SexLab - Solutions 2013-10-19 OUTDATED

I do not get that dialogue choice for thieves.

And an offer if you are interested. I saw your post asking for different dialogue etc, and will probably be losing internet for a month or so within the next few days anyhow. So I could start a new game, go through and find oh a 100 or so quests that would work for "solutions" as well as a few recurring situations

IE:Adrianne Avenicci  new dialogue (1) What have you got for sale?  (2)What can you tell me about Whiterun? (3 and new choice) Ready to pay rent for using my forge? [initiate sex] or pay 10 gold

Hmm the hot springs. Why not make that into an orgy with a companion?

Possibly a bad end of sorts with the blackblood marauders?

Something for the graymane quest, when you need to look for Thorald? Take a certain Olfrid. Who beds many a lady a buxom? Perhaps, one lore friendly way to sneak in their home. when he is 'asleep' or along those lines

The corn club scene worked perfectly, does this happen everytime they have this conversation?

One suggestion would be Hod in riverwood, he comments on the "fine trunk" female pc has :)

Also have you consider making repeatable dialogues? Most of the quests so far are all one time deal and I miss them once they are done :/

This mod doesn't seem to be very stable for me right now. The game crashed every time I tried to have sex with Balimund in his house, and when I tried a threeway with anyone (the hunters and the guys in Riften), the game loads me high in the air in another cell before loading me back where I'm supposed to be (assuming I don't hit the ground and die first).

I did try the cidhna mine yestrady and it worked like a charm (as far as this mod is concerned) but I did have a "minor" problem. When the NPCs are going to rape my character, (the dialogue "[they grab you]....." (literally never read the rest of it" appears for me for one second only, since they are the last dialogue fo the converstation. A quick fix for this (and for all the similar dialogues) would be to add one more dialogue from the player like "No, wait.." or even just "..." so the player takes all the time he/she needs to read the dialogue. 

Hi guys!  I see version 20 was released.  :) My apologies for the noob question, but do I have to do anything special for updating such as clean installing, or can I just overwrite the older version?  There's no instructions either on the OP or in the mod download itself pertaining to this detail.  Thanks in advance!  Cheers! 

More suggestions... aplogies in advanced if they have come up before:

- Those three revelers on the side of the road (radiant AI quest)... they could probably use a threesome animation at some point if you are female and accept their drink :)

- And those thieves on the side of the road (also radiant AI quest). They could use an option along the line of 'I will do anything you want' so they can have their fun with you (and maybe still rob you of some coin afterwards anyway).

Hi guys!  I see version 20 was released.  :) My apologies for the noob question, but do I have to do anything special for updating such as clean installing, or can I just overwrite the older version?  There's no instructions either on the OP or in the mod download itself pertaining to this detail.  Thanks in advance!  Cheers! 

Usualy I just remove the old version and add the new one with NMM. Haven't had any problems yet.

A small bug. I tried to get Ranmir to pay his debt to The Frozen Hearth by making his day a little better, but no animation played and I didn't get a completion on the quest. It's possible I got impatient and talked to him again before the animation got a chance to start, but I did wait a good while. 

Looking forward to some more quests :)

This mod needs a "Lets go somewhere more private" option.

Not applicable in all cases.

I have one more suggestion for solution. 

Tson in Sovengrade so he will let you in the hall without fighting. 

What do you mean? If I want to suck the gate guard to let me in, i wouldnt want to do it in front of other guards or bypassers.

It's not applicable in all cases, but it would be nice in some cases. I agree with Kenny in that the Riften guard would at least want to take you into a nearby stall at the stables and let you suck him off there.

But then, he might be a complete degenerate. Didn't help me at all when I was jumped by three thugs right in front of the city gates. Ran away like a little girl  :@ .

What do you mean? If I want to suck the gate guard to let me in, i wouldnt want to do it in front of other guards or bypassers.

I certain cases an NPC grabs you and rapes you on the spot. In This case you cannot choose for a more discrete location. 

If the man won't budge for you because you're the Dragonborn, Harbinger of the Companions, Archmage of the College of Winterhold, Nightingale of the Thieves' Guild, Listener of the Dark Brotherhood, and Champion of the entire Daedric Pantheon all rolled into one devastating package, and still not let you pass until you kick his ass in single combat, then I doubt him getting some pussy will.  Doesn't feel like it's a viable solution.

Well look at MAUL

He's standing right on the first pathway into Riften and your initial converation with him, with this mod, is to give him a BJ.

You need a "Go somewhere more Private" option.

Also in riften is the Blacksmith and that guy that hangs out there. They both (with this mod) want sex from your female character.  Doing-Them at the forge is silly.  It would be a lot more realistic to have an option to go somewhere Private.

If the man won't budge for you because you're the Dragonborn, Harbinger of the Companions, Archmage of the College of Winterhold, Nightingale of the Thieves' Guild, Listener of the Dark Brotherhood, and Champion of the entire Daedric Pantheon all rolled into one devastating package, and still not let you pass until you kick his ass in single combat, then I doubt him getting some pussy will.  Doesn't feel like it's a viable solution.

good point

Especially since he is not on a mortal plane.

He is guarding a Hall full of the finest warriors there was... if anything, he would get some there. Not from a mortal trying to sneak his/her way in :)

Quest suggestion:

1. Quest "A False Front" (Imperial)  -  find documents a stormcloak courier is carrying.

2. Leggate Rikke asks you to find a stormcloak courier to forge some docs.

You can either investigate CandleHearth hall or Nightgate Inn. (I chose Nightgate Inn: "fewer people and witnesses" - wikipedia)

The player can ask the bartender about any Stormcloak courier. He is unwilling to let you know of his identity....   

> Seeing the female PC is rather cute, he suggests she comes round the counter and has a "free drink" (blowjob) to untie his tongue.

> If you refuse, maybe he threatens to call some stormcloak guards on you, calling rat (guards spawn on you maybe?).

If the player accepts blackmail: After the deed is done and he's content seeing you swallow his semen, he says you can come back anytime if you need more information and gives you the whereabouts of the courier.

If the player refuses: After killing the guards off, Innkeeper would cower and give up the information in exchange for his life.

3. There is an orc in the basement who is supposedly a writer.

Maybe he would pretend being the courier - as there is some doubt about his identity at first - and say he'd give you the "documents" in exchange for some inspiration. Just some kind of bonus interaction yet useless to the quest advancement as courier shows up eventually.

Thanks for the awesome mod!