@DSHV I think here is typo "Khajiiti" it's should be "Khajiit" not only in the description but also in the mod itself.

Dialogue in game "But a group of Dark Elf refugees gets ambushed? A group of Argonians, or a Khajiit caravan? No troops. No investigation. Nothing."

Bugs:

Ahlam: She didn't take money even if i have a piece of paper and coal (old save)

Alfhild: She didn't take a wheat even if we have

Arcadia: None dialogue (new and old save)

Jenassa: After hiring her she still has dialogue to hire her for making a sketch (new save and old)

If one of the NPCs supported by the mod is dead here is a list with the ID and conditions:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z03nYsU7ThWgnUwqiP19nS_g1Y0ZXmzXcOAiDYCIyc4

Commands:

prid NPC_ID
Example Aela: prid 0001A697
resurrect
And type:
moveto.player

If the NPC doesn't show up next to you "dead or alive" type: 

enable
and then:
moveto.player
If she/he dead type:
resurrect

Edited by killer905
1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

I'm playing on an old save.

Missing dialogues on:

Ahlam
Danica
Irileth

Lydia

Totally missing a dialogue "Can I draw you naked?"?

For Irileth did you side with Stormcloaks and rule in Whierun?

If you have RDO mod you can change relationsip too 3 and check again this NPC for dialogue.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

What is Play with her "you wouldn't dare" ?

Let's say such a strong nordic woman is afraid of a naked sketch. So convincing her to the naked sketch because she is said " i'am a strong nord woman": P

Edited by killer905
32 minutes ago, killer905 said:

Totally missing a dialogue "Can I draw you naked?"?

For Irileth did you side with Stormcloaks and rule in Whierun?

If you have RDO mod you can change relationsip too 3 and check again this NPC for dialogue.

Let's say such a strong nordic woman is afraid of a naked sketch. So convincing her to the naked sketch because she is said " i'am a strong nord woman": P

"Can I draw you naked?"? is missing on the named NPCs. I sided with the Imps. I don't have RDO because I didn't need it yet. Olfina doesn't have that dialogue.

5 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

"Can I draw you naked?"? is missing on the named NPCs. I sided with the Imps. I don't have RDO because I didn't need it yet. Olfina doesn't have that dialogue.

Player: Can I draw you naked?

Olfina: Her dialogue (i not remeber was here)

Player: Oh, a strong Nord woman is afraid to show her body? What could be there? Signs of weakness?

Olfina: You are mocking me? Ha, look! Look closely on my muscles and toned chest.

11 minutes ago, killer905 said:

Player: Can I draw you naked?

Olfina: Her dialogue (i not remeber was here)

Player: Oh, a strong Nord woman is afraid to show her body? What could be there? Signs of weakness?

Olfina: You are mocking me? Ha, look! Look closely on my muscles and toned chest.

Nothing of that is there. Gwendolyn and Nimriel have no dialogue either.

14 hours ago, killer905 said:

I think here is typo "Khajiiti" it's should be "Khajiit" not only in the description but also in the mod itself.

Well it means "Khajiit's". "Khajiiti Clans", "Khajiiti Pantheon".

1.1.1: bug fixes.

Dude, where the hell is that elf? 

Edit : lol. Found her. For anyone wondering she's sitting on the rock edge next to the road just outside Riverwood. If you stick to the road from the standing stones to Riverwood you can't miss her. 

2nd Edit : Seems like some dialogue may still be broken. Or is because I sided Empire that Greymane's dialogue isn't showing? The writing could use some improvement as well. Gurder saying "enjoy my tits" is juvenile and crass. Don't let my criticism deter you, please, I love unique followers and think this is a pretty cool mod. I'll be tracking it. I'd be happy to make suggestions for the dialogue if you can send me a full list. The mod should maybe include some more NPCs as well. 

Edited by rizlakingsize
3 hours ago, rizlakingsize said:

Seems like some dialogue may still be broken. Or is because I sided Empire that Greymane's dialogue isn't showing? The writing could use some improvement as well. Gurder saying "enjoy my tits" is juvenile and crass. Don't let my criticism deter you, please, I love unique followers and think this is a pretty cool mod. I'll be tracking it. I'd be happy to make suggestions for the dialogue if you can send me a full list. The mod should maybe include some more NPCs as well. 

Maybe this is one of the problems, but it needs testing or even some mod can brake dialogue for this NPC.

The writing could use some improvement as well. Gurder saying "enjoy my tits" is juvenile and crass. Don't let my criticism deter you, please, I love unique followers and think this is a pretty cool mod. I'll be tracking it.

Criticism that IS constructive is welcomed and not "Because I wrote so and it has to be changed!"

I'll be tracking it. I'd be happy to make suggestions for the dialogue if you can send me a full list.

Suggestions for changes are also welcome, so leave your suggestion and the reason why. By list you mean the list of NPCs currently by the mod and potential NPCs who can get support for this mod in future?

Check this link contains a list of NPCs that can be added in future update.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z03nYsU7ThWgnUwqiP19nS_g1Y0ZXmzXcOAiDYCIyc4

The mod should maybe include some more NPCs as well. 

According to the list (link above), the next update may add support for the next 20-25 NPCs from 5-7 locations.

Edited by killer905
26 minutes ago, rizlakingsize said:

Alright, I have homework to do. I'll go through everyone in the list and have a look then post some suggestions afterwards. Do you make the drawn pictures yourself? If you do I'll check which NPCs are edited by your replacer mods. 

I use the tool for this. Photoshop has it, but it came out weird so I use a different one. And this is how I do it from the screenshots.

Mods NPC replace:

Bijin Wives

Bijin NPCs

Bijin Warmaidens

The Ordinary Woman

Seranaholic

Valerica

Toccata as Elisif

Hair vanilia replace (I have it turned off because it creates some problem with the Rigmor mod):

Shiva's Vanilla Hair Replacer

Holy shit so every female in your game uses a Bijin replacer? That's.. an insane amount of work if plan to include them all (maybe restrict it to potential spouses and lump them together by hold rather than town?). Hats off to you. I played through it and here are some notes and suggestions :

- I used AFT to make Nushassa follow me. It'd be nice if it were a feature of the mod, maybe after a few sketches she takes an interest and agrees to follow you since you're so good at convincing people to pose for you. Her dialogue to be drawn disappeared once I asked and wasn't there again even after completing both books. WIP (placeholder) or something you missed?

- Jenassa's response would be more in character if she at first refuses saying something like "While I may die at your side, I'll do so with my dignity.". Then you offer her money and she responds "Very well, then I shall die rich." If you're married, something simple and endearing. 

- The line "can I draw you naked?" needs to be more eloquent and less horny. Something simple like "I would love to sketch you..." would already make me feel less like an incel. I mean you don't just go up to someone and say "nice tits". You'd be subtle, maybe say something like "You have a great figure. What's your secret?" when the topic is brought up. Keep that in mind. Overall there are quite a few spelling and grammar mistakes as well. If you can send me the extracted dialogue from the quests I'll help you fix the mistakes. I'd be happy to. I tried to take screenshots of it in game but it seemed to randomly go by too fast to read.

- Olfina's dialogue worked outside of the Bannered Mare. I guess more testing is needed. She keeps making that strong Nord woman comment so you were on the right track with this one. 

- I already killed Alduin (level 230 character) but not Paarthurnax, so Delphine refused until I did one of the following : use a mod to manipulate NPCs such as Multiple Marriages / AFT Tweak Spell, used the "setstage MQPaarthurnax 100" command or killed him, used other console commands. Pretty much nobody kills Paarthurnax and the setstage command makes the shout location radiant quest from the Greybeards bug out. Once I got the dragon infusion potion I never went back to Skyhaven so it was the first time I spoke to Delphine since (sided Imperial so no peace council in High Rothgar). After Esbern's history lesson the first thing I did was get 3 recruits and my potion. 

- Adrianne should instead say something like "The breeze will be nice next to this damn forge I guess.". In general you want to avoid the word naked. You have to say it without saying it if you get me. 

- Uthgerds dialogue. Not fond of "I obey your right of power". Try to keep it playful like with Olfina's dialogue. 

Despite all this I really like the concept of this mod. I love unique NPCs that aren't just generic sex dolls. It feels like I'm shitting all over your mod because I'm being brutally honest but again, keep at it. 

Edited by rizlakingsize
16 minutes ago, rizlakingsize said:

Holy shit so every female in your game uses a Bijin replacer? That's.. an insane amount of work if plan to include them all (maybe restrict it to potential spouses and lump them together by hold rather than town?). Hats off to you. I played through it and here are some notes and suggestions :

That's 70% of the NPCs using the Bijin mod. I still have Riften, Solitude, Markarth, Windhelm, Winterhold / The College, Solstheim and the girls from Dawnguard to check out, but that will probably close to around 220 +/- NPCs supported. As for the spouse, I had the idea to make special versions for the given NPCs to marry the player with. There would be pictures of sex (?) But that will come later after we finish the initial adding of an NPC with which we can make a nude sketch.

- I used AFT to make Nushassa follow me. It'd be nice if it were a feature of the mod, maybe after a few sketches she takes an interest and agrees to follow you since you're so good at convincing people to pose for you. Her dialogue to be drawn disappeared once I asked and wasn't there again even after completing both books. WIP (placeholder) or something you missed?

Hmm, well, in my opinion, no one normal would agree to sketching naked when they see the person who follows the player. As for the dialogue with her naked sketch for the moment, that's how it is supposed to be, after all, we have to prove to her that we care about her naked sketch, right?

- Jenassa's response would be more in character if she at first refuses saying something like "While I may die at your side, I'll do so with my dignity.". Then you offer her money and she responds "Very well, then I shall die rich." If you're married, something simple and endearing. 

Special dialogue if she's our wife? As I wrote above, I have an idea for special versions of the sketches in the case of IF the NPC is our wife and would not be part of the original books for town / village or hold.

- The line "can I draw you naked?" needs to be more eloquent and less horny. Something simple like "I would love to sketch you..." would already make me feel less like an incel. I mean you don't just go up to someone and say "nice tits". You'd be subtle, maybe say something like "You have a great figure. What's your secret?" when the topic is brought up. Keep that in mind. Overall there are quite a few spelling and grammar mistakes as well. If you can send me the extracted dialogue from the quests I'll help you fix the mistakes. I'd be happy to. I tried to take screenshots of it in game but it seemed to randomly go by too fast to read.

As far as I know, DSHV doesn't know English well. As for "Can i draw you naked?" actually i agree with your opinion on here. You can use the program: ESP-ESM Translator link here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/921 will be there everything you need, but it does not indicate all dialogues for a given NPC because the part is common like this "Can i draw you naked?"

Skipping dialogues? Sounds like Special Edition is typical for this version and among other things I do not play this version with mods without voices.

- I already killed Alduin (level 230 character) but not Paarthurnax, so Delphine refused until I did one of the following : use a mod to manipulate NPCs such as Multiple Marriages / AFT Tweak Spell, used the "setstage MQPaarthurnax 100" command or killed him, used other console commands. Pretty much nobody kills Paarthurnax and the setstage command makes the shout location radiant quest from the Greybeards bug out. Once I got the dragon infusion potion I never went back to Skyhaven so it was the first time I spoke to Delphine since (sided Imperial so no peace council in High Rothgar). After Esbern's history lesson the first thing I did was get 3 recruits and my potion. 

In my case (Side with Stormcloaks): I killed Alduin and I haven't talked to her anymore since we were in Skyhaven (There was no tea at Greybeards from Imperial and Stormcloaks) when I hooked her she started staring at Parthunax and knows who the bearded men are then she had dialogue after killing Alduin and I could easily get her naked sketch ohg ahh. Her relationship with the player should be above 2 (I dropped a command for that somewhere here)

- Adrianne should instead say something like "The breeze will be nice next to this damn forge I guess.". In general you want to avoid the word naked. You have to say it without saying it if you get me. 

- Uthgerds dialogue. Not fond of "I obey your right of power". Try to keep it playful like with Olfina's dialogue. 

Despite all this I really like the concept of this mod. I love unique NPCs that aren't just generic sex dolls. It feels like I'm shitting all over your mod because I'm being brutally honest but again, keep at it. 

As I wrote, a critical but constructive opinion is better than "Because that's how I wrote it." Here we have to count on DSHV to correct the inaccuracies in the dialogues or make them more appropriate for the character. The idea behind this Mod was that it wasn't the next sex mod, slave or other thing but something more normal (as long as you can call a guy or a woman walking all over Skyrim asking for nude sketches xD) Of course I have my ideas what to do after adding support for most of the NPCs in SKyrim, but that will come with time.

23 hours ago, killer905 said:

I never hear "Khajiiti Pantheon"

Well, I took it from here: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Khajiit
In my view, this is belonging to a race. For example Khajiit caravan is a caravan that belongs to a Khajiit, a person and Khajiiti is like Nordic. Not just a special case, but a global phenomenon, like several caravans and they are all completely composed of Khajiits. But someone who understands better is clearly needed.

22 hours ago, rizlakingsize said:

Or is because I sided Empire that Greymane's dialogue isn't showing?

I checked and everything worked with Olfina. And she has no additional conditions. Do you have charcoal and a roll of paper in the inventory?

22 hours ago, rizlakingsize said:

The writing could use some improvement

Yes, I want dialogues to be original and lighthearted, not just "Yes", "Sure", "Fine". This can lead to kinks and cringe.

1.1.2:

-Rewritten some phrases;
-Nushassa can now be a follower (When completing the training or stitching Whiterun book, or when reaching a high relationship rank with PC);
-Nushassa can now remind of all inaccessible women of Riverwood and Whiterun.

1.2:

-Village Girls of Western Skyrim Pack:

Spoiler

Reldith: 10 potatoes;
Lash gra-Dushnikh: Finish quests Sanuarach Mine or Gharol's Message;
Mena: Finish quest The Heart of Dibella;
Faida: Buy Surilie Brothers Wine for 40 gold;
Julienne: Draw Faida first;
Alva: No conditions;
Idgrod the Younger: Finish quest Laid to Rest;
Jonna: 100 gold or finish quest Laid to Rest;
Lami: Finish quest Laid to Rest;
Indara: Finish quest Ill Met By Moonlight;
Narri: No conditions;
Nenya: Convince her;
Rayya: Become a Thane of Falkreath;
Tekla: Capture a Falkreath for Stormcloaks or finish quest Dark Ancestor;
Valga: Finish quest Moss Mother Cavern;
Zaria: Convince her;

-Village Girls of Eastern Skyrim Pack:

Spoiler

Annekke: Finish her quest Kill the Bandit Leader;
Tormir: 45 gold;
Sylgja: Finish quest Mine or Yours or Special Delivery;

-Dark Brotherhood Pack:

Spoiler

Astrid: Finish quest Whispers in the Dark;
Gabriella: Finish quest Sanctuary;
Dark Brotherhood initiate: No conditions;

Dialog: "Remind Alva" appears and just as it has already been used. (She give another copy page)

Photos are missing from new content (Files are missing).

Spoiler

20220304182324_1.jpg.80c048880e159eca47fdca60442c9ceb.jpg

Rewriting dialogues for Housecarls:

Lydia: Thane, if you let me do it on your bed, I don't see a problem.

Rayya: Well Thane, let's find a big enough rock so I can make a pose for you.

Edited by killer905

1.2.1: Bug fixes.

3 hours ago, SomeDragonbornGuy said:

Maybe look into XVASynth for the voice lines and ESPFE the file for SE users.

I do not know how to do it, but maybe someone else do it.

1.3:

-Add Morthal: Alva, Idgrod, Jonna, Lami and Falkreath book: Indara, Narri, Nenya, Rayya, Tekla, Valga, Zaria;

-To Village Girls of Western Skyrim added:
Brelas: Finish quest Diplomatic Immunity and free her from prison;
Elenwen: Finish quest Diplomatic Immunity and ask Nushassa to remind you of her;
Eydis: Finish quest The Ghost of Old Hroldan;
Sorli: Capture Morthal for Stormcloaks or 20 ore;
Tsavani: Finish quest Diplomatic Immunity and ask Nushassa to remind you of her;

-To Village Girls of Eastern Skyrim added:
Dravynea: Finish quest Dravynea's Frost Salts;
Fastred: Finish her part of quest The Book of Love;
Ganna: 10 firewood;
Gemma: 100 gold;
Iddra: Buy a drink;
Lynly: Finish quest The Lover's Requital;
Temba: Finish quest Grin and Bear It;

-Wild Girls Pack:
Aduri: Finish quest A Return To Your Roots;

Aeri: 10 firewood;
Angi: Give her a hunting bow;