation stages don't revert to the previous stage even when hitting Shift + advance animation hot key? I'm facing serious issues with that, wherein they do advance from stage 1 to stage 2 but i cant get them to reverse, they seem to only progress forward. I've tried reversing them with Sex Lab Tools 2.0 as well but it doesn't work, it only goes forward so it's not a hotkey issue. I did change my advance animation hotkey from the default space key because my PC jumps during animation if i use space and i know that is not a SL issue because Ashal pointed out that an alternate mod is perhaps overwriting that function. I'm trying to investigate which mod that may be.

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

UPDATE: Weirdly, the animations only wont reverse to phase 1, they will reverse from phase 3 to 2 and 4 to 3 and so on but never to phase 1 and this only transpires with about 50% of the animations not all.

Really stumped about this.

That sounds exactly like the problem RC2 precisely fixed. Make sure you're files are all fully updated and nothing is overwriting them, and if so you HAVE to run the FNIS users tool for the fix added in RC2 to work. 

And check your papyrus logs, if you see a lines mentioning any sexlab files, most notably sslActorAlias, being different from version in save; than your save is fucked and you performed the upgrade while sexlab was in the middle of running some scripts still. You'll have to clean the save file to recover from this if that's the case.

Thanks for the response.

I will certainly check my logs to see what you mentioned.

However i did run FNIS and the game was working perfectly fine for a day after which this issue presented itself. Also it should be noted that this issue persisted through all my previous saves as well, is that supposed to happen?

I did make sure no scripts were running during the upgrade.

EDIT: Could this have happened because i merged SL 1.60BETA 2 and RC2 in one folder (as one MOD to install) after performing a clean save (uninstalling SL and all dependent mods and using script cleaner) vs. installing 1.60BETA 2 and then installing RC 2 by dropping its files into 1.60's folder?

I've tried everything, it seems even a clean save wont fix it, im not sure if this means my game is broken. For 1 when i reinstall SL after a clean save it says SL 1.60BETA 2 Ready twice instead of once and secondly it installs on its own with the MCM ready without me having to click install.

I am sure there's a script someplace and it probably means the save isn't clean but im not sure why since Save Game Script cleaner says NO orphan scripts after the cleaning process.

I am attaching my Papyrus log, i'd sincerely appreciate any help.

You are NOT using RC2.

[08/17/2015 - 11:54:08AM] SexLab MCM Loaded CurrentVerison: 0 / 15921

That line says you're installing RC1. It'd have to be version number 15922 to be RC2.

Also the mass of ~2000 lines at the start of your log suggest you haven't done an actual clean save. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-troubleshooting-support-guide/Read and follow the section highlighted in red at the bottom.

Ok, i know for a fact i cleaned the save and i DID install RC 2 as recommended. I am not new to cleaning a save or uninstalling ALL SL mods and creating a clean save. Script cleaner clearly mentioned no orphan scripts were found and in the past whenever it's said that, i've always succeeded with a flawless clean save. I know i may be missing something so im just trying to find out what it is that im missing.

In addition, all install and update instructions were followed to the molecule, seeing that i am not the only one facing this issue despite of having installed RC2 the recommended way, is it possible that this problem may stretch deeper?

Here is what im going to do, as it stands, i have NO dependent SL mods installed (only have SL 1.60 RC2 installed) , i am going to uninstall SL 1.60 RC2 again and make a clean save by following the SL guide that Ashal provided to the dot. I also intend to hunt and see if there are any loose scripts running amok (my Skyrim data folder only has SKSE script files as i use MO). I will then post my Papyrus log here and request advice on if there are ANY old scripts or such still active or orphaned in my game.

I really appreciate all the help i'm receiving on this.

Something is broken in the latest PapyrusUtil.dll in RC2. I've noticed that ejaculation rules in Sexlab Cumshot are lost after saving and reloading. What I'm doing is storing them as an int value on a misc object defined in the CK, with the animation name as key, for example:

StorageUtil.SetIntValue(rules, "Arrok Blowjob", 2)

Retrieving this value before reloading

StorageUtil.GetIntValue(rules, "Arrok Blowjob", -1)

gives the correct value, 2. However, after quicksave and quickload (or full save, exit game and load, doesn't matter) it returns -1, as if the value hadn't been set.

Reverting to the PapyrusUtil.dll in Beta 2 fixes the problem.  After save+reload the value is still 2, and the animation settings in Cumshot are still there.

I'm unable to replicate this, can you repeat it real quick and then post the resulting PapyrusUtilDev.log file from Skyrim's main folder?

You are NOT using RC2.

[08/17/2015 - 11:54:08AM] SexLab MCM Loaded CurrentVerison: 0 / 15921

That line says you're installing RC1. It'd have to be version number 15922 to be RC2.

Also the mass of ~2000 lines at the start of your log suggest you haven't done an actual clean save. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-troubleshooting-support-guide/Read and follow the section highlighted in red at the bottom.

Ok, i know for a fact i cleaned the save and i DID install RC 2 as recommended. I am not new to cleaning a save or uninstalling ALL SL mods and creating a clean save. Script cleaner clearly mentioned no orphan scripts were found and in the past whenever it's said that, i've always succeeded with a flawless clean save. I know i may be missing something so im just trying to find out what it is that im missing.

In addition, all install and update instructions were followed to the molecule, seeing that i am not the only one facing this issue despite of having installed RC2 the recommended way, is it possible that this problem may stretch deeper?

Here is what im going to do, as it stands, i have NO dependent SL mods installed (only have SL 1.60 RC2 installed) , i am going to uninstall SL 1.60 RC2 again and make a clean save by following the SL guide that Ashal provided to the dot. I also intend to hunt and see if there are any loose scripts running amok (my Skyrim data folder only has SKSE script files as i use MO). I will then post my Papyrus log here and request advice on if there are ANY old scripts or such still active or orphaned in my game.

I really appreciate all the help i'm receiving on this.

Steps taken to make a clean save:

1) Uninstalled Sexlab 1.60RC2 (No SL dependent Mods active or present in the first place)

2) Ran Loot and made sure no errors or dirty plugins

3) Ran FNIS for users

4) Loaded previous save and made sure everything loads fine and no significant problems with any aspect of the game.

5) Waited an hour in game

6) Saved game

7) Quit

8) Opened Pdtwrapper.exe

9) Selected most recent save game file (ess)

10) Hit "Load Papyrus section"

Analysis:

Analysis...

Warning: There are 465 script instances that have no class definitions. Please, consider using "Remove Instances" with checked option "Remove undefined only" You can leave the filter blank

Threads count is growing. Difference is 24

27  threads ( Self: 3837625568) were created by one single instance with ID  3837625568#Self: 3837625568, which belongs to class DCODefaultEffectScript#Class: DCODefaultEffectScript from #Resource: . This looks suspicious. Please, ensure that these threads are not stuck. You can play a bit and check if these threads are finished or not.

Note: the engine was executing the following instruction at the moment of writing the savegame (is this instruction stuck or it just needs some time to finish?):

I58: call<method>   Injury, self, NoneVar, mySelf, 4, 0.7, 0.075;

The most "Heavy" non-basic classes. There are a lot of instances of these classes in the game, in some cases this can lead to performance drop. Some scripts are designed and expected to have a lot of instances. However, if they don't suppose to hold any long term data, such design is not optimal at all. If you experience a performance issues, try temporary removing the corresponding resources.

[script class: Current instances count]

(Skyrim#Resource: Skyrim) mineorefurniturescript#Class: mineorefurniturescript:1783

SOT_MoreChests#Class: SOT_MoreChests:1131

(Skyrim#Resource: Skyrim) WeaponRackTriggerSCRIPT#Class: WeaponRackTriggerSCRIPT:1020

The following classes were mentioned in the log just before the game exited. If any crashes occured and if the crash time equals the time of the last line in the Papyrus log, then it's most likely related to those classes 

If true, consider removing instances/references or terminating threads (don't forget to specify the filter)

[08/18/2015 - 01:16:45AM] JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript#Class: JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript::OnUpdate

[Active effect 21 on  (00000014)].mzinGetDirtyOverTime.ApplyMagicEffect#Class: MagicEffects() - "mzinGetDirtyOverTime.psc" Line 116

[Active effect 21 on  (00000014)].mzinGetDirtyOverTime#Class: mzinGetDirtyOverTime.OnUpdateGameTime() - "mzinGetDirtyOverTime#Class: mzinGetDirtyOverTime.psc" Line 44

[Active effect 21 on  (00000014)].mzinGetDirtyOverTime.ApplyMagicEffect#Class: MagicEffects() - "mzinGetDirtyOverTime.psc" Line 116

[Active effect 21 on  (00000014)].mzinGetDirtyOverTime#Class: mzinGetDirtyOverTime.OnUpdateGameTime() - "mzinGetDirtyOverTime#Class: mzinGetDirtyOverTime.psc" Line 44

[08/18/2015 - 01:16:46AM] JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript#Class: JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript::OnUpdate

[08/18/2015 - 01:16:47AM] JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript#Class: JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript::OnUpdate

[08/18/2015 - 01:16:47AM] JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript#Class: JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript::OnUpdate

[08/18/2015 - 01:16:48AM] JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript#Class: JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript::OnUpdate

[08/18/2015 - 01:16:48AM] JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript#Class: JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript::OnUpdate

[08/18/2015 - 01:16:49AM] JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript#Class: JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript::OnUpdate

[08/18/2015 - 01:16:49AM] JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript#Class: JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript::OnUpdate

[08/18/2015 - 01:16:50AM] JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript#Class: JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript::OnUpdate

[08/18/2015 - 01:16:50AM] JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript#Class: JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript::OnUpdate

[08/18/2015 - 01:16:51AM] JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript#Class: JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript::OnUpdate

[08/18/2015 - 01:16:51AM] JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript#Class: JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript::OnUpdate

[08/18/2015 - 01:16:52AM] JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript#Class: JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript::OnUpdate

[08/18/2015 - 01:16:52AM] JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript#Class: JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript::OnUpdate

[08/18/2015 - 01:17:09AM] JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript#Class: JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript::OnUpdate

[08/18/2015 - 01:17:09AM] JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript#Class: JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript::OnUpdate

Analysis complete

11) Clicked on Remove Unattached instances:

Here is the report:

" Executing operation -exportxml

Papyrus Data Transfer v1.2 by flexcreator

Loading data from resource C:\Users\TITANHD980\Documents\My Games\skyrim\saves\SL16RC2A4.ess

The resource is TESV Skyrim savegame

Found the globalDataTable3 offset = 4691625

globalDataTable3 sections count = 5

Found the Papyrus section, Offset = 4693594, Size = 7663485

Strings count = 47734

Stored script definitions = 6451

Current position = 6164247, Instance binders count = 84618, Parsing binders..

Current position = 7348903, References = 4

Current position = 7348931, Arrays count = 1537; Parsing array definitions

Current position = 7364130, Current script runtime (ID) = 10598889

Current position = 7364134, Active script stacks = 30

Current position = 7364284, Loading script instance data

Current position = 12043183, Searching for arrays..

Current position = 12298372, Disassembling bytecode...

Parsing complete. Current position = 12357079

Command was executed successfully

Loading preprocessed data from C:\Users\TITANHD980\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpADB9.tmp

Generating statistics

Associating script classes with game resources...

Preparing script data view

Done reading preprocessed data

Executing operation -remove

The following filter expression will be used:

0 ( [int] [ref_id] )

Preparing to remove script instances

Loading data from resource C:\Users\TITANHD980\Documents\My Games\skyrim\saves\EDIT_2015-08-18_01-26-28-AM.ess

Strings count = 47734

Removed 0 script instances

Command was executed successfully"

12) Clicked on Remove instances and checked "Remove instances with undefined classes only" (since if i dont check, it says "Process terminated, no filter defined").

This is what it said after point 12:

Removed 465 undefined instances

13) Opened new save (With "EDIT" prefix created by Pdtwrapper.exe) in save game cleaner and it said no orphan scripts.

14) Reloaded save game cleaned by PDTWRAPPER.exe

15) Waited one hour ingame and saved again.

16) Attached papyrus log for further review.

Look forward to learning where i messed up.

Papyrus.0.log

1) Uninstalled Sexlab 1.60RC2 (No SL dependent Mods active or present in the first place)

3) Ran FNIS for users

4) Loaded previous save and made sure everything loads fine and no significant problems with any aspect of the game.

6) Saved game

7) Quit

8) Opened Pdtwrapper.exe

Analysis:

Analysis...

Warning: There are 465 script instances that have no class definitions. Please, consider using "Remove Instances" with checked option "Remove undefined only" You can leave the filter blank

27  threads ( Self: 3837625568) were created by one single instance with ID  3837625568#Self: 3837625568, which belongs to class DCODefaultEffectScript#Class: DCODefaultEffectScript from #Resource: . This looks suspicious. Please, ensure that these threads are not stuck. You can play a bit and check if these threads are finished or not.

Note: the engine was executing the following instruction at the moment of writing the savegame (is this instruction stuck or it just needs some time to finish?):

The most "Heavy" non-basic classes. There are a lot of instances of these classes in the game, in some cases this can lead to performance drop. Some scripts are designed and expected to have a lot of instances. However, if they don't suppose to hold any long term data, such design is not optimal at all. If you experience a performance issues, try temporary removing the corresponding resources.

(Skyrim#Resource: Skyrim) mineorefurniturescript#Class: mineorefurniturescript:1783

(Skyrim#Resource: Skyrim) WeaponRackTriggerSCRIPT#Class: WeaponRackTriggerSCRIPT:1020

The following classes were mentioned in the log just before the game exited. If any crashes occured and if the crash time equals the time of the last line in the Papyrus log, then it's most likely related to those classes 

If true, consider removing instances/references or terminating threads (don't forget to specify the filter)

[08/18/2015 - 01:16:45AM] JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript#Class: JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript::OnUpdate

[08/18/2015 - 01:16:46AM] JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript#Class: JaxonzSmartLooterUpdateQuestScript::OnUpdate

Analysis complete

Here is the report:

Loading data from resource C:\Users\TITANHD980\Documents\My Games\skyrim\saves\SL16RC2A4.ess

Strings count = 47734

Loading preprocessed data from C:\Users\TITANHD980\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpADB9.tmp

Generating statistics

0 ( [int] [ref_id] )

Loading data from resource C:\Users\TITANHD980\Documents\My Games\skyrim\saves\EDIT_2015-08-18_01-26-28-AM.ess

Strings count = 47734

12) Clicked on Remove instances and checked "Remove instances with undefined classes only" (since if i dont check, it says "Process terminated, no filter defined").

13) Opened new save (With "EDIT" prefix created by Pdtwrapper.exe) in save game cleaner and it said no orphan scripts.

Need to run it a second time on that last save to make sure it clears up everything. And don't ignore the line telling you about the suspicious threads. Whatever mod you have that adds the script DCODefaultEffectScript is  likely stuck and bloating your save and causing poor performance. I'd track down whatever mod is adding that and uninstalling+cleaning that out of the save as well, or at the very least adding it to the filter to terminate those threads

3) Ran FNIS for users

6) Saved game

7) Quit

8) Opened Pdtwrapper.exe

Analysis:

Analysis...

Analysis complete

Here is the report:

Strings count = 47734

Generating statistics

0 ( [int] [ref_id] )

Strings count = 47734

Need to run it a second time on that last save to make sure it clears up everything. And don't ignore the line telling you about the suspicious threads. Whatever mod you have that adds the script DCODefaultEffectScript is  likely stuck and bloating your save and causing poor performance. I'd track down whatever mod is adding that and uninstalling+cleaning that out of the save as well, or at the very least adding it to the filter to terminate those threads

Roger, ill get rid of that one and re clean the last save and reattach log.

Thanks a bunch.

3) Ran FNIS for users

6) Saved game

7) Quit

8) Opened Pdtwrapper.exe

Analysis:

Analysis...

Analysis complete

Here is the report:

Strings count = 47734

Generating statistics

0 ( [int] [ref_id] )

Strings count = 47734

Thanks a bunch.

DCODefaultEffectScript Is From Dragon Combat Overhaul, DCO Is The Abbreviation For It.

Hope This Helps

Something is broken in the latest PapyrusUtil.dll in RC2. I've noticed that ejaculation rules in Sexlab Cumshot are lost after saving and reloading. What I'm doing is storing them as an int value on a misc object defined in the CK, with the animation name as key, for example:

gives the correct value, 2. However, after quicksave and quickload (or full save, exit game and load, doesn't matter) it returns -1, as if the value hadn't been set.

Reverting to the PapyrusUtil.dll in Beta 2 fixes the problem.  After save+reload the value is still 2, and the animation settings in Cumshot are still there.

I'm unable to replicate this, can you repeat it real quick and then post the resulting PapyrusUtilDev.log file from Skyrim's main folder?

Here it is, with the Papyrus.0.log from the same session. Tested with a development version of Cumshot that contains some extra debugging lines.

logs.7z

--- EDIT ---

And here are the log files made with the PapyrusUtil.dll from Beta 2 (ignoring the warning about outdated plugin).

logs_olddll.7z

Here it is, with the Papyrus.0.log from the same session. Tested with a development version of Cumshot that contains some extra debugging lines.

attachicon.giflogs.7z

I can see no reason for it, there was some cleanup code added at some point in the last few versions, but that shouldn't come into play unless whatever your "rules" form key is a temporary object being lost between loads. I don't think that's the cause though, as it should be outputting a "discarded X number of objects" during the storage saving process, but you're not getting that line.

Here's a version that's a little more current than RC2 with a few more tweaks, some of which may or may not fix your issue. I've also edited it so it'll output the object and string keys for all non-list storage data when loading and saving. Overwrite the existing data/skse/plugins/StorageUtil.dll with this one, then replicate the issue again and check your PapyrusUtilDev.log file again to see if the "arrok blowjob" key is present or missing at any particular point.

StorageUtil.zip

If it magically fixes the issue for you from whatever tweaks I've made to it since RC2, let me know and I'll recompile it without that extra log spam - as it's REALLY heavy log spam on any save that has been used regularly for awhile.

Also as a sidenote: I'd suggest storing information like this using the animations Registry value instead of it's name; the registry value is immuteable, never changes between updates, and is shorter so it takes up less space in the skse co-save

3) Ran FNIS for users

6) Saved game

7) Quit

8) Opened Pdtwrapper.exe

Analysis:

Analysis...

Analysis complete

Here is the report:

Strings count = 47734

Generating statistics

0 ( [int] [ref_id] )

Strings count = 47734

Thanks a bunch.

DCODefaultEffectScript Is From Dragon Combat Overhaul, DCO Is The Abbreviation For It.

Hope This Helps

Certainly helped.

Thank you.

Uninstalled DCO and did another clean save.

Log attached.

I will proceed to Install SL 1.6 RC 2 once i receive confirmation that my Papyrus log reflects a truly clean save.

Thanks in advance.

Papyrus.0.log

I can see no reason for it, there was some cleanup code added at some point in the last few versions, but that shouldn't come into play unless whatever your "rules" form key is a temporary object being lost between loads. I don't think that's the cause though, as it should be outputting a "discarded X number of objects" during the storage saving process, but you're not getting that line.

Here's a version that's a little more current than RC2 with a few more tweaks, some of which may or may not fix your issue. I've also edited it so it'll output the object and string keys for all non-list storage data when loading and saving. Overwrite the existing data/skse/plugins/StorageUtil.dll with this one, then replicate the issue again and check your PapyrusUtilDev.log file again to see if the "arrok blowjob" key is present or missing at any particular point.

attachicon.gifStorageUtil.zip

If it magically fixes the issue for you from whatever tweaks I've made to it since RC2, let me know and I'll recompile it without that extra log spam - as it's REALLY heavy log spam on any save that has been used regularly for awhile.

Also as a sidenote: I'd suggest storing information like this using the animations Registry value instead of it's name; the registry value is immuteable, never changes between updates, and is shorter so it takes up less space in the skse co-save

logs_testversion.7z

Logs made with your test version of StorageUtil.dll. It looks like the values are loaded from the save, but not written back when saving, so on next load the INTV list is empty.

Certainly helped.

Thank you.

Log attached.

I will proceed to Install SL 1.6 RC 2 once i receive confirmation that my Papyrus log reflects a truly clean save.

Thanks in advance.

As far as sexlab is concerned you should be fine to go ahead with reinstalling it. You still have a lot of other broken mods you should consider fixing, mainly whatever mod has the DudestiaOutfitChangerSubjectScript script. Not required though.

attachicon.giflogs_testversion.7z

Logs made with your test version of StorageUtil.dll. It looks like the values are loaded from the save, but not written back when saving, so on next load the INTV list is empty.

Can you try and replicate the issue using int, string, form values, and then just one of either int or float List, using the list functions instead of the value functions?

That should help me narrow it down to something more specific.

Certainly helped.

Thank you.

Log attached.

Thanks in advance.

As far as sexlab is concerned you should be fine to go ahead with reinstalling it. You still have a lot of other broken mods you should consider fixing, mainly whatever mod has the DudestiaOutfitChangerSubjectScript script. Not required though.

I did uninstall, clean and reinstall that one but it seems to have not cleaned well.

I'll first get SL working and then because im slowly learning how to decipher Papyrus due to your help and this awesome community, ill clean them all up.

I should have probably asked this earlier but: Should i install 1.60 Beta 2B first, wait for it to load/install, save, quit and then upgrade to RC 2 (FNIS and LOOT i am clear on how to use)? Or is there a better way?

Thanks.

Is that your full log, or did you edit it down to the "relevant" parts?

Can you try and replicate the issue using int, string, form values, and then just one of either int or float List, using the list functions instead of the value functions?

That should help me narrow it down to something more specific.

logs_types.7z

Code used:

Main.DebugMessage("#AFTER LOAD:")
	Main.DebugMessage("#int_2 = " + StorageUtil.GetIntValue(rules, "int_2", -1))
	Main.DebugMessage("#string_hello = " + StorageUtil.GetStringValue(rules, "string_hello", "-nothing-"))
	Main.DebugMessage("#form_player = " + StorageUtil.GetFormValue(rules, "form_player", none))
	Main.DebugMessage("#intList_7 = " + StorageUtil.IntListGet(rules, "intList_7", 0))
	StorageUtil.SetIntValue(rules, "int_2", 2)
	StorageUtil.SetStringValue(rules, "string_hello", "Hello")
	StorageUtil.SetFormValue(rules, "form_player", playerRef as Form)
	StorageUtil.IntListAdd(rules, "intList_7", 7)
	Main.DebugMessage("#AFTER SET:")
	Main.DebugMessage("#int_2 = " + StorageUtil.GetIntValue(rules, "int_2", -1))
	Main.DebugMessage("#string_hello = " + StorageUtil.GetStringValue(rules, "string_hello", "-nothing-"))
	Main.DebugMessage("#form_player = " + StorageUtil.GetFormValue(rules, "form_player", none))
	Main.DebugMessage("#intList_7 = " + StorageUtil.IntListGet(rules, "intList_7", 0))

And yes, these are my full logs. I only load the game, go into MCM, trigger the action there, and then save and reload. Nothing else.

EDIT: I really have to quit now. Will be out for the whole day tomorrow.

Is that your full log, or did you edit it down to the "relevant" parts?

Bah, I'm a fucking idiot. Pretty sure I found the problem.

void Values<T, S>::SaveStream(std::stringstream &ss) {
		if (Data.size() < 5) return;

For some idiotic reason it's only saving the types value data if it has 5+ objects with values. Not sure what the hell I was thinking there. The list types data's save function on the other hand actually does the much more sensible Data.size() == 0 check.

This version should fix it: 

StorageUtil.zip

Just Install the full RC2 archive and NOT the RC2 patch.

I would like to regrettably report that even after a guided install of SL 1.60 RC2 i am facing the same reverse direction progression to phase 1 glitch.

I did a clean install as recommended twice, i am now working on seeing if this issue is a conflict between NSAP and SL 1.60 since when i tried a couple of random animations without NSAP they progressed OK, however post NSAP several did not.

I now plan to revert back to my old save, which seemed clean and test an entire score of animations with SL only and then test NSAP.

In the interim i've attached my log again to see if it does reflect any installation or version issues, i know a few people here are facing this problem and we immensely appreciate your continued support.

Just Install the full RC2 archive and NOT the RC2 patch.

I would like to regrettably report that even after a guided install of SL 1.60 RC2 i am facing the same reverse direction progression to phase 1 glitch.

I did a clean install as recommended twice, i am now working on seeing if this issue is a conflict between NSAP and SL 1.60 since when i tried a couple of random animations without NSAP they progressed OK, however post NSAP several did not.

I now plan to revert back to my old save, which seemed clean and test an entire score of animations with SL only and then test NSAP.

In the interim i've attached my log again to see if it does reflect any installation or version issues, i know a few people here are facing this problem and we immensely appreciate your continued support.

Ok as i feared it seems to be a NSAP issue, i just tried over a score of SL anims without NSAP and the reverse direction issue does not present itself, interestingly the glitch i had with the player jumping when hitting spacebar is non existent too, it only transpires with NSAP anims.

Is there a special install instruction when installing NSAP or is NSAP straight out incompatible with SL 1.60 RC2 right now?

Ok as i feared it seems to be a NSAP issue, i just tried over a score of SL anims without NSAP and the reverse direction issue does not present itself, interestingly the glitch i had with the player jumping when hitting spacebar is non existent too, it only transpires with NSAP anims.

Is there a special install instruction when installing NSAP or is NSAP straight out incompatible with SL 1.60 RC2 right now?

Damn, NSAP really is the culprit for those control override issues. I removed it and everything's ok, but I straight up can't live without those animations. Oh well, just gonna have to wait for the official release.

Damn, NSAP really is the culprit for those control override issues. I removed it and everything's ok, but I straight up can't live without those animations. Oh well, just gonna have to wait for the official release.

Yep NSAP has leito's latest which are by far my favorite animations, more like we need to wait for SL 3.0 which should be 100% compatible with SL.

Hello. @rydin is working on NSAP 3.0, that will be compatible with SL 1.6

Just keep in mind that also SL 1.6 is not yet ready, and @rydin has some personall things to handle this week.

Just keep calm and enjoy LoversLab.  ;)

Most of the NSAP animations are already included in SL1.6.  Mainly the furniture animations, the 2 Rydin animations, and only a few of the more recent animations are missing.  I was still using NSAP with 1.6 and never saw this issues you are seeing (no issue with the "jump" spacebar, nor the "reverse direction" issue).  Recently I went and modified the text file with NSAP that FNIS uses when running the Generator to remove the redundant animations so they wouldn't appear as duplicates.  You just have to make sure not to select any of the removed entries when selecting the animations in the NSAP MCM.  it was easy for me - I removed everything except the 5 dildo animation references.  The file is located here:  ..\meshes\actors\character\animations\NonSexLabAnimationPack\FNIS_NonSexLabAnimationPack_List.txt.  I made a copy of the original before editing it - rename the copy's extension to something other than .txt so that FNIS will not try to use this and the modified one (changed mine to ".bu").  The format is fairly straight-forward, with the animations grouped together by artist (in most cases), and the entries named with approximately the name of the animation (some make take some interpretation).

Again, I never saw any of the issues you guys were seeing, so this modification may not work for you.