Lovers Animations Workshop - New Thread

Need some clarification here. Will it be a "zombie only" animation, where only the female part is taken by an NPC/the PC? Or could one of the zombies be switched for a male NPC/PC? The latter would make the animation interesting for a wider audience, resulting in more feedback, as we could use the animation in other situations aswell.

Seeing as i got no response on the rig. i take people are just not interested. or the rig is too difficult to manage. So i scrapped the project.

I think i got at least the rotation fixed for oblivion.

attachicon.gifNewOblivionFootJob 2.jpgattachicon.gifNewOblivionFootJob 1.jpg

attachicon.gifNewOblivionFootJob.7z

So i think i will just be releasing animation only from now on instead if rigs.

not bad, but very simple motions... :)

As to rig, i am for example, just 3dsMAX user...

*** THIS IS AN INTEREST GAUGE POST ***

Presented to you is a CONCEPT of what could be a full, four stage animation.

were is plugin? :) I, for example, always add a plugin - if needed.

I don´t know nothing about 3d modelling, but I always though that 3 some animations could be make like the ones that have a furniture piece (a chair, a table...) but replacing the furniture with a human body, is that possible, or is too much work ? ( as I said, I have no idea about 3d modeling/animation )

were is plugin? :) I, for example, always add a plugin - if needed.

This is the only possible answer I can think of for your post...

I don´t know nothing about 3d modelling, but I always though that 3 some animations could be make like the ones that have a furniture piece (a chair, a table...) but replacing the furniture with a human body, is that possible, or is too much work ? ( as I said, I have no idea about 3d modeling/animation )

That is exactly how it works. You have to animate an additional actor, then go through the process of making it an animated static (with shapekeys). It generally takes a lot of time, which is why there are very few animations of more than one actor (whether humanoid or creature).

Presented to you is a CONCEPT of what could be a full, four stage animation.

So what are we seeing here?

This is a zombie animation for the AP rig, that has a second zombie as an idle object. For the first stage, the actual zombie will tease the girl. For the second stage and after... Well, you know what will happen.

Simulating an actual zombie:

Zombies aren't living. They are dead. Dead don't make unnecessary motions. To simulate that, the zombies in the animation will have as little motion as possible, and attempts will be made to make it seem "stiff". In contrast, the girl will have lots of motion; from tail to toe and all the way to the wings, every single bone on the rig will be animated by hand to create a fluid, quality animation that features a girl who absolutely loves what's happening to her.

If you want to see this actually animated, you'll have to let me know!

Animating by hand is a slow, thankless job. A little bit of support can go a long way in motivating me to create this for you.

If there isn't enough support I will probably scrape (=delete) the concept.

This was done in a slightly different style from my old interest gauge posts. I'm not expecting any different results, but I tried. And I guess that's the important thing in life.

I am definately interested in something like this

not bad, but very simple motions... :)

As to rig, i am for example, just 3dsMAX user...

Thanks, but that was just to show how i fixed the rotation to face correctly in game the next one will be much better. While i fix the rig further to allow more stuff to be animated like hip and shoulder movements.

Thank you for the posts erc1971 and kasimir, but I'm afraid that due to a lack of public interest I will not develop the concept.

Sorry you had to scrap it already. But only 1 day is to short. Give it week so people has more chance to reply to the topic not every one views the site on daily basis.

Me i only scrapped it after 10 days. To give people enough time to use the rig efficiently but never even got 1 response of how it works only technical once how to use it, but that was not the response i was looking for. So that is why scrapped the project for oblivion.

animation creation is a thankless job. if people would only release new stuff when getting feedback then no one would have released anything on this site.

You can say that a million times and still not be enough.  I spent 9 plus months overhauling animations and creating many new ones to replace those that were too broken to salvage, that doesn't even count the 4 or so months I spent learning how to use blender.  I have received more criticism than praise and honestly even bundling both together it didn't total much.  I didn't do it for praise, I did it because I saw a need and wanted to fill it to thank other all the previous LPK modders for all the work they put into this site.  Modding has to be a self satisfying exercise.  If it isn't then you are wasting your time because the most thanks that you will get is folks downloading your plugin.  If that is not enough to keep you happy, then it is probably best to move on.

On a somewhat related note I am "slowly" working on incorporating the recent animations that folks have done into an update for the LAPF.  While I "think" I have all of the animations that have been released lately, please either post in this thread or PM me anything you want to make the next update.  Please post or send me the kf files, and nif files needed (if you have objects in your animation) along with their textures, and an ini file.  You don't need to put them into the folder formats, just jumbled into one 7z or zip file is fine.  I most likely will end up changing the animations numbering anyway to fill in the blank spots that exist in the LAPF.  No ETA on when the update will occur but I "can" tell you that it will be simultaneous with a new esp that will have some scripting updates to camera's from the AWESOMELY TALENTED WappyOne.  The esp update is currently in beta with a select few testing the crap out of it to hunt down any bugs.  Be sure to thank WappyOne as he has kicked ass and taken names with all the scripting (and other stuff) he has been doing for MANY different plugins that are on the site.

Thank You.

Before you is a concept (REPEAT: CONCEPT) for an animation.

One thing you will certainly notice is the chain being straight and just "floating". That is because actually animating the chain requires a huge amount of time which I didn't want to invest in a concept, given the past disinterest of the community in my animations. The chain (as well as anything else I find amiss) will be corrected should I decide to make this into an actual animation.

The animation will be an actor-to-actor animation, featuring:

For stage one, the "offender" will sit on his throne while the "defender" uses her tongue. A static dog will sit next to the "offender" and watch.

For stage two, the dog will join in. Since I don't know of any tongue meshes that match the dog skeleton, it'll be straight sex. Stages three and four will follow from there.

The concept was inspired by one of the pictures within the LBGW "extreme" mod.

Wait, wait... so does LPK have support for threesomes now? I haven't been following the animating scene so please pardon my ignorance.

EDIT: I'm definitely interested.

Please allow me to bring the word that answers your question to your attention: "STATIC".

I have gone over this multiple times, as have other members. If you haven't been keeping up to date, the least you could do is fully read my post and look for key words.

If you don't know what "static" means in regards to characters in Oblivion animation, it means "Not a rigged object". It's animated the same way a pencil would be.

Currently working on converting\adding some of the animations from this thread to the LAPF:

2 cow girl animations from D_ManXX2

5 animations from Kasimir

Animations I am not including in the LAPF at this time:

Amra72's animations: While these would make excellent animations, they are not set up right and don't use the animated penis.  When I have time I will convert them.

Ger4's motion 24:  This also seems to be messed up on the defensive side.  When I import it into blender it becomes a spaghetti mess.  Once I have time to tinker with it and get it into blender then I'll re-export it and add it to the LAPF at a future date.

TDA's animations:  Again, TDA makes some wonderful animations but they are using a different skeleton and won't import into blender so I can't check anything.  Once I have time to play test I'll look at adding them at a future date.

for animations who used 3dmax it will be better to use vanilla skeleton first. See if that imports right, then you can use that to import normally with the advanced skeleton in blender and use gerra scripts for breast, and manually fixing the penis bones with the new skeleton like you normally do.

There seem to be part of 3dmax then will be fucked up when you try to import in blender because the import scripts for 3dmax is different then blender.

Also 3dmax import scripts will not include bip01NonAccum witch is actually the bone you need to tell the animation what point it is facing in game. I think this is part of the problem why 3dmax animation don't work well in blender.

After experimenting with conversions from oblivion to fallout or vice versa:

I think i found a way to get them to work right The only difference is oblivion will need some adjustments since it require 4 animation to have 1 loop complete. But with this method you can make slight variant in the animation to make it unique in each stage. So it does not look like the same animation with slightly faster speed, like is currently on the vanilla lovers with pk animations.

sc:

post-160974-0-80037300-1397386590_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-11213300-1397386592_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-61639000-1397386593_thumb.jpg

Clip:

ConvertingFalloutToOblivion.7z

This was one of my test animation for oblivion now converted to fallout new Vegas

You do realize I have to ask about the futa and animations right? I found a mod that adds 27 female guards though.

I do not understand this question or what.

It just shows how chat can be implemented during  *action* , not more ...

And at all, I'm doing all the mods for my taste.

(Or I do not understand you?)

What did you use for the animations for one, the female winky, and armour mod?

Since no one done any new animations in while here is a new cow girl for oblivion who is almost finished:

Stage 1:

post-160974-0-93251500-1398601530_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-69002400-1398601533_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-80835900-1398601536_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-08637100-1398601543_thumb.jpg

Stage 2:

post-160974-0-55252700-1398601548_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-30844100-1398601552_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-90809700-1398601558_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-72185900-1398601561_thumb.jpg

Stage 3:

post-160974-0-73468100-1398601565_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-08128800-1398601569_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-64071700-1398601572_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-84041000-1398601577_thumb.jpg

Stage 4:

post-160974-0-15550700-1398601581_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-01986800-1398601585_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-92982800-1398601589_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-45125400-1398601594_thumb.jpg

Clip:

NewOblivionCowGirl4Stages.7z

It is almost done, still have to animate the breast do some part of the head. It took me some more time since i still had to fix small part of rig that was not working as intended.