On 6/20/2022 at 5:28 PM, Satyrfey said:

Hey, I'm having a problem that may or may not be connected to this mod.. maybe you'd be willing to help me troubleshoot? 

I downloaded this as recommended and shortly thereafter noticed that decals for the ground and walls from enhanced blood textures weren't showing up. In addition, neither was that mods blood pooling  feature. 

I can't be certain that this mod is the culprit for the issue, and I see no one has reported anything similar. I uninstalled your mod during my troubleshooting but have yet to find the solution. No decals appear on the ground. Interestingly, the decals appear just fine on the body...

What I'm hoping you can help me with is to find out if the racemenu overlay change that your mod does could be the culprit to my issue? I've looked at your files but I'm not experienced enough to really understand how you accomplished that in the first place, or to be able to tell if the change reverted when I uninstalled it....

I think your effort may be better directed at conflicts between dirt and blood and EBT. I know EBT has had a bunch of issues in the past, and a conflict with the two seems familiar

On 6/16/2022 at 2:29 PM, RatchetW said:

i recently made a modlist for AW and this is seconded for me too is there a way to get this in game?

I'm kind of stepping away from modding for a while, so nothing in the near future unfortunately

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, I got Baka's animations to work by copying and renaming those 3 animatons but I'm missing the soap object. Is there a way to add it? Does FNIS_Bathing in Skyrim_List.txt in Bathing Animations SE add that? Or do I need to install Bathing in Skyrim? 

Edited by kamilloxo
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This mod just doesn't seem to work for me at all unfortunately. No dirt/blood is ever shown, swimming completely removes all dirt (even with that option disabled). Probably a mod conflict, but every time I try to remove this mod my player gets that purple texture issue.  Tried resetting it, reinstalling, etc. Anyone had similar issues or know how to correctly remove this mod?

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/21/2022 at 10:07 AM, corvinus18 said:

can we get a standalone version (optional) of the bathing animations only?

No, but you can disable all dirt and blood effects if you want.

On 8/14/2022 at 8:01 PM, no_way said:

does this mod make SLACS+ use overlays instead of magic effects for the cum layers too?  

No, but I do have some ideas about that at some point in the future

On 8/24/2022 at 6:00 AM, tzkfaci said:

This mod just doesn't seem to work for me at all unfortunately. No dirt/blood is ever shown, swimming completely removes all dirt (even with that option disabled). Probably a mod conflict, but every time I try to remove this mod my player gets that purple texture issue.  Tried resetting it, reinstalling, etc. Anyone had similar issues or know how to correctly remove this mod?

Purple texture happens when the texture isn't found, you can replace the overlays in Racemenu. Look for bloody/filthyfx. This mod needs to be installed below (overriding) the original dirt and blood. You also need 2 free body/feet overlay slots

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2022 at 8:10 AM, Leeraa said:

Hi, I got Baka's animations to work by copying and renaming those 3 animatons but I'm missing the soap object. Is there a way to add it? Does FNIS_Bathing in Skyrim_List.txt in Bathing Animations SE add that? Or do I need to install Bathing in Skyrim? 

Experiencing the same thing.

On 8/2/2022 at 8:10 AM, Leeraa said:

2 hours ago, Garfer said:

Experiencing the same thing.

I know of this issue, but do not know a fix. My guess is that DAR does not handle AnimObjects, since they actually have records in the CK, which means FNIS/Nemesis is probably involved. The best I can do is add it to "known bugs" sorry

• 4 weeks later...

I've got a feature request if possible. Could we get a JSON to that allows us to input the color code for the dirt/blood overlay colors? The default dirt color looks like actual shit, and the other selections from the original mod are quite basic. Similar to how it is done in FM+ Immersive Effects.

Ideally, we'd being able to have a dirt color custom to the PC that the NPCs don't share as well, and not have it reset to the default every time the overlay is updated.

On 8/2/2022 at 2:10 PM, Leeraa said:

The Baka animations are great with this mod. However, I too am missing the soap block item. Any ideas, please?

On 11/3/2022 at 10:29 AM, Garfer said:

I've got a feature request if possible. Could we get a JSON to that allows us to input the color code for the dirt/blood overlay colors? The default dirt color looks like actual shit, and the other selections from the original mod are quite basic. Similar to how it is done in FM+ Immersive Effects.

Ideally, we'd being able to have a dirt color custom to the PC that the NPCs don't share as well, and not have it reset to the default every time the overlay is updated.

Did you check the settings under dirt and blood MCM, you should be able to set a custom color there. This mod adds an additional menu to the original MCM

3 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

The Baka animations are great with this mod. However, I too am missing the soap block item. Any ideas, please?

Sorry I don't really know how to approach the problem. Lot's of skyrim knowledge is hard to find, I am looking into it though.

On 10/7/2022 at 2:30 PM, lordglarthir said:

My game just CTD's when I try to load this up :/ just wanted better animations xD

Sorry for late response, but did you ever get this resolved? Are you on 1.5.97 or something later? Did you get any crash logs/papyrus logs?

6 minutes ago, pema123 said:

RE: Soap bars. Sorry I don't really know how to approach the problem. Lot's of skyrim knowledge is hard to find, I am looking into it though.

My apologies, I just noticed you had answered this question earlier. No worries. I'll have a look and see if I can find a solution. If I do I'll let you know.

Edited by Bluegunk

SOAP BAR for animations

In Bathing in Skyrim, the soap bar is set as an animated object, ie.  mzin\bathe\AnimObjectSoap.nif.  

Soaps have the keyword: mzinWashPropKeyword

Script:

ScriptName mzinBatheActor Extends ActiveMagicEffect
{ this script bathes a dirty actor }

mzinBatheQuest Property BatheQuest Auto
MiscObject Property WashProp Auto

Event OnEffectStart(Actor Target, Actor Caster)
    BatheQuest.BatheActor(Target, WashProp)
    Self.Dispel()
EndEvent

OK, I have no expertise on this, but it looks like the soap bar has a version set as an animated object with the keyword "washprop", and a script inserts the use of it in the animations.

I think that's the best I can do, research-wise!

Edited by Bluegunk
On 11/6/2022 at 6:13 AM, Bluegunk said:

SOAP BAR for animations

In Bathing in Skyrim, the soap bar is set as an animated object, ie.  mzin\bathe\AnimObjectSoap.nif.  

Soaps have the keyword: mzinWashPropKeyword

Script:

Hide contents

ScriptName mzinBatheActor Extends ActiveMagicEffect
{ this script bathes a dirty actor }

mzinBatheQuest Property BatheQuest Auto
MiscObject Property WashProp Auto

Event OnEffectStart(Actor Target, Actor Caster)
    BatheQuest.BatheActor(Target, WashProp)
    Self.Dispel()
EndEvent

OK, I have no expertise on this, but it looks like the soap bar has a version set as an animated object with the keyword "washprop", and a script inserts the use of it in the animations.

I think that's the best I can do, research-wise!

Thanks for doing research on this, I might be able to do something with that, I'll need to see what it's doing in that BatheQuest script.

On 11/13/2022 at 3:42 AM, Leeraa said:

I have a weird new issue. Started a new playthrough and bloody face and hand overlays are stuck. Unlike body blood/dirt they can't be washed off. 

Unticking face and hand overlays in mcm doesn't remove them either.

Thanks, I'll see if I can repro and fix it

On 11/13/2022 at 10:57 AM, Deemer said:

Playing a male character the animations don't seem to work. He sits down as if looting something, waits, then it ends. I don't have DAR at the moment as it's not updated to .640. Could that be the reason?

Yeah DAR is absolutely necessary to see the bathing animations

12 hours ago, pema123 said:

Thanks for doing research on this, I might be able to do something with that, I'll need to see what it's doing in that BatheQuest script.

Thanks, I'll see if I can repro and fix it

Yeah DAR is absolutely necessary to see the bathing animations

Would it be possible to make a version/remove the DAR dependancy in exchange for 1 of the animations? DAR probably won't be updated for a long time judging by its modpage :P

7 hours ago, Deemer said:

Would it be possible to make a version/remove the DAR dependancy in exchange for 1 of the animations? DAR probably won't be updated for a long time judging by its modpage :P

Not likely, no. To do that would mean making the animations native which means making a nemesis patch for them and all the work required for that. It's a bit out of my wheelhouse since I can only really do some light scripting stuff and CK work.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/8/2022 at 5:54 AM, sdoxinluo123 said:

Can this mod work with Bathing in Skyrim?

i mean Bathing in Skyrim can Wash overlay from Dirt & Blood & Cum

They're separate mods, if you wanna use Bathing in Skyrim just use that w/o this mod and get monoman's tweaks 

I much prefer this dirt and blood though if you just want those features and not the added tattoo support in BiS

Edited by randompersons123
On 12/18/2022 at 7:14 PM, SexyTop69 said:

Hi, I found someone on Nexus made an patch to use Baka's Animations with dirt and blood https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/79489?tab=description . Would this conflict with the cleaning of the cum in Dirt Blood Cum and if so is it possible for it to be patched?

From the description

TO ENABLE NEW ANIMS PLEASE READ:

1. Download the animations from either Bathing in Skyrim or preferably Baka
  2. Copy the anims from "Bathing Animations SE\Meshes\Actors\Character\Animations\Bathing in Skyrim"
  3. to this mod's folder "DirtBloodAndCum\meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\_CustomConditions\77477"
  4. Rename animations like this: 
    1. BakaBathing01.hkx -> idlekneelidle.hkx
    2. BakaBathing02.hkx -> idlekneelexit.hkx
    3. BakaBathing03.hkx -> idlekneelenter.hxk
  5. In MCM tick the box "Use new animations" 
  6. If you know what you're doing, you can replace these with whatever animation you want, and create new options thru DAR,
    1. Total timing is 40seconds not including script lag, 10 sec buffer for idlekneelexit to play out