How to make stylized sketches for Forgotten Art.

Step 1- What you need?:
Take a screenshot of your chosen NPC with any position.
Download XnConvert (1.94) - Link here - XnConvert
Download the necessary Forgotten Art Tool package - Link here - Forgotten Art Tool
Unpack "Forgotten Art Tool package" in any place

Step 2:
Click the "Presets" icon (1)
Find and select the file "ForgottenArt.xbs" and "Open" (2)
Using "Add files" or "Add folder" (3) or move files from folder to program.

1.PNG.0c26de5142cc6f211112485f1a0c2350.PNG

Step 3:
Click "Actions" (1)
By clicking ... (2) select the extracted "Forgotten Art Tool" file and select "aFA_Beige.gif"

Note:
If the current cropping setting is too large or too small in the "Crop" option, change the appropriate options "Left, Right, Bottom, Top" until the image is perfect.

2.PNG.0ee4c29a8069af5beebd7f0045ea6fba.PNG

Step 4:
Click "Output" (1)
By clicking ... (2) select the extracted folder where the final files are to be placed.
Make sure option (3) is "PNG - Portable Network Graphics"
Click "Convert (4) and that's it! Enjoy your version of the sketches: 3

Spoiler

3.PNG.93d5223a977a105352c96dbd143720a8.PNG

Edited by killer905
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, thalt992000 said:

im having a issue where i pay ahlam to draw her but i never get the sketch

Do you use Lucien mod? Ahlam gives but due to the same name of the FA script it doesn't work properly for it. Only you can add via commands to your EQ.

50 minutes ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Hey sorry if being a pain DSHV but was just wondering what is the npc overhaul mod you are using? i like the look of gerdur in the images of this mod better then what she looks like in my game so yeah was just wondering if you might be able to tell me. sorry again if being a pain.

Bijin NPCs 

<3

2.3:

-Bug fixes (Ahlam script, Mjoll conditions, Richard's dialogue and more);
-Forgotten Loneliness: You can paint obscene portraits of your wife;

-After drawing a picture, its copy is added to your inventory now. The mod have 2 easels - misc item and static (no gravity). You can spawn it with the console, take one from Richard or use the positioner mod. Or just lean it against the wall;
-Forgotten Sheets: Help Nushassa collect lost sheets - one sheet in each hold and Solstheim;

-Voice for all NPCs (Synthetic);

-Book of Spouses at the ceiling of Temple of Mara in Riften (You can jump to take it).

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe these ideas will lead someone to other ideas?

• I can write and implement new quests: new apprentice of Nushassa and PC (Like an young energetic wood elf with horns), an artist competition, сontinuation of Nushassa's story, find a super  artist-hermit who can teach you how to draw murals - huge color paintings on an entire wall, etc;
  • Separate add-ons for other mods, like Beyond Skyrim: Bruma;
  • I can make Nushassa the better companion - make her comments places, quests, NPCs, skills and add more dialogues, for example discussing her past;
  • Purely theoretical, it is possible to make male sketches. Purely.

Nushassa's random comments:

Spoiler

Your thoughts?

Windhelm is pure joy. No hiding or delicacy - a straight punch in the teeth "Get your ass out of here, elf!" So refreshing!
Don't repeat my mistakes, don't eat snow. Especially not snowy colors.
Aren't you surprised by the fall of the so-called snow? This is bizarre! Millions of highly complicated crystals fall from the sky and melt on the tongue. Why did the Gods do this?
So cold city.
Butcher should have been skinned alive and hung to dry in the sun for stealing life and beauty from these women. Sorry, this is Dibellite and Skin Scourge in me agree for once.
Killing young beautiful woman is the crime against Dibella.
Ah, Windhelm, city of children-ritualists and... intresting... racial... relations...
The Blood Horkers, huh? I bet that all these pirates can do is ram ships and board them. And can't even cause a whirlpool with ship maneuvers.
Intresting, can the White Phial hold an ink? What? It's not cheap, you know.
I didn't notice any art in the dwarven dungeons. Are they absolute psychopaths?
About your stormcloaking... Ah, forget it, you're my friend first of all.
You voluntarily became a cogwheel of the Empire? Fine, fine, I don't judge. Your life, your choices.
Argonians have a particular smooth body geometry.
When you draw Bretons, then focus on the elven features, like pointed ears or almond-shaped eyes, they'd love it.
I don't know much about the Dark Elves, they live on the other side of the continent. Hmm, they're like antipodes of us, Sea Elves.
It is better not to draw High Elves by their order, they will find fault with every little thing. Damn perfectionists!
Imperials pay well, but they want pretentious pictures.
Khajiits have a very aesthetic faces and the greatest variety in appearance.
I've already done a bunch of Nord sketches. But what did I expect, I'm in their country.
Some thinks orcs are ugly. But spend a few months of abstinence on the road and you will return to their big muscles and strong outlines in your mind.
I didn't get on very well with Redguards, but then the Redguard priestess changed my life. My first drawing was of her.
Don't you think Wood Elves are cute? Well, when they don’t try to kill you for a plucked flower or when they don’t eat.
I wonder if it's possible to make a Daedra pose for me? I guess I need to be a good mage for that
I would like to meet a Snow Elf. I heard they look like me.
Snow Elves are exactly as I imagined! It remains to find a Snow Elf girl now! To draw. Well, to revive this race too.
I lost my copy of Lusty Argonian Maid. I would like to find a copy of this book.
(With LAM book in her inventory) Lusty Argonian Maid, classic for all time. I think there are a lot of people who feel a lot warmer about the Argonians because of this book.
Markarth, city of stones. And stone beds. Ugh...
Blood and silver... Great color combination.
Please say that we will go to the Temple of Dibella!
(Temple of Dibella) Thank you, Our Blessed Lady, for what You are and fill our life with beauty.
Tangles of secrets and conspiracies are always unravel with great uproar.
Riften, very fishy place. Ha-ha-ha!
Haelga chose an interesting way to worship Our Lady.
Solitude is a unique city that practically floats. Good for a background.
I wish Jarl Elisif let me draw her.
A lot of nightshades, huh?
I wonder what would art look like in a world without sexuality? Would there be art at all? After all, mating makes us take beauty seriously.
Whiterun, the trade center of all Skyrim. But asking if you have drawing supplies is stupid, right?
Don't say I said it, but their Jorrvaskr ship is wrong side up.
Oh no, I heard Nazim. Let's run! If we wind in alleyways, he might fall behind!
Dragonsreach has a dragon skull above the throne. Well, it would be impressive if the dragons hadn't just appeared from nowhere.
Dawnstar. I see the town was one of the first in line for names.
Very rural place this Falkreath. There's a certain beauty in this wilderness.
Morthal is creepy town, especially at night. So it's better to use the toilet during the day, trust me.
Riverwood is a nice place.
For some reason I really like giant mushrooms.
Winterhold. I wish I could see the town in its prime. Or rather, it would even be a city.
Maybe join the College? I'm a mage, as you may noticed. Can teach something local mages.
(Helgen) What happens to this place? A dragon attacked? Why don't you laugh?
Is it ash falling from the sky? I can't think of a reason why this isn't a bad sign.
I want to remind you that I did not agree to accompany you not for crawling in damp dark caves.
Just in case, let me remind you that I am an artist, not a cave explorer.
A very monumental place.
No way ancient Nord build this place without magic.
I have no desire to draw draugrs, although I admit that they look better than they could.
(Shipwrecks) What a waste of a good ship.
I wonder how all these people find out that the desired item is in an ancient mound or cave? If someone was there and saw it, then take a couple of extra steps and take an item.

Dibella's sweaty cups! What a beatiful view!
Dibella's garters! How beautiful Skyrim is.
Dibella's sacred curve! I miss the ocean, but these mountains will also stay with me forever.
Main quest: We'd better tell about the dragon in Whiterun. The sooner we finish, the sooner we can get back to the important thing - drawing nude bodies.
Now we go for some dragonstone in one of those Nordic Ruins? Somehow I doubt that we will find good models there.
Dragonborn, huh? I don't know if it's my luck or bad luck to meet you.
Dragons? Dragons!? Sure... "I heard Nushassa arrived soon. Let's start Civil War faster! Oh, and let's add dragons for fun. That's what's she needs!"
Huge lizards must swim in the water not fly in the air.
Are you sure I supposed to be here? Can I at least get earplugs? I don't want my head to explode because of your training!
Thalmor Embassy! And why am I climbing with you into the thick of Oblivion!
The Elder Scroll! Please just keep that thing away from me and try not to break reality.
The God of The End of All Ends! I just wanted to draw naked people... Why am I in this?
So dragonborn, we all alive, that means you saved the world by defeating the God of the End of the World. How do you feel? Do I need to act humiliating in front of you to emphasize your importance?
Don't be silly, Nushassa. I'm just a simple everyday hero.
Okay, but just in case, I'll start collecting flower petals to not to look for them when you ask to throw them in front of you.
Yes, praise me!
Thanks for saving the world! If I need to save it again, I know who to turn to.
Weird feeling.
Yes. Not everyone can feel on your place. It is customary to read about this in legends, and not to do in reality. But don't worry, be with me and you will feel ordinary daily routine very soon.
Nothing special, let's go find new models.
I bet this quirk will not be written in your biography. But I can't argue with you - so many models are waiting for us.
College of Winterhold: Great decision to join the College! It must be full of young mages ready to experiments.
Psijics? What are they scheming again?
First Psijics and now something that looks like a NOT-FOR-MORTALS-ORB!
Staff of Magnus? Aedric artefact!? Maybe you shouldn't touch the things of the World Architect. The architecture of the world is a pretty important thing.
Well, you prevented something. Hopefully something really bad. Or not, let's think that something is very small and insignificant. And became an Arch-Mage. That was the ride, isn't it?
Companions: So you're one of Companions? Yes, it's not bad to immerse yourself in the spirit of the Nordness.
Werewolves? And why are all dark secrets like this? "Ah, our dark secret is a room with pillows and kittens there, where we drink milk and discuss girls."
(Werewolf) Who is a good doggy? You are! Yes, you are. Please don't eat me in sleep.
Excuse me, but the blades of this ax are the ears of a screaming elf? I don't like it.
Dark Brotherhood: Don't involve me in your games with Dark Brotherhood! I'm staying out of this, you hear me?
Say that you joined Dark Brotherhood to destroy it from the inside.
Are we by any chance going to fulfill your contract to kill innocents? Oh, Dibella, what am I doing with my life?
I will never go through that creepy door!
Well, the Brotherhood is destroyed, so it really was a plan to infiltrate them, right? Right?
Are we killed Emperor of Tamriel!? No, it was you, not we! And I didn't do anything! I don't even know anything about it. What did I just say? I didn't say anything. And I didn't see. There was just silence between us.
Thieves Guild: Are we thieves now?
This is the den of the thieves guild in Riften! Must be the same place where Barenziah... Well, in the uncensored version... Haven't you read? Then I won't spoil.
So Mercer Frey steals a lot. What else could be expected from the leader of the thieves? Shouldn't we praise him?
You were offered to give your soul to the service of Nocturnal and how much did you hesitate? Zero seconds? It was YOUR SOUL, for the Gods sake!
(Azura's Star) This artefact for storing stolen souls... Are we sure we're not villains?
(The Black Star) Are you sure angering a Daedric God is a good idea? Especially for the sake of being able to steal black souls? Oh no! Are we villains?
Ebony Mail looks nice, but.. What's the best way to say it? A literal exudation of evil... don't you find this alarming?
(Masque of Clavicus Vile) Somehow I like you better in that mask, which sounds absurd. 
I don't want to look at Oghma Infinium. It brings back bad memories for me.
You don't have to give the Skeleton Key right away, do you? Think of all the things we could do with this! A precious little thing.
Wabbajack. Wabba. Wabba. Jack. Wabbajack! All make sense!
Dawnbreaker may look righteous sword, but it's still Daedric.
(Ring of Namira) You're cannibal. Okay. Okay. Nothing special. I have wood elves friends.
You know, as a deeply religious mer, I should be against your association with the Daedra. Especially Molag Bal! Are you seriously wearing this mace in daylight!?
Skull of Corruption, huh? I doubt you don't know, but this is active blasphemy.
I bow in reverence to you, Agent of Dibella.
You're a bard? Do you know any shanties?
Queen Potema? Are you attracting global threats of all stripes?
My worst nightmare is catching vampirism. It's such an uglification of a face.
Dawnguard: I have nothing but respect for people for those who undertook to guard the dawn. We all live in the Dawn's Beauty, Tamriel in Aldmeris.
Smear your face with human blood is unbeautiful.
Great! Destroyed by a bunch of ancient vampires, the day was not in vain!
Why am I following you at all, vampire?
Dragonborn: I hope you don't overuse your mind control shout. What if you already used it on me? How to determine this?
Very interesting Miraak's mask design. Of course, I would not put that in place of the mouth, but to each his own.
Hope you don't trust Hermaeus Mora?
I have complete confidence in my Overlord!
I hope you are joking. Yes, I will say this to myself to fall asleep at nights.
I know what I'm doing.
Just in case, let's compare our versions of what you're doing. You have become a servant of a Daedric Prince who looks like a tangle of tentacles and eyes.
I'm using him.
You're using the Daedric Prince who looks like a tangle of tentacles and eyes? For what He can be used?
No.
Good. I guess. The moment you became a servant of the Daedric Prince who looks like a tangle of tentacles and eyes made me feel a little tense.
(Home) Uh, what a lovely nest. 
I still find it strange how you got married. I mean the way with an amulet, not the fact that someone agreed!
Do you have time to raise children? Wow.
Sometimes I miss my homeland. It's very colorful and grim at the same time. Mostly consists of butterflies and huge mushrooms. Stop! Something is not right...
Thanks again for helping me.
Take care of your fingers. Your career as an artist depends on them.
[Sailor's Repose] I feel something familiar in you and something soothing.

Edited by DSHV
Grammar

Nushassa: If you want to find more teachers, then try Solitude. If art flourishes anywhere, then in the city with the Bards College. The famous Solitude Arch is a great background! (Clue to Richard)
Forgotten Craft

Spoiler

Nushassa: I've heard about special stones that might be of interest to us. Something like magical standing stones all over the lands. There is definitely one near Riften.
(When you activating new stone - Xayah (black-haired Breton) appears).
Xayah: Oh oh! (crGiantClubSlam.cast(akSpeaker, akSpeaker), she runs, leaving clues to lead to her camp (The best place for it?))
Emmm... Are you following me? Why? No need following people, this makes them nervious, like right now. See? See, how nervious am I.
Take it easy, I won't hurt you.
Even if I attack you? No, I'm not going to do this. But if I attack for no reason, will you just stand there? [Nervous chuckle]
Why did you run away?
Emmm... Why did I run away? To increase the distance between us. And did you think for you to start following me? Here you made a mistake. [Nervous chuckle]
Do you know anything about that stone with the naked woman?
That stone with the naked woman? Calm down. Calm down, Xayah. This is not just a stone, this is a forgotten craft that I revive.
Let's get acquainted first.
Yes, acquaintance. Even if you live in the forest, you can't hide from those acquaintances. [Throat clearing] How is it ... it is done... like? [Louder throat clearing] My name is Xayah. Well, that's about it. Hi and bye. Exit in all directions you wish.
Can you teach me how to work with stone?
And you are persistent one, yes? Or not? Are there more persistent people? Oh boy! Yes, I can teach, but I don't want to. Why should I raise my own competitor instead of my own work?
I will pay or do you a favor.
A favor you say? This can do. Yes, yes. I want love of Torbar.
[Agent of Mara] Easy!
You don't know me well yet.
Exactly of Torbar? For example, there is me.
No, you don't fit. You are too good for me. Just look at you! How do you look, how are you holding up, how confidently you pester me, although my heart is clearly going to jump out of my chest soon. No, I need a regular farm boy.
And what kind of assistant am I to you in this?
You look like you know what you're always doing. Mmmmm... Convince him to come. He at the Snow-Shod Farm. Bring me different items for a date. No, bring the items first, then convince him. Yes, this order is better. And then tell me what to do during this event.
My presence can ruin the date. In fact, it will definitely ruin it.
You will be far away of course. I will say that you are my bodyguard. Yes, I live in the forest, and it's dangerous. And why don't other hermits get bodyguards?
So what do you need for your perfect date?
Сan you tell me yourself? Okay then. Wine, I guess, goat cheese and flowers for the atmosphere. Yes, Blue Mountain Flower, Purple Mountain Flower and Red Mountain Flower, 3 each.
I have questions for you.
[Nervous laugh]
Why are you horny?
Who is horny? I'm not horny! Oh, you mean, my horns? This... magical experiment went with... uh... interesting results. Wild magic, have you heard of this? And why do I need horns? Don't know. Why are horns needed at all? I also have twelve toes. Hm, yes.
Your name?
Xayah, the letter from Daedric alphabet. If there is such a set of sounds, so why not associate yourself with it? - I asked myself. Well associate. - I answered. Do what you want, you, the destroyer of our live! - I screamed inwardly then. But this is the not important detail in my story about my name. No.
What's you story?
I was born... No stop! I won't tell my life. It is very boring. Yes. Very boring. Only if you really need to fall asleep quickly, and even then if your life depends on it.
I want to draw you naked.
Yes, sure.
Are you not embarrassed by my request?
And what should be embarrassing? We are all naked under our clothes. It's like keeping a secret that everyone knows. If I ask you to undress, you won't argue, aren't you?
Certainly. Drawing naked is even more interesting. [Undress]
Wow! Not that I have much to compare it to, but wow! 
Actually, I wouldn't want to undress.
So you ask me what you yourself do not want to do. Great job, me. [Nervous chuckle] Okay, I'll do it anyway, since I already agreed.

Here are the things you wanted.
You know, I got a little carried away with all that date. It's all because of you! You stirred up my measured life with your attention to me! I would never go out on a date myself. With a person. Alone! Oh, what am I doing! It needs to be cancelled!
Will you teach me your skill then?
No. Why would I?
Hell no, after I picked these flowers like idiot!
Okay. Okay! If panic had prevented me from taking action, I would have already be dead.
This date is going to happen!
Yes, it's just a date. If anything, I can always make a deal with a Daedric Prince to erase all implications of this date from the reality.
Now got to the Snow-Shod Farm, speak to Torbar. Oh Gods! Just don't take your time to tell me his answer. Although if this is a refusal, then it’s better to take your time, or even better, don’t come at all. Yes, I will think that you just got ripped by a bear.

Torbar the Westerner: Yes?
You should go on a date.
M: No.
F: You're certainly beautiful, but I swore off dating wandering wenches.
A shy girl wants to ask you out on a date.
Well, yes, of course, a beauty wants me to come to a quiet deserted, ideal for robbery, place. Of course, already running and falling.
(Intimidation) If I wanted to rob you, I would have done it already.
[Level<20] Your truth. 
[Level>19] And I would become the High King, but I do not want to.
(Persuasion) Well, miss this opportunity. What is it to me? I am only a courier.
[Speech<30] Tell your gang to come up with something smarter.
[Speech>29] Wait! Did a girl really ask you? Might be worth checking out.
(Illusion) Your suspicion prevents you from living a full life.
[Illusion<25] In fact, suspiciousness prevents the absence of life at all.
[Illusion>24] My suspicion prevents me from living a full life.
Maybe you want gold?
Which will you take later anyway?

He thinks it's a bandit ambush.
Well, we did our best... 
You should talk to him yourself.
I'd rather choose death! Listen, could you draw me? You can then show him this picture of me.
Let me draw you.
Pose, pose, pose?.. What pose should I take? (For now non-naked drawing)
[She kissed the drawing leaving an imprint of her lips]
Here's her drawing.
So this is what she looks like? I think I saw her in the city. Does she have such small plump lips? Yeah, you probably wouldn't go to all that trouble for a pair of peasant boots.
I will go to her.
Are you her father/mother? Sibling? You don't have to hover over me if you wanted to give us a good date.

Here's your boyfriend.
My boy... Oh boy! Okay, stand aside and wait for me.
(She running to you) He asking my name!
Are you going to ask me about every such question?
I panicked. I would look at you in my place.
Isidore.
Thank you! No, wait. It's wrong. My name is Xayah.
It's Xayah.
Thank you! Yeah, seems right!
(She running to you again) What do I do in life?
When you run to me, what do you say to him?
I feel nauseous, which is true. And that looking at your face makes me better.
Tell him the truth.
You think so? Sure, why not.
Lie to him You want him to like you after all.
Thank... Hey!
Bandit: What's going on here? Sweet couple love each other? I can't bear it.
Don't bear it away from here.
And who are you? Protector of these lovers? Mara herself? I'll teach you a lesson to respect stongest! (Attack)
Please don't disturb them.
I did not go to bandits to listen to all this crap rap from some sort of love protectors. (Attack)
500 gold and you get out of here.
Nice. If only everyone would pay me for this.
Who was that? Doesn't matter. Torbar wants to go to the bridge in Riften.
And do you want?
Yes! No! I think yes, but who knows me? ? [Nervous chuckle] I'll go.
He wants to kiss as a goodbye!
So why did you come to me?
For you to tell me what to do! Have you forgotten why you are here?
And what do you want?
I don't know! That is the problem! My head is weak. And now it has stopped altogether.
Kiss him.
Kiss? Him? Yes, yes. I don't want to live in the unkiss world I would create. I'll kiss him. Thank you.
Don't kiss him.
Don't kiss him? No, no. I don't want to live in the unkiss world I would create. I'll kiss him. Thank you.
Torbar: You're a great matchmaker. Shaya is lovely girl. A bit weird though.
You got your date. Now it's your part of deal.
Oh yes? Yes of course. Watch my hands.

She gives a picture book and asks to visit or create stones throughout Skyrim and Solstheim. Not sure how best to do this. And after activating all the stones, the PC receives a special perk. Open for title but may be reverted Agent of Dibella (You do more combat damage to the same sex. (10%))?

2.4:

You need to install ForgottenArtXE2.4Silent + ForgottenArtXE2.4Sound (Synthetic voices)!

-Now you can ask Nusassa her thoughts.
-Forgotten Craft: Find a special stone near Riften to start the quest and learn how to work with stones.

• 1 month later...

I think it would be cool if Nushassa automatically spoke her mind. Now you need to ask while standing in the right location and it’s not a fact that she will say a phrase about this location, because it’s random.

More of Nushassa's Great Thoughts

Spoiler

Is it me or Xayah is a little weird? But eccentric artists are not unheard of.
So you are now a real artist with an easel and paints, right? Hey there in the sky, hello from simple sketch artists!
Orc fighter-artist, what a weird fellow. Not like us, yes?
(Alteration) You can alterate a surrounding reality with a snap of your fingers? Are not all schools of magic Alteration then? You know, a fireball to a face also changes things.
(Conjuration) Ever thought of summoning Gold Saints and Dark Seducers for a few hours to paint them?
(Destruction) I should be against the School of Destruction, as it harms beauty, but it solves problems so easily.
(Enchanting) Do you know non-battle enchantments? So that drawings are not smeared, for example.
(Illusion) Illusory beauty is still beauty, isn't it?
(Restoration) I'm glad that the healer is next to me. Might come in handy, you know, in I-bleed-out, why-my-guts-out, oh-my-God-what-is-this-wound moments. Although the most possible reason for the occurrence of such moments is just being next to you.
(Archery) Smart idea to fight from a distance. Although this idea gets dumber with each decrease in this distance by enemies.
(Block) Yes, skill of blocking enemy attacks is very useful. Probably the second most useful skill after not leading to an open confrontation skill.
(Heavy Armor) Love heavy armor? But it's heavy! Having reached in this for another city and no enemies are needed.
(One-handed) You have strong hands, which is good for an artist. Well, yes, for a fighter too. The main thing is not to forget about the other hand.
(Two-handed) You will pump up your hands and can't even hold a quill with your muscular fingers.
(Smithing) Also a blacksmith. Is there a business where you are bad?
(Speech) Yes, your sweet talks filled half of your collection.
(Alchemy) Have you tried making paint?
(Light Armor) Yes, light armor is what you need. Gives psychological confidence and the ability to quickly escape.
(Lockpicking) You're a locksmith who helps residents with jammed locks, right? Right?
(Pickpocket) Oh what nimble fingers you have! The very thing for a person of art of small handiwork. Right? [Looking at you appraisingly, she unintentionally grabbed her coinbag]
(Sneak) Why engage in battles when they can be avoided? Here I fully support you. [Looking at you appraisingly, she unintentionally grabbed her coinbag]
How do you draw such wonderful areolas?
The bend of the hip should be made more magnificent...
Do you also draw hands like a new type of Daedra?
High Isle is a great resort, but so many nobles...
Cyrodiil is beautiful this time of year, but I wouldn't stay there even if I wasn't being chased. A storm is coming. The black storm.
Stros M'Kai is a pirate den and it's amazing.
I haven't been to Elsweyr but I want to visit it. Towns of thieves, bazaars, aqueducts, gabled houses. Sounds like a romantic adventure.
Storm and ashes! Another pebble in the boot!
Sload's armpit! I think I got my last sketch wet!
Thunder in my ass! I think I lost my coinbag!
You should have seen Elden Root. This is a huge tree-city in Valenwood. Yes, "tree-city" is a combination of words that exist. Not even "tree-town".
The wind is restless.
Narri has a keen eye for beauty. 
Hope it doesn't need to be mentioned that I can't be friend with Namira. I understand the existence of decadence and grotesque, but spiders is the place where She lost me.
That girl in the tavern. So that's what the word "wench" means...
Lurbuk is... an unique experience, what can I say...
Glad you spared Saadia. She can't do any harm now. And those warriors acted like thugs anyway.
You gave Saadia to those thugs. She was a simple waitress, what harm could she do now?
Mikael still treat women as trophies on the shelf. In our 200s, really? Has someone told him that it's already the 4th era?
Ah, the air is so clean... [Deep breath] [Cough] And so cold...
(Dragon Bridge) Huge bridges over the abyss are good for epic battles.
Rorikstead is an ancient village and yet Rorik claims he build it after the Great War. Call me paranoid, but there's some mystery here. Dark one as always.
(Eldergleam Sanctuary) Wow! WOW! I serve Lady Dibella, but I cannot ignore the beauty of Kynareth.
(Glenmoril Coven) And these are infamous Glenmoril witches? How disappointing.
(Laid to Rest) Hey I read about Movarth  in a book! It's like meeting a notability! And kill him.
Why do Dragon Claws have these symbols? The keys are the keys, and even without this stupid intelligence check, who will pass... Ah, I see the Draugrs will not pass. This is very smart.

1 hour ago, DSHV said:

I think it would be cool if Nushassa automatically spoke her mind. Now you need to ask while standing in the right location and it’s not a fact that she will say a phrase about this location, because it’s random.

I agree, but I don't know how complicated it is.

Spoiler

(If we have a spouse) You have a spouse, right? Is he also an adventurer like you?
(If we don't have a spouse) Haven't you thought about getting married? I wonder if you will find a kindred soul like you.
(If we enter the city)Ahh, Whiterun. I've been here before and it's a nice place, but I'd rather avoid this Huntress. She looked at me strangely the first time I was here.
(Any location where the Jarl resides)I won't say anything and I will try not to offend the Jarl in any way. If anyone asks, I can't speak. Sickness or something similar.
(Any deity temple in the city) What nice people are here.... What? You think you have a monopoly on sketches?

(Any inn) How about drinking some mead, eh?
(Mage Guild) Did you know that in the second era many spells were cast from a special staff? Now you don't even know if your interlocutor isn't a mage and will roast your face with a fireball from his hand. Those were simpler times.
(Riften) I think Mjoll is worth your attention. Not only as a good fighter when travelling, but also as a model for a sketch. Until I want to see what kind of body she hides under armour.
(Riften if Maven is not a jarl) Is it possible to do that in Skyrim? Maven is not a Jarl and she rules this town.... 
(Wildhelm) Give me some helmet maybe, eh? I'd rather not annoy those Nords with my ears.

• 4 weeks later...

First of all let me say this is a great mod, such a cool idea. Just one question really, in your screen shots there's the paintings on a wall, is there anyway for me to put the paintings on any of the walls of my houses? Messing around to try and balance them on shelves isn't working, they just spin around.

Thanks!

6 hours ago, Cumpleanos said:

First of all let me say this is a great mod, such a cool idea. Just one question really, in your screen shots there's the paintings on a wall, is there anyway for me to put the paintings on any of the walls of my houses? Messing around to try and balance them on shelves isn't working, they just spin around.

Thanks!

The ones in the screenshot are static, that is, without the physics of gravity. For a pleasant placement of them in the house (e.g. spouse) it is best to use a mod similar to this. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583

• 4 weeks later...

2.5:

-Added more thoughts of Nushassa;
-Added Forgotten Technologies quest. Talk to Calcelmo to start doing luxscripture (Who is bad in Cyrodilic - light drawing, in our world it is called "photography"). And of course, after all the models have been luxscriptured, you can contact Calcelmo for a lux album.
-Deleted many junk voice files;
-Cheat room with all the mod's items. Use console code coc AAAForgottenArtCheatRoom to teleport to the cheat room with all mod items.

When you get all the sketches for an area and go to get them put together as a book, is there any bonuses from the book, like with a skill book?

If not would that be something you would consider adding, give a little more incentive to sketch everyone.