getting this message from loot when trying to use this :

• This plugin contains records that have FormIDs outside the valid range for an ESL plugin. Using this plugin will cause irreversible damage to your game saves.

Well, I guess I'd better avoid for now then... !

edit : finally editing this with sseedit to remove the esl flag fixes the problem... after that I was using sl cum overlays for cum and it's not compatible at all with this... ! Oh well, might try slacs later...

Edited by zelurker

I might be the only person with this, but I'm finding my character get splattered with a mud bath in dark brown in an instant. She stays covered in the dark brown muck (looks like she fell into cow poo) until her bath. But no matter what soap I use,  it does not go.

I have to restart player effects to clear it.  I don't recall it happening this way in the original D&B mod.

Have I clicked on something and mucked it up?

On 2/7/2022 at 4:23 PM, zax said:

After brief testing, you forgot to add textures for feet/hands? When they were applied via spell, the shader works in a such way that it applies on everything. RM overlays need to be applied separately for body, feet and hands. You can probably reuse the same texture just apply it separately on different body parts.

This is in the "known issues". The problem I believe is that face and hands have a different UV map, so placing the same textures on them would look pretty weird, I think they would require their own textures. To see this for yourself, take a look at the SLACS textures for "Oral", then look a the texture for OralAnalVaginal4 (not exact name), then consider if the latter texture were applied to the entire face, compared to what you actually see. From this I think it's fair to say that the way shaders are applied is different from how racemenu applies overlays.

I can add support for this, but there would need to be new textures for Hands and Head, which I don't really want to do

On 2/7/2022 at 5:06 PM, the.witcher said:

Any chance to get this working on Skyrim LE?

I don't have LE, but if someone want to convert it you're free to try

On 2/8/2022 at 9:07 AM, zelurker said:

getting this message from loot when trying to use this :

• This plugin contains records that have FormIDs outside the valid range for an ESL plugin. Using this plugin will cause irreversible damage to your game saves.

Well, I guess I'd better avoid for now then... !

edit : finally editing this with sseedit to remove the esl flag fixes the problem... after that I was using sl cum overlays for cum and it's not compatible at all with this... ! Oh well, might try slacs later...

Yes a comment was made on this before, I uploaded a patch, but not the main file, when I update again in a bit, I will include the fix there as well.

I uploaded fixed version

Also can you describe what compatibility issues you have with SL cum overlays?

23 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

I might be the only person with this, but I'm finding my character get splattered with a mud bath in dark brown in an instant. She stays covered in the dark brown muck (looks like she fell into cow poo) until her bath. But no matter what soap I use,  it does not go.

I have to restart player effects to clear it.  I don't recall it happening this way in the original D&B mod.

Have I clicked on something and mucked it up?

Are you using default Dirt and Blood textures? Is the issue that the dirt is too dark, or is it a visual glitch? When you use soap, do you receive the "Clean" spell status from dirt & blood? How about when you clean without using soap? When you enter racemenu, what texture is it using on the body, like "/filthfx4"? 

Edited by pema123
46 minutes ago, pema123 said:

Are you using default Dirt and Blood textures? Is the issue that the dirt is too dark, or is it a visual glitch? When you use soap, do you receive the "Clean" spell status from dirt & blood? How about when you clean without using soap? When you enter racemenu, what texture is it using on the body, like "/filthfx4"? 

I thought I'd go off and test this to get the information for you.

Can I get her dirty? Nope!   I'll get back as soon as I do get some information for you.

On 2/4/2022 at 6:57 AM, pema123 said:

I've thought about this . There are a couple of issues that make it difficult an potentially not worth.

1. Overlays are rendered on the skin , but magic effects render on top of the actor. This means that cum would be under the armor and weapons 
  2. Like with the current implementation it would only show on the body. To solve this now would require applying textures 4 times (body, hands, feet, head)
    1. The reason I haven't already solved this already, is that hands and head use different UV maps, so they would need new texture sets
  3. This would also require that NPCs have some form of recourse to turn that texture off, which I believe is currently handled through timers based on the cum spell

It's not impossible, just a lot of work 

Well... as someone who usually has sex with actors when they aren't wearing body armor (Usually complicates things when they still have clothes on to a large degree, don't you think?), I think it's alright to have cum show only on the skin, and not the armor. While this may not be realistic from a certain point of view, I would consider it a quirk rather than a problem.

I'm not very familiar with blender and mapping texture's to UV maps... so perhaps it'll be difficult, considering how to let other mods be compatible with it, such as texture replacers.

Perhaps look at how STA or Apropos handles removal of Racemenu Overlays. They have scripts that remove them over time, just in a different way. You might not need to add a script or anything, you could potential replace how the SexLab one handles cum, if you're considering minimizing script impact.

18 hours ago, pema123 said:

Also can you describe what compatibility issues you have with SL cum overlays?

Simple, it just doesn't work, the cum overlays just don't go away when washing.

Tried with bathing in skyrim + a patch from here (on loverslab), and it works perfectly, so I'll keep this.

19 hours ago, pema123 said:

This is in the "known issues". The problem I believe is that face and hands have a different UV map, so placing the same textures on them would look pretty weird, I think they would require their own textures. To see this for yourself, take a look at the SLACS textures for "Oral", then look a the texture for OralAnalVaginal4 (not exact name), then consider if the latter texture were applied to the entire face, compared to what you actually see. From this I think it's fair to say that the way shaders are applied is different from how racemenu applies overlays.

I can add support for this, but there would need to be new textures for Hands and Head, which I don't really want to do

I was wrong about hands but I'm 100% sure these textures can be reused at least for feet. You could add support for feet (the mod called "Dirt" is mostly focused on feet anyway) and leave some blank textures as placeholders for hands and face (but still apply them as overlays).

6 hours ago, Meladiator said:

Well... as someone who usually has sex with actors when they aren't wearing body armor (Usually complicates things when they still have clothes on to a large degree, don't you think?), I think it's alright to have cum show only on the skin, and not the armor. While this may not be realistic from a certain point of view, I would consider it a quirk rather than a problem.

I'm not very familiar with blender and mapping texture's to UV maps... so perhaps it'll be difficult, considering how to let other mods be compatible with it, such as texture replacers.

Perhaps look at how STA or Apropos handles removal of Racemenu Overlays. They have scripts that remove them over time, just in a different way. You might not need to add a script or anything, you could potential replace how the SexLab one handles cum, if you're considering minimizing script impact.

I have experience editing textures, it's just creating whole new sets would take a lot of time. To your point if oral was separated from anal/vaginal in SLACS, there would be 96 less textures to worry about making only 32 textures total. This might mean it would be a lot more manageable to add more than 4 layers, and potentially more targeted textures like a feet only layer, or just tits, etc.

I don't know about Apropos, but STA only applies textures to player. Removing overlays isn't the issue, it's more a matter of keeping track of everyone that has textures applied to them, and at that point it also becomes about performance. But I'll concede I am very new to scripting, so there may be a simple way around this.

I'll look into it but no promises.

5 hours ago, zax said:

I was wrong about hands but I'm 100% sure these textures can be reused at least for feet. You could add support for feet (the mod called "Dirt" is mostly focused on feet anyway) and leave some blank textures as placeholders for hands and face (but still apply them as overlays).

Yep I'm already planning on doing feet, just got some refactoring to do

6 hours ago, zelurker said:

Simple, it just doesn't work, the cum overlays just don't go away when washing.

Tried with bathing in skyrim + a patch from here (on loverslab), and it works perfectly, so I'll keep this.

Gotcha, that's what I expected

On 2/9/2022 at 8:45 PM, Bluegunk said:

I thought I'd go off and test this to get the information for you.

Can I get her dirty? Nope!   I'll get back as soon as I do get some information for you.

OK, She gained her instant dirt and went to Lakeview House Bath (a mod) to wash it off. Sometimes I can click on the soap to start washing but this time I had to click on the magic spell "Wash and Rinse".  I haven't tried any cum layers.

She did her business and the soap suds appeared, but the dirt didn't go away.  No "Clean" spell status wash shown.

So I sent her to Lakeview's Avant Garden external pool. Swam around, and dirt went without soap or anything but a swim.

Two pics for information:

Soap not removing dirt.jpgSoap dirt FX.jpg

Any help gratefully received!

Edited by Bluegunk
On 2/11/2022 at 9:40 AM, Bluegunk said:

OK, She gained her instant dirt and went to Lakeview House Bath (a mod) to wash it off. Sometimes I can click on the soap to start washing but this time I had to click on the magic spell "Wash and Rinse".  I haven't tried any cum layers.

She did her business and the soap suds appeared, but the dirt didn't go away.  No "Clean" spell status wash shown.

So I sent her to Lakeview's Avant Garden external pool. Swam around, and dirt went without soap or anything but a swim.

Two pics for information:

Reveal hidden contents

Soap not removing dirt.jpgSoap dirt FX.jpg

Any help gratefully received!

Hmm, I'm guessing I did something wrong with the "soap cleaning" script and it's not calling the clean function. I will update shortly with new version.

I'm curious what are the 2 2k textures in this mod used for?  Tried opening them in gimp but it says unsupported format.

Trying to track down a purple face I get when blood is applied and in the end get the below mods to work together.

Using 4k body/face textures with high poly head

Dirt & Blood

Keep it Clean

Dirt & Blood Keep it Clean patch

Keep it Clean/Bathing in Skyrim new dirt textures 4k

Dirt & Blood HD Retexture 4k

Blood_Dirt_Cum - MO2 shows it only overwrites Dirt & Blood scripts and esp.

1 hour ago, onen said:

I'm curious what are the 2 2k textures in this mod used for?  Tried opening them in gimp but it says unsupported format.

Trying to track down a purple face I get when blood is applied and in the end get the below mods to work together.

Using 4k body/face textures with high poly head

Dirt & Blood

Keep it Clean

Dirt & Blood Keep it Clean patch

Keep it Clean/Bathing in Skyrim new dirt textures 4k

Dirt & Blood HD Retexture 4k

Blood_Dirt_Cum - MO2 shows it only overwrites Dirt & Blood scripts and esp.

They're just blank textures, it was a quick and dirty solution, I'm sure I can find a more elegant way of doing it.

I'm guessing that since this is an ESP replacer, the fact that you are running patches below it means that whatever changes done in this mod is being overridden by the patches. The fix would be to correct with SSEdit and forward the changes from the ESP into the patch for KIC. 

Once I figure out how to make this a patch rather than a replacer, this shouldn't happen, but a patch with this and the KIC patch would still probably be necessary

4 hours ago, pema123 said:

I'm guessing that since this is an ESP replacer, the fact that you are running patches below it means that whatever changes done in this mod is being overridden by the patches

I looked at all the mods i listed in SSEEdit and it looks like that patch is broken.  It adds FormID's to KIC that appear to contain the wrong spell id's.

I think the best solution for me is to remove KIC and that patch and just use Dirt & Bloods bathing.

Great Mod btw.

On 2/16/2022 at 11:21 AM, Silk said:

I know this might be a bit of a long shot, but would it possible to get this working with Bathing in Skyrim? Much prefer the bathing animations in BiS and can't find any alternatives for D+B

How bout a compromise?

I added a new MCM option that will play different animations, but you have to source them yourself. In the main post I detail how to do this with Baka's BIS animations posted on his patreon. You can also modify it however you like if you are familiar with DAR.

19 hours ago, yencrown12 said:

great mod, working properly....keep up.

Thanks I appreciate the support

10 hours ago, pema123 said:

How bout a compromise?

I added a new MCM option that will play different animations, but you have to source them yourself. In the main post I detail how to do this with Baka's BIS animations posted on his patreon. You can also modify it however you like if you are familiar with DAR.

This is hardly a compromise. This is above and beyond a compromise!

Main reason as to why I was wanting BiS is because of the clunky animations in Dirt and Blood. Now, thanks to your efforts, I get to have a more modern and lighter script load mod AND new animations. Talk about having your cake and eating it. And another upside is that you don't have to worry so much about mainting two versions of this mod.

Thank you very much for your work :)

11 hours ago, TheAbdul123 said:

does it work with: Just Blood - Dirt and Blood Lite?

No, but you could probably achieve the same effect thru the MCM

7 hours ago, Silk said:

This is hardly a compromise. This is above and beyond a compromise!

Main reason as to why I was wanting BiS is because of the clunky animations in Dirt and Blood. Now, thanks to your efforts, I get to have a more modern and lighter script load mod AND new animations. Talk about having your cake and eating it. And another upside is that you don't have to worry so much about mainting two versions of this mod.

Thank you very much for your work :)

Thank you, glad you like it. This was actually one of the first things I tried changing, it was much easier to do now that I understand a papyrus a little better.

4 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

is there no need for _conditions.txt with content for the integration of the bathing animations?

No the one provided in this mod is necessary for DAR to work on that folder. If you want to add more/dynamic animations, the conditions provided should be the baseline.

It seems that it doesn't want to cooperate with SLSF. SLSF doesn't register cum anymore on both face or body, though it may be more of a problem with SLACS than with this mod.