hey, 

so i've been using this amazing mod for a quite well. i managed to implement so many modded SOS into it. and it works flawlessly.

but i nocticed somthing about the SMP option in the mod. it seems that the mod only applies the cotum SMP configs to the original TRX and ERF SOS. even though it tells me that it found the other custom SOS in the debug info, and applies the changes to them according to the arousal. but nothing for the SMP. 

so i wonder how can i make the SMP work for the others as well?

other than that, thanks for the mod. it certenly did level up the immersion in the game. 

Edited by AliAmiri

I'm posting this here in the hopes that someone else has run into this issue and has an idea of how to fix it. I believe it's related to NiOverride in some way but I have no way to know for sure.

I'm using ABBA and Arousal Changes which rely on real-time body morphs. ABBA has a key which raises arousal, and an option to immediately morph the body (using BodySlide sliders) when the key is pressed. Both ABBA and Arousal Changes have timers which also update body morphs automatically depending on arousal.

The problem I'm having is, after a bit of gameplay (the amount of time is completely arbitrary), the morphs stop updating completely. The instant-morph keys don't work and the timers stop updating them automatically. I can force morph changes by swapping PC or NPC outfits, so I know the mods are still working, but I can't for the life of me figure out why the automatic and hotkey-forced updates stop.

Edited by AtomicPlayboy
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For some reason I can't get this to actually change anything visually. Everything is being detected and checked properly which it says in the log. But the actual size and visuals are not changing.

For context I am using TRX futanari with OSLaroused

On 5/31/2023 at 8:47 AM, Baddg said:

How do i get the foreskin changes to happen gradually? It seems to be an on or off thing, when in reality i only want a bit uncovered at 50 arousal vs 100.

If you're using the TRX schlong then you can adjust the UNCUT 1 and UNCUT 2 values.

On 6/3/2023 at 4:03 AM, AtomicPlayboy said:

If you're using the TRX schlong then you can adjust the UNCUT 1 and UNCUT 2 values.

Yes i am, but the problem is that the foreskin dont gradually move back based on arousal, if i build the schlong with 100% uncut 1 in BS, and set uncut 1 to -1.0 in SOS Arousal changes mcm it pops back fully when my character reaches ~30 arousal.

could you add an overlay functionality? For example:

I'm playing as a succubus, as i get aroused my "succubus tattoos" get more visible.

or:

I'm playing as a female, as i get aroused my crotch area gets more red (due to increased blood preassure)

Or even:

I'm a vampire slave, and the more my eyes darken, i dont know... It's just a suggestion

3 hours ago, EthernalNoob said:

is this mod compatible with AutoBody AE and SLIF?

Yes, it modifies BodySlide data independently of everything else so it won't step on AutoBody or SLIF data. I also use AutoBody and Fill Her Up and this mod doesn't interfere with either of them.

22 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

Yes, it modifies BodySlide data independently of everything else so it won't step on AutoBody or SLIF data. I also use AutoBody and Fill Her Up and this mod doesn't interfere with either of them.

I CANT BELIEVE IT! IT'S A MIRACLE :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2023 at 7:05 PM, 4willer105 said:

Ok, I managed to get the SMP config manager sorta working. I know what the issue is but I have no idea how to fix it. 

What I mean is that it is dependent on what race my character is. Because of the way the "Armor Addon" bit is laid out, theres multiple different addons, one for each vanilla race. For some reason instead of picking the one for my current race, it defaults to the default model for pulling what config is being used. Heres a pic to better explain.

image.png.149a7efb376130840812e7a8b97e980a.png

My character is a Khajiit, so it uses armor addon 69000D74, which loads in game all fine and dandy, no problems there. When the "GetSMP" function, and by extension the "QueryCurrentPhysicsFile" function is called, it tries to pull the xml from the, currently not loaded, GenitalsDefault, Addon 69000D6F.

Now if i change to an imperial, they use the default addon, thus loading the default addon, thus causing the xml config file to be pulled successfully and then can be sapped in and out from there by the SMP Manager.

There just needs to be some sort of additional check to match the race appropriate addon to the GetSMP function, but this is where I can't help anymore, I can barley read papyrus script, let alone write anything.

One more thing to note, on top of using ERF, im also using the 3BA vaginaless ver. by donnerwetter, for it's plug and play-esque collision bodies and the pre provided smp configs, which are still named "MaleGenitals.xml"

I tried to have a look at it and I think you were completely right about that issue. I tried to edit the Util script to fetch any equipped ArmorAddon and it seems to work partly. The SMP swaps on arousal updates work and change the behaviour accordingly, but the swap smp option does not. My guess is that the edited SetSMP function works better than the GetSMP one. I'll attach the script so people can have a look or try it out.

SAC_Util(edited).zip

I got a weird glitch a day ago, and it's seemingly causing my VM to overload. Right now, the SAC MCM menu is stuck for me, and will not load, though all functionality/scaling works. I can still use hotkeys on myself/NPC's, but the menu will not open to display any of the settings, where it's been flawless until recently. Resaver is showing this error, so I assume this is more to do with the MCM not refreshing correctly. Any ideas on how to get this script to chill out?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2023 at 12:37 PM, DirtyD4n said:

I tried to have a look at it and I think you were completely right about that issue. I tried to edit the Util script to fetch any equipped ArmorAddon and it seems to work partly. The SMP swaps on arousal updates work and change the behaviour accordingly, but the swap smp option does not. My guess is that the edited SetSMP function works better than the GetSMP one. I'll attach the script so people can have a look or try it out.

SAC_Util(edited).zip 5.05 kB · 6 downloads

Thanks, ill take a look and see how it does.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks so much for making this mod. It's very, very awesome!

A question though... I generate a foreskin covered penis with prepuce covering the tip with BodySlide, then set the foreskin to retract in the settings of the mod with a negative value for "uncut" settings... But instead of a gradual transition the foreskin only appears to alternative between two states of fully covered or fully retracted,  bobbing slightly as it changes, either when pressing the foreskin button or letting arousal go up in the game. Is this intended behavior? Or is it supposed to be more gradual?

Again, this is a very awesome mod and I'm very glad this exists.

• 2 months later...

This is an amazing mod, thank you very much for your effort!

The only thing that doesn't seem to work for me are the foreskin related sliders. Whenever i set anything foreskin related in the MCM, it is directly applied to the flaccid shape instead of gradually changing when the arousal goes up. I tried ERF and TRX, it's always the same...

The foreskin toggle does work but even when i sheath the foreskin in flaccid state with the toggle, when the arousal goes up it unsheathes but when it goes down again, it just stays unsheathed...

Does anyone have a suggestion what could be the reason for that behavior?

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/18/2023 at 9:37 AM, DirtyD4n said:

SAC_Util(edited).zip 5.05 kB · 25 downloads

I further adjusted your edit to validate the loop in the GetSMP function. All of the addons I have configured now work without issue.

SAC_Util Edit2.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Man I have been trying and trying and for the life of me I have almost everything working. No matter what I do I can't get the TRX balls sliders to show up and work. Every other slider for every other schlong works fine, just no TRX Balls. Looking and comparing all the different config files I can't see any difference between them. Everything looks correct and they just don't work. I have the initial config file pointing to individual config files for the various schlongs. Does anyone have a trx futa player config file that shows balls sliders correctly for them that I can compare? 

Or if you can look at my json files and tell me whats messed up with the balls section. I can't see the issue. 

Screenshot 2023-11-19 130558.png

TRX Futa (Player) ORIG.json sos-arousal-changes.json

Edited by Mr_Eddy
added config json files
On 11/19/2023 at 11:07 AM, Mr_Eddy said:

Man I have been trying and trying and for the life of me I have almost everything working. No matter what I do I can't get the TRX balls sliders to show up and work. Every other slider for every other schlong works fine, just no TRX Balls. Looking and comparing all the different config files I can't see any difference between them. Everything looks correct and they just don't work. I have the initial config file pointing to individual config files for the various schlongs. Does anyone have a trx futa player config file that shows balls sliders correctly for them that I can compare? 

I didn't see any errors with your files but I recall there is a limit to the number of sliders that will appear in each column of the menu. There are simply too many sliders in the schlong category that it fills the menu before balls sliders are added.

Here is a copy of mine that I actively use in game. Balls sliders show up properly for me. I removed several sliders that I did not plan to use to make room.

TRX Futa (Player).json

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...