SexLab - Solutions 2013-10-19 OUTDATED

I think DB and Thieves Guild are the two questlines with more opportunities to integrate sex lab. As someone pointed out, staying lore friendly and realistic is a big plus. Greybeard would rip apart your character if they groan, apart from the fact that it is very creepy.

Guest wellbredbitch

i'm having some ctd issues when i try to pay the fine of the al'hkir prisoner. the guard demands a blowjob as an incentive and the script cycles but as soon as the sex act should begin i get a ctd.

Guest GreyFeng19

Got Saadia to work - turns out only the first dialogue choice leads to the branching sex dialogue. You have to choose "I'm not here to hurt you" any other dialogue choice excludes the sex branching dialogue.

In the new plugin most of it is buildt up from scratch. I really need some feedback on it. 

And just as a small spoiler, here is what I am currently working on for 0.11B:

- Random Thief encounter

- Random Wannabe Mage encounter

- Nivenor

Plus I will probably add more... 

Hi sorry I realise you're going to get bombarded with requests but I'd had a few ideas for quest mods in a post and wondered if they might be any use to you.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15830-req-main-quest-events/?do=findComment&comment=354320

Also should say hope you enjooy your holiday and thank you for the mod

Many great ideas here! I would love to be able to implement them, but some of them might be a bit out of my range at the moment. I am still just learning how papyrus works, and it would seem these would require some elaborate scripts... Some of the simpler ones I will try to work into this mod.

Just tested a few of the quests, and I'm happy to say they went off without a hitch. This really reminds me of Sexout Consequences - you've done a great job!

Enjoy your holiday :)

Thanks! Yeah it is made with Sexout Consequences in mind ;) 

And to all of you, I had a great time in Spain! Didn't have internet too often, but it was kinda good not having to check all kinds of internet sites all the time. 

I am back to modding for a couple of weeks now, while trying to pack all my belongings so that I will be ready to move in a month... 

New update up! 

I really need some testing on Nivenor! Please help by submitting any experiences, if only to say it didn't work at all or it worked as a charm... 

You need to get her to comment that if your looking for company, she could do worse. This *should* open up a possibility for you to speak with her once. Use it to go somewhere private. If she follows you and you start the conversation and get sex to work, and she doesn't follow you after that it works as intended. THen I can continue and flesh it out a bit, and even use the same principle on other characters wich will make this a better plugin!

Nivenor did work till the bed scene:

Spoken to her, she's following me, talking to her again with "is this private enough?" "yeah [...] how do you wish to do this?" and after that I've only got the 'sexlab romance' option. Nothing else is happening.

When exiting the menu with Tab she's leaving.

Had a follower with me, using UFO and CustomRaces

Guest GreyFeng19

If you're going by passing dialogue, Ahlam (Nazeem's Wife) is similar to Nivenor. She says "Here you stand talking to a married woman, am i that interesting? Or maybe something else is on your mind?" IIRC. Less blatant but still suggestive and challenging.

I'll test out nivernor in a few.

Guest GreyFeng19

After the bugfix Nivenor worked. Minor issue the first time. She wouldn't follow but if you waited an hour she moved to your location. After the first time, she followed correctly.

If you're going by passing dialogue, Ahlam (Nazeem's Wife) is similar to Nivenor. She says "Here you stand talking to a married woman, am i that interesting? Or maybe something else is on your mind?" IIRC. Less blatant but still suggestive and challenging.

I'll test out nivernor in a few.

Ahlam will be in next release!

Bugfix released! (I forgot to link to topics... stupid really..)

To use Nivenor you will need to use another mod that allows you to speak with her, like SexLab Romance.

Ah, all right. But it was curious:

First she's looking for an affair, asking for the position and then (cause of the failed persuasion) telling me that she's already married.

To use Nivenor you will need to use another mod that allows you to speak with her, like SexLab Romance.

First she's looking for an affair, asking for the position and then (cause of the failed persuasion) telling me that she's already married.

That's a weird one... the check should only be done when you first talk to her.. It should not happen when you decide position! Do you have another mod that stops you from having sex with married people?

Any chance for an option to toggle off sex check?

I don't want to... She only gives the comment to male characters, and I just kept in line with that.

Very nice work, as I'm just starting to play Skyrim I so far only encountered the Gloden Claw quest and the Quest with Haelga in Riften. One thing I'd like would be to make the boons repeatable, for example coming back to Haelga with "I think my memory is returning, might be time you made me forget again". Same for the golden Claw quest and others where such might be applicable =)

New release out now!

This one features my first custom "quest" in the game where you can get the 20 deathbells for the quest "Few And Far Between" by talking to Erik by the smith.

Harald and Ingar are down by the docks near the entrance to Ratway. There are no quest marker to guide your way as this is not a real quest. 

Guest GreyFeng19

That's a weird one... the check should only be done when you first talk to her.. It should not happen when you decide position! Do you have another mod that stops you from having sex with married people? 

I can answer this somewhat. What happened was Solutions worked up until a point, the animation never started, you went back to the opening dialogue, then tried to persuade her via Romance. If things went properly, after you chose your position the animation would have started. I don't know why the animation wouldn't start in the first place though, maybe a slow CPU? 

I can answer this somewhat. What happened was Solutions worked up until a point, the animation never started, you went back to the opening dialogue, then tried to persuade her via Romance. If things went properly, after you chose your position the animation would have started. I don't know why the animation wouldn't start in the first place though, maybe a slow CPU? 

I couldn't choose the position (with version 011).

My cpu isn't an intel, but one of amd's fastest 6cores, also got a lot of script mods.

For the npc communication I've got Romance (difficulty 'Normal') and Lover's Comfort, but not SexChat.

Guest GreyFeng19

Nvm. I'm in the same boat now with Ahlam. Maybe its the bug he patched out with Nivenor? For your case, try downloading the newest ones. He's up to version .0014

I have recently downloaded the latest version. I uninstalled the previous version, did a clean save etc. then installed the new one with NMM and now it's not working. I no longer get the alternative dialogue that I was getting before. Perhaps it is NMM I will look at my files and check and I will also check the other quests to see if it is only the alik'r quest that is not working. Will update this post if I find out anything otherwise and in the meantime I would much appreciate any input.

Guest GreyFeng19

I have recently downloaded the latest version. I uninstalled the previous version, did a clean save etc. then installed the new one with NMM and now it's not working. I no longer get the alternative dialogue that I was getting before. Perhaps it is NMM I will look at my files and check and I will also check the other quests to see if it is only the alik'r quest that is not working. Will update this post if I find out anything otherwise and in the meantime I would much appreciate any input.

"In my Time of Need" was removed because it wasn't working properly. If you go to the download page you can see the changelog.