Arousal Changes

View File

Description

• MCM where you can set a target shape for ERF Futanari Cut/Uncut and TRX.

• You can also have it set adjustments for nipples and vagina (3BA).

• Other bodies/more sliders are supported, but not in the default configuration, you must add these configs yourself.

• Every 10s it updates the Morphs for the schlong and body based on arousal. When you go from 0 to 100 arousal the shape will change incrementally.

• Also allows for normal map to be based on arousal (requires own textures, you can use the Diamond Skin Textures for ERF provided as a baseline)

• Adds a toggle for changing SMP config for schlong based on arousal (Highly Recommend using a SMP enabled schlong)

• Hotkey for having NPCs update their bodies/schlongs by arousal (CAN BE SCRIPT INTENSIVE USE AT OWN RISK)

• Hotkeys for Up/Downwards erection state, like SOS bendUp/Down, but with SMP configs

• SexLab support: keeps running during SL scenes, reacting to player arousal/orgasms

Requirements

• Schlongs of Skyrim SSE
  • Sexlab Aroused (most versions should work) / OSL Aroused
  • SKSE
  • PapyrusUtil
  • skyUI
  • Racemenu
  • (Optional) Faster HDT-SMP + Dynamic HDT (For SMP settings)
  • (Optional) Sexlab (For Sexlab integration)
  • Recommended: ERF Futanari CBBE Cut/Uncut and/or TRX Futa and/or CBBE 3BA (For other bodies/schlongs, you must configure them yourself)

Installation

• Install anyway you like (preferable lower than 3BA or any other mod that modifies SMP config)
  • Set your desired shape in the MCM (SOS - Arousal Changes)
    • I recommend building your desired shape in bodyslide, then reverting to a more "docile" shape in Racemenu, then a double-iversion-split in the MCM to the original shape
  • IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST INSTALL (POST 0.3.0), PLEASE INSTALL "SOS Arousal Changes Default Config.zip" AS WELL
  • Configuration file can be found at "SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\sos-arousal-changes.json"

Additional Files

• Script change for 3BA sliders that add schlong sliders based on ERF Setting to Racemenu
    • You can use this for now to "un-erectify" your current schlong, or just play around with it
  • Normal Maps for Diamond ERF only
    • For TRX you need to supply your own, or don't enable this setting
  • Default Configuration
    • Provides templates for PC/NPC with 3BA/ERF/TRX
    • You must have some configuration file, or your MCM will seem blank

Permissions

• No need to ask, just don't upload to other sites and remember to give credits

Credits

• All the great people who made this mod's requirements for making this be possible
  • Dweny for the Diamond Normal Map
  • DirtyD4n for OSL Aroused Support
  • AtomicPlayboy for creating configs for TRX Canine/Horse futa
  • I cannot find the source for the veiny schlong normal, but if you recognize it, please let me know and I'll update this

0.2.0 - features

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/23/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Schlongs of Skyrim, Sexlab Aroused, ERF Futanari CBBE or TRX Futa, SKSE, Racemenu, SKYUI, PapyrusUtil
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

I was hoping someone would create this mod, sadly I'm using BHUNP and the morphs of the SOS I have don't match ("SOS- Addon - Futanari CBBE SSE 1.1" converted to UNP).

Naively just in case it worked, I tried to add all the extra morphs you added to RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.psc into RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.psc and compile but even tho they appear in Racemenu, the morphs don't do anything.

If you know what I need to add/modify in order to make it work with that BHUNP/SOS combo please tell.

7 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

I already love you. Good shit dude, watching. Can this later be extended to cover the other schlongs? (TRX, UNP)

I'm looking to add a TRX version, but I need to find a more efficient way to handle all the sliders. For UNP the only issue would be making sure there is a conversion of the same SOS sliders for the base mesh. I can try converting the mesh myself, but I have not had much luck trying to convert schlongs.

47 minutes ago, Kalysto said:

I was hoping someone would create this mod, sadly I'm using BHUNP and the morphs of the SOS I have don't match ("SOS- Addon - Futanari CBBE SSE 1.1" converted to UNP).

Naively just in case it worked, I tried to add all the extra morphs you added to RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.psc into RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.psc and compile but even tho they appear in Racemenu, the morphs don't do anything.

If you know what I need to add/modify in order to make it work with that BHUNP/SOS combo please tell.

Do none of the sliders match? I would think that if it was a conversion it would keep the original slider names. Can you post the file or the original so I can take a look?

The Futa SOS addon I use is this one which is a modification of the CBBE version:

There is another futa SOS for BHUNP/UNP but is not stable since it has issues when the load order changes (the SOS entry disappears).

I've attached my modification to RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.psc, I had to create another array because it seems that papyrus arrays have a limit of 128 slots.

I believe the issue is that I don't know which is the MORPH_KEY that should be used when calling for the new morphs:

NiOverride.SetBodyMorph

It's very similar to RacemenuMorphsCBBE.psc

Anyway if you can look into that it would be awesome for us the stubborn UNP users.

RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.zip

Your mod gave me an idea to test out adding one of the flaccid schlongs I use in futa clothing conversions as a slider for the uncut mesh:

I don't think it would fully work with physics and animation used this way with your mod though.

Also allows for normal map to be based on arousal (requires own textures, you can use the Diamond Skin Textures provided as a baseline)

How do you achieve swapping normal maps on the fly? I've noticed that the normal map doesn't quite like the shape of the flaccid schlong and makes lighting look weird on it.

Edited by donnerwetter
2 hours ago, Kalysto said:

The Futa SOS addon I use is this one which is a modification of the CBBE version:

There is another futa SOS for BHUNP/UNP but is not stable since it has issues when the load order changes (the SOS entry disappears).

I've attached my modification to RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.psc, I had to create another array because it seems that papyrus arrays have a limit of 128 slots.

I believe the issue is that I don't know which is the MORPH_KEY that should be used when calling for the new morphs:

NiOverride.SetBodyMorph

It's very similar to RacemenuMorphsCBBE.psc

Anyway if you can look into that it would be awesome for us the stubborn UNP users.

RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.zip 2.85 kB · 0 downloads

When I tried using that conversion file it looked really weird. There were only like 5 sliders which isn't the case for the original file and the textures looked all wrong. IDK if it's something on my system conflicting or something, but I think you'd have a better chance converting the original schlong to UNP yourself. 

19 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Your mod gave me an idea to test out adding one of the flaccid schlongs I use in futa clothing conversions as a slider for the uncut mesh:

I don't think it would fully work with physics and animation used this way with your mod though.

How do you achieve swapping normal maps on the fly? I've noticed that the normal map doesn't quite like the shape of the flaccid schlong and makes lighting look weird on it.

That's a great idea, I was actually planning on adding all the Length/Thickness and POS sliders, but utilizing a new slider would remove a lot of that complexity. I remember a while back I was messing around with that mesh, and even tried making my own. The biggest issue I think is that the other sliders don't play nicely when you move the bones around.

I think what might work is trying to work within the existing sliders (or create new ones) that can achieve a similar flaccid shape (smaller, more foreskin, etc). The rest, like rotations, could be handled with physics. My next step is going to be trying to apply SMP configs based on arousal to see if I can achieve a flaccid like effect. This won't be very convincing tho since I haven't added all the bone lengths/thiccness stuff. I'm also going to make it have a special sexlab state to avoid soft dongs or other weird stuff.

For the normals, I basically used this blog as a reference for what all the spooky numbers and parameters mean when using NiOverride. Basically I use the node "MaleGenitals" or "CBBE_Schlong" and then set the texture for normals during the update. You can change the texture/normal/gloss/etc of any object as long as you know what node (or tri-shape in nifSkope)

Code looks like this

; actor
; gender
; CBBE_Schlong is our node
; 9 is for textures
; 1 os for normal map, 0 is diffuse, there are others but they usually don't need to be set
NiOverride.AddNodeOverrideString(PlayerRef, 1, "CBBE_Schlong", 9, 1, "textures\\ERF_Futanari\\FairSkinCBBE\\futanari_schlong_msn.dds", true)

Also anyone reading let me know if the normals are showing up properly for you, I think some versions use "MaleGenitals" or "CBBE_Schlong", but I only made it work for the latter.

18 hours ago, pema123 said:

That's a great idea, I was actually planning on adding all the Length/Thickness and POS sliders, but utilizing a new slider would remove a lot of that complexity. I remember a while back I was messing around with that mesh, and even tried making my own. The biggest issue I think is that the other sliders don't play nicely when you move the bones around.

I think what might work is trying to work within the existing sliders (or create new ones) that can achieve a similar flaccid shape (smaller, more foreskin, etc). The rest, like rotations, could be handled with physics. My next step is going to be trying to apply SMP configs based on arousal to see if I can achieve a flaccid like effect. This won't be very convincing tho since I haven't added all the bone lengths/thiccness stuff. I'm also going to make it have a special sexlab state to avoid soft dongs or other weird stuff.

For the normals, I basically used this blog as a reference for what all the spooky numbers and parameters mean when using NiOverride. Basically I use the node "MaleGenitals" or "CBBE_Schlong" and then set the texture for normals during the update. You can change the texture/normal/gloss/etc of any object as long as you know what node (or tri-shape in nifSkope)

Code looks like this

; actor
; gender
; 9 is for textures
; 1 os for normal map, 0 is diffuse, there are others but they usually don't need to be set
NiOverride.AddNodeOverrideString(PlayerRef, 1, "CBBE_Schlong", 9, 1, "textures\\ERF_Futanari\\FairSkinCBBE\\futanari_schlong_msn.dds", true)

Also anyone reading let me know if the normals are showing up properly for you, I think some versions use "MaleGenitals" or "CBBE_Schlong", but I only made it work for the latter.

Could it be possible to make a state that just sets every other slider to 0 while cranking the Flaccid one to 100?

I believe there was an LE mod called SexLab Grower or something that worked somewhat similarly to your mod but manipulated the Genital bones instead. Maybe a combination of the two merhods could produce interesting results?

Also, is there a way to easily manipulate SL Arousal states to easily manually switch between them? More often than not, I treat Skyrim more as a poser and animation player than I actually engage with SL mechanics and it'd be nice to select schlong states by hand.

Thanks for the info on normal swapping! A final note, if possible it'd be nice to have support for the most common schlong shape names right out of the box- pretty sure quite a few of the ones I use are named other than Cbbe_Schlong.

9 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Could it be possible to make a state that just sets every other slider to 0 while cranking the Flaccid one to 100?

Yes, but with the way the mod currently works, if arousal is at 50, then it would stay at that half erect state, it might look weird in between.

13 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

I believe there was an LE mod called SexLab Grower or something that worked somewhat similarly to your mod but manipulated the Genital bones instead. Maybe a combination of the two merhods could produce interesting results?

Yeah I'm adding support for changing bone scales, length, girth, as seen in SOS Racemenu, so it's definitely possible

10 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Also, is there a way to easily manipulate SL Arousal states to easily manually switch between them? More often than not, I treat Skyrim more as a poser and animation player than I actually engage with SL mechanics and it'd be nice to select schlong states by hand.

I've just been using the SLA puppet master to set exposure to what ever value. 

Arousal is based on Faction rank (slaArousal) so you can also use the console to manually set your faction rank (you might want to change SLA MCM settings to ignore updating tho

12 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Thanks for the info on normal swapping! A final note, if possible it'd be nice to have support for the most common schlong shape names right out of the box- pretty sure quite a few of the ones I use are named other than Cbbe_Schlong.

Yeah I'm looking at that, I think it would just be trying to set the normal for both cases and just ignoring the result when it doesn't exist

On 2/24/2022 at 7:52 AM, pema123 said:

Code looks like this

; actor
; gender
; 9 is for textures

Having never used any kind of scripting in the Creation Kit before, how would I use this code? I'm thinking that the most logical way to swap normal maps would be to tie it into the flaccid schlong armors themselves. I.E. you equip a schlong, the script runs and changes your normal map.

There's also a further complication: In my case, I have multiple races with multiple different body textures and corresponding duplicated schlong addons with their own normal maps. What would be the most elegant way to handle swapping on a per-schlong basis?

On 2/24/2022 at 7:32 PM, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

trx suport?

I'm looking into it. There are a lot more sliders, so I'm trying to find a way to make it easy to implement and use in the MCM

9 hours ago, Kalysto said:

That would make it possible to work regardless which SOS addon you use which is great for me :D

Yep, also would work for males too which is cool

7 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Having never used any kind of scripting in the Creation Kit before, how would I use this code? I'm thinking that the most logical way to swap normal maps would be to tie it into the flaccid schlong armors themselves. I.E. you equip a schlong, the script runs and changes your normal map.

There's also a further complication: In my case, I have multiple races with multiple different body textures and corresponding duplicated schlong addons with their own normal maps. What would be the most elegant way to handle swapping on a per-schlong basis?

That's a great question. If you just want to affect the player, then you can get the addon and then check it's name or some other id. Then you can condition off that value. Or if you want it based on arousal like this mod, you can use that the arousal rank like I do. Right now I have a polling script that runs every 10s, you can use my script to test it out if you like.

If you want to affect other characters in an efficient way as well, then we're in the same boat.

Here's some psuedo-psuedo code:

Race property NordRace auto
Race property OrcRace auto

string function GetNormalMap(Actor akTarget)
	;; Slot masks (https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Slot_Masks_-_Armor)
	Armor schlong = akTarget.GetWornForm(0x00400000)
  	Race akRace = akTarget.GetActorBase().GetRace()

if akRace == NordRace
    	return "textures\\path\\orc_texture_msn.dds"
    elseif akRace == OrcRace && schlong.GetName() == "ERF Futanari"
		return "textures\\path\\to\\my\\texture_msn.dds"
	elseif schlong.GetName() == "TRX Futa"
		return ""
    ;; ... etc 
	else
		return ""
	endif
endfunction

If you don't have an environment setup to work with Papyrus I recommend PCA it makes it a lot easier to get started. 

12 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

I've re-read your comment, and I think I may have misunderstood your question. Do you want to just affect the meshes attached to your outfits?

If that's the case I'm pretty sure you don't need scripts at all. You should be able to set where the normal map texture points to on the NIF itself (additional change needed in CK). Before you make your conversion for some outfit, you can modify your base flaccid schlong nif with the different normal.

If you want that same "outfit" to have different normals based on Race, I think you can use an "ArmorAddon" that keys off race. I'm not super familiar with how it works, but I know from just how female textures are applied (CBBE has different skin textures for "Human" and "Beast" races) and from some limited experience with SSEdit.

On 3/15/2022 at 1:50 PM, applesandmayo said:

Has anyone tried updating mid game from 0.1.0 to 0.1.1? I have an existing save which has stayed pretty clean, but has used 0.1.0 since the start. I'd guess, reset all sliders in the MCM menu, then replace the mod with the updated one?

From 0.1.0 -> 0.1.1 should be no issue, from the first version 0.0.1 -> 0.x.x basically what happened to me was it just wouldn't do anything. I did not try a clean save thru resaver or anything tho, just booted up the save

46 minutes ago, pema123 said:

From 0.1.0 -> 0.1.1 should be no issue, from the first version 0.0.1 -> 0.x.x basically what happened to me was it just wouldn't do anything. I did not try a clean save thru resaver or anything tho, just booted up the save

Ah, gotcha. I actually went ahead and upgraded from 0.1.0 to 0.1.1, and I haven't had any issues yet, works really well actually. Now all I need to do is figure out how to make proper textures for all of the fucking schlong addons I have so I have no seams across any of them. Additionally, does the TRX version have a normals set? I don't think I actually got that working on the ERF schlong either.

On 3/16/2022 at 3:39 PM, applesandmayo said:

Ah, gotcha. I actually went ahead and upgraded from 0.1.0 to 0.1.1, and I haven't had any issues yet, works really well actually. Now all I need to do is figure out how to make proper textures for all of the fucking schlong addons I have so I have no seams across any of them. Additionally, does the TRX version have a normals set? I don't think I actually got that working on the ERF schlong either.

No normals for TRX unfortunately. I made the ones for ERF from a loose file from the futa thread and blending that with the normal map for diamond. If you want to have it match with not diamond skin, you can take the normals as provided and just layer it over your skin's normal map. Then just use a soft brush to erase the areas around the seam. That's basically how I made it work for diamond already

On 3/16/2022 at 3:43 PM, applesandmayo said:

Additionally - I have the floppySOS setting on for my CBBE 3BA config. Should I leave that as is, or turn it off and let this one take operation over it?

You can leave it. The way the SMP stuff works is, that when you are in RIGID state, i.e. during SL scenes, CBPC will take over, otherwise SMP. But honestly I wouldn't even worry about SMP stuff for now, it's still WIP and I need to test it out more

23 hours ago, KOVA474 said:

I have a request. 

Since you are able to create the RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.pex file, could you make one with the slider limits increased from 1 to 5?

The file provided does from [-2, 2] do you really need [-5, 5]?

On 3/19/2022 at 6:21 AM, GospelDismay said:

It seems that in version 0.11, the shape is no longer response for negative slider.That is a bug or my installation method is wrong?

Are you talking about the MCM sliders or the Racemenu sliders. If it's thru the MCM, can you confirm if positive values work for the particular slider(s) that aren't working?