• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, metanight78 said:

Have you considered adding sketches of multiple models? Like if you've met the requirements for both (or more) models you could ask "Can I draw you and (insert character(s) name here?" It could add some fun interactions between the characters.

No, but an interesting idea. Only it has to be known only "friends or family" among NPCs.

eg Taarie and Endarie

Annekke and Sylgja etc.

Personally, in this game, I know 3/4 family friends or a friend.

Edit://

Now I guess I figured out what you mean. Currently, all NPCs have their own requirements for the sketch, so it will not be possible to make eg Khayla and Ahkari (different amount of gold required). I only see here Camilla and narri that would fit your idea.

Edited by killer905
3 hours ago, killer905 said:

No, but an interesting idea. Only it has to be known only "friends or family" among NPCs.

eg Taarie and Endarie

Annekke and Sylgja etc.

Personally, in this game, I know 3/4 family friends or a friend.

Edit://

Now I guess I figured out what you mean. Currently, all NPCs have their own requirements for the sketch, so it will not be possible to make eg Khayla and Ahkari (different amount of gold required). I only see here Camilla and narri that would fit your idea.

What I was thinking specifically was have "X" number of NPCs pose for a group sketch. They don't necessarily have to be friends or family. Specifically as a separate dialogue option than just the normal sketch phrase. Something like "Can I get you and (insert name here) to pose nude for me?" The requirements could be their individual need to be met first, or it could be a special requirement. Like paying them, bringing them specific items, or finishing a specific quest. Do I make more sense?

7 hours ago, metanight78 said:

What I was thinking specifically was have "X" number of NPCs pose for a group sketch. They don't necessarily have to be friends or family. Specifically as a separate dialogue option than just the normal sketch phrase. Something like "Can I get you and (insert name here) to pose nude for me?" The requirements could be their individual need to be met first, or it could be a special requirement. Like paying them, bringing them specific items, or finishing a specific quest. Do I make more sense?

At the moment, potential group sketches come to mind (same city):

Olfina and Hulda

Jenassa and Irileth

Faida and Julienne

Elisif and Jordis

Sybille and Erdi

Bryling and Pantea

Lisette and Aia

etc

Optional "quests" one would have to ask @DSHV what he thinks about it.

Hi, I'm very enthousiast about your mod but unfortunatly, I am not able to make it work.
So I have a few question to understand if it is me that is misunderstanding the mod or if I am encountering bugs:

1st one : I only met Richard. Is it normal that when I click the dialog option to draw someone, I only get a black screen and no sketch at all? Done it a few times and got nothing. It also did not used my charcoal and paper in my inventory but eventually made a painting of the concerned character to appear in it's room.

2nd : Where can I find Nushassa and do I have to speak to her in order to draw people?

3rd : What are drawing supplies?

Thank you in advance for your reply!

PS : I loaded the mod in a save on which I have more than 900 hours of gaming and 100% completed the game. Could it be the cause of my issues? and sorry for my english ^^

2 hours ago, 3:00AM said:

Hi, I'm very enthousiast about your mod but unfortunatly, I am not able to make it work.
So I have a few question to understand if it is me that is misunderstanding the mod or if I am encountering bugs:

1st one : I only met Richard. Is it normal that when I click the dialog option to draw someone, I only get a black screen and no sketch at all? Done it a few times and got nothing. It also did not used my charcoal and paper in my inventory but eventually made a painting of the concerned character to appear in it's room.

2nd : Where can I find Nushassa and do I have to speak to her in order to draw people?

3rd : What are drawing supplies?

Thank you in advance for your reply!

PS : I loaded the mod in a save on which I have more than 900 hours of gaming and 100% completed the game. Could it be the cause of my issues? and sorry for my english ^^

1) Richard is a painting trainer so when you go to a supported NPC you won't get the painting in your inventory and instead painting will appear in the world in the NPC bedroom. for example,

Elisif's painting will be in her bedroom, opposite the bed

Bryling in her room above the bed etc.

2)Nushassa is a sketch trainer so without her teachings you won't be able to make sketches. He is sitting on a slope on the road towards Riverwood from Destiny Stones. Or in her camp near this spot (Remember any Riverwood change Riverwood this mod not support).

Spoiler

66353-1649684699-2066619816.jpeg

3) This is for making paintings.

I tested on my 100% save and it worked 98% apart from small quest, mainly from the Favor category not work for some reason :3.

Edited by killer905
41 minutes ago, killer905 said:

1) Richard is a painting trainer so when you go to a supported NPC you won't get the painting in your inventory and instead painting will appear in the world in the NPC bedroom. for example,

Elisif's painting will be in her bedroom, opposite the bed

Bryling in her room above the bed etc.

2)Nushassa is a sketch trainer so without her teachings you won't be able to make sketches. He is sitting on a slope on the road towards Riverwood from Destiny Stones. Or in her camp near this spot (Remember any Riverwood change Riverwood this mod not support).

Hide contents

66353-1649684699-2066619816.jpeg

3) This is for making paintings.

I tested on my 100% save and it worked 98% apart from small quest, mainly from the Favor category not work for some reason :3.

Thanks a lot! (maybe the descripton on the different mod pages is a bit succinct :) )

15 hours ago, killer905 said:

At the moment, potential group sketches come to mind (same city):

Olfina and Hulda

Jenassa and Irileth

Faida and Julienne

Elisif and Jordis

Sybille and Erdi

Bryling and Pantea

Lisette and Aia

etc

Optional "quests" one would have to ask @DSHV what he thinks about it.

Those sound good. I'll try and think some up and post them here for you to think about.

Still thinking about specific pairs that could be sketches, but in the mean time I had another idea I think is worth sharing.

After you finish the quest for Nushassa and can sketch her, since she's a follower, what if after that quest you could take her with you and when talking to a sketch model ask "Can you pose with my follower nude?" Potentially making a series of sketches with Nushassa that could be made into their own book. Or if you and DSHV are feeling industrious have the option to sketch Nushassa with every possible model, with books per each hold.

1 hour ago, metanight78 said:

Still thinking about specific pairs that could be sketches, but in the mean time I had another idea I think is worth sharing.

After you finish the quest for Nushassa and can sketch her, since she's a follower, what if after that quest you could take her with you and when talking to a sketch model ask "Can you pose with my follower nude?" Potentially making a series of sketches with Nushassa that could be made into their own book. Or if you and DSHV are feeling industrious have the option to sketch Nushassa with every possible model, with books per each hold.

As far as I remember, to start her quest where we help her is to complete the book Solitude or Whiterun (maybe more). So, for example, Solitude would be blocked or give it a separate dialogue where it will allow us to do so. But I see another problem here. Personally, I don't know the two-person pose mods where there would be a sketch for Nushassa and Jordis. Adding support for 200+ sketch NPCs for Nushassa as sketch partner is a lot of work for me and DSHV. I don't know how to create dialogues for NPCs (black magic is for me) so @DSHV do this.

Personally, I am working on a mod that allows a player with a different NPC appearance or body to take their screenshot and make "own" pack sketch. (None dialogue for NPC)

And I also had my idea with content for the "spouse" female spouse only ofc. In sexable positions, but it's idea for thought.

Edited by killer905
4 hours ago, MereFJ said:

any chance of a version with male models for the female DB to enjoy?

It wasn't originally planned, but what would be the answer for a male to pose naked? Sex, anal or blowjob scenes can now be dismissed.

But already at the concept stage, I see another problem. Let's say we have 200+ male NPCs, but we only have 10 positions for male "masturbation in SexLab I can count as a pose, so let's count 20 pose" this will repeat very often than women who 180 out of 200+ have their own unique positions.

I'm currently busy with the Troubles of Heroine update, but if someone will give me sketches and, even better, a text, then I can implement it someday.

21 hours ago, killer905 said:

I don't know how to create dialogues for NPCs

It's very simple, especially for Skyrim: click - create a phrase, put conditions, including an actor, click - create another - drag an arrow and connect them.

49 minutes ago, DSHV said:

I'm currently busy with the Troubles of Heroine update, but if someone will give me sketches and, even better, a text, then I can implement it someday.

It's very simple, especially for Skyrim: click - create a phrase, put conditions, including an actor, click - create another - drag an arrow and connect them.

My role is the "sketch maker" and everything else belongs to the co-author

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, arthas0806 said:

Hi, love the mod. Is there a way to make the images appear bigger in the paper in-game (when we click on the "sketch of X")? I tried higher resolution images, but the size of the image in-game remains the same.

The maximum size of a picture in a note / book cannot be larger than 296x471 for book and 350x471 for note and in order to avoid cropping the picture there is a value set for the width and height of 296 pixels in each. No matter what, there will be a margin around the image anyway. If you want more, ESP Translator will allow you to do it.

Spoiler

Przechwytywanie.thumb.PNG.2c43a1bc0fc8d410fd4c1e4a4a45965d.PNG