On 7/15/2022 at 3:09 PM, pema123 said:

That message is for the arousal check. It polls every 10s to check if the arousal value has changed, and if no change, it doesn't try to change shape.

It's actually falling into the "else" case, which also applies when there is either no SMP config set, or if it doesn't recognize the value that was set.

Unfortunately there's no source provided for that, so I can't verify what the issue may be.

Sorry I can't provided more help at this time. I know the mod can work with TRX since I've tested it pretty extensively, but I can't offer more help atm without my setup.

I realize it's been a while and might be a while longer, but I was wondering if you could take a look at ABBA and try to incorporate that method of NPC selection into this. That will allow nearby NPCs to be subject to the same changes (possibly with some small randomization to values) so it's not just the player.

Likewise, since TRX's schlongs use a lot of the same sliders between the regular, horse and canine, you could probably make it so that any genitals that match those particular sliders can be affected, rather than just limiting it to either one specific type of schlong.

Just some suggestions for future updates, whenever they come.

• 1 month later...

Cool mod, but it never worked for me. Can you write some setup instructions or make a video? It's just that I don't quite understand how the sliders of your mod work in MCM. I tried to set up for a regular 3ba body, but nothing happened. What are these sliders for? As I understand it, you can correct me, I have to make and install in the meshes folder the expected 100% excitation preset made in bodyslide , then in the RaceMenu slightly reduce all the sliders to a non-excited state and everything, in theory, with the growth of excitation, the sliders will reach the values of the bodyslide preset? in this case, I still do not understand what the sliders in the MCM are responsible for, because there are also negative values. And can the mod of a unique character affect the work of your mod?I also noticed such a thing, there are sliders for 3ba in racemenu but they don’t change the character’s body in any way, I tried to create a .tri file in bodyslide and put it in the folder with many character presets, but nothing changes in recemenu, maybe because of this problem?

P.S. finally solved the problem, the problem was that the .tri file for the body was in the folder for the mod of a unique character, but it was necessary to throw it into the default folder of the body.

Edited by EMBER1998

At first I thought this mod wasn't working for me, but I realize now that it is actually modifying the morphs correctly - they just aren't updated visually in the game. I have to do something to trigger a full refresh (e.g. equip/unequip a schlong or armor piece that hides the SOS slot) at which point the morphs have been applied.

I don't think this is an issue with this mod, but something I've been dealing with for ages and never really cared much about until now. Most of the time when in RaceMenu, modifying morph sliders does nothing until I go and change the character's Weight slider at which point all morphs are refreshed to reflect their current values. I'm not sure why this happens, but if anyone is familiar with this problem and/or knows how to fix it I would be grateful! Maybe I have an missing/incorrect config setting somewhere? I tried to search for a solution for this but had no luck.

The mod works great for me when I use SOS menu to add a schlong to my character but when my character has no schlong in SOS menu and I equip the same schlong with PlayerSuccubusQuest it doesn't morph with arousal. The schlong added via PSQ has the same morphs than the one in SOS but it does'nt update at all unless I add the schlong in SOS menu. 

On 9/22/2022 at 11:05 PM, AtomicPlayboy said:

So it turns out scrotum changes are only initiated during sex scenes. Is there a way to make it so scrotum changes will still happen outside of scenes?

Seems like a bug, I will look into it. They should inflate more during sex scenes based on the the balls slider option on the first page of the MCM, but they should also just do it normally as well.

On 9/21/2022 at 7:08 AM, EMBER1998 said:

Cool mod, but it never worked for me. Can you write some setup instructions or make a video? It's just that I don't quite understand how the sliders of your mod work in MCM. I tried to set up for a regular 3ba body, but nothing happened. What are these sliders for? As I understand it, you can correct me, I have to make and install in the meshes folder the expected 100% excitation preset made in bodyslide , then in the RaceMenu slightly reduce all the sliders to a non-excited state and everything, in theory, with the growth of excitation, the sliders will reach the values of the bodyslide preset? in this case, I still do not understand what the sliders in the MCM are responsible for, because there are also negative values. And can the mod of a unique character affect the work of your mod?I also noticed such a thing, there are sliders for 3ba in racemenu but they don’t change the character’s body in any way, I tried to create a .tri file in bodyslide and put it in the folder with many character presets, but nothing changes in recemenu, maybe because of this problem?

P.S. finally solved the problem, the problem was that the .tri file for the body was in the folder for the mod of a unique character, but it was necessary to throw it into the default folder of the body.

If you select the option "generate morphs" in bodyslide when building your bodies/outfits this should fix it. Unique body/character really shouldn't affect anything unless it has completely different sliders.

Basically what this mod does is alters the schlong/body shape when at 100% arousal. When you are at say 50% arousal you will only see 50% of the change. The way I use it is to either create the flaccid state in bodyslide, or use the racemenu sliders to shrink the size. Then in the MCM, negate those changes so that when my character is 100% aroused they have the desired shape

On 9/21/2022 at 10:19 AM, oiquwtpiouepwqou said:

At first I thought this mod wasn't working for me, but I realize now that it is actually modifying the morphs correctly - they just aren't updated visually in the game. I have to do something to trigger a full refresh (e.g. equip/unequip a schlong or armor piece that hides the SOS slot) at which point the morphs have been applied.

I don't think this is an issue with this mod, but something I've been dealing with for ages and never really cared much about until now. Most of the time when in RaceMenu, modifying morph sliders does nothing until I go and change the character's Weight slider at which point all morphs are refreshed to reflect their current values. I'm not sure why this happens, but if anyone is familiar with this problem and/or knows how to fix it I would be grateful! Maybe I have an missing/incorrect config setting somewhere? I tried to search for a solution for this but had no luck.

Are you sure you have the most recent versions of Racemenu? If you do then the issue seems like script delay or something, try the "fast" or "instant" settings and see if that works better

On 9/21/2022 at 11:17 AM, SYllux said:

The mod works great for me when I use SOS menu to add a schlong to my character but when my character has no schlong in SOS menu and I equip the same schlong with PlayerSuccubusQuest it doesn't morph with arousal. The schlong added via PSQ has the same morphs than the one in SOS but it does'nt update at all unless I add the schlong in SOS menu. 

The schlong added by that quest may be different than the one listed in SOS, You might need to do some investigating in SSEedit or the CK. If you link the mod I can investigate as well.

On 9/23/2022 at 6:54 AM, voxane31012 said:

Slider settings won't show up even though I've installed all the requirements. Any ideas?

20220923205216_1.jpg

Do you have PapyrusUtil installed?

On 9/23/2022 at 8:13 AM, tonybard said:

Heya, this mod looks awesome! Is there a way to get it working for LE?

Possibly. I don't have LE up and running. I think most of the scripts should be directly portable to LE, but they would need to be recompiled in the LE CK, additionally the ESP would need to be remade in the LE CK since LE doesn't support ESPFE. If someone wants to make a port they are more than welcome, and I'd be happy to collaborate on it

Are you sure you have the most recent versions of Racemenu? If you do then the issue seems like script delay or something, try the "fast" or "instant" settings and see if that works better

I found the solution when searching for the other described problem (morphs not updating until changing Weight slider). It seems that SSE Engine Fixes implements its own memory manager that for some users causes this bug in RaceMenu. Disabling the Engine Fixes memory manager fixed the problem for me.

9 hours ago, pema123 said:

The schlong added by that quest may be different than the one listed in SOS, You might need to do some investigating in SSEedit or the CK. If you link the mod I can investigate as well.

It's a schlong added on your character by this mod : 

But to add a schlong in this mod you have to rename the meshes and textures of the schlong like this

In meshes\psq\schlong\female :

- SchlongA_0.nif

- SchlongA_1.nif

- SchlongB_0.nif

- SchlongB_1.nif

And same thing for the texture, textures\psq\schlong\female :

- SchlongA_1.dds

- etc...

In game you can chose wich schlong to add between A and D.

So maybe it's because of that ?

2 hours ago, SYllux said:

It's a schlong added on your character by this mod : 

But to add a schlong in this mod you have to rename the meshes and textures of the schlong like this

In meshes\psq\schlong\female :

- SchlongA_0.nif

- SchlongA_1.nif

- SchlongB_0.nif

- SchlongB_1.nif

And same thing for the texture, textures\psq\schlong\female :

- SchlongA_1.dds

- etc...

In game you can chose wich schlong to add between A and D.

So maybe it's because of that ?

image.png.8bbe953008db97fd2d95b202b4cbe353.png

Yep so I opened up the plugin in SSEdit and found this.

Basically for each of these "armor" pieces, you need a new entry in the configuration file. If you are using ERF for example as the mesh, then you can just copy the configuration of that and only need to change these fields:

"plugin": "SOS - ERF - Futanari CBBE - Addon.esp",
      "formId": 3447,

Plugin should be replaced with "PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm", and FormID should be replaced with the last three digits (highlighted in yellow in the picture) converted into decimal, e.g. D9B -> 3483

Also pay attention to the fields "player" and "female" if they are relevant

47 minutes ago, pema123 said:

image.png.8bbe953008db97fd2d95b202b4cbe353.png

Yep so I opened up the plugin in SSEdit and found this.

Basically for each of these "armor" pieces, you need a new entry in the configuration file. If you are using ERF for example as the mesh, then you can just copy the configuration of that and only need to change these fields:

"plugin": "SOS - ERF - Futanari CBBE - Addon.esp",
      "formId": 3447,

Plugin should be replaced with "PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm", and FormID should be replaced with the last three digits (highlighted in yellow in the picture) converted into decimal, e.g. D9B -> 3483

Also pay attention to the fields "player" and "female" if they are relevant

Works like a charm, thanks a lot !

17 hours ago, pema123 said:

Seems like a bug, I will look into it. They should inflate more during sex scenes based on the the balls slider option on the first page of the MCM, but they should also just do it normally as well.

Sexlab scenes do work correctly and the balls change accordingly with the slider. It's only outside of scenes that they don't work. I initially thought it was interference from SLIF, but I've since uninstalled it and am still not seeing changes without first initiating sex. Thanks for the response!

14 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

Sexlab scenes do work correctly and the balls change accordingly with the slider. It's only outside of scenes that they don't work. I initially thought it was interference from SLIF, but I've since uninstalled it and am still not seeing changes without first initiating sex. Thanks for the response!

Yep I've found the issue, I'll release something before this weekend fixing it and a couple other things

14 hours ago, slkajhf34 said:

Will you add male support?

Males are already supported, but this mod works using sliders, so only something like HIMBO or TRX Males will work

10 hours ago, pema123 said:

Yep I've found the issue, I'll release something before this weekend fixing it and a couple other things

Awesome, thanks!

On 9/27/2022 at 7:47 PM, slkajhf34 said:

Will you add male support?

You can try SOS Grower for males. But since it affects the player by default I don't know if it'd be fully compatible with SAC. Maybe a patch to disable RM/NIO changes on the player?

On 9/23/2022 at 8:54 PM, voxane31012 said:

Slider settings won't show up even though I've installed all the requirements. Any ideas?

20220923205216_1.jpg

I had a similar issue with him.

I think this issue is occurring because Papyrus itself is not case-sensitive, even though JsonUtil key is case-sensitive.
In other words, Papyrus will replace cases in the game on its own, regardless of your wording.
For reference, here is the test I performed (Skyrim version is 1.5.97(SE), SSL is 1.6.3).

I checked path actually used in the game in SAC_MCM.psc event OnConfigOpen() and found that the string ".bodies["+i+"].name" is treated as ".schlongs[0].Name" in the game. ("name" has been unintentionally converted to "Name")
As a result, JsonUtil determines that the key does not exist (because "name" =\= "Name") and returns an empty string.

image.png.4d0b1ec824db8f5caa7b8bb8c04ca9e4.png

I am ashamed to say that I do not know of a reliable solution to this issue.

I checked what keys were being used in the game and fortunately the only keys that had case substitution were ".bodies.name" and ".schlongs.name".

This is the json I edited to work in my game, and if you don't see sliders in MCM, try this file and it may fix this issue. I don't guarantee that it will work in your game.

sos-arousal-changes.json

In any case, this mod is really great. Thank you!

On 9/28/2022 at 8:54 PM, AtomicPlayboy said:

Awesome, thanks!

You can try SOS Grower for males. But since it affects the player by default I don't know if it'd be fully compatible with SAC. Maybe a patch to disable RM/NIO changes on the player?

Shouldn't conflict. NIO changes are done on a per-mod basis. This is why the settings scaleMode/morphMode are in SKEE.ini (from racemenu), since they determine what happens when multiple mods change the same overrides.

I'm also trying to do something similar in the next update, where the node scale/length/thickness can be changed. Not exactly like that mod, but tbh it has some good ideas which I may reimplement into the system (I really like the idea of shrinkage, so that there is less setup required)

8 hours ago, handroid said:

I think this issue is occurring because Papyrus itself is not case-sensitive, even though JsonUtil key is case-sensitive.
In other words, Papyrus will replace cases in the game on its own, regardless of your wording.
For reference, here is the test I performed (Skyrim version is 1.5.97(SE), SSL is 1.6.3).

This is the json I edited to work in my game, and if you don't see sliders in MCM, try this file and it may fix this issue. I don't guarantee that it will work in your game.

sos-arousal-changes.json 26.33 kB · 5 downloads

Yeah that is weird. I did not know about it before, Would also explain why some of the MCM options have the wrong casing. Personally I have not had this issue while developing, but I'll be on the lookout for a solution

3 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

I took the liberty of adding the TRX horse and canine schlongs to the base default config.

The ERF horse schlongs unfortunately don't have schlong-specific sliders in bodyslide, and it's doubtful ERF will ever add them, so they'll have to rely on "SOS Grower Extended."

sos-arousal-changes.json 43.17 kB · 1 download

If you don't mind, I'll include these in the next update and include you in credits

20 minutes ago, applesandmayo said:

I'm not sure why, but I'm getting SMP physics to work for everyone BUT the PC. SMP works for both ERF and TRX, just not on the PC. Any ideas?

What do you mean not working? Does it not have SMP applied at all, or is it just behaving oddly?

If you try using the SMP toggle hotkey on yourself (nothing in cursor), do you get a notification about it changing?

Is there anything special about the schlong you have equipped?

16 hours ago, handroid said:

sos-arousal-changes.json 26.33 kB · 6 downloads

Thank you handroid, this made the mod work perfectly!

FYI, the version of my game is the same as yours(1.5.97(SE), SSL is 1.6.3).  So, the issue may occur in non-AE version I guess?

On 10/2/2022 at 8:48 PM, pema123 said:

Shouldn't conflict. NIO changes are done on a per-mod basis. This is why the settings scaleMode/morphMode are in SKEE.ini (from racemenu), since they determine what happens when multiple mods change the same overrides.

I'm also trying to do something similar in the next update, where the node scale/length/thickness can be changed. Not exactly like that mod, but tbh it has some good ideas which I may reimplement into the system (I really like the idea of shrinkage, so that there is less setup required)

---

If you don't mind, I'll include these in the next update and include you in credits

1. Sounds good, having the extra layer of compatibility for non-bodyslided schlongs will help.

2. Sure, and thanks!

On 10/2/2022 at 8:48 PM, pema123 said:

What do you mean not working? Does it not have SMP applied at all, or is it just behaving oddly?

If you try using the SMP toggle hotkey on yourself (nothing in cursor), do you get a notification about it changing?

Is there anything special about the schlong you have equipped?

I've noticed SMP doesn't seem to work on anything but the ERF and TRX human schlongs. It doesn't appear to work on any of the others, regardless of who they're equipped on. I haven't tried using them on my PC though.