21 hours ago, AliAmiri said:

i used to use joy if prespective back then, but the problem with it that uses a differet set of animations and mechs when you go to first person, or thats what i remember correctly. and i'm affraid you can show the SOS unless you choose the SOS suppurt plugin when you install the mod, keep in mind that it will take another extra slot in your load order.

what i recommend you is to use "Immersive first person view" mod, i've been using it for the past two years, and it's an skse file that doesn't take any slot in the load order. and using the same mesh and animations as your third person character would use. 

but i don't recomened you uninstall the joy of prespective on mid gameplay, becouse there's a high chance it would break your save. uninstall it when you start a new playthrough.

Ok cool! Thank you so much!!

On 11/1/2022 at 9:07 PM, Jgoftl said:

No, that's the only issue I'm running into. I have both files installed and all necessary prerequisites.

But you are seeing sliders for the rest of the addons? Even canine for npcs? 

On 11/2/2022 at 4:50 AM, AliAmiri said:

thank you so much!

i didn't know we could manually choose the sos from the config file, i was purly saything that from ver 0.2. but yeah, i added all my SOS and changed the names and form ids to match the merged SOS. they are all working like a charm from one esp, my load order is very happy. 

I even added the Male version of TRX to the this mod. thanks for the hexa conversion tip btw.

now come to think of it, maybe i also can add some unique SOS accessories, that has some uniqe sliders. wow. this mod is truly amazing. 

Glad you like it. FYI, you can also have it differ by race using "race" in the configuration (it uses the formId of the race also as hexadecimal). If you find you can't do something that you want to further discriminate, lmk I'm always open to suggestions.

On 11/2/2022 at 2:52 PM, monstercat830 said:

So dumb question. How did you get the schlong to show in first person? I cant seem to get mine to do that without the strap on addon from cbbe futa. I use joy of perspective for first person view. Other than that the mod works fine for me its just a lot of back and forth to re-equipped the strap on. Sorry for the inconveinance and thank you

Are you using SOS Full? Adding a schlong to your character/npcs can be done using the MCM for SOS.

1 hour ago, pema123 said:

Glad you like it. FYI, you can also have it differ by race using "race" in the configuration (it uses the formId of the race also as hexadecimal). If you find you can't do something that you want to further discriminate, lmk I'm always open to suggestions.

Are you using SOS Full? Adding a schlong to your character/npcs can be done using the MCM for SOS.

Yes, I am seeing the sliders for NPCs for the TRX Canine addon and for both Player and NPCs for TRX Futanari, TRX Horse, ERF Horse Redux and CBBE Futanari. 

28 minutes ago, Jgoftl said:

Yes, I am seeing the sliders for NPCs for the TRX Canine addon and for both Player and NPCs for TRX Futanari, TRX Horse, ERF Horse Redux and CBBE Futanari. 

Huh.

That's really weird. I see them in my game and I would expect the problem to be more systematic. Have you modified any of the files yourself? Can you check that the name for the config in the file "SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\sos-arousal-changes.json" matches the filename for "SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\TRX Futa Canine (Player).json"? 

Also would you try deleting some of the configs (just in the main config file) to see if it picks it up if it's one of the only things there?

If neither of these things helps any bit, could you try renaming the file in both the main config (just change the name) and then rename it's corresponding slider config to the same name+.json?

5 hours ago, pema123 said:

Huh.

That's really weird. I see them in my game and I would expect the problem to be more systematic. Have you modified any of the files yourself? Can you check that the name for the config in the file "SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\sos-arousal-changes.json" matches the filename for "SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\TRX Futa Canine (Player).json"? 

Also would you try deleting some of the configs (just in the main config file) to see if it picks it up if it's one of the only things there?

If neither of these things helps any bit, could you try renaming the file in both the main config (just change the name) and then rename it's corresponding slider config to the same name+.json?

I didn't make any changes in the SKSE folder outside of the normal SKEE64 ini changes I make for Racemenu Body, Face, Hand and Feet overlay counts. The TRX Futa Canine json file is not properly named to match the sos-arousal-changes.json. This screenshot is from the actual zipped folder I downloaded from this page, so you can see the issue is not on my end.

Screenshot (23).jpg

On 11/4/2022 at 3:56 PM, pema123 said:

Yes i have SOS full it works as far as placing them on NPCs and myself in 3rd person, but it doesnt show in 1st person.

On 11/4/2022 at 11:39 PM, Jgoftl said:

I didn't make any changes in the SKSE folder outside of the normal SKEE64 ini changes I make for Racemenu Body, Face, Hand and Feet overlay counts. The TRX Futa Canine json file is not properly named to match the sos-arousal-changes.json. This screenshot is from the actual zipped folder I downloaded from this page, so you can see the issue is not on my end.

Screenshot (23).jpg

Sorry for the late reply, but yeah that's definitely an issue with the config files provided. The name should match whatever the name in "sos-arousal-changes.json" uses

On 11/9/2022 at 8:38 PM, monstercat830 said:

Yes i have SOS full it works as far as placing them on NPCs and myself in 3rd person, but it doesnt show in 1st person.

I think I misread your original question. In my videos I wasn't using real first person, just some camera angles. I do know that schlongs show up using IFPV though.

It hasn't been updated for a while though among other issues, and you would be locked to 1.5.97. It also sucks for first person combat, excels at sex scenes (with the right config, there's a decent on uploaded here).

12 minutes ago, pema123 said:

Sorry for the late reply, but yeah that's definitely an issue with the config files provided. The name should match whatever the name in "sos-arousal-changes.json" uses

I think I misread your original question. In my videos I wasn't using real first person, just some camera angles. I do know that schlongs show up using IFPV though.

It hasn't been updated for a while though among other issues, and you would be locked to 1.5.97. It also sucks for first person combat, excels at sex scenes (with the right config, there's a decent on uploaded here).

Oh ok! Thank you for the help the mod is great im just a lil retarded lmfao. Ill look into the other mod but itll need to wait my pc shit the bed. Thank you again!

22 hours ago, monstercat830 said:

Oh ok! Thank you for the help the mod is great im just a lil retarded lmfao. Ill look into the other mod but itll need to wait my pc shit the bed. Thank you again!

FYI, I just found out that improved camera has a new version, compatible with new versions of skyrim and smoothcam. It's actually quite nice, with a in-game skse gui and schlongs show up as well.

hi,

i came here agin with a little suggestion lol.

can you add an option in the mcm menu where when the arousal excedes a certain thushhold it will equip a fairy drop mesh from this mod when my pc doesn't wear a 32 slot armor or somthing like that.

idk, i though it would be a nice addition to see the effect instead of manually equipping the item.

just like how "simple wear and tear" used the meshs from other mods for the proplace option.

i'm telling you this because i see a lot of potential in your amazing mod, not just for futa chars but for male PC as well.

Edited by AliAmiri
On 11/18/2022 at 8:08 PM, AliAmiri said:

hi,

i came here agin with a little suggestion lol.

can you add an option in the mcm menu where when the arousal excedes a certain thushhold it will equip a fairy drop mesh from this mod when my pc doesn't wear a 32 slot armor or somthing like that.

idk, i though it would be a nice addition to see the effect instead of manually equipping the item.

just like how "simple wear and tear" used the meshs from other mods for the proplace option.

i'm telling you this because i see a lot of potential in your amazing mod, not just for futa chars but for male PC as well.

Might be a better idea for a standalone mod unless there's some other application for this kind of behavior. In other words, if I add this to the mod, I'd like for it to be a dynamic system with multiple ways to use it rather than a one-off. If you have any other examples of how this could be used with this mod lmk, and I'll see about adding it.

It would also be fairly easy to create a small script to do this, so let me know what you're thinking

20 hours ago, pema123 said:

Might be a better idea for a standalone mod unless there's some other application for this kind of behavior. In other words, if I add this to the mod, I'd like for it to be a dynamic system with multiple ways to use it rather than a one-off. If you have any other examples of how this could be used with this mod lmk, and I'll see about adding it.

It would also be fairly easy to create a small script to do this, so let me know what you're thinking

i was thinking of just running a simple check func. that when the char reaches a certain amount of arousal, and is naked or the wearing an armor that have a revealing keyword tag for SOS. it would equip the mesh. no need for the esp to activate, just the mech. 

a good example of it. check out this mod, under the optinal requirment for Rosebutt.

how it handles proplase mesh, by equiping it when the wearing execede a certain value.

On 11/22/2022 at 11:31 PM, AliAmiri said:

i was thinking of just running a simple check func. that when the char reaches a certain amount of arousal, and is naked or the wearing an armor that have a revealing keyword tag for SOS. it would equip the mesh. no need for the esp to activate, just the mech. 

a good example of it. check out this mod, under the optinal requirment for Rosebutt.

how it handles proplase mesh, by equiping it when the wearing execede a certain value.

I think it would need a bit more configuration than that. Many armors use that keyword to signal that it won't conflict with SOS, and so can be shown at the same time. E.g. chest pieces are usually tagged like that if they don't cover the crotch. If I add this I'd probably have it set up in the config file so that it would look for a specific armor piece in the inventory which would require some work for users, but I'll document it if that is the case.

I wouldn't expect it anytime soon though, I usually only release when I find there's something I'd really like done in my own games, and have the motivation to add it. Sorry I can't be more forthcoming about it though 

On 11/30/2022 at 8:43 PM, pema123 said:

I think it would need a bit more configuration than that. Many armors use that keyword to signal that it won't conflict with SOS, and so can be shown at the same time. E.g. chest pieces are usually tagged like that if they don't cover the crotch. If I add this I'd probably have it set up in the config file so that it would look for a specific armor piece in the inventory which would require some work for users, but I'll document it if that is the case.

I wouldn't expect it anytime soon though, I usually only release when I find there's something I'd really like done in my own games, and have the motivation to add it. Sorry I can't be more forthcoming about it though 

yeah, i totally understand.

• 2 weeks later...

Does this work on AE? Using 1.6.353, SoS AE, TRX futa + trx racemenu addon and all other requirements(appropriate versions) .
But I can't get this mod to work at all. Tried every menu option, nothing works, SMP, keybindings, actor tracking, nothing.

Any help would be appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

I'm honestly not sure what is going on with 0.5.0 of this mod. I started a new game, and the only options that were available to me in the MCM was for the 3BA body. I edited the name in the sos-arousal-changes.json to match exactly the file names for each schlong type, and only after I did that, did the schlong my PC currently has equipped appear in the menu, despite having made the same changes to all the other names. (TRX Futa (Player) -> TRXFuta(Player)). Only after I finished setting up my PC in the starting racemenu, switched to my desired schlong addon (TRX, 1.2.4, I'm also using the TRX Racemenu addon for it), then reopened bodyslide, closed it - only then did the schlong work for scaling, not SMP. Saving/closing my game, then reopening from a working schlong save would cause the MCM entry for the previously-working schlong to dissapear.

I also went so far as to reinstall a fresh version of the default config file over my edited one, and now, there are no options available in the MCM menu for me.

This mod is currently loads last under any mods that would affect the schlong, and after all schlong addons, including the SOS Physics manager. I rebuilt the meshes in bodyslide for all of my schlong addons, and still - no options present in the MCM, and hitting the cycle SMP key keeps giving me 'Alia [No Config] -> RIGID'.

I've got some screenshots in game here of the MCM menu and a few from the console, if this helps. I really like this mod, and I'd love for it to work.

https://imgur.com/a/3fIZ0jW

Edit: Weird thing I noticed. I reverted back to my previous config set, with the modified names, and the TRX and CBBE 3BA options reappeared. I switched to the ERF Futanari schlong, played with it a bit in racemenu, left racemenu to see if there was a ERF option available in the MCM, and there wasnt. I saved my game on the ERF schlong, restarted the game, and now the TRX slider set is missing, but the ERF one is present. SMP is still not working for it though. Does the same for NPC's too, except SMP is working on them. Is this mod not checking SOS to see what schlongs are currently installed, only what is worn and visible at time of game load?

Question - is 0.5.0 compatible with the CBBE 3BA physics manager? This mod loads after it currently.

Edited by applesandmayo
On 12/12/2022 at 1:56 AM, AveRevan said:

Does this work on AE? Using 1.6.353, SoS AE, TRX futa + trx racemenu addon and all other requirements(appropriate versions) .
But I can't get this mod to work at all. Tried every menu option, nothing works, SMP, keybindings, actor tracking, nothing.

Any help would be appreciated

I have no reason to suspect it shouldn't work. Only thing I can think of is some dependencies have changed or are out of date. I don't use >1.6 so I can't really help sorry.

On 12/21/2022 at 4:06 PM, r3L4xr3L4x said:

male support?

Males work in theory, as long as the body/addons for them have bodyslide support.

On 12/26/2022 at 3:21 PM, applesandmayo said:

I'm honestly not sure what is going on with 0.5.0 of this mod. I started a new game, and the only options that were available to me in the MCM was for the 3BA body. I edited the name in the sos-arousal-changes.json to match exactly the file names for each schlong type, and only after I did that, did the schlong my PC currently has equipped appear in the menu, despite having made the same changes to all the other names. (TRX Futa (Player) -> TRXFuta(Player)). Only after I finished setting up my PC in the starting racemenu, switched to my desired schlong addon (TRX, 1.2.4, I'm also using the TRX Racemenu addon for it), then reopened bodyslide, closed it - only then did the schlong work for scaling, not SMP. Saving/closing my game, then reopening from a working schlong save would cause the MCM entry for the previously-working schlong to dissapear.

I also went so far as to reinstall a fresh version of the default config file over my edited one, and now, there are no options available in the MCM menu for me.

This mod is currently loads last under any mods that would affect the schlong, and after all schlong addons, including the SOS Physics manager. I rebuilt the meshes in bodyslide for all of my schlong addons, and still - no options present in the MCM, and hitting the cycle SMP key keeps giving me 'Alia [No Config] -> RIGID'.

I've got some screenshots in game here of the MCM menu and a few from the console, if this helps. I really like this mod, and I'd love for it to work.

https://imgur.com/a/3fIZ0jW

Edit: Weird thing I noticed. I reverted back to my previous config set, with the modified names, and the TRX and CBBE 3BA options reappeared. I switched to the ERF Futanari schlong, played with it a bit in racemenu, left racemenu to see if there was a ERF option available in the MCM, and there wasnt. I saved my game on the ERF schlong, restarted the game, and now the TRX slider set is missing, but the ERF one is present. SMP is still not working for it though. Does the same for NPC's too, except SMP is working on them. Is this mod not checking SOS to see what schlongs are currently installed, only what is worn and visible at time of game load?

Question - is 0.5.0 compatible with the CBBE 3BA physics manager? This mod loads after it currently.

Lots of issues there. Oddly from the screenshots it looks like the options should  be there. All that blank space is them being added. IDK why they aren't appearing though. I think it may be related to an issue earlier in the thread where the strings being used weren't correctly cased. It really shouldn't be the issue since the engine is case-insensitive, but it breaks it anyways.

SMP is always a finicky thing, it rarely works perfectly even on my setup, but I don't think 3BA physics manager would affect it since it uses different config files.

I do know of 1 issue and wor-karound: SMP hotkeys do not work if SMP is disabled in MCM, for some reason, it only works when this setting is enabled, and SMP has been updated during a regular update. After that update, the button starts working again. I have no idea why since I cannot find a reason in the code for this behavior.  

I'm pretty confident you have all the reqs and everything, so could you try reverting the version to 0.4.x? If it starts working again I can pinpoint the issue from the changes. Thanks

21 hours ago, pema123 said:

Lots of issues there. Oddly from the screenshots it looks like the options should  be there. All that blank space is them being added. IDK why they aren't appearing though. I think it may be related to an issue earlier in the thread where the strings being used weren't correctly cased. It really shouldn't be the issue since the engine is case-insensitive, but it breaks it anyways.

SMP is always a finicky thing, it rarely works perfectly even on my setup, but I don't think 3BA physics manager would affect it since it uses different config files.

I do know of 1 issue and wor-karound: SMP hotkeys do not work if SMP is disabled in MCM, for some reason, it only works when this setting is enabled, and SMP has been updated during a regular update. After that update, the button starts working again. I have no idea why since I cannot find a reason in the code for this behavior.  

I'm pretty confident you have all the reqs and everything, so could you try reverting the version to 0.4.x? If it starts working again I can pinpoint the issue from the changes. Thanks

Hey, thanks for the reply. Sorry if my previous post was a bit rambly, was tired.

For the workaround - for my end on 0.5.0, I saw that SMP/scaling would work for NPC's using only CBPC. I also saw that for both the player and NPC's, the menu option for the schlong would only appear when the schlong was visibly out. For example, if I was in a test cell by myself, only the CBBE 3BA Player option would appear. If I was in a cell with a female NPC, then the CBBE 3BA NPC option would appear. Same for the schlongs, but only if they were visible at the time of the game loading. Scaling too, would only work if the schlong was visible at the time of game load - otherwise it would revert to its default racemenu state.

I switched back to 0.4.2, which is what I had been using up until now, but I upgraded so I could use the additional schlongs allowed in 0.5.0.

I have had another weird bug in this one as well, mostly regarding SMP, related to PC race. Any time I select a female Altmer as my chosen PC, the scaling will work, but the SMP physics will not. Tested with a female Breton with the same schlong, SMP/Scaling works right out of the box. No changes were made in Bodyslide to the schlong for both characters. I also noticed that in choosing the Altmer (selected from a previously saved preset that did have a schlong at the time) that the Genitals tab in Racemenu disappears, but only on the first character creation in a new game. The genitals tab will reappear any time I open Racemenu after this. This does not occur for the Breton, of whom is a preset I found, and not one I saved with a schlong addon. I havent yet tried loading an Altmer preset that didn't have a schlong to see if the genitals tab stays, but in both cases, choosing the race from the available race options keeps the genitals tab, until I load my previously saved Altmer preset. 

Here are the photos of the Breton and the Altmer. Both at 50% weight, both using the same TRX 1.2.4 schlong. SMP/Scaling is working on the Breton, but only Scaling is working on the Altmer. I forgot to push up the arousal on the altmer to show the state change debug logs in effect, but they're present in the Breton shot.

https://imgur.com/a/UhGJtAR 

(0.4.2) I'll also note that I attempted to run SMP/Scaling on a random TRX equipped female Altmer npc, and the SMP wouldnt run on her either. It did work for TRX equipped Serana though, who is registered as a Nord.

If there is any other testing you'd like me to do on 0.4.2, or 0.5.0, let me know. Additionally, a future update of this mod would greatly benefit from an ability to output papyrus logs, if anything to help other users in debugging.

Again, thank you for this awesome mod. If there is anything I can do testing-wise to help, let me know!

Edit: Also, I don't think this is related, because I've seen this before I ever used this mod, but do you happen to know why my PC's schlong is leaning to the right in this? The only edit I made to it was in Racemenu on the slider that affects the entire scale. I don't usually see this if I don't strip my character until after I've finished all my MCM setup and am out of the starting Alternate Start cell, but when the leaning does occur, it's persistent across saves/schlong types/Racemenu adjustments. Just wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

Edit: Just tried again with the default female Altmer and with a preset female Altmer that I had not saved with a schlong addon. Genital tab was still present for both in the initially presented Racemenu, including once the Altmer preset had loaded. TRX schlong, scaling worked for both, SMP did not work for either.

Edited by applesandmayo
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2022 at 5:57 PM, pema123 said:

Males work in theory, as long as the body/addons for them have bodyslide support.

Does not work on my male PC, debug says body and schlong not found. Pls fix?

Edit: ended up going into the mod's config and changed the lines in "TRX Player" that check for gender "isFemale" to false instead of true. And also changed the name for the addon to "TRX Male Addon" and it worked. If anyone is looking in the mod files it's pretty easy to find. Just look for the file with the TRX sliders and change those 2 lines (for player, npc or both respectively).

Edited by slkajhf34
  • 2 months later...

I cannot for the life of me get the smp management to work, what is this mod looking for when it says it cannot find a configuration for the current addon?

How do I find it?

I REALLY want to get the smp management working, it sounds great, but my patience nearing its limits.

I've tried sooo many things.

Edited by 4willer105

Ok, I managed to get the SMP config manager sorta working. I know what the issue is but I have no idea how to fix it. 

What I mean is that it is dependent on what race my character is. Because of the way the "Armor Addon" bit is laid out, theres multiple different addons, one for each vanilla race. For some reason instead of picking the one for my current race, it defaults to the default model for pulling what config is being used. Heres a pic to better explain.

image.png.149a7efb376130840812e7a8b97e980a.png

My character is a Khajiit, so it uses armor addon 69000D74, which loads in game all fine and dandy, no problems there. When the "GetSMP" function, and by extension the "QueryCurrentPhysicsFile" function is called, it tries to pull the xml from the, currently not loaded, GenitalsDefault, Addon 69000D6F.

Now if i change to an imperial, they use the default addon, thus loading the default addon, thus causing the xml config file to be pulled successfully and then can be sapped in and out from there by the SMP Manager.

There just needs to be some sort of additional check to match the race appropriate addon to the GetSMP function, but this is where I can't help anymore, I can barley read papyrus script, let alone write anything.

One more thing to note, on top of using ERF, im also using the 3BA vaginaless ver. by donnerwetter, for it's plug and play-esque collision bodies and the pre provided smp configs, which are still named "MaleGenitals.xml"

Edited by 4willer105