Censorship for a clear, factual statement and subsequent request for return of past and future support of this forum

I was clear in the title.   Of all the heinous crap on this forum and sensible, reasonable, and factual post was pulled about unrealistic images of women.

I wish to withdraw my supporter status.  I apologize to the DECENT contributors on this forum.

3 hours ago, lotus.angel said:

I was clear in the title.   Of all the heinous crap on this forum and sensible, reasonable, and factual post was pulled about unrealistic images of women.

I wish to withdraw my supporter status.  I apologize to the DECENT contributors on this forum.

We need more context, what was this about? It seems you made a post deriding the depiction of female bodies on this forum. What exactly is your complaint, that people have the freedom to like something that you don't? Was it a single post or an entire topic, and how many times have you posted the same thing? All things to consider, it seems that the mods may not want anything that they believe will start a massive argument. I don't agree with you being "censored," if that's actually what happened, I don't mind discussing things even if I find the topic to be silly. But this is a forum for sexual fetishes, not the best place for moral outrage or grandstanding.

You have been a member of this Forum since the Fall of 2021 (last year) - you talk about the "Heinous" stuff here and declair to not support - yet you are still on the list of members?  If we, in general, are so Heinous... why stick around? Why make it a general Announcement?  

Your Title is not clear as I have no clue as to what tripped your trigger.  If you would address a specific something - perhaps you would get an answer or some action if you are being bullied.  Otherwise - this is not a Forum for the thin skinned.

1. if you were actually serious about your viewpoint this would be debated in the correct forum thread, and you would then contact Ashal privately.

2. If you weren't trying to passively-aggressively coerce a pre-opinion, which is the only "true correct opinion", which you've done at least twice in the past, you would not be making a thread about it, you would be contacting Ashal privately to handle the ramifications of your obviously pre-made with no actual debate decision and viewpoint.

3. Politics time. Politics time? Yep, politics time. If you were actually as open and progressive as you claim, the fact that someone else has a wildly differing and radically differing viewpoint on a particular subject would not bother you, because the viewpoint and the person expressing the viewpoint are two different things, and respecting one while not respecting the other is what an actual open-minded progressive would do; I'll leave you to guess which is which, because as real world actual-time non-echo chamber discourse shown, sometime taking the high road is actually hard and requires principle and compromise, even when you wanna be all indignant and feather ruffled about it, cause then you get fake NFT points from your fake friends that are actually just waiting to throw you under bus too at the earliest opportunity.

@Nonsequitur some technical forums can be worst actually. I remember my experience years ago on Linux forums. Well, that wasn't sexual to be sure.

To find offense stuff isn't hard. Offensive opinions included. My world is not anyone else's world. But it is though to assume stuff. Do not know what the grievances are, err, the specifics.

3 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Probably not the most PC site for an SJW type?

? From my point of view, LL is one of the (perhaps even THE) most inclusive and least offensive public gaming site  that I have ever seen.

Though, your point makes me wonder if my POV is tainted and if I've only been in the slurry pit of the internet, yet.

3 hours ago, BrinaFlute said:

LoversLab allows bestiality, rape and incest... the way females are depicted on here should be the least of your worries

You didn't mention necrophilia. ?

Cue the old joke:

I'm into flagellation, necrophilia and bestiality. Am I flogging dead horse?

Censorship is, and will always be, a disease.
The title of this post isn't as clear as you think considering none of us know what made you upset, unless your saying any post about women are bad? If so, then isn't all the post about men bad too? No one here is being hurt, and its your choice to partake in any mods or post you wish too. Everyone here has the freedom to upload and say what they want as long as its within this sites rules, which aren't bad at all really.

Like others have said already, if its this much of a concern then you should of contacted Ashal about it privately, and if this site is so "heinous" then why stick around?
People are allowed to enjoy and like whatever they want too as long as they don't force on others, or be weird about it and all unless their talking to like minded people and not hurting anyone else. And no, its not hurting you since your not forced to stick around and all that.

9 hours ago, lotus.angel said:

People come here to see unrealistic depictions of women (and men,) though.

Edited by Captain Cobra
1 hour ago, worik said:

? From my point of view, LL is one of the (perhaps even THE) most inclusive and least offensive public gaming site  that I have ever seen.

Though, your point makes me wonder if my POV is tainted and if I've only been in the slurry pit of the internet, yet.

Exactly! SJW's are not happy to turn the channel, as I put it. They want the TV station to only show programs that they want to see, or will try to burn down the station. I think it was said that "offensive" can be found in anything if a person wishes to find it. ))) I find dog fart jokes offensive... although kind of cute when my son tells them. ))))))

subsequent request for return of past and future support of this

Future support you can stop by cancelling your patreon, asking for the return of past support kinda goes against the spirit of donation (imo)

Edited by pinky6225