Lovers Animations Workshop - New Thread

Alright, the number one thing I've noticed is the left hand of the receiver in stage 4. That angle is... Quite frankly, impossible for normal humans. A 90 degree with the arm is very much possible, a 60 degree at a stretch, but that simply looks like her hand is broken.

Simply make the motion a bit less... Abrupt? Whip-like? I honestly don't know the english term, but regardless it's a simple case of reducing how far the hand goes back before it whips forward and slaps the other girl's breast.

The second thing that really stands out to me is the clipping between the hands on the third stage; it's a really nice idea that shows a lot of passion, but most of that is lost with their fingers go through each other.

Bringing one of their fingers a bit closer to the hand and a bit closer to the other's hand, while the other "wraps" it should create a very sensual feel. Personally, I'd go for the dominant one "wrapping" the receiver's finger, but that's just me.

Since writing the above post, I noticed two more things that escaped me at first glance. These aren't very important at all, and avoiding them will take time. Probably safe to ignore them.

-The breasts of the girls clip on the first animation. Using location movement and rotation, you could "squeeze" them so that they don't clip.

-There is some slight clipping between the thighs of the girls.

Regardless, the animation is very solid and much appreciated.

Agreed with the above, but clipping is pretty hard to fully negate. If only there was a mesh collision in blender that would make the clipping no longer occur. As for the arms i can still make a contrains possible like limit rotation that will make the arm less bendable. and propably fix my rig too in the process.

Always up for constructive criticism. This is a learning process even for me. :D

I'm going to criticize you.

1/In your motion tween is too reachy, and there are a lot of linearity.

2/In addition there are the extra-unwanted segments or keys (in motion)/

(Try to use a spline to the center of mass of body.)

For wxample -In the animations that did Leito, you may notice  the nodes, where he used splines.

i am confused. where do i find spline in blender 2.49b ?? are you talking about 3dmax ?? this is created within blender 2.49b. Allot of stuff is not possible like newer blender can.

Well . Then I do not know. At least, I told you.

What i mean

But you're tried to make some in 3DS Max? Is not it?

hey guys, I recently reinstalled my windows, but I'd like to get back into making anims for oblivion again. can anyone send me links for a good rig for blender to use to make the animations with and the scripts necessary to import/export nif/kf files into blender? also if someone is willing to do so, I'd really appreciate it if they could send me a .blend file of their animations so I can return to making anims?

thanks guys!

The above link from Vaelorian contains everything you need program and script wise to import/export and animate.

Here is a package that is ready to animate manually.  There have been several rigs built, but I never really cared for them.

There are two blend files, one with skeletons imported and ready to start animating, and one without (so you can import the skelly and an existing animation).

Included nif files are the animating skeleton (note this is NOT a full skeleton, it is a pared down version so you can animated a bit easier), the male body I use and the female body I use.  You can use any body you want as an alternate.

Link:  AnimationBaseNoAnimation-futaplusmale v3.7z

Cheers,

Greg

EDIT:  I forgot to do a couple things that are CRITICAL.  On the two blend files, the FIRST thing you MUST do is change the Bip01 to be change the LocZ to be: -6.741 and then change the Bip01 NonAccum to be: 6.741  

Use the transform properties box in the top left corner of blender.  Make sure that this value stays true for the beginning and ending of the animation. That is critical to get your animation to not be up in the air or underground.  

I also recommend NEVER using those two to animate with.  Instead, use the pelvis bone for moving the NPC's around.  You'll run into less problems this way.

Not that I am aware of.  The ini is gender non-specific.  (I could be wrong here, so chime in if I am).

However, are several ways around this, one would be write a script similar to loversMB2 to call animations and have the animations in a separate folder.  Another would be to simply add a script to check gender and include the lesbian ini files you want to select from (similar to LoversRaperS by WappyOne).  There may even be easier ways to do this, as I suck at scripting.

Not that I am aware of.  The ini is gender non-specific.  (I could be wrong here, so chime in if I am).

However, are several ways around this, one would be write a script similar to loversMB2 to call animations and have the animations in a separate folder.  Another would be to simply add a script to check gender and include the lesbian ini files you want to select from (similar to LoversRaperS by WappyOne).  There may even be easier ways to do this, as I suck at scripting.

Thanks Greg.

Is there some kind of setting in the .ini file which means an animation can only be played when it is called via a script (will never play unless the specific animation number is called, players will not see it just by cycling through animations).

I seem to remember the UMID flags could do something along those lines.

The only way I know of blocking an animation from playing is via the groups:

;              0 = Cowgirl
;              1 = From Behind
;              2 = Facing laying down positions
;              3 = Standing Facing
;              4 = Blow job position plus anything else that don't fall under category 1 to 3
;              5 = Forplay position LPK Extender

If you don't use LPK extender, I imagine you could use group 5 in your ini files and just build your esp or script to call on group 5 animations.
I'm not sure if there is native support for group 5 or if that was added by LPK extender.  Either way, you can pop open the esp files and check.
The alternate is adding a new group that is dedicated to lesbian sex.

The alternative is putting the animations in a different folder (like loversMB2) and having a script call them out.  This would be a bit of work.

The only way I know of blocking an animation from playing is via the groups:

;              0 = Cowgirl
;              1 = From Behind
;              2 = Facing laying down positions
;              3 = Standing Facing
;              4 = Blow job position plus anything else that don't fall under category 1 to 3
;              5 = Forplay position LPK Extender

If you don't use LPK extender, I imagine you could use group 5 in your ini files and just build your esp or script to call on group 5 animations.
I'm not sure if there is native support for group 5 or if that was added by LPK extender.  Either way, you can pop open the esp files and check.
The alternate is adding a new group that is dedicated to lesbian sex.

The alternative is putting the animations in a different folder (like loversMB2) and having a script call them out.  This would be a bit of work.

Thanks for all the help :)

One last question. When an animation is called, do you know of a way to temporarily disable animation cycling, regardless of whether the animation is enabled within the user's lovers settings?

There are three ways to call an animation (again, that I am aware of):

1. Via group:  This method will call up a random animation from either the entire group or one from the 1 to 9 animations for that group (depending on what settings you have enabled in the LAPF) and will allow someone to cycle animations within only that group.

2. Via animation number: This method calls a specific numbered animation, but allows the user to cycle between all 200 animations if they want to, if I remember right.  Again, I could be remembering wrong between this and the UMID.

3.  The last is via UMID:  This calls up that animation only I believe and no cycling is allowed.  I could be wrong on this one, as I haven't tested this in a long while.