Ashal

SexLab Framework Development

this might seem like a silly question and it's probably covered somewhere, but even though i tried to look for it I couldn't find it so here it is. What happens if I use SexLab with Skyrim SE? It doesn't work? Or it works weirdly? I kinda want to try but I'm a bit afraid to do it for some odd reason. 

13 minutes ago, Sabrina Saberhagen said:

this might seem like a silly question and it's probably covered somewhere, but even though i tried to look for it I couldn't find it so here it is. What happens if I use SexLab with Skyrim SE? It doesn't work? Or it works weirdly? I kinda want to try but I'm a bit afraid to do it for some odd reason. 

It will not work. You can use SexLab Light from the SE download section.

14 minutes ago, Sabrina Saberhagen said:

oh thanks so much, I had no idea there was a SE section 

Bear in mind Ashal is working on a port of full Sexlab to SE.

Until that happens - Zaz Annnimation pack - and all mods that need it - will not work.

Progress Update!

I've just got it running and working in Skyrim SE today, just a few things that need fixing. After that's done, I just need to finish up the 1.63 update for both oldrim and se and will be releasing both versions at the same time then.

Whoot!  Whoot!  Whoot!

Great news Ashal.

And a dandy Christmas present.

I will be spending my Holidays converting - for my own use - little mods like Zaz Animation Pack and Sexlab Aroused.

This will break up a great logjam.

4 hours ago, Ashal said:

Progress Update!

I've just got it running and working in Skyrim SE today, just a few things that need fixing. After that's done, I just need to finish up the 1.63 update for both oldrim and se and will be releasing both versions at the same time then.

omg, talk about service ♥ 

Sometimes when I spam the spacebar the player gets stuck in place in the last postion. What is the SexLab function responsible for releasing the player in the right position. I want to add it to a script. Thanks.

P.S. I know about the EPC function.