Lovers Animations Workshop - New Thread

Another animation slight improvement. In the original (not my) animation, everything worked badly   and did not go where it was needed, the 4th phase was from one frame, but the animation is good, I did the 4th phase, and corrected it to make it right.

31 fix.zip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, TDA said:

.kf-

Oblivion\Data\meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\ani2

ini-

Oblivion\Data\ini

Nice work on the animations. lol, I always try them out when you swing by, I just wish you would write a full tut , for us less knowledgeable. 

3 hours ago, sunhawken said:

Nice work on the animations. lol, I always try them out when you swing by, I just wish you would write a full tut , for us less knowledgeable. 

And who wants to do animation seriously - spend a lot of time on it?

All tutorials on 3dsmax and animation are on YouTube (in general, not specifically for Oblivion). Just watch how to make skeletal animation for a character on YouTube(skyrim tuts), and if you have any questions about export and import into Oblivion, I will answer these questions as soon as I receive them.

What is 3dsMax? Better 2016, download it and see how it works. (So we are only studying this program here and do not make money on it, it doesn't matter where you download it, although be guided by the laws in your country)

Edited by TDA
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

@TDA5 How is your experience in manipulating vanilla creature skeletons? You may have said, but I could have forgotten. Inquiring ducks wanna know. >o__

What's the matter?
Well, I only made a humorous mod with mushrooms that aroused passion among others...
I tried to make a set of animations of an animal from Skyrim, but the Oblivion engine changes the frame rate (regardless of the animation settings) during combat, quickly approaching the enemy.
I don't understand this mechanism, I quit it.

3 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Rats... I was hoping for someone with some expertise to craft submissive creature animatics for the vanilla creatures.

Now, I am mastering the truth of the operation of cascades on bipolar transistors, they are wonderful! I soldered some circuits for my tools. I play with plasma and high-voltage current discharges. almost like Tesla! (joke)
But, I'm delighted! I play with electricity...)))

====================

If you make animation for a game, it should be art.
What do you mean by art? Friend... I will only accept a frank answer and carry out the judgment of reason))

Edited by TDA5