Lovers Animations Workshop - New Thread

Ger is that  different then what is available in LAPF ?? I tried every single one and none are good enough bone 6 , 5 and 3 will deform the entire penis in a mangled mesh so those where not working at all.

Rig is almost finished Still a few more addition. And it will be better then the one from fallout.

post-160974-0-25194800-1394799475_thumb.jpg

i have made several bones for the fingers. and fist bone who will rotate all 5 hlp bones to form a fist. after that you can still rotate the other fingers like the middle finger to say fuck you. :D

Everything else seem to be working as intended only some additions still need to be added like breast  bones.

Try this mesh

attachicon.gifNormalAnimPenis.zip

Sorry it is not working. It is one of those i already tried. bone 3, 4 and 5 will completely mangle the mesh when you rotate them.

Test rig:

Project scrapped

I am taking a break from rigging.

Before i forget both rigs has female and male side to change places if need be. That is why they are moved to different layers to make it easy to see witch belongs to witch rigs.

Here is the new Rig in Action in Blender:

project scrapped

It seem i still need to tweak the breast part. But that is just small alteration.

No tail bones because you don't like tails? Fair enough, I guess. It's your rig, after all.

I don't get your decision, though; many people like tail motion, and the decision to axe the tail bones from your rig will make it less popular. Would the time required to add the tail bones not be time well spent, given the amount of time you already spent on this rig?

I axed the tail because i never use creature type npc. I know there are Argonian. But i don't use them if you want too you can do them yourself. And seeing in many animations from lovers with pk no one even did any tail motions. most of them are placed underground like they aren't even animated.

I kept the rig like the one from fallout and in fallout there are no creature npc.

Btw just be because i did not make an ik for tail does not mean you can still animate them manually. Just like the wings. That is why they are placed in a different layer.

One more reason i axed it because the tail you see for Argonian Are not even correctly weight painted just like the problem i noticed for penis mesh. means several bones will completely deform the mesh in a terrible way, without any way to fix it unless you like doing weight painting from scratch.

No, you didn't axe the tail bones if they are there. You simply didn't add the IK bones for the tail. That's fine. What I didn't like was the thought of having to import a different skeleton for something so basic as tail motion.

Also, for the record, I'm using a heavily modified version of the "Kaleen" race. Not so much a "beast" race as a "Draenei from WoW" or "blue girl".

No i did not do that, the skeleton has all the bones already there some part are just moved to different layer. To not get in the way like tails, wings. if you use something that require a tail you still need to add these meshes manually since they are not part of the rig.

Other then that the rig should be able to handle anything else. I still need to make small changes to breast part to fix the rotations for better movements.

I axed the tail because i never use creature type npc. I know there are Argonian. But i don't use them if you want too you can do them yourself. And seeing in many animations from lovers with pk no one even did any tail motions. most of them are placed underground like they aren't even animated.

I kept the rig like the one from fallout and in fallout there are no creature npc.

Btw just be because i did not make an ik for tail does not mean you can still animate them manually. Just like the wings. That is why they are placed in a different layer.

One more reason i axed it because the tail you see for Argonian Are not even correctly weight painted just like the problem i noticed for penis mesh. means several bones will completely deform the mesh in a terrible way, without any way to fix it unless you like doing weight painting from scratch.

All of the LAPF animations have either some animation added to the tails or at least I moved them so they would not clip with the ground or another NPC.   I did the same thing for the wings.  While not all of the animations have moving wings, I did straighten them up so they didn't clip so badly.  I had to load all of the animations up anyway to add bbb or fix other things, so it made sense to fix stuff like this when had it in blender.

I can't do crap about the weight painting as that is not something I have a handle on yet.  Grumpf and KingKong did the weight painting for me on the dicks. 

Other than for deep throat blow jobs there is really no point in messing with the 4 and 5 bones.  Bone 3 you can do very small changes with, but that is it.  The penis root and bone 1 and 2 are your major adjustments.  I have not come across any animation yet that could not be done with those three bones.  

Not saying it shouldn't be fixed.  I just have not found it to be an issue....of course...I'm not building rigs.   :P

By the way.....AWESOME JOB on the rigs!!!!   ;)

This looks very good, but after looking through all the layers, I can't find any of the original bones. I not to do some manual animating with them using traditional Forward Kenetics as well.

Cheers :)

Did you check under Buttons view ??

Under Buttons window there is tablet called:

Display options:

Layer 2 is official bones also used in the rig you don;t really need these bones use the rig bones instead

Layer 8 moved all bones not used like wings Tails etc..

Layer 9 important all of the rig bones all bones you can use to make animating easier placed under this layer.

Layer 16 Moved all penis bones here

Under Buttons view shift + left mouse button select layer 2 and the official bones are visible. i had just moved them there for not clogging up the rig bones. This rig do full IK or switch off IK and do manual Forward Kinetic(FK).

If you can't find then i will probably make screenshot or clip on where they are.

post-160974-0-68183600-1394865767_thumb.jpg

LookForButtonsView.7z

Under buttons view select the second one under Display options.

Not saying it shouldn't be fixed.  I just have not found it to be an issue....of course...I'm not building rigs.   :P

I did not at first. until i came to the part where i wanted to do the same like the one for fallout:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27145-bbb-for-fallout/page-2?do=findComment&comment=711261

Everything looked fine till i started to test the bone roll for the penis and noticed the mesh stretching instead of the normal rotating it suppose to do. I tried every single mesh i could find for oblivion but all of them had the same error. Bone 3, 4 ,5 would completely stretch the penis in a very ugly way. So the roll was not working luckily the IK did.

Before i forget does anyone even know what npc uses the Wings ?? i have seen many races and none had any kind of wings on them.

Good animation is as good as the rig performs. The better / Complex the rig is,the better animations can be created with it. From my experience with rigging. I was thinking of adding shoulder IK so you can quickly move the shoulder to create even better movement.

And build in hip bones, so when you move those around you will be able to create hip sway easily.

The tails it self should not really be that much of a problem. you just need to understand how to get it to move in a realistic way. i was thinking of making it a 2 part. with 2 IK switches to have more fluent movement like how dogs can do. in that case it will need 2 other bones for target so you can make the rotations more easily.

The Wings are more difficult to make it work better in blender. Right now the wings are set in separate sections 4 to be precise. With will make IK more difficult to manage. But will probably need some form as limit rotations set to it to prevent it from overly rotate in an unrealistic way.

But i will need some good meshes first before i try anything like that.

What i need is:

Fully weighted male penis. like fallout new Vegas btw how easy is it to copy those meshes to oblivion ??

A good weighted tail mesh

And some Wings mesh. To get those bones to be able to work correctly.

One of the reasons for the size is to give more flexibility to animations.  With old LPK tiny dicks you had to jamb both actors together and you also could not get some of the odd positions to work well.  A bigger dick adds that flexibility back to the animator.  

Still, you can shrink it with the scale function (either the model itself, or for a specific animation by adding scale data).

Agree 100%.  Re-scaling the dick mesh isn't at all difficult and is really the best approach if one doesn't like the size.

I wouldn't recommend going too small however, as that could throw off penetration some in a few animations.

I'd avoid using scaling bones in animations however.  I can't tell you the number of times that went HORRIBLY bad on me when I was overhauling the animations.  To the point I ended up having to redo around 20 animations due to using those pesky scale bones.  In the end I gave up and started using the skeleton Gerra6 made that had zero scale bones in it all all for animating.  Perhaps I was just doing something stupid.  However others have complained of the same thing happening as well.

How is this for a weighting ??

I still have to tweak it some but now it performs at least better then it was.

but why it is so big? like a horse. :)

in my opinion it is not cute, when it has such hypertrophied large.

Why are you asking me that ?? i am not the one who created that penis model, it was already supplied to me by LAPF i just had to redo the weight painting.

If the model was smaller i would have included that too. but i have not seen it.

I was just wondering.

It's so strange, that artists use large models.

How is this for a weighting ??

I still have to tweak it some but now it performs at least better then it was.

but why it is so big? like a horse. :)

in my opinion it is not cute, when it has such hypertrophied large.

Why are you asking me that ?? i am not the one who created that penis model, it was already supplied to me by LAPF i just had to redo the weight painting.

If the model was smaller i would have included that too. but i have not seen it.

Are you using Scene Root.Female or Scene Root.Male ?? or are you you baking from the rig itself ??

Bake works fine on my end.

Sorry nothing too see here.

Official blender bake script takes too long i just use deadringer bake script.

That is a faster bake script then the official one supplied by blender, not sure where i got but you search through to google to find it.

Blender one can take hours to bake this will make it really fast. 

450 frames can take up to 30 minutes while dead ringer can have that within 1 minute even less depends on the speed of your pc.

i had made animation above 1500 frames and it took me several hours to complete on the official bake script after that i started searching for something faster, that is how i got dead ringers script.

That same animation that took me several hours took me only minutes with dead ringers.

The real problem with blender script anything above 100 frames will greatly slow down after that. So the higher the frame numbers the slower it becomes.

Let us know how the animation plays. i don't currently have oblivion installed so don't have the ability to fully test everything out in game.