Lovers Animations Workshop - New Thread

The balls bone was left out due to not being all that necessary for animating.  Unless you have massive movement with the bone, you can barely see the balls move.  They just are not large enough for movement to be detected.  Also the early animated balls mesh was faulty and led to crashes.  So it just was left out as there were other things that were deemed as more important.

• 4 weeks later...

Found it strange there aren't any animations in this vein in Oblivion or Skyrim, so I made this.

No, I won't tell you what "this vein" actually is (though the initials may give you a good hint). It's a 1mb file; if you're curious, take a look.

This was done on a whim, does not include game-ready files or even animations. It is purely intended as a "poke" to get you going if you're into this sort of thing.

I probably won't make animations for this myself, but I figured someone might be interested.

If not, whatever, I spent all of five minutes on this (I cobbled this together from two models by Stroti). So go crazy, or don't.

-V

GH Base.7z

• 3 weeks later...

Odd request here but I'm looking for a particular animation. It's very similar, almost the same as the 119 animation in the current version of LAPF but the previous version of it was a little different for both the defender and offender. I believe it was pre-LAPF and may have been uploaded separately I just don't remember what it was called or who uploaded it.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it after diligent searching. Funny enough I had actually posted a link to it for somebody else long ago!

• 2 weeks later...

Bump:

Haven't touched blender in some time so i got a bit rusty.. But here is a new stage 3 doggy style it is not finished yet, still have to make 3 other stages to complete oblivion cycle..

Stage 1:

post-160974-0-96069800-1424965199_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-13975200-1424965201_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-45782900-1424965202_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-55857500-1424965204_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-70946100-1424965206_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-32879600-1424965208_thumb.jpg

AnimationDoggyStyle(Oblivion).7z

Stage 2:

post-160974-0-03218900-1425223258_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-48811100-1425223259_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-35035400-1425223263_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-76577200-1425223261_thumb.jpg

AnimationDoggyStyle(Oblivion Stage2).7z

Stage 3:

post-160974-0-91170100-1425223346_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-16715500-1425223348_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-47861300-1425223349_thumb.jpg

AnimationDoggyStyle(Oblivion Stage3).7z

Stage 4:

post-160974-0-72258700-1427477333_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-07704400-1427477335_thumb.jpg

Animation file:

D_ManXX2_NewDoggyStyle_Animation_Files_nr 02.7z

Rough animation draft:

-Stage 1, girl on the right fondles the girl on the left's breasts.

-Stages 2 & 3, both girls turn their attention to the man on the throne.

-Stage 4, undetermined. Possibly the girls kissing right next to the man's member.

The man is a prop. It is not an actor.

The animation is intended for two female actors.

Does this sound like an animation people want in their game?

As per usual, I'll leave this post up for a short while before deleting it, should there be no interest.

post-306824-0-85304200-1425133430_thumb.jpg

Rough animation draft:

-Stage 4, undetermined. Possibly the girls kissing right next to the man's member.

As per usual, I'll leave this post up for a short while before deleting it, should there be no interest.

Looks good  :cool:

Rough animation draft:

And where animation?

http://a.pomf.se/kjcmgn.flv

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehdfbsh4nxzbnxn/35.7z?dl=0

Rough animation draft:

And where animation?

Here animation.

Rough animation draft:

And where animation?

Here animation.

I have no idea in what language that is. I'm not about to listen to a non-English song, just as I wouldn't ask a stranger to listen to music in a language he doesn't know.

I replied with a lmgtfy link because this isn't the first nor the second time you've asked for something that I clearly stated does not exist; drafts or concepts, last time you wanted a plugin when I clearly stated I was using a prop (and thus a plugin was not required).

Frankly, I'm getting sick of it.

So, consider this your first, last and only warning: if you should ever again ask me for a download link to something that I state isn't ready, I will be forced to ask one of the moderators to explain that your behavior is inappropriate - because God knows I've tried on multiple occasions, and you ignored me.

I understand there is a language barrier, but that is no excuse for not learning one simple word over such a long period of time, when I have gone out of my way so many times to point out it's meaning to you.

I am not being unreasonable. I am not asking for something beyond your skills or intelligence. I am asking you to learn one simple word.

To summarize:

Please do not reply, quote or interact with my posts in any way, shape or form until you understand what "draft" means.

Good day, sir.

-V

Here's a little something I've started like a year ago and somewhat finished now after installing oblivion again.

I went through grumpf's animations from CLS, salvaged what met my taste, tweaked some in 3ds max and set them up for LAPF.

You'll have to renumber the animations, and maybe assign new position groups, until Eric has put this into the daedra sutra.

The pillory folder is still empty...for some reason I can't save the actor's movement on the Y axis in max. Perhaps a max guru got some idea.

Credits go to Grumpf, creator of CLS, a fantastic quest mod available here on LL.

grumpf-modified.7z

Here's a little something I've started like a year ago and somewhat finished now after installing oblivion again.

I went through grumpf's animations from CLS, salvaged what met my taste, tweaked some in 3ds max and set them up for LAPF.

You'll have to renumber the animations, and maybe assign new position groups, until Eric has put this into the daedra sutra.

The pillory folder is still empty...for some reason I can't save the actor's movement on the Y axis in max. Perhaps a max guru got some idea.

Credits go to Grumpf, creator of CLS, a fantastic quest mod available here on LL.

Thank You

bedsidepen motion and stool motion is really good :)

pillory-mix motion was no file