16 hours ago, DSHV said:

What about Maven Black-Briar? Or she will never agree to it?

Yes, if she takes pages from old books and rebinds them into new ones. And if we want to keep the old books, then she will have to buy new paper and make all copies of the sheets.

This is a problem? I know that Nexus does not allow you to delete files.

this isnt nexus. i just dont see the point in having countless old versions that mean we have to scroll down all the way just to get to the current version. keeping it clean and current is actually a good thing. depending on the mod, some modders will keep a last stable version up and current version up, that way if theres an issue they can revert to the last stable version.

2.1: Meet Richard Grarhson on the Solitude docks to learn how to paint paintings.

Painting Models:

Spoiler

Brina: Dawnstar;
Idgrod the Younger: Morthal;
Sorli: Morthal;
Laila: Riften;
Ingun: Riften;
Elisif: Solitude;
Olfina: Whiterun;
Thaena: Winterhold;
Bryling: Solitude;
Gisli: Solitude;

@DSHV

Morthal Jarl Home are broken:

Spoiler

20220501172655_1.jpg.d25349719edbde97a85ce26abcea0336.jpg20220501172701_1.jpg.2958a5b62edc0319f082128fa5bb94fd.jpg

Gisli: I don't think her picture should be in her brother's room (Her room is on first floor but for me sleep there the Erikur Mage).

Olfina: It's hard to see in the hall above the door.

Ingun: Her room is in the basement and her picture shouldn't be in her parents' room.

• 2 weeks later...

2.2:

-Book of Paintings from Richard Grarhson;

-More paintings:

Spoiler

Adelaisa (0001B13E): Windhelm, after Rise in the East;
Ahlam (0001A6A5): Whiterun;
Alfhild (0001A68B): Whiterun;
Betrid (000198E7) or her husband Thonar: Markarth;
Brina (0001A6B8): Dawnstar;
Bryling (000198BF): Solitude;
Cindiri (03018283): Raven Rock, after The Final Descent;
Elisif (000198C1): As if you don’t know;
Endarie (000198AD) or Taarie (000198AC): Solitude, after Fit for a Jarl;
Gisli (000198B5): Solitude;
Idgrod (the Younger!)(0001AA67): Morthal;
Ingun (00019DD4): Riften;
Laila (00019DEA): Riften;
Nivenor (00019DD8): Riften;
Olfina (0001A685): Whiterun;
Pantea (000198CC): Solitude;
Serana (02002B74) or Valerica (02003B8E): Kill Harkon;
Sorli (0001AA57): Morthal;
Temple of Dibella, Hamal (0001E766): Markarth, after The Heart of Dibella;
Thaena (0001C1B6): Her husband Jarl Korir, Winterhold;

• 1 month later...
On 2/22/2022 at 4:44 PM, Tiress said:

How does it work exactly?

You get charcoal + paper -> meet conditions to draw supported NPCs -> use the charcoal+paper to draw -> get the pre-made drawing into your inventory ->make a sketchbook?

she gives charcoal/paper, you track down the npc's, when you have all (4) sketches from riverwood you can return to her and request they be stitched into a "girls of riverwood" book. same applies to other places like solitude and so on.

2 hours ago, noblahblahblahnopeblahblah said:

I like this mod, but when I updated to version 2.2 I can no longer ask any of the npc's to let me sketch them even after a new game creation. Any ideas why?

Is your character carrying charcoal and paper (for sketches) or drawing materials (for painting)?

The line won't appear without these items.

12 hours ago, noblahblahblahnopeblahblah said:

I like this mod, but when I updated to version 2.2 I can no longer ask any of the npc's to let me sketch them even after a new game creation. Any ideas why?

If you have paper and coal and meet the requirements for an NPC (quest or favour) it usually helps (in many mods) to save, go back to the menu and load the last save.

Otherwise I would look for a problem with some mod.

Edited by killer905
9 hours ago, killer905 said:

If you have paper and coal and meet the requirements for an NPC (quest or favour) it usually helps (in many mods) to save, go back to the menu and load the last save.

Otherwise I would look for a problem with some mod.

Your save, return to menu, and reload save method work thanks. It had a humorous result though. When I respawmed all the civvies started attacking me and all the guards started running away screaming "HELP!! Someone do something!" lol. I had to click a guard in console, reload the save again, pop up console again and use the "paycrimegold" command. everything is working properly now though, so again thanks!

17 minutes ago, noblahblahblahnopeblahblah said:

Your save, return to menu, and reload save method work thanks. It had a humorous result though. When I respawmed all the civvies started attacking me and all the guards started running away screaming "HELP!! Someone do something!" lol. I had to click a guard in console, reload the save again, pop up console again and use the "paycrimegold" command. everything is working properly now though, so again thanks!

Emm, what the...? 

I would like to see it :D