Dirt & Blood & Cum

View File

Description

• Makes Dirt & Blood mod use RaceMenu overlays instead of magic effect.
    • This means that a mod like SLACS will display while dirty or covered in blood.
  • Cleaning, rain, swimmin, will now clean cum off
  • Dirt will be calculated every 3 in-game hours with 1 layer of blood coming off and becoming dirt
  • Cleaning no longer removes 3BA SMP object or hair
    • Specifically no longer removes slot 31, 41, 50, 51, 60 or 61

Requirements

Dirt & Blood

RaceMenu

SKSE

SLACS

You NEED 2 free Body overlay slots

Installation

1. Install with mod manager, below Dirt & Blood
  2. Inside the game go to Dirt & Blood MCM and click restart player effects
  3. (Recommend) In Sexlab MCM set cum timeout to some ridiculously high number, so you actually have to wash it out

This mod does not include the textures as seen in the screenshots:

Blood Textures (under "Blood Beta")

Dirt textures are from some mod deleted from Nexus called "Dirt"

TO ENABLE NEW ANIMS PLEASE READ:

1. Download the animations from either Bathing in Skyrim or preferably Baka
  2. Copy the anims from "Bathing Animations SE\Meshes\Actors\Character\Animations\Bathing in Skyrim"
  3. to this mod's folder "DirtBloodAndCum\meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\_CustomConditions\77477"
  4. Rename animations like this: 
    1. BakaBathing01.hkx -> idlekneelidle.hkx
    2. BakaBathing02.hkx -> idlekneelexit.hkx
    3. BakaBathing03.hkx -> idlekneelenter.hxk
  5. In MCM tick the box "Use new animations" 
  6. If you know what you're doing, you can replace these with whatever animation you want, and create new options thru DAR,
    1. Total timing is 40seconds not including script lag, 10 sec buffer for idlekneelexit to play out

Known Issues

1. Blood and Dirt overlays don't show up on Hands, or Face -> There is a setting in MCM if someone wants to patch in additional textures

For Modders

Spoiler

If you want to add new face or hand textures you can create a patch that overrides the properties

• DirtFaceBasePath 
  • DirtHandBasePath
  • BloodFaceBasePath
  • BloodHandBasePath
    • Path to directory where new textures are
    • Should look like this "DBC\\myHandsTextures" (no extension or numbering, handled thru script)
    • it assumes there are numbers [0, DirtTextureCount) (0-index)
  • DirtTextureCount
  • BloodTextureCount
    • Number of textures used by dirt and blood respectively
    • Uses the same number of textures for all areas of the body

Credits

Thank you to the author of the Dirt & Blood, at his request I won't directly name him

Thanks to the author's of "Spank That Ass" as well as "Slave Tats", I unabashedly transplanted bits of their code to get the overlays working properly

Thanks to the author of this blog for helping me understand working with NiOverride

Thanks to the author of RaceMenu for allowing this to be possible

Permission

Any modification of the scripts or assets in this mod is allowed.

Credits must be given to myself and the original authors.

Permission must be given by the original author of any scripts used or my derivatives before uploading your mod.

Do not upload file to another site without giving proper credits to myself and original authors.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/03/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Blood & Dirt, SKSE, Racemenu
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

I noticed in the description that only dirt and blood are handled like RaceMenu Overlays... What about Cum? This would really help when changing cells with a follower or other npc showing cum, which is usually the case as I have a lot of slavery mods...

Also if possible, could there be a cum only version that does just this? I don't use dirt and blood, but don't quite know exactly how racemenu overlays work nor how to work with them beyond having a slot like NetImmerse Override and a texture file going over a body part.

18 hours ago, yuhyyuh1 said:

Have been waiting for a mod like this, thank you!

Me too brother

9 hours ago, modball said:

This is great, thanks!

Noticed you are using int SLOT_MASK_50 etc.

Would this same technique work with slots 31 and 41 so wigs don't come off while bathing?

31 should already be covered, if you look at the code it only unequips >32  slots, if you want to try it out you can find the needed values here. If you've never compiled script before I recommend using PCA, It's by far the easiest way I've seen.

3 hours ago, Meladiator said:

I noticed in the description that only dirt and blood are handled like RaceMenu Overlays... What about Cum? This would really help when changing cells with a follower or other npc showing cum, which is usually the case as I have a lot of slavery mods...

Also if possible, could there be a cum only version that does just this? I don't use dirt and blood, but don't quite know exactly how racemenu overlays work nor how to work with them beyond having a slot like NetImmerse Override and a texture file going over a body part.

I've thought about this . There are a couple of issues that make it difficult an potentially not worth.

1. Overlays are rendered on the skin , but magic effects render on top of the actor. This means that cum would be under the armor and weapons 
  2. Like with the current implementation it would only show on the body. To solve this now would require applying textures 4 times (body, hands, feet, head)
    1. The reason I haven't already solved this already, is that hands and head use different UV maps, so they would need new texture sets
  3. This would also require that NPCs have some form of recourse to turn that texture off, which I believe is currently handled through timers based on the cum spell

It's not impossible, just a lot of work 

7 hours ago, SRG212 said:

If you don't mind me asking, what bodyslide preset are you using?

2 hours ago, Rod Broward said:

thanks for the mod. that character in the images makes me want to pour bleach in my eyes though....

My mod, SlimThicc, Character is also currently pregnant so I made some adjustments to make her actually look more  pregnant

Slight problem with the ESPFE!  Once activated (and overwriting the original mod) there is a beyond the bounds of ESL error.

SSEEdit and Loot return this:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [FE 000] Dirt and Blood - Dynamic Visuals.esp
[00:00] Dirty_Util "Dirt & Blood Util" [QUST:FE00088A]
[00:00]     QUST -> ObjectID 00188A is invalid for a light module.
[00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 102, Errors found: 1, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Edited by Bluegunk
25 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

Slight problem with the ESPFE!  Once activated (and overwriting the original mod) there is a beyond the bounds of ESL error.

SSEEdit and Loot return this:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [FE 000] Dirt and Blood - Dynamic Visuals.esp
[00:00] Dirty_Util "Dirt & Blood Util" [QUST:FE00088A]
[00:00]     QUST -> ObjectID 00188A is invalid for a light module.
[00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 102, Errors found: 1, Elapsed Time: 00:00

I don't know what your spooky words mean, but I tried compacting the formIDs in the CK, can you try this?

Dirt and Blood - Dynamic Visuals.esp

Dirt and Blood indicates one of the reasons why its performance friendly is blood is applied to NPCs through a condition check (on actor health) and applying an effect shader. This is all done without scripts.

Since the effect shader is replaced with a RaceMenu overlay, does that mean this creates a performance hit? RaceMenu overlays need to be applied via script, right?

Edit: The other downside of change it to an overlay is the blood effect won't apply to armor, right? Just trying to understand all the downsides. I can live with disabling the blood feature of Dirt & Blood and just using it for Dirt.

Edited by NNS10
9 hours ago, NNS10 said:

Dirt and Blood indicates one of the reasons why its performance friendly is blood is applied to NPCs through a condition check (on actor health) and applying an effect shader. This is all done without scripts.

Since the effect shader is replaced with a RaceMenu overlay, does that mean this creates a performance hit? RaceMenu overlays need to be applied via script, right?

Edit: The other downside of change it to an overlay is the blood effect won't apply to armor, right? Just trying to understand all the downsides. I can live with disabling the blood feature of Dirt & Blood and just using it for Dirt.

There may be a performance impact, but only slight I believe. All that happens is that where before a spell was cast on the PC, no an overlay is added.

I'm not sure how RM Overlays actually work, but I'd hazard a guess and say that it needs to read the DDS from the filesystem whenever it changes an overlay. This is probably the biggest performance issue if it isn't being done asynchronously.

Other than that the NPC scripts and shaders are unaffected, i.e. this is only for the player's dirty or bloodiness level.

Regarding the blood, yes you are correct, it will not show up on top of armor and clothing. However you should note that the blood from Dirt and Blood is your blood, and is calculated when you get hit. Blood you get from killing enemies , e.g. EBT blood, will still appear on your character and weapons like always. 

15 hours ago, pema123 said:

There may be a performance impact, but only slight I believe. All that happens is that where before a spell was cast on the PC, no an overlay is added.

I'm not sure how RM Overlays actually work, but I'd hazard a guess and say that it needs to read the DDS from the filesystem whenever it changes an overlay. This is probably the biggest performance issue if it isn't being done asynchronously.

Other than that the NPC scripts and shaders are unaffected, i.e. this is only for the player's dirty or bloodiness level.

Regarding the blood, yes you are correct, it will not show up on top of armor and clothing. However you should note that the blood from Dirt and Blood is your blood, and is calculated when you get hit. Blood you get from killing enemies , e.g. EBT blood, will still appear on your character and weapons like always. 

Thanks for clarifying. Did not realize this change to using RM overlays was only for the player and that NPCs still use the shader effect.

My concern was the script load in big battles.

On 2/5/2022 at 2:26 PM, normal24yearoldstudent said:

so this is compatible with SL cum overlay right? 

19 hours ago, LostDremoraDream said:

possible to get this to work with OStim?

Depends on what you mean by "compatible".

If you mean "will it clean the cum from this mod"? The answer is no

If you mean "will this break functionality of this mod"? The answer is still no

If you mean "will you add functionality to clear the cum from this mod"? The answer is probably, just got to look into it a bit more

After brief testing, you forgot to add textures for feet/hands? When they were applied via spell, the shader works in a such way that it applies on everything. RM overlays need to be applied separately for body, feet and hands. You can probably reuse the same texture just apply it separately on different body parts.

Edited by zax