Though no arguments are ever going to change the rules of the site, I just want to apply some real world logic to this particular topic. The original Final Fantasy 7 was released on 1/31/1997, as we all know the characters made their debut in that game. If every character was 0 years old on the day of launch, they would all be 25 years old now. Yet after 25 years, at least one could still be considered a minor as their age hasn't ever changed in the game's lore. That particular character will never reach the age where they won't be considered a minor, even after 100 years.

With some logic, some might not even consider that character an actual living person at all. Seeing as a minor is described as a person who has not yet reached the legal age of maturity, that particular character could not be classified as one because that character will never reach the legal age of maturity.

Once again, rules are rules and as long as we are here we must follow them. This all just seems kind of ridiculous to me.

Let's end the discussion regarding what can and can't be allow on LL. The simple stance on the matter is Teen-Young looking adults can be lewd = yes. Full Nude = no. If you are compelled to continue the discussion, move it to General Discussion. Less discussions for this thread (as they are just spam at this point) and more mod releases news is what this thread should be about.

To stay on topic, here are 4 days old screenshot (by Jenovation) of who is next...

Spoiler

No ETA when it will be ready or released. Just show your support on NexusMod for Jenovation that done Tifa 4K Hi-Poly. As this is going to be their next release. Their goal are base nude mods (so it works with existing outfits) and letting modders adjust to their preference for their own releases (as they've done for Tifa releasing the blender file base model). So if you are not happy with how it looks, wait for someone else that release a preference you like (bigger breast, more booty, etc) or do it yourself.

1 hour ago, Sinyu said:

Reveal hidden contents

No ETA when it will be ready or released. Just show your support on NexusMod for Jenovation that done Tifa 4K Hi-Poly. As this is going to be their next release. Their goal are base nude mods (so it works with existing outfits) and letting modders adjust to their preference for their own releases (as they've done for Tifa releasing the blender file base model). So if you are not happy with how it looks, wait for someone else that release a preference you like (bigger breast, more booty, etc) or do it yourself.

Yeah i understand their choice to keep the vanilla body shape... But man if a girl as more larger shoulder than hips, then it's a man............

Edited by Lirph
8 hours ago, Sinyu said:

Let's end the discussion regarding what can and can't be allow on LL. The simple stance on the matter is Teen-Young looking adults can be lewd = yes. Full Nude = no. If you are compelled to continue the discussion, move it to General Discussion. Less discussions for this thread (as they are just spam at this point) and more mod releases news is what this thread should be about.

To stay on topic, here are 4 days old screenshot (by Jenovation) of who is next...

Reveal hidden contents

God bless. I'm very excited to see proper modding finally begin for this game. Once we have mods for the major characters I might finally be justified in buying it.

23 hours ago, Lirph said:

Yeah i understand their choice to keep the vanilla body shape... But man if a girl as more larger shoulder than hips, then it's a man............

Tell me you haven’t met girls without telling me you haven’t met girls. Lmfao if you think females are defined by whether or not their hips are larger than their shoulder, you probably need to go touch grass and actually realise that females let alone humans are diverse.

12 hours ago, HeavenDemon said:

Tell me you haven’t met girls without telling me you haven’t met girls. Lmfao if you think females are defined by whether or not their hips are larger than their shoulder, you probably need to go touch grass and actually realise that females let alone humans are diverse.

3-Dimensional Pig Disgusting. How dare you apply rl woman logic to my perfect anime waifus.

On 2/16/2022 at 2:18 AM, Blehbreh said:

Though no arguments are ever going to change the rules of the site, I just want to apply some real world logic to this particular topic. The original Final Fantasy 7 was released on 1/31/1997, as we all know the characters made their debut in that game. If every character was 0 years old on the day of launch, they would all be 25 years old now. Yet after 25 years, at least one could still be considered a minor as their age hasn't ever changed in the game's lore. That particular character will never reach the age where they won't be considered a minor, even after 100 years.

With some logic, some might not even consider that character an actual living person at all. Seeing as a minor is described as a person who has not yet reached the legal age of maturity, that particular character could not be classified as one because that character will never reach the legal age of maturity.

Once again, rules are rules and as long as we are here we must follow them. This all just seems kind of ridiculous to me.

Yes, a lot of sensor here and locked topics these days. I've saw other recents topics in other games with that. Best way is to make a discord server, I don't remember if already exists an ff7 discord server about mods.

7 hours ago, KryxRed said:

Yes, a lot of sensor here and locked topics these days. I've saw other recents topics in other games with that. Best way is to make a discord server, I don't remember if already exists an ff7 discord server about mods.

Unfortunately, the official ff7 remake discord looks down on underage modding. We would need to create a seperate discord that allows it. 

1 hour ago, Cal2047 said:

Not that I particularly want a Yuffie nude mod, prefer to see a Cloud one, just wanted to point out the drinking age is 21 in many countries yet those countries consider 18yo adults too

Yuffie have 16 Years old in the game so many people who make mods dont want to bc of this.