SexLab Framework Development

On 16.12.2017 at 2:16 PM, Moeyfish said:

Congratulations, Ashal! A complete transport of Sexlab! Does that mean we can expect more advanced mods including DD series in forseeable future?

Since he doesn't develop DD, i guess he doesn't know^^

Essentially, every author has either to move their mods to SE or give permission for somebody else to do it AND somebody who actually does. This means that some mods probably never wil, because author left, or they just have no interest in SE... but i assume a lot will.

On 12/11/2017 at 2:42 PM, Ashal said:

Progress Update!

I've just got it running and working in Skyrim SE today, just a few things that need fixing. After that's done, I just need to finish up the 1.63 update for both oldrim and se and will be releasing both versions at the same time then.

Probably too late for 1.63 but a long-standing bug I've been ignoring and never really thought much about is that when a sex act between NPCs is started and you leave the building where it is occurring and then step into another building the sounds from that sex act play for you in the other building.  I just realized a simple "Is3DLoaded" check against the first actor in the action before playing a sound would probably fix that.

A bit late to say this, but what I really want to see in sexlab is an standard way for mods to know if an actor has both a vagina and a penis. Bypassing skyrim's gender and looking at the mechanical possibilities. Why? Because it's a fantasy, and because many mods does that detection with a homebrew method which may not be inter-compatible.

Maybe there already is something like that around though, but beside SLCumshot I haven't found anything.

So these SexLab Sex Stats, like vaginal proficiency for example, do they have any real effects?

Like if I run Separate Orgasms, for example, will it be easier for my character go give/get an orgasm if the animation's tags are in line with a high proficiency? 

I just wanted to say thank you to all people who contributed to SexLab or made it happen with their tireless work. 

With all the mods of skyrim build around sexlab I found a completly new world to explore and basically THE GAME I was always looking for. For myself to build and customize.

You. All. Are. Just. Awesome.

Thank you! 

Any chance of disabling the Toggle Free Camera key when the player is not having sex.
As it is pressing the Toggle Free Camera key when the player is not in sex fires the free cam.
Totally can cause kaos when combined with certain other mods that happen to disable player controls while the free cam is on..

Only option to get out of the loss of controls is exit game and load a prior save.

56 minutes ago, EphemeralSagacity said:

Any chance for an alpha sexlabutil 64 bit plugin for people to kick the tires on in SE?

Assuming I don't get super distracted, a full SexLab 1.63 release for both Oldrim and SE should be out in a few weeks. 

Fuck me, I just mentioned a deadline for it... I guess I should get to work...

8 hours ago, Ashal said:

Assuming I don't get super distracted, a full SexLab 1.63 release for both Oldrim and SE should be out in a few weeks. 

Fuck me, I just mentioned a deadline for it... I guess I should get to work...

Well...

To keep you motivated..

https://media.giphy.com/media/KxSxflUcIpfby/giphy.gif

Someone to crack the whip and keep you on target... :tongue:

Probably too late for the update and a minor thing anyways, but if it there is an easy way to fix it... for sex with horses, the point of "actors have met" is a bit too small. The horse walks towards my character, then usually keep pushing her some meters before SL recognizes that they are close enough to start the animation. If it makes a solution easier, at least i wouldn't mind a bigger distance for all actors. :smile:

Hi Ashal, is there any chance of adding an option to end all animations while I'm in combat, and prevent them from restarting for three minutes or so? Or prevent sex animations when there are enemies nearby? I know there's an "interrupt on hit" option but I keep getting positioned, then attacked, and then I can't move while the attacker slaughters me, and my followers can't protect me cause I'm not officially in combat.

Thanks for the awesome work, btw. :smile:

Not sure if it's appropriate to ask this considering the deadlines, aspirations, other projects and all that, but is there any chance that this new version of Sexlab might include a few more sound/voice packs? In particular for the dragons -- (and/or maybe one or two named dragons where possible). Seeing as a plethora of animations for them are turning up these days, it'd definitely be a bestial pack worthy of sitting there with the rest. Would be neat to see/hear so hopefully this is something possible~

And on another note, I've noticed some animations appear to be overriding Sexlab's 'automatic stage advancement' feature and even going as far as to entirely end scenes, rather than just looping the scene (even the end one). Is that more of a nuance of the animation itself or is this something that could be solved in a future update of the framework? Maybe it's just the older sets that loop.

As ever, thanks always for your efforts on this stuff!

45 minutes ago, Vaalkk said:

And on another note, I've noticed some animations appear to be overriding Sexlab's 'automatic stage advancement' feature and even going as far as to entirely end scenes, rather than just looping the scene (even the end one). Is that more of a nuance of the animation itself or is this something that could be solved in a future update of the framework? Maybe it's just the older sets that loop.

that would be the stage timer, it's not an error.

Eg (one of my animations):

Spoiler

SLAL source:

Animation(
    id="dragonmasturbation",
    name="Dragon Self Service",
    tags="CreatureSolo,Dragon,Masturbation,Oral",
    sound="Sucking",
    actor1=CreatureMale(race="dragons", add_cum=VaginalOralAnal),
    stage_params = [
        Stage(1, timer=8.3, sound=NoSound),
        Stage(3, sound=Squishing),
        Stage(4, timer=11.0, sound=NoSound),
    ]
)

SLAL json made by source:

{
  "animations": [
    {
      "actors": [
        {
          "add_cum": 7,
          "race": "dragons",
          "stages": [
            {
              "id": "mmg_dragonmasturbation_A1_S1"
            },
            {
              "id": "mmg_dragonmasturbation_A1_S2"
            },
            {
              "id": "mmg_dragonmasturbation_A1_S3"
            },
            {
              "id": "mmg_dragonmasturbation_A1_S4"
            }
          ],
          "type": "CreatureMale"
        }
      ],
      "creature_race": "dragons",
      "id": "mmg_dragonmasturbation",
      "name": "HCoS Dragon Self Service",
      "sound": "Sucking",
        {
          "number": 1,
          "sound": "none",
          "timer": 8.3
        },
        {
          "number": 3,
          "sound": "Squishing"
        },
        {
          "number": 4,
          "timer": 11.0
        }
      ],
      "tags": "HCoS,CreatureSolo,Dragon,Masturbation,Oral"
    },

9 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

that would be the stage timer, it's not an error.

Eg (one of my animations):

Reveal hidden contents

SLAL source:

Animation(
    id="dragonmasturbation",
    name="Dragon Self Service",
    tags="CreatureSolo,Dragon,Masturbation,Oral",
    sound="Sucking",
    actor1=CreatureMale(race="dragons", add_cum=VaginalOralAnal),
    stage_params = [
        Stage(1, timer=8.3, sound=NoSound),
        Stage(3, sound=Squishing),
        Stage(4, timer=11.0, sound=NoSound),
    ]
)

SLAL json made by source:

{
  "animations": [
    {
      "actors": [
        {
          "add_cum": 7,
          "race": "dragons",
            {
              "id": "mmg_dragonmasturbation_A1_S1"
            },
            {
              "id": "mmg_dragonmasturbation_A1_S2"
            },
            {
              "id": "mmg_dragonmasturbation_A1_S3"
            },
            {
              "id": "mmg_dragonmasturbation_A1_S4"
            }
          ],
          "type": "CreatureMale"
        }
      ],
      "creature_race": "dragons",
      "id": "mmg_dragonmasturbation",
      "name": "HCoS Dragon Self Service",
      "sound": "Sucking",
        {
          "number": 1,
          "timer": 8.3
        },
        {
          "number": 3,
          "sound": "Squishing"
        },
        {
          "number": 4,
          "timer": 11.0
        }
      ],
      "tags": "HCoS,CreatureSolo,Dragon,Masturbation,Oral"
    },

Yea I thought it might've been! And yea, it's definitely not something I consider an error since I figured it was meant to happen. I was just curious as to a ways around it without going deep into the deets of everything~ no biggie tho.

10 minutes ago, Vaalkk said:

Yea I thought it might've been! And yea, it's definitely not something I consider an error since I figured it was meant to happen. I was just curious as to a ways around it without going deep into the deets of everything~ no biggie tho.

sorry, at the least you would need to delete any "timer" lines found inside the SLAL json files, and then Rebuild the Animation Registry in game.

3 hours ago, mentalmike72 said:

can i increase the animations limit somewhere in the files? i know it makes the mod slower

Yes you can, it'll take some work.  Since Ashal has stated the next version of the framework will be coming real soon though I would wait a bit before starting so you don't end up repeating your effort.

1 hour ago, tuxagent7 said:

He said in a few week so it's right around the corner and the limit will be at least 750

Oh god, I'm being quoted on it now...

*nervously paces back and forth*

----

As a side note, I literally just increased the limit in my dev build to 750 today. It's stupid and nothing nobody should ever need it... but thinking about including an extra download option that increases the limit to 1000 instead. It'll be a separate download, however. Just not entirely sure how to make it work smoothly internally yet.

Also... As a minor progress update, I have an install of gitlab back up again. However! SSH git pushes aren't working, which is a pretty major issue for a git site... So I need to resolve that first, and then it should be back up and functioning for those who wish to use it.