On 2/19/2022 at 3:08 PM, markdf said:

If you're interested, here's a little patch to 0.1.2 that does the following:

• Doesn't strip clothing that has the SexlabNoStrip keyword
  • Doesn't strip anything flagged NonPlayable
  • Doesn't try to re-equip clothing that wasn't stripped.

It's save to use on existing savefiles and doesn't require any plugin edits.

DirtBloodCumPatch.7z 2.42 kB · 5 downloads

I merged your changes with mine (and refactored it a bit). I haven't noticed any issues so fa. I can add this to next release with your permission (I'll also add you to credits).

On 2/20/2022 at 5:32 PM, belegost said:

It seems that it doesn't want to cooperate with SLSF. SLSF doesn't register cum anymore on both face or body, though it may be more of a problem with SLACS than with this mod.

That would be my guess. This mod changes nothing about how SLACS or how SL cum works

5 hours ago, subman109 said:

Is there any plans for slavetats/fadetats compatibility, one of the understated features of BiS from mono is having tattoos fade faster after cleaning. The mod is perfect other than that for me.

I can look into it. 

1 hour ago, pema123 said:

I merged your changes with mine (and refactored it a bit). I haven't noticed any issues so fa. I can add this to next release with your permission (I'll also add you to credits).

You have permission. I wouldn't have posted it otherwise. ?

1 hour ago, LordHades1997 said:

Is there a way to apply Baka's animations to female NPCs instead of the player only? Perhaps in conditions.txt, can I edit it to the following:

IsFemale() AND

ValueEqualTo("DirtBloodAndCum.esp"|0x0000080F, 1) AND

NOT IsActorBase("Skyrim.esm" | 0X000007)    //excludes player character only

No I need to update the NPC washing script for it it to work

2 hours ago, the.witcher said:

I can't get this to work, got texture problems. I do have many overlays added via nioverride config. Not sure what's wrong here. I'm running skyrim LE.

20220224232947_1.jpg

20220224233049_1.jpg

Well this mode doesn't officially support LE, so there are many ways for it to be broken. Do the overlays show up in Racemenu? What are their values?

Hello,
I have the problem that the option to use the new animations doesn't appear in the MCM.

I installed everything as described and placed the esp behind the Dird&Blood.esp.
I have also reloaded the MCM with the console, but the option does not appear.

What can be the reason for this?

On 2/25/2022 at 2:02 AM, pema123 said:

Well this mode doesn't officially support LE, so there are many ways for it to be broken. Do the overlays show up in Racemenu? What are their values?

Hi.

For the record, i got a new gaming rig thus i reinstalled skyrim LE from scratch and modded it again [nice ~3 days of working] and arrived here... again :(

After finishing the sex scenes all dirt and cum got applied. Then i used the `wash and rinse` and got purple textures again. The overlays are as in the screenshot. I reset the last effect manually to default and upon exiting the dirt is gone, but cum stays and SLACS reports it staying.
I also tried removing it by using the `clear cum` menu option from the mod Sexlab Fame - no effect.

I also tried same `clear cum` by using the Sexlab Adventures hotkey - no effect.

Texture stays, SLACS displays overlays applied.

Clear cum function works when running "clean" sexlab cum textures though, but that of course doesn't work well with dirt & blood which brought me here.

Any tips?

20220310221053_1.jpg

20220310221237_1.jpg

20220310221653_1.jpg

20220310221739_1.jpg

20220310221819_1.jpg

On 3/3/2022 at 1:27 AM, Evilgoat21 said:

Can I use this with bathing in skyrim for the dirt and the just blood addon?

Not sure. You can use dirt and blood and just disable the dirt option for player and NPCs, would that have the same effect?

On 3/10/2022 at 3:08 AM, N.Gamma said:

Hello,
I have the problem that the option to use the new animations doesn't appear in the MCM.

I installed everything as described and placed the esp behind the Dird&Blood.esp.

When you say "behind" you mean lower right? The new options should show on a separate page of the original D&B MCM. Do you not see this page at all? Do you have the correct version installed?

20 hours ago, the.witcher said:

Hi.

For the record, i got a new gaming rig thus i reinstalled skyrim LE from scratch and modded it again [nice ~3 days of working] and arrived here... again :(

After finishing the sex scenes all dirt and cum got applied. Then i used the `wash and rinse` and got purple textures again. The overlays are as in the screenshot. I reset the last effect manually to default and upon exiting the dirt is gone, but cum stays and SLACS reports it staying.
I also tried removing it by using the `clear cum` menu option from the mod Sexlab Fame - no effect.

I also tried same `clear cum` by using the Sexlab Adventures hotkey - no effect.

Texture stays, SLACS displays overlays applied.

Clear cum function works when running "clean" sexlab cum textures though, but that of course doesn't work well with dirt & blood which brought me here.

Any tips?20220310221053_1.jpg

20220310221237_1.jpg

20220310221653_1.jpg

20220310221739_1.jpg

20220310221819_1.jpg

These purple textures usually show up when the texture cannot be found, in this case it seems like it can't find the "default" texture "filthyfx0". In the mod folder do you see this texture (i.e. "textures\filthyfx0.dds")? If yes then I'm thinking the problem is that the provided textures are encoded as BC7 and I don't think LE supports that format, you can try replacing the texture with BC5 thru Paint.net. If you need help with this I can provide more information. Not sure it will work but maybe?

Edited by pema123
14 hours ago, pema123 said:
On 3/10/2022 at 10:08 AM, N.Gamma said:

Hello,

When you say "behind" you mean lower right? The new options should show on a separate page of the original D&B MCM. Do you not see this page at all? Do you have the correct version installed?

I have found my mistake. I had loaded the esp behind the esp from Dird&Blood, but not overwritten the rest of the files from Dirt&Blood. My mistake!

On 3/11/2022 at 6:43 PM, pema123 said:

Not sure. You can use dirt and blood and just disable the dirt option for player and NPCs, would that have the same effect?

These purple textures usually show up when the texture cannot be found, in this case it seems like it can't find the "default" texture "filthyfx0". In the mod folder do you see this texture (i.e. "textures\filthyfx0.dds")? If yes then I'm thinking the problem is that the provided textures are encoded as BC7 and I don't think LE supports that format, you can try replacing the texture with BC5 thru Paint.net. If you need help with this I can provide more information. Not sure it will work but maybe?

You may be on to something. I've checked the game folders and what I see is no preview for the texture, as opposed to the other two mods. See screenshots for reference.

Could you possibly help with this/convert? I'm no modder :/ Pretty please?

00dbc.png

01db.png

20 hours ago, the.witcher said:

Whilst waiting on a fix I disabled DBC mod and SLACs. Not sure if related directly to this, but now after sex orgasm scene my char gets Quite Bloody status and covered in blood. Ridiculuous :) Hoping for that filfthyfx0 fix...

textures.zip You can try these files. If you disable mid way through a save, remember to click the reset option in the mod menu

2 hours ago, pema123 said:

textures.zip You can try these files. If you disable mid way through a save, remember to click the reset option in the mod menu

No go, still purple :(
For the time being I've switched to using an alternative set of mods:

Cum Overlays & Bathing in Skyrim - they actually seem to work great.

I do miss tho the dynamic blood and the fact this crap was also applied to NPCs automatically.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

This mod seems just make my character permanently covered in blood until I remove the mod. Resetting does nothing. I'm using SLACS+ and all the requirements, AE 1.6.353

Did you have blood on your character before installing this mod? When you open racemenu, what blood texture is applied in your body overlays, if any? I assume the clean spell doesn't do anything correct? If you wait in game for 24h or more does the blood disappear and then have dirt applied? Do you notice these affects on a new game? 

If there's any more information you think might be relevant lmk.

On 4/7/2022 at 1:58 AM, urbon said:

Hey! can you light me? or can you share an "only animations" version? I can't get it work. The textures keeps on the character after washing:(

I can look into this, it's about time I revisit this mod

On 4/14/2022 at 2:49 PM, LostDremoraDream said:

How can I hook this into OStim and OCum?

Might not be too difficult, I'd need to see the source files for OCum, theoretically should be easy to patch in.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/12/2022 at 11:49 AM, pema123 said:

Did you have blood on your character before installing this mod? When you open racemenu, what blood texture is applied in your body overlays, if any? I assume the clean spell doesn't do anything correct? If you wait in game for 24h or more does the blood disappear and then have dirt applied? Do you notice these affects on a new game? 

If there's any more information you think might be relevant lmk.

I can look into this, it's about time I revisit this mod

Might not be too difficult, I'd need to see the source files for OCum, theoretically should be easy to patch in.

No no no, I screwed up. Or something did. I have this installed on my other two test PCs with another set of load orders for testing and it worked fine. Turns out it was working on all three. I was missing really important scripting utiltity files, even my ConsoleUtil.pex went missing on that PC. lol. Real bad testing phase.

I actually got this to work really really great on my biggest testing PC with nearly 1000 plugins. It's pretty damn rapid despite my threaded papyrus logs simultaneously spamming like mad. But it doesn't seem to tug much on fps really, not below 50 anyways. And still it's fast. The water rinses fast, the bathing unequips and equips everything (even things that other mods usually break very badly when things are unequiped [ie. Jewelry Limiter]) and that is just impressive as hell to me. So I gotta say, thanks a million for this masterpiece. It really is an impressive mod.

On 5/12/2022 at 2:49 PM, pema123 said:

Sounds good, if it's all based in CK i might be able to help. It's the only thing keeping me from using this mod. OStim is a bit more streamlined for me than SL anyway

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2022 at 3:49 PM, LostDremoraDream said:

How can I hook this into OStim and OCum?

On 5/12/2022 at 2:49 PM, pema123 said:

i recently made a modlist for AW and this is seconded for me too is there a way to get this in game?

Hey, I'm having a problem that may or may not be connected to this mod.. maybe you'd be willing to help me troubleshoot? 

I downloaded this as recommended and shortly thereafter noticed that decals for the ground and walls from enhanced blood textures weren't showing up. In addition, neither was that mods blood pooling  feature. 

I can't be certain that this mod is the culprit for the issue, and I see no one has reported anything similar. I uninstalled your mod during my troubleshooting but have yet to find the solution. No decals appear on the ground. Interestingly, the decals appear just fine on the body...

What I'm hoping you can help me with is to find out if the racemenu overlay change that your mod does could be the culprit to my issue? I've looked at your files but I'm not experienced enough to really understand how you accomplished that in the first place, or to be able to tell if the change reverted when I uninstalled it....