Lovers Animations Workshop - New Thread

Sorry I've been out so long folks.  My job is kicking the dog shit out of me (don't even ask how I got dog shit "in me" to have available to be kicked out).   :s

As to animating, I've never done anything but by hand either.  I've not tried messing with the NLA and ipo-curves.  I need to read up and play more with them to figure things out.  It just has always been easier to do things by hand.  I love the fact that a rig was created, but it seems to be more work trying to figure out how to use the rig than just animating by hand......... :P

I love the fact that a rig was created, but it seems to be more work trying to figure out how to use the rig than just animating by hand......... :P

It's a very real concern that a rig can be too sophisticated that it becomes another technical hurdle for an animator. I think that if you're familiar using the standard skeleton, using a specialized rig is not much of a learning curve. Click object, move/rotate and done.

Has anyone ever release some kind of animation rig for Oblivion?

But why, in general, to create rig for simple sexual animation (simple  movements) ...?

After all, it's not a transition animation(between different anims) and not a sophisticated dance animation ...

Rig doesn't have to be just for sex animations. The animator decides what they want to use it for and how simple or complex their animation is going to be. Those completely new to animating would be trying to animate in full FK. A rig offers an alternative.

If a rig was released on Nexus, it would probably see more uses other than sex. The only animation rig that I know of on Nexus is Anton's Tools. But he uses his own method of exporting animations.

Rig doesn't have to be just for sex animations. The animator decides what they want to use it for and how simple or complex their animation is going to be. Those completely new to animating would be trying to animate in full FK. A rig offers an alternative.

If a rig was released on Nexus, it would probably see more uses other than sex. The only animation rig that I know of on Nexus is Anton's Tools. But he uses his own method of exporting animations.

I mean, for a simple animation  all solvers and curves can be done in 10 minutes. For complex animations you need each time to do everything individually. All the more so, for the Oblivion there is such a bad export method, many bugs in the game that must be corrected (at least in\or for  the 3DsMax)  - For example, I have the actors in the consciousness and should take into account where they will be watching - this leads to redoing the animation settings - many times.....

No, *everything* by hand. It's the most reliable way to get high-quality results for me.

Perhaps you've had better luck with other methods, but they've never worked exactly the way I wanted them to for me.

Can you show any samples what you mean by high quality in a clip ?? maybe there is a better way acchieve the same thing. by hand is very time consuming also if you are doing by hand how do you pin down the legs so it does not move FK does not really have the option to keep the leg or hands pinned down.

Anton is for skyrim. :P but yes if only but i don't like releasing stuff on nexus due too trolling in people mods section.

Ya, I was speaking in general terms. I've never seen an animation rig for F3 or Oblivion on Nexus. Anton's just happens to be for Skyrim.

Looked like something was fucked up from blender install and was making my animation speed up and not in a good way. :( anyway was having some bugs too that whenever i start over with action editor some bones snap to some grid or something. i had too fully reinstall blender in order to fix this up... It took some while to be able to fix this too.. Damn blender.

No, *everything* by hand. It's the most reliable way to get high-quality results for me.

Perhaps you've had better luck with other methods, but they've never worked exactly the way I wanted them to for me.

Can you show any samples what you mean by high quality in a clip ?? maybe there is a better way acchieve the same thing. by hand is very time consuming also if you are doing by hand how do you pin down the legs so it does not move FK does not really have the option to keep the leg or hands pinned down.

Here's a gif of an animation.

post-306824-0-65902600-1431317317_thumb.gif

Foot positioning is done by very careful rotation and very small position adjustments. They aren't "nailed down" technically, but visually you won't see them move in the slightest, and the stretching (caused by position adjustments) is practically non-existent.

I chose to showcase an incomplete and very much flawed animation of a threesome instead of a more complete twosome because you've specifically asked about foot positioning and there's just more feet here.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask, and if you have any tips on working with IKs\lpos\whatever, I'd love to hear them; hell, if I learn how to properly use automated tools and can produce animations quicker, I could just create whatever animation I want to without considering the time it would take and I would post animations rather than asking about interest.

-V

• 3 weeks later...

Hey are you guys working on LAPF gonna make a spanking only animation? I like that pillory spanking anim # 62 what if that could keep going instead of turning into intercourse? and the hand could move really fast like it is hitting really hard or something. If the hand movements are consistent, a spanking sound loop could be applied that would be in sync with the hand hitting the ass.

• 2 weeks later...