SexLab - Solutions 2013-10-19 OUTDATED

I said to hell with it, start a new game with a buncha new stuff along with old standbys.

Bug report on this standby: When I offered a blow job for entry to riften, the guard accepted but jumped up to open the gate during the act.

Edit: for clarity, sexlab 1.15b worked just fine for this scene. The report is for 1.2.

I said to hell with it, start a new game with a buncha new stuff along with old standbys.

Bug report on this standby: When I offered a blow job for entry to riften, the guard accepted but jumped up to open the gate during the act.

Edit: for clarity, sexlab 1.15b worked just fine for this scene. The report is for 1.2.

I'm fairly certain this mod may take some time to get ported to 1.2, as the maker is currently MIA due to some technical setbacks, like no longer owning a working computer. It would be nice to see an update, but I would expect it will be some time yet before that does happen.

I'm fairly certain this mod may take some time to get ported to 1.2, as the maker is currently MIA due to some technical setbacks, like no longer owning a working computer. It would be nice to see an update, but I would expect it will be some time yet before that does happen.

How do you know he doesn't own a working computer?

Lets wait for the patch for 1.20 and see it has any major problems.

Hello all! I am just popping in to say that my computer had an accident while moving it to a new apartment. I might have lost all the work I have done for the next release and it is not working at all at the moment. This will slow down the next release considerably since my only alternative at the moment is my work laptop where I will not develop any mods.

I have sent in my computer for repair, but I do not know when I will be getting it back.

This tipped me off...haven't seen him since really. If it was sent in, that,s usually 6-8 weeks turnaround minimum, for most places. Hopefully we will hear from him again soon.

Update: computer is back! I still have a couple of busy weeks until I can start looking into this again (and trying to remember how I did everything, and what new stuff I can do with newer sexlab). But at least you know it will be worked on soonish!

I think basically any quest where you can to persuade an opposite gender can be added a "Perhaps I can persuade you another way..." dialogue to initiate sex solution.

Any quest where there's gold reward involved add a "Maybe I can convince you to give me a little more..." dialogue to initiate sex and get more gold.

Any quest where you can intimidate an opposite gender can be added a "Maybe I need to teach you a lesson..." dialogue to initiate sex solution, but your character will be on top.

This way no extra dialogue is needed, player can just choose the sex solution dialogue, do the sex, and after sex the npc can just start their persuaded dialogue which the game already has.

I think basically any quest where you can to persuade an opposite gender can be added a "Perhaps I can persuade you another way..." dialogue to initiate sex solution.

Any quest where there's gold reward involved add a "Maybe I can convince you to give me a little more..." dialogue to initiate sex and get more gold.

Any quest where you can intimidate an opposite gender can be added a "Maybe I need to teach you a lesson..." dialogue to initiate sex solution, but your character will be on top.

This way no extra dialogue is needed, player can just choose the sex solution dialogue, do the sex, and after sex the npc can just start their persuaded dialogue which the game already has.

Well, I at least agree with the last one after you intimidate someone successfully or unsuccessfully, you could go "Maybe I need to teach you a lesson..." but the other two options are boring. And the second one not worth it in my opinion.

Well, I at least agree with the last one after you intimidate someone successfully or unsuccessfully, you could go "Maybe I need to teach you a lesson..." but the other two options are boring. And the second one not worth it in my opinion.

I know it's nothing spectacular. My thought is that it's a small thing with relatively easy implementation.

Here's another thought:

Maybe we can have a score that keeps track of how many times you solved problem with sex. You can develop a reputation for that.

For example, the higher score you got, the higher chance npc will actively request you to solve things by sex during quests, because you are known to be horny. However the drawback is that your speechcraft vs. same sex decreases because of your "popularity" with the opposite sex.

I know it's nothing spectacular. My thought is that it's a small thing with relatively easy implementation.

Here's another thought:

Maybe we can have a score that keeps track of how many times you solved problem with sex. You can develop a reputation for that.

For example, the higher score you got, the higher chance npc will actively request you to solve things by sex during quests, because you are known to be horny. However the drawback is that your speechcraft vs. same sex decreases because of your "popularity" with the opposite sex.

That's... Actually a great idea! I agree with it :)

Here's another thought:

Now why did you have to make that idea? I really like it and that means I will have to redo everything to get it added.. 

Ah well, good idea, I will look into how to make it happen

Heys Bromm,glad you're back!

I made a quest suggestion back when your PC was broken and never had feedback on it so I'm just repeating it so I can be sure you hear it:

"Can you modify the entry to orc strongholds - females can go in but they must make a tribute to the chief every time if they are not friends of the orcs. Also if they "marry" the chief they can trade as they please because they are a "friend" of the orcs but the chief would have to authorize the departure of the female for a few days when she wished to leave. If the said female was gone for too long or went away without saying anything the chief would be mad and brawl (diplomacy with sex avoids?). The first part will likelly be easier than the second I understand but it's a suggestion. Great mod so far!"

Sorry for the repost, just making sure you didn't lose the sugestion because of the PC problems.

Here's another thought - let's drop the "opposite gender" requirement and let everyone enjoy the mod.

Here's another thought - let's drop the "opposite gender" requirement and let everyone enjoy the mod.

Nah. Not as immersive that way. Though I'd agree limitations could be relaxed a little, as the vast majority of the options this mod adds are either one way or the other.