Lovers Animations Workshop - New Thread

Sorry for the longabsence. But work and pc not working right was keeping me away from releasing new stuff:

old post updated:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18277-lovers-animations-workshop-new-thread/page-46?do=findComment&comment=1095173

here is a clip in game:

Replaces animation nr 02 but you could rename it to anything else as long as the animation is doggy style.

post-160974-0-97269400-1427477484_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-39450900-1427477486_thumb.jpg

Clip:

D_ManXX2_OB_DoggyStyle_1_In-Game.7z

Animations are looking awesome as usual!!!   :D

I'm pretty covered up right now with work (damn pesky job), but hopefully in mid to late April I can work on adding all the new animations from all sources into the LAPF base pack.  I'll make a patch with just the animations as well for those that have customized their LAPF install and don't want those customization's to be lost.  Hopefully I can finish the bound chair blow job and the bondage post from behind animations and throw those in as well.

How about more acrobatic for oblivion ??

post-160974-0-99588300-1428095689_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-87839500-1428095691_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-36441800-1428095694_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-20220100-1428095688_thumb.jpg

D_ManXX2_NV_DoggyStyle_Acrobattic_Blender.7z

Right now i am tweaking both my fallout rigs and oblivion rigs to blend seamlessly when animating with 1 rig. So far the results are remarkable. Apart from being able to recyle old work and make use of blend within blender there is a possible way to make them both look more realistic at the same time. the only thing still needs fixing seem to be the manual weighting on some of the body parts.

How about more acrobatic for oblivion ??

attachicon.gifD_ManXX2_NV_DoggyStyle_Acrobattic_Blender_1.jpgattachicon.gifD_ManXX2_NV_DoggyStyle_Acrobattic_Blender_2.jpgattachicon.gifD_ManXX2_NV_DoggyStyle_Acrobattic_Blender_3.jpgattachicon.gifD_ManXX2_NV_DoggyStyle_Acrobattic_Blender_4.jpg

attachicon.gifD_ManXX2_NV_DoggyStyle_Acrobattic_Blender.7z

Right now i am tweaking both my fallout rigs and oblivion rigs to blend seamlessly when animating with 1 rig. So far the results are remarkable. Apart from being able to recyle old work and make use of blend within blender there is a possible way to make them both look more realistic at the same time. the only thing still needs fixing seem to be the manual weighting on some of the body parts.

Could you share your rig when it's finished? I've been meaning to do some more animating for Oblivion for a while.

Cheers :)

• 2 weeks later...

I thought setbody was using the exact one witch was included by grega in LAPF ?? That is the one i use in my rigs. But the bones 3,4,5 is completely wrongly weighted that would deform the mesh in a totally mangled way when animating those 3 bones using IK methods ??

ok, then, try setbody. Specifically, it can be found in the optional package called lovers joystick. Other dick meshes that are included in the main package are not animated, just pelvis weighted.

Still I'm not certain if that animation you're working on would look fine with LAPF? Unless we replace the LAPF penis mesh itself.

While the weight painting on the LAPF mesh isn't perfect, it has always proved good enough to get things done for me so far.  I recommend not using the 4 and 5 bones for anything but a very minor tweak as they do tend to deform quickly.

The 1, 2 and 3 bones work well enough to make any curve I have done thus far.

I'm not opposed to a fixed mesh for the LAPF, provided that the mesh is married to the bones at exactly the same spot.  If it isn't then all of the LAPF animations will be off and that would suck big time.

Right.

And making it *exactly* the same is quite difficult. We've been refusing to fix this issue for that reason.

From what I've observed so far, setbody dick works fine in general, but should setbody dick replace the original LAPF dick, we'll have to rework at least 10 or so of offense animations which don't match fine.

Would it not be easier to just repaint the LAPF mesh?

If we have to do something about it, yes that would be easier.

Err... are you certain that none of the existing LAPF animations uses 4, 5 bones? (at least in the core package)

If so then it would be even easier.

The main reason I couldn't get it working perfectly was, because it was setbody and I had to care about seams. LAPF dick is not made to be seamless, so I couldn't simply use that one.

And so the two meshes are different in the first place. No wonder they don't match perfectly.

But... I haven't been very keen on solving this problem so far, because I don't like the penis bones' position anyway. You know.. they aren't even at the dead center. They must be centered first to be perfect.

So my take on this matter so far is, don't fix it if it ain't broke.

I had a hard disk fail on me (Thank God I had backed everything up) so I am out of commission while I rebuild my gaming drive.  Probably be next weekend before I am up and running and can test the new mesh.  As long as it is aligned between skeleton and mesh the same as the LAPF then we are good to go.

• 3 weeks later...

So, I'm making a pose, and whether or not I turn it into a full LAPF animation depends on the amount of interest people here exhibit.

The pose in question is a "Girl giving the guy a footjob while they're playing video-games (holding a controller)." If you want to see it, you should very much tell me so, because turning a static pose into four different stages of high-quality animation takes a considerable amount of time and I will not do it unless enough people are interested.

Should be noted that the controllers will have no wires.