1.7: Bug fixes;
Thaena:  Retrieve "Helm of Winterhold" and talk to Korir;

Solitude Pack:
Aia: Join to the Bards College;
Bjartur: Give 100 gold to a guard in the jail;
Bryling: Finish quest Payment Delivery and become a Thane of Haafingar;
Elisif: Finish quests Elisif's Tribute, Fit for a Jarl and become a Thane of Haafingar;
Endarie: Finish quest Fit for a Jarl and sketch Taarie first;
Erdi: No conditions;
Eris: No conditions;
Freir: 10 gold;
Fridrika: 4 bundles of straw;
Gisli: Finish quest The Dainty Sload;
Greta: Finish quest Return to Grace;
Illdi: Join to the Bards College;
Jala: 4 gold;
Jordis: Become a Thane of Haafingar;
Katla: 5 leeks, 5 potatoes, and 5 wheats;
Lisette: 25 gold;
Pantea: Finish quest Pantea's Flute;
Rikke: Win the Civil War for the Legion or convince her;
Sabine: Finish quest The Dainty Sload;
Sayma: Join to the Bards College;
Silana: Amulet of Dibella or the Blessing of Dibella from her altar;
Sybille: Finish quests Kill the Vampire and The Man Who Cried Wolf;
Taarie: Finish quest Fit for a Jarl;
Una: Finish quest The Mind of Madness;
Vittoria: Finish quest The Spiced Wine;
Vivienne: Give her a wine.

@DSHV

Old save:

Still can't make a book "Skaal Village and Thirsk Mead Hall" and yes i have all page i need for this book.

Posted here:

Brina (Dawnstar) give wrong page (She give Birna from Winterhold)

Edit 2://

Bjartur It disappears from the game after capturig a Solitude during civil war (Side with stormcloaks)

Strange bug i get (Old Save) after 6-7 NPC (Solitude) not matter what next NPC stop showing a dialogue. For make sure load save bafore this update and i check other NPC work fine but after 6-7 NPC on next NPC dialogue again stop showing up for make sure this time i check NPC where dialogue working but on seconed i not talk about sketch not showing.

Edit 3://

Bug in action and i use Jordis and Elisif as a pattern for a bug

Edit 4://

This bug is also in the new game save.

Edit 5://

Dawnstar book:

Spoiler

20220328194257_1.jpg.2e235375ea849927067d647c09238b06.jpg

And a Sketch book - easter egg not  have changed image size from 350 to 296

Edited by killer905
3 hours ago, killer905 said:

Interesting idea and could be as part of this mod and not as a separate add-on. An idea WORTH considering ^^

lets not get carried away  or next thing you would have a whole gallery added to dragon born gallery  say a tribute hall of skyrim,s beautiful women. special adults hall 

Edited by KCOLL
5 hours ago, HugLeFueur said:

Hi, I was looking for "how to make a book with quest and script", just because i'm shitty with script and quest.

Your mod is perfect and ready to play

can I made a mod for your mod ?

Just drawing change

I have a few mods on the Nexus with adult books.

The discrets - Skyrim Adult Books Series Riften at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Emm, and where would you like to post this replace image pack? LL or Nexus? If a Nexus then they tend to remove links pointing to the LL.

1 hour ago, killer905 said:

Emm, and where would you like to post this replace image pack? LL or Nexus? If a Nexus then they tend to remove links pointing to the LL.

Ergggg.... I'm not a LL user.

I didn't know, so it's a probleme more complicated than script.

2 hours ago, manute6386 said:

one little thing are you going to add riften and markarth?

Now there is a big problem with NPCs, when after certain amount of sketches the ability to draw is disabled. So new packs after fixing this.

3 minutes ago, HugLeFueur said:

So first, I finish the Nexus series, and after that, the SL addons.

What do think if I put Forgotten Art on the Nexus (after bug fixes)? We are discussing this with killer905 recently. They shouldn't be ban me for this, should they?

1 hour ago, DSHV said:

What do think if I put Forgotten Art on the Nexus (after bug fixes)? We are discussing this with killer905 recently. They shouldn't be ban me for this, should they?

As long as there are no links to the LL on Nexus, that will be fine. And maybe not a ban but warn and delete file.

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Have you found a way to get the dialogues to show up when I completet the quests befor installing this mod? Setting relationshiprank doesn't help.

For me, they work without any problems on the save game with all quest completed. Make sure you have enough coal and paper in your inventory in case you don't have the dialogue option.

Time to reveal Nushassa's backstory. 
Forgotten Regret

Spoiler

Ready to share your story?
Pushy type, heh? Very well. I’m a Maormer, Sea Elf, if you will. I was the admiral of the fleet, we were at Abecean Sea, capturing Stros M'Kai ships. Until one of new stormbinders failed the ritual and destroyed my flotilla with a highstorm. I drifted on a wreck for I don't know how long. Enough to make me half crazy. When the Hammerfell ship appeared, I was only glad to end my suffering. And they would have ended if there were no Dibella priestess on the ship. Dibellite asked a crew to keep me alive because [She started crying] any life is beautiful. I was deadly tired, lean with hunger, the sun and salt marred my skin and hair, and yet she found beauty in me, her enemy. And in that moment, I realized that the world does not need the spread of pain and misery, but the spread of beauty. I spent the whole trip with my godmother and adopted my new religion.

It was very interesting, thanks for sharing.

Yes, it made me feel better. It is not easy to live in a place where there is no one looks like you.

And it's all?

What did you expect when you asked for my backstory? A professionally crafted story with twists and turns for twenty hours of adventures?

So why are you here, in Skyrim?

I have knowledge that can harm Pyandonea. So, I need to hide from my own people. And it's hard to hide when you stand out so much from others. I heard there are Snow Elves, with white skin, among which I can blend. But it looks like my sources are not quite correct.

(After some times)

I put a detection spell at my camp and someone nearby.

Maybe just some passerby?

A passerby will pass by, and the intruder has been trampling ground there for some time, as if he wants to set up an ambush. I don't want to panic, but I have nowhere else to run. Sea of Ghosts is too cold for me.

Zawulon: Well, well, well, isn’t it a lapdog of the Skin Scourge?

Who are you?

Just a wanderer and observer from a distant land. But as an honest subject, I cannot hide important information from my ruler, I hope you understand?

The Skin Scourge?

So, she didn't say, heh? Not surprised she hides her terrifying reputation, even to her ally. To maintain discipline, she often disfigured offenders. Did she really restrain herself and did not slash the skin of anyone in front of you?

What do you want from Nushassa?

So that the knowledge in her head does not go to the enemy, on whose territory we are.

What's stopping me from killing you right here?

My fighting skill and desire not to die? But even if you somehow succeed, others will take my place, and then others. You're dealing with a kingdom, not a gang of bandits here.

This is none of my business.

It is right. If only all the landers would be so understanding. (End quest (ans the mod))

[Dragonborn] She is under my protection. I will destroy your entire fleet and army if you against it.

[Storm Call] Leave her alone or I'll raise such a storm that your grandchildren will suffer.

Oh no! You are the Child of Air Serpent! It changes everything! I must deliver this information to the king!

So, you don't have to kill her? Is it enough if she loses her knowledge?

But killing is safer.

Necromancy.

Fair enough. I don't want to kill my former friend and good sailor myself. What do you suggest?

I don't know.

Think well then.

Let Sheogorath take a part of her mind with this data?

This is a crazy plan! Oh, I get it. Might work. I can test her mind, so do it honestly.

The Skin Scourge?

Ugh… I was hoping you wouldn't find out. Will you hate me now? But know that I am very sorry for what I did.

Are you willing to find Sheogorath so he can take part of your mind?

I think this is the best solution you came up with. I didn't intend to use that part anyway.

Do you know where I can find Sheogorath?

No need to look for him! Are you crazy? Oh, right.

No.

In a mind of a madman.

In the College of Winterhold? I guess.

No, we don't do Daedric Prince summoning, and we won't let it to you. Falion of Morthal may help.

Oh, I can do it! It will be interesting. Bring me a goat hide, a cabbage and empty lesser soul gem.

Here are what you wanted.

I don't want those, these are offerings to Sheogorath. Well, are you ready?

Ready.

If the contact lasts longer than five minutes, then run. If reality starts to change, then close your eyes and ears and start praying. If you piss him off, then... better not piss him off.

Sheo: Ha, never expecting Me! Have a fear, uncle Sheo is here!

Can you take a part of the mind responsible for state secrets from an elf?

Where is she? I can start to take away minds from a distance, but the accuracy leaves much to be desired. Nobody really complained, though. Except when they're only complaining. Those I turn into creaky doors.

Have you tried hitting her over the head with a stick until her memory lapses? Was it necessary to invoke a God for this? Fine, little mortal, where's a stick?

Can you do it without a stick?

Can I? CAN I? The question is, do I want to? And I want! And you, little mortal, can't stop Me in helping you! But you need to be given some kind of task, otherwise you will not agree to My help. Slaying a dragon? Meh. Saving a damsel? Boring! The invention of a new, unlike anything color? Too fancy! I know! You choose my task! Ha, I bet nobody suggested this to you?

Is My glorious quest completed?

No?

Take your time, I know how difficult it is. Or hurry if it demands speed. Like catching dogs on time.

Yes?

Great, little mortal! I knew that you could handle it, even though it was on the verge of mortal’s capabilities. I'm doing my part of the deal.. No, I already fulfilled it. Oh, I have to go, Haskill frolic again. Bye-bye, little mortal. Keep your feet warm.

How do you feel?

Fine. I don't want to run naked down the street, don't hope.

Now she's not dangerous to you.

Let me check. Yes, where there used to be maps, now there are butterflies. Didn't know she was such a cheese lover. Well now I have nothing to do here.

He is gone.

Thanks, you've done so much for me. You are my second friend in this world. I would reward you, but you already use all my stuff. I know you can draw me nude!

Thank you, my friend. By the way, do you know where I can buy some cheese?

3 hours ago, DSHV said:

Time to reveal Nushassa's backstory. 
Forgotten Regret

Reveal hidden contents

Ready to share your story?
Pushy type, heh? Very well. I’m a Maormer, Sea Elf, if you will. I was the admiral of the fleet, we were at Abecean Sea, capturing Stros M'Kai ships. Until one of new stormbinders failed the ritual and destroyed my flotilla with a highstorm. I drifted on a wreck for I don't know how long. Enough to make me half crazy. When the Hammerfell ship appeared, I was only glad to end my suffering. And they would have ended if there were no Dibella priestess on the ship. Dibellite asked a crew to keep me alive because [She started crying] any life is beautiful. I was deadly tired, lean with hunger, the sun and salt marred my skin and hair, and yet she found beauty in me, her enemy. And in that moment, I realized that the world does not need the spread of pain and misery, but the spread of beauty. I spent the whole trip with my godmother and adopted my new religion.

It was very interesting, thanks for sharing.

Yes, it made me feel better. It is not easy to live in a place where there is no one looks like you.

And it's all?

What did you expect when you asked for my backstory? A professionally crafted story with twists and turns for twenty hours of adventures?

So why are you here, in Skyrim?

I have knowledge that can harm Pyandonea. So, I need to hide from my own people. And it's hard to hide when you stand out so much from others. I heard there are Snow Elves, with white skin, among which I can blend. But it looks like my sources are not quite correct.

(After some times)

I put a detection spell at my camp and someone nearby.

Maybe just some passerby?

A passerby will pass by, and the intruder has been trampling ground there for some time, as if he wants to set up an ambush. I don't want to panic, but I have nowhere else to run. Sea of Ghosts is too cold for me.

Zawulon: Well, well, well, isn’t it a lapdog of the Skin Scourge?

Who are you?

Just a wanderer and observer from a distant land. But as an honest subject, I cannot hide important information from my ruler, I hope you understand?

The Skin Scourge?

So, she didn't say, heh? Not surprised she hides her terrifying reputation, even to her ally. To maintain discipline, she often disfigured offenders. Did she really restrain herself and did not slash the skin of anyone in front of you?

What do you want from Nushassa?

So that the knowledge in her head does not go to the enemy, on whose territory we are.

What's stopping me from killing you right here?

My fighting skill and desire not to die? But even if you somehow succeed, others will take my place, and then others. You're dealing with a kingdom, not a gang of bandits here.

This is none of my business.

It is right. If only all the landers would be so understanding. (End quest (ans the mod))

[Dragonborn] She is under my protection. I will destroy your entire fleet and army if you against it.

[Storm Call] Leave her alone or I'll raise such a storm that your grandchildren will suffer.

Oh no! You are the Child of Air Serpent! It changes everything! I must deliver this information to the king!

So, you don't have to kill her? Is it enough if she loses her knowledge?

But killing is safer.

Necromancy.

Fair enough. I don't want to kill my former friend and good sailor myself. What do you suggest?

I don't know.

Think well then.

Let Sheogorath take a part of her mind with this data?

This is a crazy plan! Oh, I get it. Might work. I can test her mind, so do it honestly.

The Skin Scourge?

Ugh… I was hoping you wouldn't find out. Will you hate me now? But know that I am very sorry for what I did.

Are you willing to find Sheogorath so he can take part of your mind?

I think this is the best solution you came up with. I didn't intend to use that part anyway.

Do you know where I can find Sheogorath?

No need to look for him! Are you crazy? Oh, right.

No.

In a mind of a madman.

In the College of Winterhold? I guess.

No, we don't do Daedric Prince summoning, and we won't let it to you. Falion of Morthal may help.

Oh, I can do it! It will be interesting. Bring me a goat hide, a cabbage and empty lesser soul gem.

Here are what you wanted.

I don't want those, these are offerings to Sheogorath. Well, are you ready?

Ready.

If the contact lasts longer than five minutes, then run. If reality starts to change, then close your eyes and ears and start praying. If you piss him off, then... better not piss him off.

Sheo: Ha, never expecting Me! Have a fear, uncle Sheo is here!

Can you take a part of the mind responsible for state secrets from an elf?

Where is she? I can start to take away minds from a distance, but the accuracy leaves much to be desired. Nobody really complained, though. Except when they're only complaining. Those I turn into creaky doors.

Have you tried hitting her over the head with a stick until her memory lapses? Was it necessary to invoke a God for this? Fine, little mortal, where's a stick?

Can you do it without a stick?

Can I? CAN I? The question is, do I want to? And I want! And you, little mortal, can't stop Me in helping you! But you need to be given some kind of task, otherwise you will not agree to My help. Slaying a dragon? Meh. Saving a damsel? Boring! The invention of a new, unlike anything color? Too fancy! I know! You choose my task! Ha, I bet nobody suggested this to you?

Is My glorious quest completed?

No?

Take your time, I know how difficult it is. Or hurry if it demands speed. Like catching dogs on time.

Yes?

Great, little mortal! I knew that you could handle it, even though it was on the verge of mortal’s capabilities. I'm doing my part of the deal.. No, I already fulfilled it. Oh, I have to go, Haskill frolic again. Bye-bye, little mortal. Keep your feet warm.

How do you feel?

Fine. I don't want to run naked down the street, don't hope.

Now she's not dangerous to you.

Let me check. Yes, where there used to be maps, now there are butterflies. Didn't know she was such a cheese lover. Well now I have nothing to do here.

He is gone.

Thanks, you've done so much for me. You are my second friend in this world. I would reward you, but you already use all my stuff. I know you can draw me nude!

Thank you, my friend. By the way, do you know where I can buy some cheese?

Is this a referance to The Elder Scrolls Online? So what is she a thousand years old?