SexLab - Solutions 2013-10-19 OUTDATED

Ok I got an idea for a couple solutions to some things.

1) I forget the quest name but its that one when you first get to Karthwasten and you see that one guy talking to the Silverblood mercenaries and he's like, "Get out of my mine." and they're like, "Fuck you." basically.  So you could maybe convince the mercenaries to leave the mine by banging their leader or all of them, or convince that one guy to sell by banging him.

2) That guy named Calcelmo, you know the one who runs that dwemer museum in Markath which you kinda need to get into for the thieve's guild quest line?  Well it requires you to pass a pretty hard persuasion check or you doing something to help him out.  So it could be a bit of a pain/difficult to get in there, soooo maybe with a solution you could go up and say "Hey let me in there."  And then he'll say, "Hell no."  And then you'll come back with, "Hey, hey...hey....we'll bang, ok?"  And then he'll be like :D.

1) I forget the quest name but its that one when you first get to Karthwasten and you see that one guy talking to the Silverblood mercenaries and he's like, "Get out of my mine." and they're like, "Fuck you." basically.  So you could maybe convince the mercenaries to leave the mine by banging their leader or all of them, or convince that one guy to sell by banging him.

Here's the quest. 

A little Tip: 
If you could put the date of the last update in your title, that'd be great.

GREAT MOD. I am just loving it.

A small request - Would it be possible to make the quests independent of the gender of the player character ? It is a pain having to switch my character's gender prior to each quest ("opportunity"  ;) ).

Maybe just make it an mcm option? ( More immersive to have gender restrictions imo).

Yeah absulutely. Many quest make less sense if you're of the wrong sex

... Huh. I thought I remember bringing something like this up way back when.

Okay so when it comes to the requirements in my thread, I had an idea on how to implement them yet keep everyone happy:

Implement them as I said, but at the same time include two MCM Menu options, concerning Gender and Racial requirements:

Enforce Racial Checks (Type: on or off) If turned on, will factor in racial checks. If not, it will ignore them. Default enabled.

Enforce Gender Preference checks (Type: menu. "Static", "Sexlab determined" or "Off") "Static" will make the mod use the the gender checks shown in the thread. "Sexlab Determined" will have them instead use the (randomized) ones determined by Sexlab. "Off" will turn sex gender checks off completely.

Great mod, enjoying so far, have a slight issue in Cidhna Mine.  With this mod on if I try to save (or the autosave feature starts automatically) it ctd.  Sometimes simple dialogue with prisoners (specifically Uraccen or Borkul) will ctd it.  Everything seems fine up until the point you have sex with/are raped by Uraccen.  After that, the ctd's begin.  No issues when I disable the mod and continue through with "No One Escapes Cidhna Mine", but issues persist if the mod is on and I attempt the quest.  I don't really have any mod that messes with jailing, mining, or questing (save for this mod) so I don't know what else to say about incompatibility.  Otherwise, seems great!  I've been enjoying.  Hopefully my issue with it is just a fluke.

So i created a new character with this mod, i have reinstalled my game and installed every mod one at a time and checked... with this mod enabled i will not be allowed to enter whiterun, the guard keeps coming with dialogue and the door never gets unlocked..

A little bug alert:

For the beggar blowjob thing, you need to add an anti-child check. Due to Hearthfire adding child beggars.

I noticed it when I gave the beggar in whiterun (Forgot her name) a coin and the option for blowjob was presented. I don't know if it actually lets you though since I didn't try it.

i just checked this mod in TES5Edit and found that it changes the whiterun guard where you persuade him to let you into whiterun and stop it from working, i deleted the entry's and then it worked, i dont understand why tho it does that..

Would it be possible to add an option for females to "donate" their bodies to the male homeless?. Dialogue could be something like

"I have no coin to spare, but maybe I can help you some 'other' way ?" :P and have options for various sex acts with them. Sex for the homeless/beggars and charity! :lol:

I will look into it for next release

I do not get that dialogue choice for thieves.

And an offer if you are interested. I saw your post asking for different dialogue etc, and will probably be losing internet for a month or so within the next few days anyhow. So I could start a new game, go through and find oh a 100 or so quests that would work for "solutions" as well as a few recurring situations

IE:Adrianne Avenicci  new dialogue (1) What have you got for sale?  (2)What can you tell me about Whiterun? (3 and new choice) Ready to pay rent for using my forge? [initiate sex] or pay 10 gold

I will look into it for the next release

Hmm the hot springs. Why not make that into an orgy with a companion?

Possibly a bad end of sorts with the blackblood marauders?

Something for the graymane quest, when you need to look for Thorald? Take a certain Olfrid. Who beds many a lady a buxom? Perhaps, one lore friendly way to sneak in their home. when he is 'asleep' or along those lines. 

Orgy with companions is allright,m but what about all those with different companion mods an what not? as is is mostly compatible with everything.. 

I will look into the rest for next release.

The corn club scene worked perfectly, does this happen everytime they have this conversation?

One suggestion would be Hod in riverwood, he comments on the "fine trunk" female pc has :)

Also have you consider making repeatable dialogues? Most of the quests so far are all one time deal and I miss them once they are done :/

Great that it works! it is my first try with scenes, and knowing that it works it will allow me to use it more often!

I will look into you suggestion. I am also looking into making more of the quests more than a one time deal. It will take time tho! Have patience.

I think I have found couse of my problems with your mod. I have no idea why, but your mod seems to be working good with 1.11b SexLab, but it's not working at all with new version of SexLab which is 1.12 (with patch included). Check it by yourself is it something wrong with that.

I do not know why.. I only use the simplest sort of commands in sexlab and it should not be affected by the newer versions.. I will look into it if there are more people with the same problem, but right now it works for me... 

I don`t have any idea which can help you) I just want say thank you) And sorry me for my english 

Don't be sorry for your english! thanks from the supporters are what's keeping me going. If everyone stopped commenting I am not sure how long this plugin would be supported.. =)

This mod doesn't seem to be very stable for me right now. The game crashed every time I tried to have sex with Balimund in his house, and when I tried a threeway with anyone (the hunters and the guys in Riften), the game loads me high in the air in another cell before loading me back where I'm supposed to be (assuming I don't hit the ground and die first).

I have no idea what problems you are having... Anyone else have the same problems? It is stable for me... even woth 50+ other mods...

I did try the cidhna mine yestrady and it worked like a charm (as far as this mod is concerned) but I did have a "minor" problem. When the NPCs are going to rape my character, (the dialogue "[they grab you]....." (literally never read the rest of it" appears for me for one second only, since they are the last dialogue fo the converstation. A quick fix for this (and for all the similar dialogues) would be to add one more dialogue from the player like "No, wait.." or even just "..." so the player takes all the time he/she needs to read the dialogue. 

fuz-roh-dah or something like that... Will link to it in topic tomorrow when I am sober...

Hi guys!  I see version 20 was released.  :) My apologies for the noob question, but do I have to do anything special for updating such as clean installing, or can I just overwrite the older version?  There's no instructions either on the OP or in the mod download itself pertaining to this detail.  Thanks in advance!  Cheers! 

I only change quests, so should be enough to replace with new download. One exeption would be if you have any of the quests scripts (or any scripts with the same name) extracted in your scripts folder since this would overwrite the scripts in the .BSA file. Tomorow when I am sober I will ad it to the OP. If I remember it... 

More suggestions... aplogies in advanced if they have come up before:

- Those three revelers on the side of the road (radiant AI quest)... they could probably use a threesome animation at some point if you are female and accept their drink :)

- And those thieves on the side of the road (also radiant AI quest). They could use an option along the line of 'I will do anything you want' so they can have their fun with you (and maybe still rob you of some coin afterwards anyway).

revelers will be added, thieves should allready be added... 

A small bug. I tried to get Ranmir to pay his debt to The Frozen Hearth by making his day a little better, but no animation played and I didn't get a completion on the quest. It's possible I got impatient and talked to him again before the animation got a chance to start, but I did wait a good while. 

Looking forward to some more quests :)

ANyone else have the same problem? 

This mod needs a "Lets go somewhere more private" option.

Yes it does... And it will get one! Just wait a while and I will add one. It just takes a little more work, so I haven't prioritized it yet. More important to get many quests than making every quest look great. 

Well look at MAUL

He's standing right on the first pathway into Riften and your initial converation with him, with this mod, is to give him a BJ.

You need a "Go somewhere more Private" option.

Also in riften is the Blacksmith and that guy that hangs out there. They both (with this mod) want sex from your female character.  Doing-Them at the forge is silly.  It would be a lot more realistic to have an option to go somewhere Private.

realistic and adding alot of quests are different things. Later more things will be better, it is still a beta!

Quest suggestion:

1. Quest "A False Front" (Imperial)  -  find documents a stormcloak courier is carrying.

2. Leggate Rikke asks you to find a stormcloak courier to forge some docs.

You can either investigate CandleHearth hall or Nightgate Inn. (I chose Nightgate Inn: "fewer people and witnesses" - wikipedia)

The player can ask the bartender about any Stormcloak courier. He is unwilling to let you know of his identity....   

> Seeing the female PC is rather cute, he suggests she comes round the counter and has a "free drink" (blowjob) to untie his tongue.

> If you refuse, maybe he threatens to call some stormcloak guards on you, calling rat (guards spawn on you maybe?).

If the player accepts blackmail: After the deed is done and he's content seeing you swallow his semen, he says you can come back anytime if you need more information and gives you the whereabouts of the courier.

If the player refuses: After killing the guards off, Innkeeper would cower and give up the information in exchange for his life.

3. There is an orc in the basement who is supposedly a writer.

Maybe he would pretend being the courier - as there is some doubt about his identity at first - and say he'd give you the "documents" in exchange for some inspiration. Just some kind of bonus interaction yet useless to the quest advancement as courier shows up eventually.

Thanks for the awesome mod!

Thank you! And I will have a look at your suggestions for the next release!

2) That guy named Calcelmo, you know the one who runs that dwemer museum in Markath which you kinda need to get into for the thieve's guild quest line?  Well it requires you to pass a pretty hard persuasion check or you doing something to help him out.  So it could be a bit of a pain/difficult to get in there, soooo maybe with a solution you could go up and say "Hey let me in there."  And then he'll say, "Hell no."  And then you'll come back with, "Hey, hey...hey....we'll bang, ok?"  And then he'll be like :D.

I will have a look at your suggestions for the next release!

I also wanted to ask if you could delete the foreplay stage in some situations (doesn't make much sense for a simple blowjob).

When I made the mod there was no foreplay. I will have a look at it for the next release!

Here's the quest. 

Thanks!

A small request - Would it be possible to make the quests independent of the gender of the player character ? It is a pain having to switch my character's gender prior to each quest ("opportunity" ;) ).

Thanks! I will add MCM after a while, I just have to learn how first... 

I have a similar request. Or tell me how and what to change in your mod that all the quests have become available to men and women.

Just look at the quests and remove the condition that say that the player has to be a man or woman... 

But MCM will come in the future, so you could just wait for that...

Maybe just make it an mcm option? ( More immersive to have gender restrictions imo).

Yes, will come in the future.

A little Tip: 

If you could put the date of the last update in your title, that'd be great.

A small request - Would it be possible to make the quests independent of the gender of the player character ? It is a pain having to switch my character's gender prior to each quest ("opportunity"  ;) ).

Yeah absulutely. Many quest make less sense if you're of the wrong sex

... Huh. I thought I remember bringing something like this up way back when.

Okay so when it comes to the requirements in my thread, I had an idea on how to implement them yet keep everyone happy:

Implement them as I said, but at the same time include two MCM Menu options, concerning Gender and Racial requirements:

Enforce Racial Checks (Type: on or off) If turned on, will factor in racial checks. If not, it will ignore them. Default enabled.

Enforce Gender Preference checks (Type: menu. "Static", "Sexlab determined" or "Off") "Static" will make the mod use the the gender checks shown in the thread. "Sexlab Determined" will have them instead use the (randomized) ones determined by Sexlab. "Off" will turn sex gender checks off completely.

Yes, I have just been away for a while so I haven't learned MCM yet.. I will try to remember to put a date in the updates... Or you could just choose to follow the file in the download section and you will get a notification every time I update it... That would be the safest way of keeping it updated since I am just human and might forget dates and stuff like that...

Great mod, enjoying so far, have a slight issue in Cidhna Mine.  With this mod on if I try to save (or the autosave feature starts automatically) it ctd.  Sometimes simple dialogue with prisoners (specifically Uraccen or Borkul) will ctd it.  Everything seems fine up until the point you have sex with/are raped by Uraccen.  After that, the ctd's begin.  No issues when I disable the mod and continue through with "No One Escapes Cidhna Mine", but issues persist if the mod is on and I attempt the quest.  I don't really have any mod that messes with jailing, mining, or questing (save for this mod) so I don't know what else to say about incompatibility.  Otherwise, seems great!  I've been enjoying.  Hopefully my issue with it is just a fluke.

I have not had any ctd issues with this mod... I hope it is just a fluke! Anyone else having problems with cidhna mines? If yes, I will look over it again, but it should be alright.. 

So i created a new character with this mod, i have reinstalled my game and installed every mod one at a time and checked... with this mod enabled i will not be allowed to enter whiterun, the guard keeps coming with dialogue and the door never gets unlocked..

Yeah, I will make a change with whiterun guards for the next release. For now please diable this plugin when you are entering whiterun.

A little bug alert:

For the beggar blowjob thing, you need to add an anti-child check. Due to Hearthfire adding child beggars.

I noticed it when I gave the beggar in whiterun (Forgot her name) a coin and the option for blowjob was presented. I don't know if it actually lets you though since I didn't try it.

I did not know there were any child beggars and will add a check in the next release!! Thank you very much for making me aware of this!

I so understand that this mod is stopped? Mod maker don`t want to make updates?

I will update it, but please let me finish my vacation and let me move into my new apartment first! Next update probably in a week or two.

i just checked this mod in TES5Edit and found that it changes the whiterun guard where you persuade him to let you into whiterun and stop it from working, i deleted the entry's and then it worked, i dont understand why tho it does that..

Will try to fix it in next release!

I so understand that this mod is stopped? Mod maker don`t want to make updates?

Isn't he on vacation?  I've not heard any news about him stopping the mod.

Correct! Alicante, Valencia, Amsterdam and Tromsoe so far, and Islay in Scotland soon! Also I am moving to a new apartment this weekend! Won't be making any changes until next week or week after that!

1." In My Time of Need" Would be a good quest to do you could have a male character extort her for sex in exchange for their help.

2. A way for a female player to gain favor in a hold by pleasing the needs of the local yarl instead of random kill the bandit quest. LIke for example when the yarl of falkreath sends for the player you could have the yarl proposition the female character in lue of favor and money and threaten with jail if refused.

1. I know.. 2. I would really love to include this, and probably will once I am certain how to do it.. But yeah, next release or the one after...

Another one i just thought of is when your turned into a vampire in dawnguard if you choose to you could be gangraped by all the men in that room as like a sorta daughter of cold haurbor ritual. So after being bit you awaking to a train being run on you by every men in the room and when animal animations become available hopefully the vampire dogs and a vampirelord but until then just all the men in the room and after their all anw you black out again and awaking to serana consuling you letting you know she understands how demeand you feel.

I don't have dawnguard... So this will probably have to wait for a while and will come out in a dawnguard only plugin or something like that... If I buy the dawnguard DLC that is... Not really keen on using money to buy a DLC just to make a mod for other people to enjoy... 

As a summary: 

I am now back home, but I am moving to a new apartment during the weekend. This means that the soonest you can expect any update is midweek next week and I doubt you will get anything then either... Give me a couple of weeks and you will probably get something! Keep coming up with sugestions since making new dialogue for the current dialogue met no replies.. I would love for someone to tell me how to make my dialogues better, but since I only get suggestuions on new quests I will focus on that. Hope you all still enjoy my little plugin! I will make it better in time! All please like error reports if you have the same bug, or make a new post saying it. If I just get one person reporting an error I will not take it seriously(It is a lot of work for something that could just be an error in one installation...), if I get three - fifty people saying the same thing I will change stuff! 

Please make this mod better by reporting bugs and making suggestions! I make this plugin for you guys since I stop playing as soon as I start making mods...

Great work so far, can't wait for the next update. Just so you know, the Cidhna mine quests worked perfectly for me, no CTD's on my end. Like it's already been said a "lets go somewhere private option would be great. Sexlab Romance has this feature built in so maybe you could have a look at how it was done there (not sure if source code is included though). But like you said the priority should be more quests rather then realistic quests until enough of them have options. Keep up the good work. I'll keep my eye out in game for good ideas.

A very minor feature request:

Built in Khajiit-Speak (based on the Khajiit Speak mod.) Dialogues look different if you play as a khajiit.

Example:

If you play as a non-khajiit:

"I'll give you 10 more gold if you give me a blowjob"

If you play as a Khajiit:

"Khajiit has 10 more to spare if it milks khajiit dry like a hungry kitten, no?" (Yeah that's not very good, but it's an example)

nevermind this is already a part of the sexlab khajiit speak project.

i found it incredibly hard to create dialogue in Khaajit dialect and even harder to figure out wha the other Khajiit types would sound like.

So i gave pretty much up on it, especially since it didn't turn out so well in my language.

But as your example was rather good, i would like to see it implemented. :)